Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A way to make money online?  (Read 2560 times)
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:31:39 PM

Im looking for a way to make money online. I have a website in development but I would like to find a way to make some extra cash while the website is in development. I would just like it to not be Surveys, or Dropshipping. Got any ideas?
You can decide to be doing buying and selling of cryptocurrency if you have the capital. Although to me, this will be cool cause you don't need to work for anyone. You buy the dip and sell the top. If you have knowledge in Trading, you can decide to trade the cryptocurrency market either the future or the spot market and market your profits.

You can also enrol for post to pay jobs that can fetch you few dollars every single week. We have site like Publish0× where you are being paid for reading articles and also writing on cryptocurrency.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:41:20 PM

I would assume you would like to find ways to earn money that are of course related to cryptocurrencies otherwise you wouldn't post your inquiry in a bitcoin discussion forum. I would highly suggest you learn how to day-trade as it offers you the quickest profits in terms of trading. If you're open to reaping the benefits after a while, then you can study the market itself and determine which assets would be best to hodl on your wallet for a while. Otherwise try to learn a skill or work on a talent that you already have, and capitalize on it. I personally have a knack for writing stuff so for a while I worked as a freelance writer. I'm not saying you should try to write too, but giving you a bit of an idea on what you can do.
Before we talk about freelancing, someone must have a set of skills that they can offer to their client(s). But if you are not well fitted for the job then don't do it you might as well embarrassed yourself if you have no courage to finish the job. Someone must have at least an experience of what they are going to do so they will do their job right.

And as of OP that has a vast experience about computer, he might as well freelance it if he doesn't have any stable job yet. Better harness those skills that we are good at so it better pays off someday.
I mean if you're looking forward to working freelance, it's given that you should have a competitive amount of skill on a particular field otherwise you wouldn't have a chance on getting hired. Vast experience would also most of the time equate into substantial amount of skill for the client, so even if you think you're still not good at let's say writing, long as you have been writing stuff for a long amount of time, like 2-3 years per se, you should be good to go.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 10:35:01 PM

Im looking for a way to make money online. I have a website in development but I would like to find a way to make some extra cash while the website is in development. I would just like it to not be Surveys, or Dropshipping. Got any ideas?

Got the idea yes and that is a good drive because we need to get our hands into different means of making money. If we don't have many means of income, that will not grow our money. Therefore, you can learn how to trade before your website project is up. You can also involve in freelance and digital marketing. Just research on google and you can find the businesses online.

This thread will be useful to you
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:53:25 PM

First and foremost, what are your talents and skills? And your strengths? Or something that you are passionate about? Try to work on it first. Here on Bitcointalk forum, you can offer something under the Services section and show off your portfolio and samples. If none, you might wanna offer a few review copies to receive vouches about your service while your website is still under development.

I think this is where you can kickstart your journey to make money online. On top of that, if you have a decent following on your social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, etc., try the Bounties section as another side hustle.

Hope this helps you a bit and good luck!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 01:21:09 PM

If you have social media presence or online community outside this forum, you could also try affiliate marketing, there are multiple products you could promote, and you can get a percentage for every sale. It might not work for everyone, but a successful promo could give you an income for a small effort.
But since you are here in the crypto-space, you might want to try selling your services here; there are many in-demand creative services needed by many

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:44:34 PM

Before we talk about freelancing, someone must have a set of skills that they can offer to their client(s). But if you are not well fitted for the job then don't do it you might as well embarrassed yourself if you have no courage to finish the job. Someone must have at least an experience of what they are going to do so they will do their job right.

And as of OP that has a vast experience about computer, he might as well freelance it if he doesn't have any stable job yet. Better harness those skills that we are good at so it better pays off someday.
I mean if you're looking forward to working freelance, it's given that you should have a competitive amount of skill on a particular field otherwise you wouldn't have a chance on getting hired. Vast experience would also most of the time equate into substantial amount of skill for the client, so even if you think you're still not good at let's say writing, long as you have been writing stuff for a long amount of time, like 2-3 years per se, you should be good to go.
That's what I'm trying to say not just in computer but also in other stuff such as writing. Experience does pays off if you know where to find the right place for your work. If you want to explore something new, you can try another job but don't go straight to the top you should know first how to rise from the bottom and I promise you those experience you have had will be useful in the right time. And I think 1 year is enough as an experience if you just want to try something.

Focus on your goal and be precise with your time management, work smart not work hard. Actually, this might work more on a field work rather than in online. Cheesy

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:46:54 PM

Probably as a lot of users have suggested, freelancing is your best option, you can try going to Fiverr and have the clients go to you instead of the other way, although Fiverr takes a cut from your payments but it's still worth a try and you can easily build your portfolio there.
That's right, especially since he has a basic knowledge of programming. There he can offer the services of expertise that he has . Because so many people are now looking with programming skills . Because not everyone who goes to programming school graduate to become a good programmer.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:07:48 PM

The internet algorithm depends on the skills you have, you can focus on one particular area and make it more prominent as if only you can work in that field. On social media, you just need to be different from other people. Skill and skill are the keys. Try starting from the things you like to do, financial matters are a back matter where you have to be consistent, diligent, and patient in doing it all.

husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:34:22 PM

There are many ways to make money online, but we must have determination and high patience to get the results we want, we can give examples of people who earn high incomes and even successfully work online, you just need to hone your skills and it also takes work time above average

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:44:43 PM

I would suggest you to learn some skills according to your interest. In this digital word you can learn almost every skill for free online . And after that start freelance work and you will surely earn some good money. Currently I am learning digital marketing so you can try that as well.
Wow, that's cool. I agree that there are a lot of courses available online that can help you improve your skills and learn new ones. Though it takes time, if you put in the effort, you will be able to learn it and apply for jobs. Virtual Assistant is the most popular job on the internet right now, and most people are simply learning it online and applying for job openings. Since the pandemic, the majority of people are working from home, and the majority of them want to be freelancers. I'm also a virtual assistant now that I've recently lost my job, and I'm making money here on the forum and on Axie.
This is for most things as well, you could literally learn a ton of things in the crypto world but also outside of crypto world as well. I am taking marketing courses right now, it is great because it allows me to do it on my own terms as well, some days I do not check it at all, some days I have to work until midnight to finish my work, some days I have to be at hospital to take care of my aunt (one day me, one day her son) and that allows me to learn it at my own pace.

Normally it shouldn't take more than a week to finish the class, but I am trying to learn it as great as I can, and I am going to take google course next (for marketing/ads/seo etc) and it has been 2.5 weeks since I started the first one, so I already know it is going to take a month what takes others a week, but that's fine, it allows that. You can learn about crypto in your own pace as well, it is great.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 07:57:42 PM

Surveys are an absolute waste of time at least 90% , you do have to understand that people usually do surveys a lot of but get paid- nothing. I do think the best way to make money online would be:
Teaching , Tutoring
Freelancing
Advertising
Working on bitcointalk.org
Trading
Selling your services on various sites.
It's basically a very big question which only you can answer, ask yourself *what you are good at?*,*what can you do better than anyone?* Plus now a days you can also find a lot of online jobs because of pandemic in many places. Just search on your local job website.
Best of luck

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 05:16:25 AM

You are in the right way who start making money online from home, you are living in advantages than the others.
Theres several idea to earn from home by online, that you mention above, thats all what im doing before i left it, because thats all not make me feel comfy. Last three years until now i do crypto trade, and i found comfy in it, thats why i suggest you to follow my trace.
IMHO, cryptocurrencies offer more dynamic world than what you are currently doing.
rosenbauer02

Activity: 205
Merit: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 05:59:28 AM

There are different ways to earn money online either based on your talent/skills by offering services and exchange for crypto they paid. You can see it on the service board that you can earn money. Just discover what you are best at that can be used in the field of cryptocurrency.
hichamito37

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 10:33:53 AM

If talking about making money online we have many ways to make money such as making money from surveys , Selling online or maybe you create a website with attractive content to make money from high and free traffic . . You can become a youtuber / Blogger create videos or write interesting things like travel , Food , Things you don't know , Story telling , Project analysis if you are an experienced professional, share parts airdrop bonus.. A lot of things can make money online

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 11:16:31 AM

There are different ways to earn money online either based on your talent/skills by offering services and exchange for crypto they paid. You can see it on the service board that you can earn money. Just discover what you are best at that can be used in the field of cryptocurrency.

Not only here in the forum, but there are numerous places where you can be compensated for doing tasks or for being recruited. There are also top websites where you can register and apply for jobs. They also post jobs for only this type of work that can only be done during the day. Simply improve your skills before applying to ensure that you have a good probability of being accepted.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:00:15 PM

If you have talent or skills? then you have plenty here mate, but if none? then you must have capital to start trading.

but if you have nothing from this? then you should stay in your development .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:05:09 PM

If talking about making money online we have many ways to make money such as making money from surveys , Selling online or maybe you create a website with attractive content to make money from high and free traffic . . You can become a youtuber / Blogger create videos or write interesting things like travel , Food , Things you don't know , Story telling , Project analysis if you are an experienced professional, share parts airdrop bonus.. A lot of things can make money online

If you are very keen to learned there are many venues that you can earn online, but the problem is,
there are also lots of competitors which you needed to have some good edge or the right skills to offer in order to work things in your favor.

Not all have that same capabilities but with your skills you can offer what you think you are doing the best.

Keep trying and not to limit yourself with one idea but try to keep seeking and try add more knowledge it helps out to succeed.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 03:42:31 PM

I'm happy to be able to make money online, this is something we can use as an alternative income because I have a lot of time during the pandemic, now I'm trading, participating in bounties and airdrops as well as investing in ICOs and IEOs, crypto gives us the opportunity to earn big profits during we are active on the internet.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:22:57 PM

There are so many ways to earn money online you can earn any way. You can join various ad campaigns and social media campaigns. Moreover, you can earn money by graphic design and coding.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 04:04:50 AM

There are many ways to earn money online. You can check it out on google for starters. There are many choices provided just for you and maybe you'll find the one that suits your taste and matched your skills or either you'll find something that'll interest you. The most important thing that you'll need to have is patience. Patience is the key to success and you also need to be hardworking to achieve what you want to achieve. Have plans first or tactics after you decide what you want to do to improve your online business or online job.

As long as you're determined you can always do it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: