Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Coins  (Read 2229 times)
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:24:34 PM

Surely we have also experienced many times when we hold shitcoins or dead coins. We don't have to bother about or manage things that are dead. "when one door closes, another opens" forget them and focus on the potential coins that will bring us profits in the present.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:59:02 PM

Dead coin is dead!  I have seen investors getting emotional attached to dead coin,  it is not unusual to be hopefully waiting for dead coin to magically arise, the truth here is that such scenario may never happened no matter how strong you want it to happen.  The best approach to dead coin is to forget about it and consider it as lost investment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:04:05 PM

I believe most of the bounty hunters have dead coins in their wallet especially in Ethereum wallet and even we can not hide or delete the coins in the Ethereum wallet so do not check the dead coins leave them as it is. Only a miracle can rise such coin's value otherwise I do not expect anything from such dead coins.

There many if not all the bounty hunters have this knd alike assets inside thier wallets.

projects that being left some are good but without funds it can't move forward and developers needs to step out,

while others are mostly intend to scam investors, projects created by so-called developers to entice investors and

easily runaway with the money.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:00:57 PM

Do you hold any dead coins?

'Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.'

How should we manage dead coins?

I have never roasted dead coins, but I often hear this problem from friends, generally dead coins are usually caused by failed lists or their promotion level is not maximized, there is no way to manage dead coins, even if they continue to be forced to manage, then it is very likely that this will do nothing.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 08:32:09 PM

'Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.'

Yes, plenty from the ICO craze a while back.

I sort of just keep them as a reminder that whatever I am investing in right now, no matter how great it looks, is probably going to encounter some problems in the future. Whether or not it survives those problems is only up to the actual quality of the project.

You can't really do anything other than this if the tokens themselves have been delisted.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:50:08 PM

Yes. There have been a lot of tokens launched recently, but some of them are no longer active. This has happened many times, and this is something that is not natural. But we must realize that there are thousands of tokens released every day, so this will continue to happen. So in this condition we must be good at choosing coins for investment, so that losses will not continue to happen to us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Irazzzta

Activity: 556
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 10:22:41 PM

yes, a lot of dead coins in my wallet. The dead coins that I got from the bounty, ICO, and airdrop are still in the ETH wallet. I don't think it's necessary to manage dead coins that are in our wallets. let them be there, until there is technology from our wallet blockchain to delete inactive coins or tokens.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 11:10:53 PM

yes I also hold some dead coins in my wallet and dead coins I hold most in BSC wallet and I can't manage those coins because they are not listed on the trading exchange, does anyone here have a solution for dead coins on BSC?
If on ERC maybe we can find some dead coins on DEX like forkdelta and we can trade those coins there even though at a very low rate but for dead coins that are in BSC I haven't found them or is it better to leave it?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tees420mar

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 01:21:54 AM

There is only last solution is to create a dummy account. Send all the trash coins to that account but you will be spending gas fees for this.
If it's under BEP-20 then I might do it, but if its under ERC20 (Ethereum Chain) will you waste that valuable coin just for gas? Think about it. Twice.
It's just a waste of time and money.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Gases

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 01:39:15 AM

There are more and more new projects and more opportunities. Don't waste time on these meaningless coins. This type of currency itself has bugs.
magnum1010

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 03:58:16 AM

Actually I have some dead coins. For example BOT (native token of project BOT). This project is still alive, but they have changed the smart-contract, so there are new BOTs and I have old ones. I asked the developer about this and he said that I would receive new tokens after their launch and these old tokens I was likely to have then as well. If you are annoyed by dead coins in your wallet, just send them to the burn address.

raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 01:18:32 PM

There's nothing we can do about the dead coins. I have about 50 shitcoins in my collection of dead coins. I've had a horrible experience with it. There is no way to sell a dead coin because there is no demand. I'm going to disregard these shitcoins.
fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:02:53 PM

yes, a lot of dead coins in my wallet. The dead coins that I got from the bounty, ICO, and airdrop are still in the ETH wallet. I don't think it's necessary to manage dead coins that are in our wallets. let them be there, until there is technology from our wallet blockchain to delete inactive coins or tokens.
For the time being, consider the dead coins that are still in our wallets as decorations on the walls of our wallets or collections in the closet, because our time is still very valuable to care about what is more valuable than having to take care of the old trash in our wallet.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:09:46 PM

Yes we have a lot of scam project coins. We still have a lot of scam tokens in our wallet. They did not help in the wallet. In fact, it is very difficult to recognize all these scam projects.Although it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social mediaAlthough it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social media At one point the team made no response. The team did not respond and declared the project a scam.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:35:23 PM

Yes we have a lot of scam project coins. We still have a lot of scam tokens in our wallet. They did not help in the wallet. In fact, it is very difficult to recognize all these scam projects.Although it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social mediaAlthough it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social media At one point the team made no response. The team did not respond and declared the project a scam.

Avoiding social media is a sign that it's a scam project, indeed they were responsive at the beginning of the project, 24 hours they answered questions but after they felt they got money then leaving the project and creating a new scam project of course is what they do.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:49:36 PM

unfortunately yes I also have many dead coins in my wallet as aeternity which I did not swap in time and now they can no longer even be transferred from the blockchain eth they will remain forever in my wallet, then minexcoin which have gone out of order and cannot no longer being changed anywhere, the only solution is to follow the market and the news often and see in time when there is a swap or a coin is about to become useless
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 12:13:20 AM

Just ignore these dead coins, I will not recommend that you transfer to another wallet because it will incur a fee, but if it's too annoying for you and you have enough coins to cover the fees then transfer it to a wallet dedicated to dead coins, if you are very active in campaign and airdrops you'll likely get coins that will end up as dead coins for lack of usage and or dev abandon them.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:24:53 AM

Etherdelta is a famous exchange way back 2017 to 2018. This site has been hacked multiple times where the hackers stole the private keys of users thru domain dns attack. Thanks to Metamask browser extension we can now safely go to exchange websites without sharing our private keys.

https://etherdelta.com/ where thousands of junk coins are registered. just visit the site, who knows your coins can still be sold there even though the price is 1 cent

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:34:26 AM

I have many dead coins as well. Most of these coins/tokens are reward from bounties that failed and now become useless. But some of them has value before, its just that I missed the chance to sell it before the situation turn worse.

Now it became a memory of the past and I just let it stay in my wallet and do nothing, who knows a miracle can happen and it might have a value again.

So dont bother and move on.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:58:48 AM

I have dozens more in my wallet address,,, nothing to do but leave the token there or send it to the burning address.
but sometimes there are dead altcoins that suddenly come back to life and are pumped so high so my advice is to just leave them addressed until something magic happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: