Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]Starchi is a compelling and rewarding game about the power of love and care  (Read 526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
afinwoolmo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:55:20 AM

Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 10:38:00 PM

Static web site and many pictures of investors with no info or retweet from any of them I really find this crazy or just plain empty I hope they fix the issue with the web page and other information because yeah they have game looks nice except some graphics issue which can be fixed I just hope more info on the project will be brought to light Is kinda dull right now

kanaev86

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:21:42 AM

Now is a good time to arrange some kind of activities to attract people, what do you think about it?

I agree, the project should be more active in this topic, because this is a good way to get the community to join it and learn more about it, and you can also attract people

Yes, their game may seem really interesting, but I haven’t tried to play it yet because I don’t know all the details.
noueconbading

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:22:32 AM

What are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?
provotesov

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:27:09 AM

Can you think of three killer Starchi that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
rucksanddeba

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:07:14 AM

The most crucial factor is a strong desire to accomplish something distinct and unique from others; I hope the team recognizes this.

I don't really understand what you mean, but I think that the team understands everything

Yes, these are obvious things, teams of such projects understand all this and will try to do everything in the best possible way.
rupmosymti

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:57:14 AM

Can you think of three killer Starchi that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?

I think that there will be no exact answer to this, after all, we do not know which competitors exactly they have and how many of them
rupmosymti

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:03:44 PM

What options do you plan to make for community? I need to find out more information about your team and what events you will take part in
provotesov

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:17:40 PM

Is there a mobile application for your project? And will we see interesting news every day?
kieua341

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:27:41 PM

Guys, I would like to know what are your plans for this month and what is happening in the project now? It would be nice to make you weekly reports, many inquire about plans, updates and news
ratelssembmuk

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:55:24 PM

Good day folks, is there an interview with your project team? I think you have a chance of success!
provotesov

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:08:37 PM

I have been hearing about this project so I did a little research on it and I was pleased with my findings!
firoupatab

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:16:03 PM

Is there a mobile application for your project? And will we see interesting news every day?

At the moment, nothing is known about the account of the mobile application, about the news, I think yes, just follow the social networks of this project which are indicated
thyfuljuggte

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:34:42 PM

Good day folks, is there an interview with your project team? I think you have a chance of success!

I have not seen such a video, but it would be good, many would know the current plans and strategies in the project
thyfuljuggte

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 07:08:03 PM

By the end of the year, how many individuals do you want to have attracted? This is a project that will be remembered for a long time.
atrenutta

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 08:02:20 PM

I believe that now is an excellent moment to pay attention to such initiatives and invest; nevertheless, may I inquire as to how long this project has been in existence?
ratelssembmuk

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:00:45 PM

The community should be able to see the team's hard work on your project; many individuals have said that your product is unique.
louirybcbrigop

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:04:49 PM

By the end of the year, how many individuals do you want to have attracted? This is a project that will be remembered for a long time.

I think that the more the better it is obvious, but the team didn't mention this to their prediction about this
tololahy

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:35:34 AM

Hi people! I am new to cryptocurrency, I want to invest in a worthwhile project, and I paid attention to this one? Can you describe it in short words?

I don 't think that if you are not well versed in crypto, you should invest in startups. too much risk, but also a great opportunity to make a profit. I would advise you to pay attention to the top 10 crypto
trefrougmawas

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:39:28 AM

but I don't really understand what the token will be used for
I mean, do I need a token to use the game ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: