Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading involvement  (Read 555 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 10:35:38 PM

Same thing happened with me when I firstly joined the crypto industry at first it was like am just wasting my time trying to learn about crypto and it's related activities, most of the people around me kept discouraging me but I never gave in instead I kept pushing and with time I started seeing the benefits, I started participating in airdrops, joining bounty campaigns and also started the spot trading, investing in ICO and IDO all of these fetched me a lot of money and to my greatest surprise my friends became interested when they see have been making so much gains from crypto.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 01:12:11 AM

I can't believe that a 4 year old knows how to trade? Your kid has been exposed in crypto that early and I think that's a good thing that you've opened up that already. Well, it's going to be a long way for your kid to go with the actual trading but being familiarized already what does his father do, well, that's making yourself proud. And since your whole family gets into trading already, you can know have a competition on who's going to earn a lot during the week or bi-weekly or in the entire month.

For such a young age, Its a good feat by OP to instill in his child ~ the zeal to make money. Kids with such upbringing end up not relying entirely on either their parents, family or friends because they know that there are always opportunities in the market that he can take advantage of and make money and that's a really good thing IMHO. Also, if there's a competition later in the family, it's good because healthy competition is good and can help stir more success since everyone will have enough motivation to work with. It's a thing of joy seeing everyone in a family, trading and winning.

Sometimes trading can hurt traders who do not have sufficient experience and knowledge or have no education in finance at all. The OP's family will be disappointed if they lose their money. As a father, he should be in charge of budget replenishment and savings.

I was a little surprised that OP's son can trade coins on cryptocurrency exchanges. In my opinion, if a four-year-old boy can count up to ten, this is a significant achievement. In other words, his kid can count up to a million and even a billion. Perhaps this boy will be an infant prodigy.

Damn bro, me too! My 3 year old niece already know RSI when it comes to trading and P/E ratios when it comes to investments! /s

Glad to hear that your young distant relative is so smart too.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 04:54:17 AM

Engaging with cryptocurrencies is both fun and thrilling. On the one hand, we will benefit, but on the other hand, we will not be separated from risks and losses. When you want to enter into cryptocurrencies you must first believe in what you are going to do, don't hesitate or hesitate. You also have to really understand trading because it's useless for you to get involved but still don't understand trading itself. And no less important is to maintain or control your emotions to remain patient with unstable market conditions and racing against time.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:58:40 AM

I just want to share this. When I first learned about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, I also shared it to my friends and told to my family members about it but they didn't believe me and they thought that it was just a scam.

I started from participating in various campaigns even though I was not good at answering and making my own post. Eventually, after learning more here on the forum about investing and trading, I tried to make a day-to-day trade and so far it has been successful and my family knows I make money doing it.

It is always true that people are "to see is to believe" because now my family has also entered the crypto world through trading. More surprising because even my 4 year old child also knows the trading site and knows how to spot buying and selling which is proof that it is not hard to teach others about cryptocurrency as long as they believe on us.

indeed other people will only believe when they see the results. When the results are visible, they just want to learn how to make money. As the saying goes, before success, our words will fart for them and when successful, our farts smell good to them. But you are so great because you can educate your children at an early age to know how bitcoin works.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1739

To the moon

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 09:20:03 AM

Engaging with cryptocurrencies is both fun and thrilling. On the one hand, we will benefit, but on the other hand, we will not be separated from risks and losses. When you want to enter into cryptocurrencies you must first believe in what you are going to do, don't hesitate or hesitate. You also have to really understand trading because it's useless for you to get involved but still don't understand trading itself. And no less important is to maintain or control your emotions to remain patient with unstable market conditions and racing against time.

There is a false statement around cryptocurrency trading that everyone can trade without having the education and experience for this. In fact, in order to trade and make a profit, you need to spend a lot of time on self-education, if you do not have a specialized education. Otherwise, you will lose your money.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:29:38 PM

People who don't know yet only see something from outside. And what we all know is media only show people when something bad happen and same as bitcoin. From what i see, in television which a lot people commonly see there are a lot of bad news happened related to crypto, but only a few news show that people success in crypto. That is why sterotype of people about crypto is mostly scam and bad thing.
I would have to say it is either about the channel that you are watching or the nation you are in because in my nation it is almost always a happy news about bitcoin and crypto. It is definitely not like that at all times, we have scammers and such, but the reality is that we are living in a world where it is definitely not super hyped about bitcoin for all the big rich wealthy people and people who benefit from crypto going down, many nations either banned it, or put a lot of regulations on it.

Whereas in my nation we allow it, tax it, and basically government supports it, created a whole new type of taxation code for it just to help the exchanges and such in our nation. Miners are booming as well because now they are allowed to use business electricity rates instead of house electricity rates (business' get bulk sale discount) so it is really awesome for us.

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 10:59:07 PM

COngratulation on your success especially to ensure your family and friends.
Many people are now involved in cryptocurrency, and they are commonly also following others at first. However, so far, there are so many ways to learn.
Trading is risky, so when your family is also trading, ensure that they have learned about it.
And let them understand that crypto is not only about profits, but sometimes it gets such a loss if we are not careful and smart enough.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 08:17:40 AM

It is always true that people are "to see is to believe" because now my family has also entered the crypto world through trading. More surprising because even my 4 year old child also knows the trading site and knows how to spot buying and selling which is proof that it is not hard to teach others about cryptocurrency as long as they believe on us.

The only thing i noticed in life is that if you are not informed you are totally deformed because people like to see evidence of achievement before joining the chorus of betterment, myself no body introduce me into cryptocurrency or bitcoin as well, it's from online reading i noticed what is bitcoin, so from there i started to learn from YouTube video, so a cryptocurrency is money if we understand the basic aspect of it without been into hurry or greedy.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 01:26:32 PM

The only thing i noticed in life is that if you are not informed you are totally deformed because people like to see evidence of achievement before joining the chorus of betterment, myself no body introduce me into cryptocurrency or bitcoin as well, it's from online reading i noticed what is bitcoin, so from there i started to learn from YouTube video, so a cryptocurrency is money if we understand the basic aspect of it without been into hurry or greedy.
We got an interest in knowing more about cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin is because it was very popular on the internet. Many had thought that it was a scam thing, many had ignored this while some did digging to find more info and even have the courage to invest.
To see is to believe is very common, even in our relatives and friends, it was really hard to convince until they have seen it that we are successful. Maybe they are too naive but that's their choice and besides, trading is not for everyone so as expected that not all around us will show such interest to learn to trade as well.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 01:47:57 PM

This gathering is really useful as far as data, information and encounters shared from different clients yet, on the off chance that you don't attempt it yourself, regardless you read, will not improve you much. They possibly notice you when you become useful. get your child a screen for a diagram to examine on the grounds that he could be your best desire to exchange alongside the siphon and dump gatherings.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

GeorgeJohn

Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:13:43 PM

We got an interest in knowing more about cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin is because it was very popular on the internet. Many had thought that it was a scam thing, many had ignored this while some did digging to find more info and even have the courage to invest.
To see is to believe is very common, even in our relatives and friends, it was really hard to convince until they have seen it that we are successful. Maybe they are too naive but that's their choice and besides, trading is not for everyone so as expected that not all around us will show such interest to learn to trade as well.
You know recently people don't suffer to know cryptocurrency especially bitcoin because the awareness or it's adoption has reach ground, and it's was then when people feels that bitcoin is a scam but now they are seeing it as investment and that should be one of the major reasons while some people jumped into cryptocurrency investment.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Dread Pirate Roberts

Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 10:01:28 PM

I just want to share this. When I first learned about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, I also shared it to my friends and told to my family members about it but they didn't believe me and they thought that it was just a scam.

Yes its the same with me too . they even thought I was gambling with the lure of trading. Yes indeed everyone has a different vision and view of everything. they need evidence and mainstream stuff to recognize something. while in the past crypto was only for a part of the internet user community and more for the "geek" person. now crypto has been recognized as a trading asset globally.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 10:27:28 PM

Yes its the same with me too . they even thought I was gambling with the lure of trading. Yes indeed everyone has a different vision and view of everything. they need evidence and mainstream stuff to recognize something. while in the past crypto was only for a part of the internet user community and more for the "geek" person. now crypto has been recognized as a trading asset globally.

As we are more exposed to the internet, in gadgets during this pandemic period, the more we heard about Bitcoin. It has become hot and many send their interest in the trade as many people are saying it was profitable stuff. But I could just say maybe as it for sure it never works for others. But we can't deny also that this thinks helps for many individuals who have the capabilities and some just consider this as a pure investment.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 10:56:19 PM

Before anything else, people do always seek assurance on something that is just new to them making them to find ways on how they can satisfy their inquiries before getting in touch with that specific thing just like trading. Since many of us have started on thinking strange about crypto trading and how does it works, for sure we have seek for informations that can help us make understand and assure ourselves that what we are trying to pursue is legitimate and not up into something making us have nothing. It is most of the time a good thing being curious and careful about our actions before getting involve specially getting into the vast world of trading, you need to be wise to survive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:12:20 PM

Before anything else, people do always seek assurance on something that is just new to them making them to find ways on how they can satisfy their inquiries before getting in touch with that specific thing just like trading. Since many of us have started on thinking strange about crypto trading and how does it works, for sure we have seek for informations that can help us make understand and assure ourselves that what we are trying to pursue is legitimate and not up into something making us have nothing. It is most of the time a good thing being curious and careful about our actions before getting involve specially getting into the vast world of trading, you need to be wise to survive.
Actually, the people have their choice. They could take the risk if they want and sometimes it considers them to evaluate if they could really manage themselves. Well, many have a bad experience some did quit while some also are going to continue.

We could say that if you really wanted to become a trader, the earlier involvement and exposure to it makes your mind and market understanding so well. We couldn't find it so hard to learn about trading but what it makes difficult is how to find a strategy that was really effective.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 10:43:55 AM

As we are more exposed to the internet, in gadgets during this pandemic period, the more we heard about Bitcoin. It has become hot and many send their interest in the trade as many people are saying it was profitable stuff. But I could just say maybe as it for sure it never works for others. But we can't deny also that this thinks helps for many individuals who have the capabilities and some just consider this as a pure investment.
From year to year we can see for ourselves that more and more people are interested in Bitcoin,
even more so in this pandemic condition other than that what is a factor that more and more people are interested in is the price of Bitcoin which continues to rise,
Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies can indeed be profitable but it is not easy and the risks are also big

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 11:00:57 AM

Those people who are interested to know more about crypto and learn how to make money through it can easily understand its nature. Compared to people who dont believe in crypto (particularly in bitcoin) because no matter what you say their mind is close to be enlighten.

On the other side, it is also not surprising if your kid is already aware on how to buy/sell crypto because she is exposed to what you do plus kids nowadays are smart. Its nice to have a supportive family and you're sharing the same interest. Its true that before you convince other people, proof is a must for them to believe you but this is not the case for people who are open minded and willing to learn and engage themselves.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1739

To the moon

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 02:41:38 PM

Sometimes trading can hurt traders who do not have sufficient experience and knowledge or have no education in finance at all. The OP's family will be disappointed if they lose their money. As a father, he should be in charge of budget replenishment and savings.

I was a little surprised that OP's son can trade coins on cryptocurrency exchanges. In my opinion, if a four-year-old boy can count up to ten, this is a significant achievement. In other words, his kid can count up to a million and even a billion. Perhaps this boy will be an infant prodigy.

I also have doubts about the words of the OP about his child. Those who believe that cryptocurrency trading is possible without special knowledge will definitely lose their money. Without special knowledge, it is possible to win in a casino by betting on red. But even in this case, you will not have 50/50, since in addition to black, zero may also fall out.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 06:19:37 PM

From year to year we can see for ourselves that more and more people are interested in Bitcoin,
even more so in this pandemic condition other than that what is a factor that more and more people are interested in is the price of Bitcoin which continues to rise,
Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies can indeed be profitable but it is not easy and the risks are also big
One of the things that we need to understand is that the risk is not stable and it changes as well, you are not taking the same risk if you invested at the beginning of 2017 than the risk you took at the end of 2017, the risk is different depending on the price at which you bought and if you can enter the market when there is a good price then your risk can be incredibly low while if you do it when the price is very high then your risk is going to be many times higher and it probably means you are buying because of FOMO.
Quidat

Activity: 2618
Merit: 540

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:00:00 PM

I started from participating in various campaigns even though I was not good at answering and making my own post. Eventually, after learning more here on the forum about investing and trading, I tried to make a day-to-day trade and so far it has been successful and my family knows I make money doing it.

When you are really that in concern or really that willing to share up for some opportunity and ends up on getting rejected or they dont really believe you then its really that frustrating
and this is why i had stopped on introducing crypto to someone even to my family because they would just simply reject or ignore it out and now that they know that im earning
decent then thats the time they do make out some changes in views and now trying to ask out on many times on how did i do that then i do simply ignore them
as they do ignore me back in the past.  Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: