Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] CryptoSwapper.net is a clone of UltraMixer.net [connected or a rip-off]  (Read 156 times)
SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 06:29:09 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (1), Leviathan.007 (1), TalkStar (1)

What happened:
The usual... I stumbled upon something that I knew I've read before, so I did some digging and found its source!
- Having said that, I have a strong feeling that they're both connected.

Scammers Profile Link:
CryptoSwapper

Reference Link:
🛡CryptoSwapper.net ✅Anonymous Cryptocurrency Exchange ✅Instant Swap & Mix [archived]
  • CryptoSwapper.net [archived]
  • UltraMixer.net [archived]
  • I'll be listing one plagiarized part for each of the pages [there might be more in each of the pages]:

• No KYC Crypto Swapper offer an unique cryptocurrency swapper service with a highdegree of confidentiality, which will ensure the anonymity of your payments, by using the swapping of multiple Crypto currencies. Our system works quickly, reliably and with a small commission - only after the transfer and receipt of funds to the final address. Of course, all of the data about your transaction will be irretrievably deleted.
      UltraMixer offers a unique service with a high degree of confidentiality, which will ensure the anonymity of your payments, by using the mixing of multiple Bitcoin addresses. Our system works quickly, reliably and with a small commission - only after the transfer and receipt of funds to the final address. Of course, all of the data about your transaction will be irretrievably deleted.
    • To ensure maximum privacy; our system never uses your coin to send to other users. On the other hand; CryptoSwapper has a large pool of crypto currency, allowing us to send payments for almost any amount. After we received your Bitcoin payment; we make a transfer to the specified recipient address from our pool. This means thatyour coin is not involved in this operation and is still stored in the system, and eventually replenishing the main pool for the subsequent payments. As a result, no one can track, and the use of our web service is truly anonymous. Thanks to the constant filling of the reserve, the service operates in an automatic mode.
      To ensure maximum privacy; our system never uses your Bitcoin to send to other users. On the other hand; UltraMixer has a large pool of crypto currency, allowing us to send payments for almost any amount. After we received your Bitcoin payment; we make a transfer to the specified recipient address from our pool. This means that your Bitcoin is not involved in this operation and is still stored in the system, and eventually replenishing the main pool for the subsequent payments. As a result, no one can track , and the use of our web service is truly anonymous. Thanks to the constant filling of the reserve, the service operates in an automatic mode.
    • I sent coins for swapping. How quickly will my payment be processed?
      Depending on the size of your payment, its enrollment and further processing can take from 3 to 6 network confirmations.
      I sent Bitcoin for mixing. How quickly will my payment be processed?
      Depending on the size of your payment, its enrollment and further processing can take from 3 to 6 network confirmations.

Additional Notes:

Tagged and "created a flag".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSwapper
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 10:12:14 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2021, 06:49:33 AM by CryptoSwapper

Dear Sir,

CryptoSwapper is a legitimate site.

You cannot affirm CryptoSwapper is scam only for the texts that we use. We have been using these texts for a long time in our mixer service in .onion.
We invite you to try it and then give your opinion.

if you have any question or suggestion about our services please let us know.
Have a nice day
CryptoSwapper
SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 07:01:34 AM

Yeah, right! Roll Eyes

You cannot affirm CryptoSwapper is scam only because the texts that we use.
Apart from the fact that you've plagiarized from a "scam" mixing platform, both of you have registered your domain under the exact same registrar [an unpopular one], and on top of that, both fake platforms have a very similar UI [e.g. animated graphics and etc...].
- The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced that a single person has designed both of these websites.

We have been using these texts for a long time in our mixer service in .onion.
And yet there's no sign [.onion] anywhere on your website Roll Eyes + I wouldn't classify a website that's been around for less than 4 months as "a long time".

On your website, it says the following line... Care to point us to a place that proves you had "hundreds of thousands of users"?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 10:24:22 AM

Oh yeah here is one thread where we discussed about ultra mixer in 2019.

Yeah I can remember the incident where one of their user sent BTC to this platform but didn't get that. @ years earlier we have dusccused about ultra mixer on a scam accusation. More or less it seems to me that both project have a connection between them and you dig it exactly. No doubt that they have copied a good amount of content from ultra mixer but who can say they are not running by the same owner.

Flag Supported from my end.

▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    ▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
    ████░███▄
    ████▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

████░█▄
    ████░███▄
    ████▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
    .KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

CryptoSwapper
    Copper Member

View Profile WWW
    August 30, 2021, 02:13:11 PM

Yeah, right! Roll Eyes

You cannot affirm CryptoSwapper is scam only because the texts that we use.
    Apart from the fact that you've plagiarized from a "scam" mixing platform, both of you have registered your domain under the exact same registrar [an unpopular one], and on top of that, both fake platforms have a very similar UI [e.g. animated graphics and etc...].
    - The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced that a single person has designed both of these websites.

We have been using these texts for a long time in our mixer service in .onion.
    And yet there's no sign [.onion] anywhere on your website Roll Eyes + I wouldn't classify a website that's been around for less than 4 months as "a long time".

On your website, it says the following line... Care to point us to a place that proves you had "hundreds of thousands of users"?

Hi

I understand mistrust, there is a lot of scammers and it is normal not to trust new sites.

-We have chosen the safest and most private registrar possible. We have experience with many registrars. Some bad. It is easy to find which are the most private registrars.

-Similar UI? CryptoSwapper supports swaps for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, and  Monero. Make your own conclusions.

-CryptoSwapper 2.0. is our second version of our swapper. The first version was only in DeepWeb for a long time (onion site). But we had many problems with the hidden server and Tor. For know we only offer the service in clearnet. Maybe in the future we will be able to add the service in Tor network again.

-The swapper has been running on clearnet for more that two months and no user has complained in any place.

-Please, I would like you to try the service and then do a review in this same forum.

Best Regard
    CryptoSawpper - https://cryptoswapper.net/
    CryptoSwapper
    Copper Member

View Profile WWW
    August 30, 2021, 02:22:43 PM

Oh yeah here is one thread where we discussed about ultra mixer in 2019.

Yeah I can remember the incident where one of their user sent BTC to this platform but didn't get that. @ years earlier we have dusccused about ultra mixer on a scam accusation. More or less it seems to me that both project have a connection between them and you dig it exactly. No doubt that they have copied a good amount of content from ultra mixer but who can say they are not running by the same owner.

Flag Supported from my end.

Hi
      In the previous post I think I have answered all the doubts about the scam accusations. If you have any questions about the service write us in this forum or via email if you prefer.

I suggest you try service and then do a review in this same forum.

CryptoSwapper -- https://cryptoswapper.net/
      SFR10 (OP)
      Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
      August 30, 2021, 05:23:09 PM

-Similar UI? CryptoSwapper supports swaps for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, and  Monero.
      It's funny that you mentioned those because that's the only thing that separates your so-called "CryptoSwapper 2.0" from the other fake platform [everything else is pretty much the same]!

The first version was only in DeepWeb for a long time (onion site).
      When it started and until when it lasted? I do know it's harder to track such websites, but there isn't even a single sign [I even checked some of the dark web forums, but had no luck] that it existed at one point!

-The swapper has been running on clearnet for more that two months and no user has complained in any place.
      Perhaps nobody has tried it yet, since I couldn't find a single review Roll Eyes

-Please, I would like you to try the service and then do a review in this same forum.
      I will never use a service with various red flags and I'm still not convinced that you're not connected to the other fake platform!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      e
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      █████████████
      ████████████▄███
      ██▐███████▄█████▀
      █████████▄████▀
      ███▐████▄███▀
      ████▐██████▀
      █████▀█████
      ███████████▄
      ████████████▄
      ██▄█████▀█████▄
      ▄█████████▀█████▀
      ███████████▀██▀
      ████▀█████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      c.h.
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
      ▄██████▄▄▄
      █████████████▄▄
      ███████████████
      ███████████████
      ███████████████
      ███████████████
      ███░░█████████
      ███▌▐█████████
      █████████████
      ███████████▀
      ██████████▀
      ████████▀
      ▀██▀▀
      CryptoSwapper
      Copper Member

View Profile WWW
      August 31, 2021, 01:40:02 PM

-Similar UI? CryptoSwapper supports swaps for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, and  Monero.
      It's funny that you mentioned those because that's the only thing that separates your so-called "CryptoSwapper 2.0" from the other fake platform [everything else is pretty much the same]!

The first version was only in DeepWeb for a long time (onion site).
      When it started and until when it lasted? I do know it's harder to track such websites, but there isn't even a single sign [I even checked some of the dark web forums, but had no luck] that it existed at one point!

Perhaps nobody has tried it yet, since I couldn't find a single review Roll Eyes

I will never use a service with various red flags and I'm still not convinced that you're not connected to the other fake platform!

Its simple. Just test the service. After that make a full review in this forum. Objective facts and realistic parameters.

Best Regard
      CryptoSawpper - https://cryptoswapper.net/

Pages: [1]
        Print  

Jump to: