Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to quit trading ?  (Read 1915 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 04:36:43 PM

I have never think yet. Cryptocurrency is risky but its all depend upon our entries. If we use only extras money and buy potential coin at dip then its low risk. Cryptocurrency is volatile and this this is secret behind making profit . if it remain stable howncan one make 10x in one year?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 04:48:35 PM

I have never think yet. Cryptocurrency is risky but its all depend upon our entries. If we use only extras money and buy potential coin at dip then its low risk. Cryptocurrency is volatile and this this is secret behind making profit . if it remain stable howncan one make 10x in one year?

Volatility may entail risks in several aspects, but it is also the thing that makes trading profitable on its right phases when right decisions are also made at the same time. Personally, I haven’t also thought of quitting trading just yet, it’s just that sometimes I feel like I want to take break which I do so. I think that every trader has felt and done this too, right?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 05:10:47 PM

Not at all i do not desire this type of activity to stop trading. For me trading is very beneficial and it give me lots of satisfaction. I sense that a large number of people are engage in crypto trading but not all of them have benefit may be due to their lacking of knowledge. But as the time passes they seek to trade in crypto world.
Everything needs a process, nothing is instant including crypto trading,
after all we can't directly benefit or profit from crypto trading we also need to have knowledge and skills because it also plays a big role,
Trading is not something that is easy to do and the risks are also big so we have to try and work hard

Not that easy as how those failed traders think on it, trading needs dedication you need to extend your time finding
the right system to use to be more effective when you are inside this business, a failed attempt doesn't mean that
you should quit but a good stepping stone to learn howto avoid the same mistake again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 05:19:00 PM

One can make 10x in a year through jumping from one coin to another.

That's what the others do if they have a certain target and that sucks to me. That's why I don't have any target of profit but as long as I make a profit from my trades.

It is what it is that's important to me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 06:17:12 PM

Yes i just quit trading because i have no patience i can't wait more than 3 months and when it's dumping i want to sell all my coins for no profit
Patients is the most important thing in the cryptocurrency trading because when you invest on the Crypto then you should wait for market correction. When you get some profits then you should sell your cryptocurrencies...

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 06:33:52 PM

Patients is the most important thing in the cryptocurrency trading because when you invest on the Crypto then you should wait for market correction. When you get some profits then you should sell your cryptocurrencies...

Patience is not for short term trading rather it's for hodlers. If you have spare time and can sit in front of your computer for 24/7 only then you can go for trading. I always lose money whenever I go for short term trading that why I quit trading long ago. Hodling is the only key to success in crypto.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 06:40:26 PM

Before entering into a trade I have considered the risks that will come my way. There is no reason to stop trading. when we have made a profit in a trade and suffered only a small loss, how is it possible to stop the trade. This means that the risk I take is lower, I am luckier in the market.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 07:33:02 PM

Before entering into a trade I have considered the risks that will come my way. There is no reason to stop trading. when we have made a profit in a trade and suffered only a small loss, how is it possible to stop the trade. This means that the risk I take is lower, I am luckier in the market.

Where ever money involves, there is a huge risk behind. Its those who handle it and channel it on the right path with their experience, it brings success. Yes so many here quite trading after loosing much because of lacking skills and patience. Yes new traders tend to fall in panic sales and buys, so they loose much. Complete study and analyses are then start up paper trading and jump to normal trades when confident. 

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 10:50:52 PM

Almost every career, discipline or profession has its own hazard, risk and disadvantage. I hear many people who feel like quiting or abandoning their kind of job because of the risk they go through.

Likewise trading is risky too. For you as a trader, have you considered abandoning trading because of the high risk of losing money in your trade?

Absolutely not, because I want to trade every day if I can. I dont have a lot of time to do day trading because I got a real job in real life, losing money in trading is a common thing the only one thing you should know is that you must know how to not panic when the movement of the market wasn't like your thought. If we only looking for a profit even a big profit without considering our experience it wont long last until you quit trading because you lose big. 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:02:07 AM

That's what I did too and that's what all aspiring traders should do because the market is brutal against dumbass, I have been a dumbass once so I know what I am talking about about the harshness of the market so if you don't want to experience that harshness, you might want to make sure that you're doing research and considering if you want to enter the market.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:51:01 AM

Almost every career, discipline or profession has its own hazard, risk and disadvantage. I hear many people who feel like quiting or abandoning their kind of job because of the risk they go through.

Likewise trading is risky too. For you as a trader, have you considered abandoning trading because of the high risk of losing money in your trade?

Quiting, stopping for a while, or even continuing trading is a choice based on the outcome of your trading performance. Quiting doesn't mean you can't make anymore profits, it means you just have to try another way to make profits in cryptocurrency, don't discourage yourself just in case you are not fitted in trading.

It is all depends on you, because you know the better for yourself. So don't listen to other's negative opinion, you could always try and try until you found your passion.

Most people quit trading when they are losing in crypto currency trades and that usually happens in bear market. In bull market, all coins go up and everyone makes a profit, its only in the bear market when the real trader's test starts, and only those who are professional stay in this profession and the rest just have to quit.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 01:52:33 PM

That's what I did too and that's what all aspiring traders should do because the market is brutal against dumbass, I have been a dumbass once so I know what I am talking about about the harshness of the market so if you don't want to experience that harshness, you might want to make sure that you're doing research and considering if you want to enter the market.
I guess we will continue to learn, so there is no reason to leave the trade. here we fix every deficiency in ourselves, of course it requires a process, especially if we are disciplined then we know the risks at the beginning so that we can predict bad possibilities, and we are ready to face every transaction that will be made

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:29:47 PM

Yes I abandon soon after I faced huge loses in my initial days of trading. TBH I started trading with mind that I can become rich in very short duration of time and it was proven wrong when I started practical trading. for some reasons I am confident that trading is not for me. I tested my luck in HODLing and I am successful in it.

kingangel

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:15:12 PM

Particularly since I have nearly lost cash in prospects exchanging, it doesn't feel great at all on the off chance that I don't exchange. So I would say the people who have entered exchanging won't ever escape exchanging. Envision attempting to bring in cash on the unstable market sets to cover bills and you can't deal with the stop misfortune hit by the current market cost.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:00:40 PM

I do trading as my side income with the money that I can afford to lose. If trading was my main income then I would left trading world for a long time ago. But, I put small amount of money there and as I am learning more I treat the profit as a bonus for my learning experience. I won't quit trading because I treat this as a bonus and side income instead of main job like everyone else.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:33:01 PM

If you have a limited asset that you have no way to recover, then I tell you that you can quit as soon as possible. Because cryptocurrency is the most volatile market that doesn't take long to make you small as big as it can be. But here if you can put a little risk and intelligence, you can do something good. For this you have to work a little hard work for acquiring knowledge.  Never fall into greed.

Didn't you know that those people who have limited assets or funds are the ones that usually good at trading? The reason is, they are eager not to experience any losses as if it happened, it will be hard for them to recover.

Those who have more funds, they are just ignoring the fact that they are losing more since they afford to lose that amount. Since they afford it, they are not aware that those losses are now turning into a big amount.
lalabotax

Activity: 1554
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:52:37 PM

Why should quit trading?
Is it because we are often experiencing some loss?
Actually, before entering trading, we have already known that trading is full of the risks and we know about the risk itself. If we are ready at the beginning not only for the profits but also the risks, I am sure that like I am, I don't want to quit trading because of loss.
I will learn more about what kind of strategy and trading fits me, not following others, and will always learn more by doing.

Didn't you know that those people who have limited assets or funds are the ones that usually good at trading? The reason is, they are eager not to experience any losses as if it happened, it will be hard for them to recover.
It makes sense, moreover those who have the money from loan or will use the money someday, and only hope for profits from trading. They will be really sad and also desperate when losing money.
But this is the importance of trading management including the management of funds, risks, and also emotion, Trading is not only about taking profits but also learning from our loss. And we must also experience any losses.

Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1081

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 02:24:12 AM

If you have a limited asset that you have no way to recover, then I tell you that you can quit as soon as possible. Because cryptocurrency is the most volatile market that doesn't take long to make you small as big as it can be. But here if you can put a little risk and intelligence, you can do something good. For this you have to work a little hard work for acquiring knowledge.  Never fall into greed.

Those who have more funds, they are just ignoring the fact that they are losing more since they afford to lose that amount. Since they afford it, they are not aware that those losses are now turning into a big amount.

People who hold a different coin is too much exhausting because you need to check those markets every time unless you really have a lot of time and effort to it, its more ideal to get at least 3 coins you need to focus and makes an investment if you are heading to the long term ideal to have many than that but if you want to have a short term try to make an investment to a specific coins even though altcoins its profitable not only bitcoin.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Shagnasty

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 05:55:48 AM

Actually I want to start crypto trading, as I am in bitcoin since last 5 years but i never quiet done crypto trading as i want into gambling and whenever i get some money i used to only gamble with that. But now i have planned to start trading from the small amount then I will see where it goes.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:43:01 AM

Actually I want to start crypto trading, as I am in bitcoin since last 5 years but i never quiet done crypto trading as i want into gambling and whenever i get some money i used to only gamble with that. But now i have planned to start trading from the small amount then I will see where it goes.
when compared to gambling you do the level of risk trading in crypto is much lower where you will not lose all your assets like in gambling.
it is true that anything that gains profit will have a risk in the same level but gambling is not a thing to be chosen where there will be many things besides losses and gains to be controlled such as emotions which will cost more money.
I think to quickly trade and leave gambling is a good thing and also don't worry about the risk in trading because I think it is very worth what you will get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: