Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am tired of IDOs  (Read 228 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 02:36:17 AM

You are tired of IDOs just like many others. And rightly so. You should be tired of them. They are not making much sense now. IDOs are ICOs trying to make appear more legitimate and good. But it cannot be denied that the ICO market has already fallen into the abyss. They are a market which has already lost the trust of the majority of the investors. Who could blame the investors? Many of the projects failed. Many of the projects were scams. If I were you, I'd rather put my money elsewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 04:42:45 AM

Hello Guys! Today i am here for you clerify some subject about new generation of IDOs. I am in crypto since 2017 and as you remember generally ICOs then were FCFS method and they were less drama. Today i am eligible in lots of platforms for get involved IDOs such as ; Polkastarter, Polkafoundry Redkite, Daomaker, BSCpad, EThpad, Superlauncher, Raydium and last Avalauncher. But their lottery system is unfair and i cant get anyprojects. Todays crossswap ido was the last drop of patience for me. In ICO times if you had ETH you were okay but today i am in lots of platforms but it is really so hard to get in. Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me? Because i really need that.For ex; Maybe i should withdraw all my funds and focus only 1-2 platform as a gold member idk. Im open to your advices lets discuss under this thread.

Skyward finance is the only IDO platform that I use. It's completely decentralized so I don't have to worry about not receiving my funds.
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 06:50:03 AM

It's hard to participate in some IDO while some are just scam, I don't bother joining any again all I do now is buy the tokens after listed on exchange and thus have good performance value wise

CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 10:39:31 AM

Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me?
Try to focus on big IDO platform where fewer people participate because of the higher price of the token. E.g oxybull.tech

To participate in Oxbull Tech presale, you have to hold/stake worth $23k (8k OXB tokens) This is the reason why you can get a chance here because not everyone can pay such a huge amount. While the other ido platform have only a few thousand dollars required to participate.

It's hard to participate in some IDO while some are just scam, I don't bother joining any again all I do now is buy the tokens after listed on exchange and thus have good performance value wise

Yes, this is a good strategy, after the token is listed, when the price is sideways, then we can buy there. and can sell later when price pumps on a listing/partnership.
gustavroy (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:14:44 PM

Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me?
Try to focus on big IDO platform where fewer people participate because of the higher price of the token. E.g oxybull.tech

To participate in Oxbull Tech presale, you have to hold/stake worth $23k (8k OXB tokens) This is the reason why you can get a chance here because not everyone can pay such a huge amount. While the other ido platform have only a few thousand dollars required to participate.

Yes, this is a good strategy, after the token is listed, when the price is sideways, then we can buy there. and can sell later when price pumps on a listing/partnership.

Yes but those tokens listing with 10x 20x directly
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 02:31:32 PM

Hello Guys! Today i am here for you clerify some subject about new generation of IDOs. I am in crypto since 2017 and as you remember generally ICOs then were FCFS method and they were less drama. Today i am eligible in lots of platforms for get involved IDOs such as ; Polkastarter, Polkafoundry Redkite, Daomaker, BSCpad, EThpad, Superlauncher, Raydium and last Avalauncher. But their lottery system is unfair and i cant get anyprojects. Todays crossswap ido was the last drop of patience for me. In ICO times if you had ETH you were okay but today i am in lots of platforms but it is really so hard to get in. Do you have any suggestion about those platforms or easier and better platform advice for me? Because i really need that.For ex; Maybe i should withdraw all my funds and focus only 1-2 platform as a gold member idk. Im open to your advices lets discuss under this thread.

Yes buddy, it is the same for almost everyone, this days ido are too stressful to get a spot, in such cases the demand seem to be higher, more people are interested and the team are not making it easy as well, recently I tried the coinlist ieo and binance launchpad but I was not successful in anyone, it is really frustrating.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:41:58 PM

Buying tokens after being listed on the exchange also has its risks even though it is slightly different from the risk of following the IDO from the start, because there are also good and worthy IDOs to be followed even though there are some who are scams because it cannot be avoided by anyone now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:58:20 PM

Yes but those tokens listing with 10x 20x directly
Most of them especially that listed on some big IDO Platform but basically you can always sneak to buy it on cheaper price when it's was newly launched on some Dex or just wait some early investor sell their bonus, If not then the only choice to buy the current price and hope the price will continue to rise. From my perspective the current IDO was on it's peak and lack of innovation with some Quick-Profit Scheme without any new innovation so it's not really healthy as before.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:05:03 PM

if it works like a lottery then you must accept that your chance of getting picked is less and will be more lesser if there are many participants involved .
 maybe you dont have a luck on those kinds of projects and it will be better if you can withdraw your money to avoid any risk  .
you can then use the money on projects that doesnt involved lotteries , there are lots of them  . goodluck bro
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:23:17 PM

Making money is not easy, thanks to the ido's, something can be earned even if the amount is not large. But the more platforms you use, the harder it is to follow, and if you haven't invested a large amount of money, the earnings may not be enough. Right now a new ido is being made every day, if you are lucky you can earn a lot of money Smiley Invest your money in major coins instead of idos if you are tired

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███