Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How weird is it to borrow money and invest into Bitcoin?  (Read 2065 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 10:50:54 PM

I think this isnt a good idea.Borrowing money to invest in crypto (bitcoin) is not advisable. NEVER! If you have extra money that you're willing to lose then invest it in bitcoin,but do not put yourself in a risk by having a big debt.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is unpredictable.Yes bitcoin can make you profitable but in some point,it will also lose your investment capital.And aside from losing your money,you also have to pay your debt back.
It is certainly not right.

The uncertainty in this market is high and the newcomers might be caught off guard if they try to borrow money just to invest in bitcoin. Good days will certainly come.

But what if that wouldn't come when you're about to pay the interest? Invest your own money, not borrowed so you have no obligation and you're not putting any problem and stress on yourself which you might think every night and will affect you emotionally.

Signature for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 10:54:38 PM

Looks like a crazy idea to me. For me, the best way to give about this is to invest with the little you got and I believe that is why it's best advised and tagged "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose".

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 04:50:28 AM

I think this isnt a good idea.Borrowing money to invest in crypto (bitcoin) is not advisable. NEVER! If you have extra money that you're willing to lose then invest it in bitcoin,but do not put yourself in a risk by having a big debt.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is unpredictable.Yes bitcoin can make you profitable but in some point,it will also lose your investment capital.And aside from losing your money,you also have to pay your debt back.

The uncertainty in this market is high and the newcomers might be caught off guard if they try to borrow money just to invest in bitcoin. Good days will certainly come.

Invest your own money, not borrowed so you have no obligation and you're not putting any problem and stress on yourself which you might think every night and will affect you emotionally.
Absolutely,Taking a loan just to invest in crypto is horrible idea.Especially if you dont really understand the market.Do not think you'll become rich quickly by high-risk investing.Never invest money that you can afford to lose and more importantly dont invest into anything without enough knowledge.

But what if that wouldn't come when you're about to pay the interest? But what if that wouldn't come when you're about to pay the interest?
Thats why,you need to think twice before making an investment.Only invest your money that you can afford to lose without getting into financial trouble. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 07:56:57 AM

It's not weird for those who are greedy and risk takers,
I also thought about it sometimes too but I know how risky it is so I never done it.
But you should know your limits so don't be too greedy that it could destroy your future,
I know other thinks that high risk high reward but not everyone could succeed.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 09:09:21 AM

I also thought about it sometimes too but I know how risky it is so I never done it.
But you should know your limits so don't be too greedy that it could destroy your future,
You can make profit by risking but you can lose same as you can make money without risking but will take long time .
like investing in Bitcoin in which always safe but also sometimes took long time to recover.
Looks like a crazy idea to me. For me, the best way to give about this is to invest with the little you got and I believe that is why it's best advised and tagged "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose".
investing with a little you got will give you small return also, why not instead invest bigger amount so you can make a bigger return?

but indeed invest only the amount you can afford to lose .

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 01:03:20 PM

Looks like a crazy idea to me.
Crazy as it is.

But there are people that really does that even though they know that it's a crazy idea. And they will be put into a debt that they might find hard to get up.

For me, the best way to give about this is to invest with the little you got and I believe that is why it's best advised and tagged "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose".
That tip will never fade as we always tell everyone to invest only with what they can afford to lose and also, avoid getting debt just to keep invested.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jossiel

Merit: 632

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:11:09 PM

Invest your own money, not borrowed so you have no obligation and you're not putting any problem and stress on yourself which you might think every night and will affect you emotionally.
Absolutely,Taking a loan just to invest in crypto is horrible idea.Especially if you dont really understand the market.Do not think you'll become rich quickly by high-risk investing.Never invest money that you can afford to lose and more importantly dont invest into anything without enough knowledge.
The wrong thinking of the people that just got in to the market are like that. They have the wrong idea that they'll become rich by just simply after investing their money. It's not the end of it.

But what if that wouldn't come when you're about to pay the interest? But what if that wouldn't come when you're about to pay the interest?
Thats why,you need to think twice before making an investment.Only invest your money that you can afford to lose without getting into financial trouble. Smiley
Trouble not just financially but also mentally. That's a heavier consequence if the investor doesn't understand a thing or two.

Signature for rent
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:36:26 PM

Bitcoin price is increasing so fast such that some people wish they borrowed and bought bitcoin at 29k some weeks ago
Personally, I will not do this for any reason.
Borrowing money from a loan to invest in Bitcoin? It is not about weird or not, but the risks.
We even don't know what will happen to the market. If we will know how the future will be, we may do it. But as a human, we will never know what will happen to the future exactly. It is only a prediction.
Imagine that if we really borrowed money when the price was at the down price, we borrowed because we are sure that the price will increase in only a short ime. But unexpected, the price keeps decreasing. What will happen to us?
Stressful because we must pay the loans and their interests, the regret of borrowing money, and panic.

So, I will turn back to my major consideration, never borrow loans for Bitcoin investment, just use free money that we cana fford to loose
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:54:39 PM

It is normal for us to have greed when it comes to money, because it is human nature to have greed. Then there will always be in our minds
to borrow money to invest in Bitcoin, so that the profit generated is much greater. Moreover, we know that Bitcoin's performance is extraordinary,
especially in 2021 the increase in Bitcoin is very drastic. So for people who have small capital like me, they will think about borrowing money from
the bank so they can have large capital. But experience has taught me not to do that, and I'm glad you chose not to do that too. Because borrowing
money to invest in Bitcoin is very risky, it is very possible that our future will be ruined because of it. Bitcoin prices are very volatile, we should invest
with cold money only, so if Bitcoin price movements don't match our predictions, then we won't panic and don't need to sell our Bitcoins. It's better
to invest in a safe way, although maybe the profit we get is not too big. Because even small profits if accumulated will be big too, so be patient
if we want to make big profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:16:30 PM

It can be a strange wonder how different it can be for one person.  In my personal opinion it is not regrettable but seems to be very happy full always remember.  There is a risk in doing Bitcoin Binay.  We don't really know when the value of bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. We don't really know when bitcoin revenue will increase after buying bitcoin.  Which is beyond imagination
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:48:04 PM

I suggest you to don't borrow money and invest in bitcoin. It is a advice for you brother. The price of bitcoin fluctuates. And due to this fluctuation you can lose your money. If you have only 100$ then start with it. And learn things that is helpful for trading. DOn't borrow thousands of dollars and then start your trading. Just invest a amount that you can afford to lose in trading. Because i have done this mistake multiple times 

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:56:18 PM

There are people who do really took risk into extreme manner but we do have our own will on making out some choices on which its impossible that you wont really be taking any considerations on

minding about the risk of not able to make profits with those investments and not able to repay those debts or loans from others.If you do have other sources then its good but if not or solely

depending on your investment then better not to make such move because you would really be having a very big problem later on.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:00:41 PM

Because we are honorably warned not to invest any money in cryptocurrency that we cannot afford to lose, the risk associated with crypto trading and investment is exceedingly high. Although the market may appear to be in good shape at the time, I believe that taking out a loan to invest in crypto or trade crypto should be the last choice to consider, as the crypto market can go down at any time for any reason.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 12:48:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 01:01:12 AM by JayJuanGee

Because we are honorably warned not to invest any money in cryptocurrency that we cannot afford to lose, the risk associated with crypto trading and investment is exceedingly high. Although the market may appear to be in good shape at the time, I believe that taking out a loan to invest in crypto or trade crypto should be the last choice to consider, as the crypto market can go down at any time for any reason.

I did not see the word "crypto" in the question presented.

Fuck "crypto."  we are not talking about that vague nonsense.

We are talking about bitcoin in this thread.. so maybe you might want to reconsider your response in light of the actual topic.. and use the proper word so that we understand that you are on the same page or that you are talking about bitcoin rather than some amorphous topic, ie "crypto" - whatever that is?

Regarding your concern about using leverage or a loan because bitcoin (let's assume you used the proper word) might go down, then you better have your ability to pay back your loan covered, too, but it is NOT a reason not to use leverage, but instead a factor that should be considered that the BTC price might go down for the duration of the loan period.

By the way, I do agree with your point about not investing more than you can afford to lose, which to me means that you need to have your expenses covered for the period of your loan.. if you were to use loan money, and I do agree with you that it may well be a way better practice to figure out some kind of bitcoin investment strategy that does not require leveraging or taking risks because bitcoin remains one of the best current investments in terms of having a pretty decently-sized asymmetric upside potential. 

So, in that regard, anyone could create a pretty solid bitcoin investment strategy merely with Dollar cost averaging, buying on dips and lump sum investing that ends up profiting stupendously and not needing to use leverage... but on the other hand, if you have figured out ways to use debt effectively, that can help you to profit in better ways.. even though it is not absolutely necessary, especially if you have an investment timeline that is 4-10 years or even longer than that, so then time can be your friend...

Again.. not talking about crypto bullshit... talking about bitcoin, here.  If you are considering some other investment in something other than bitcoin, then you surely are going to need some additional considerations.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:15:36 AM

Crypto market movements will always move wildly even though basically we have done some technical analysis before entering the market and often what we have predicted with the coin price of course does not always go as we expect, so it is not recommended for anyone to use all the money from the loan to invest with cryptocurrencies, we must always use cold money to invest even though the nominal cold money we have is not too large.

Investment in bitcoins is always profitable but not at the expense of borrowing money or taking loan. There are a few times when the Bitcoin prices may not perform as expected and investment made may be down. Therefore it is never recommended to invest in cryptocurrencies by taking loans rather it is suggested that you only invest that money in cryptocurrency which you can easily to loose.

Yeah, i agree that investment is bitcoin is profitable but if you are willing to hold long term. For short term,  your investment in bitcoin may be in a loss, if the market conditions are not good.

Let me kexplain this. If you take loan to buy bitcoin, there is always a chance that you may not be able to hold for long term as you will have to sell the bitcoin in order to return the loan. We never know if at the time of returning the loan, the price of bitcoin may be down and you may have to experienices dificulties in returning the laon.
Thats why its better to invest in bitcoin with our own money, so we can hold for long term.
Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 11:05:04 AM

Yeah, i agree that investment is bitcoin is profitable but if you are willing to hold long term. For short term,  your investment in bitcoin may be in a loss, if the market conditions are not good.

Let me kexplain this. If you take loan to buy bitcoin, there is always a chance that you may not be able to hold for long term as you will have to sell the bitcoin in order to return the loan. We never know if at the time of returning the loan, the price of bitcoin may be down and you may have to experienices dificulties in returning the laon.
Thats why its better to invest in bitcoin with our own money, so we can hold for long term.

That's the big risk if you loan the money that you will going to invest,

the chance that you needed to sell your asset even you are at loss is there, if you don't have any other alternatives or other
sources of financial income.

It's good though if you have alternative and you can use your loan money for long term investment, the chance that you may
earn decent amount if the market favor your way.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:21:26 PM

That's the big risk if you loan the money that you will going to invest,

the chance that you needed to sell your asset even you are at loss is there, if you don't have any other alternatives or other
sources of financial income.

It's good though if you have alternative and you can use your loan money for long term investment, the chance that you may
earn decent amount if the market favor your way.
If you already have an income why would you still make a loan? Can you just appreciate the potential of your income and if you invest that in bitcoin it will also have a chance to grow but the advantage there is you have less worries because it is your own money.

For those that have loaned already and the deadline is close, they can sell their assets at a loss but I think this is better because they can return something but if they won't sell, they cant pay something and they can get killed by the people who gave them loans. The deadlines are supposed to be longer the bigger the money that you loaned, this way, you will have a chance to gain a profit.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 11:16:37 PM

I Don't support borrowing money from others source and invest into cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies market always uncertain in nature and don't realize how the cryptocurrencies market be stabled? So if I get losses in borrow money, then how can pay my borrow money?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 11:52:00 PM

I Don't support borrowing money from others source and invest into cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies market always uncertain in nature and don't realize how the cryptocurrencies market be stabled? So if I get losses in borrow money, then how can pay my borrow money?
This question you should have mainly on your mind on how you would repay those loan money? If you do have other source on which you could able to do so then its normal that you would really get confident on getting

one since you do know that you could able to repay those things not on waiting for your crypto earnings.So its very situational because not all people are the same in speaking with financial conditions.

If you do tend to invest on crypto then never ever anticipate nor conclude into yourself that you could make guaranteed profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 01:10:53 PM

How can someone know the perfect time to pick such a desperate gamble? We win or lose in trading or holding bitcoin but, I presume with the help of experts in this forum who have gone through thick and thins in this market, good guides or rules can be shared for users and newbies in the forum to have a grip on the market and know if borrowing is appropriate. It does sound thoughtless but, borrowing is part of the business. And we must prepare for the best as well.
There isn’t perfect time for you do that, you’re always going to be taking a risk. The question is if you happen to lose the money in the market, would it be something you’d be able to deal with?  If it’s something that you wouldn’t afford to deal with if in a case where there is a loss, then you will have to be very careful steer away from it. Sure there are people who have done and it worked, but it’s very rare for you to see such thing. So, it is just up to you and what decision you want to makes and making sure that you’re hundred percent aware that you’re taking a risk in market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄