Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is a side hustle, not a life or death situation  (Read 425 times)
Dragonfund (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:04:03 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2021, 10:34:01 AM by Dragonfund
Merited by Symmetrick (4), vapourminer (2), Pmalek (2), aoluain (2), pawanjain (1), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

There is no way to know your limit height in life if you never attempt, yet there is always a boundary to what an individual is capable of doing in any situation.
To enjoy your wealth, you must be physically and emotionally fit, not the other way around. Nobody enjoys his or her money unless they are in good health.
It is your primary responsibility as an investor to look after your health; investing in cryptocurrency should never put your life at risk; your investment should always prioritize your health because selling your properties, life savings, and everything into crypto is a foolish thing to do. What happens in a bear market, and then unanticipated health issues arise? How do you deal with this? It's sweet to invest in cryptocurrency because of the enormous return, but you can only enjoy that as a healthy investor; you can't enjoy your Lambo if you're sick.

I was reading through a thread on one particular board, but I couldn't find the link to the thread where the OP stated that no matter how hungry he was, he would not sell his bitcoin. Yes, he may be correct; that is the true power of diamond hands; however, this should not come at the expense of your health. I'm not saying you should sell all your bitcoin and eat healthy food, but I am advising you not to go hungry because it lowers your good health rate.

There are many unusual things we do that are harmful to our health; avoiding these will not only improve your health but will also help you maintain your physical and daily activities. These are the irregularities that we used to overlook in this space.

Not getting enough sleep: After staying all day, staring at your computer screen, trying to determine the next market movement, burning all of your energy chatting the trend with many lines and trying to explore the next thing that will double your portfolio, but failing to get some sleep after the daily routine, you are not only pushing your health to the wall, but you are also slowing down your immune system.
Getting adequate sleep sharpens your intellect, boosts your mood, and keeps you calm when making crucial decisions.

Not eating well: This is part is very crucial; food is an important part of life and having a delicious brunch and a balanced diet won't cost you much. You don't want to stay at your table all day sipping coffee; instead, have some nice, high-quality meals after work. You don't want to seem thin like a cancer patient.

Take a stroll and exercise: Some individuals are naturally introverted, so getting out might be difficult for them. However, this should not prevent you from exercising; sitting in one location for an extended period can make your job uninteresting and inefficient.

Don't quit your main work: so you invested some money and made a lot of money in a short amount of time and you chose to quit your job is a stupid decision. You might be lucky in a bull market and gain a lot of money, but the same can be lost in a bear market, leaving you with the option of holding with a loss because you need that job to survive the winter, and winters are always long. Make no steps that will cause you to second-guess yourself.

Stay healthy and keep learning.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:38:27 PM

All valid points. but at this stage in crypto, with how it's widespread, some people have turned this into their full-time job so for some they treat it like a full-time job where you don't get off your chair, you don't eat well, work long hours and don't sleep. Not always but sometimes.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:30:34 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Very good points indeed.

TBH since I got into Crypto and the positivity I get from it and the community it drives
me to be positive also and to be healthier so that I can enjoy my future.

As @TheNineClub points out for many Crypto (trading) is a full time job which does give
the impression of it being an unhealthy job being too sedentary.

Also a few more healthy tips for working at a computer:

Regularly stare at something in the distance to help refocus your eyes rather than
staring at a short distance screen.

Every 30 minutes stand up and walk away from the desk, grab a drink or a walk around
the office or room.

The ideal scenario is to have a sit/stand desk. Changing your work position helps with
better circulation and productivity especially when standing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:39:51 PM

All valid points. but at this stage in crypto, with how it's widespread, some people have turned this into their full-time job so for some they treat it like a full-time job where you don't get off your chair, you don't eat well, work long hours and don't sleep. Not always but sometimes.

If a person already has a job, they most likely shouldn't pick up crypto as their second full-time job, it would leave them too exhausted. Also, crypto doesn't need to be time consuming. All you need to do is learn the basics of Bitcoin and read some news from time to time. It's the people who daytrade or chase altcoins might find themselves in situation when they are spending too much of their time on crypto to the point when it starts getting detrimental to their health like OP describes.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:26:54 PM

Of course, it depends on how one earns from cryptocurrencies. Some people just buy crypto like any other asset, hold it long term and then sell it later. This kind of investment is less stressful, and you get enough time to do your other jobs

While for day trading, it is whole new different level. One has to keep up with market movements and news. You can not do another job well while day trading at the same time. It will completely mess you up.

Getting loans or investing what you can not afford to lose is one of the biggest rookie mistake ever. It will leave you restless and not psychologically Ok in the long run.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 10:46:48 PM
Merited by pawanjain (1)

I was reading through a thread on one particular board, but I couldn't find the link to the thread where the OP stated that no matter how hungry he was, he would not sell his bitcoin. Yes, he may be correct; that is the true power of diamond hands; however, this should not come at the expense of your health. I'm not saying you should sell all your bitcoin and eat healthy food, but I am advising you not to go hungry because it lowers your good health rate.
This thread?

I rather stay hungry than sell my Bitcoin

Those people that have full time job, they can treat crypto as their another source of income, whether they're a trader, a freelancer that receives payment in crypto or just the typical investor.

I would prefer to be the typical investor, the buy low and sell high folk that would check to see how much I've gain everyday. I just can't stop myself and I think everybody else is also doing that.

On top of that, it's important to take care ourselves, if it's too much for your health, your profits might go into your hospitalization if you're ignoring your health.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:02:04 PM

Actually what whenever you take serious will definitely take you serious, for those person's who took bitcoin as a job knows the benefit of cryptocurrency and more especially bitcoin, besides my one of my friend dropped out of from government work because bitcoin and more especially trading, and when i asked he, he respond to me that he prefer managing his coins than working with conditions, so it's a personal determination.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1855

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 02:02:19 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Getting into cryptocurrency is supposed to make life better not harder. Cryptocurrency is just a tool for a better life. So if one is to sacrifice everything for it including one's health and well-being, that's doing it wrong.

The simplest and very effective way to handle crypto is to HODL Bitcoin. That's not demanding. That does not require tiring days, sleepless nights, missed meals, and so on. That's simply buying Bitcoin and keeping it in a safe storage. That's all actually.

To those who trade, remember that the crypto market is open 24/7. That's not the stock market. So if you have to monitor the movements of the prices, you cannot do it all the time even if you are a full-time trader. You have to accept the fact that you will have to leave your screens to get some sleep, eat your meal, chat with your family, go for a weekend trip, spend a night at a bar, and so forth.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Laughingfool

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:22:11 AM

It is completely in line with my current state. I seem to have a kind of encryption "addiction". If I haven't watched the market trend chart for a few minutes, I feel that I have missed a lot of things. Often at this time, my judgment has lost my rational judgment, although I knew it, but my hands didn't listen to instructions from my brain. My mental health and my body have issued an alarm at the same time. So I now decisively withdraw from altcoins, and I will not be confused by him. But I will continue to look for good mainstream currency projects, similar to Ethereum.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:19:33 AM

I like the part of your last suggestion. Dont quit work in any case you earned a lot already on trading. Take note that trading is risky. Yes the profit here isnt comparable to our daily job income but the consistency of our compensation on work is 100% unlike on trading that we can experienced heavy loss if unfortunate situation arises.

I find it hard to see some quit for crypto trading that later on regret on their decision when they encountered a grave loss. Now they cant easily go back to their job because of that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 04:31:49 AM

Your points are very realistic. Many people consider crypto as their full time job and spend most of the day online. They do not eat on time, do not bathe, do not sleep.  This is causing huge damage to their health. Mentally they will become sick one day. So I think we must sleep and eat on time. Occasionally we should arrange a tour.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:47:13 AM

This is a good topic to make a thread on. Many people in the forum are so involved with their coins in trading and investments that they completely forget that they have a life to live.
Making money is good but not at the cost of your health. Health is the most important thing to consider in your life.
This is why we should always keep a limit for our work whether it be the day job or crypto.
Keeping a limit for work leaves us with enough time for building up mental health which in turn keeps or physical health better. Taking enough breaks will help us to be more productive the next day.

Not selling your coins is good for long term but not selling them when you are in need of money is bad.
Whats the use of these investments if you can't use them at the right time. We should be wise enough to sell some at the right time to use the money for ourself or use it to buy back more later.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 06:32:41 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2021, 06:49:33 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Sometimes I wonder how they do it, I mean the day traders constantly staring at the computer screen every now and then or don't they know the side effects of doing so.

Already I'm beginning to see some negative effect as I spend hours on the forum mostly in Sunday starring at my computer screen,  reviewing posts of campaign participants which got me wondering how the day traders will be feeling couple with all the emotional trauma that can results from the market volatility.

Investing and having to stay hungry just to see your investment mature is a wrong approach to investing, what will be your profit if you die leaving your investment and don't forget this isn't the traditional investment that your next of kin can take possession of your investment that easily if you pass away. Already we're advise to only use our spare funds for investing and not urgent money that will be needed for our daily needs therefore having to stay hungry just to watch your investment grow is a wrong way of investing and shoudn't be practiced.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 06:40:52 AM

What a strong point what's the essence of all the struggle and toil if you can't take care of your health. I agree with you at op that using all you have to invest in crypto currency is some how a decision for the unwise. Going through one of your points which is about what the investor would do during bear market and what if such falls terribly sick during this period how would they cope . Of a truth it's just a business and not a life treatening adventure

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:54:43 AM

~

Don't quit your main work: so you invested some money and made a lot of money in a short amount of time and you chose to quit your job is a stupid decision. You might be lucky in a bull market and gain a lot of money, but the same can be lost in a bear market, leaving you with the option of holding with a loss because you need that job to survive the winter, and winters are always long. Make no steps that will cause you to second-guess yourself.

I see a lot of posts back in 2017 that people are asking if quitting their main job for crypto is worth it. Some people's mindset around those days were really off, as they think that crypto would just help them sustain their monthly liabilities.
Think of this. Does having an unstable income really worth it?

I even recall back in the days that people think crypto or Bitcoin would eliminate unemployment. Most of those that I found were in Economics board.
rosemariefrancis

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 12:12:09 PM

Overdoing anything is not at all healthy. If you do not pay attention to your health at the right time, you would have to spend your hard earned money on your health. So it's better to be preventive in the first place. Balance is very important for a healthy lifestyle. Nothing should come at the cost of your health.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 12:32:50 PM

There is no way to know your limit height in life if you never attempt, yet there is always a boundary to what an individual is capable of doing in any situation.
To enjoy your wealth, you must be physically and emotionally fit, not the other way around. Nobody enjoys his or her money unless they are in good health.
It is your primary responsibility as an investor to look after your health; investing in cryptocurrency should never put your life at risk; your investment should always prioritize your health because selling your properties, life savings, and everything into crypto is a foolish thing to do. What happens in a bear market, and then unanticipated health issues arise? How do you deal with this? It's sweet to invest in cryptocurrency because of the enormous return, but you can only enjoy that as a healthy investor; you can't enjoy your Lambo if you're sick.

There are many unusual things we do that are harmful to our health; avoiding these will not only improve your health but will also help you maintain your physical and daily activities. These are the irregularities that we used to overlook in this space.

Not getting enough sleep: After staying all day, staring at your computer screen, trying to determine the next market movement, burning all of your energy chatting the trend with many lines and trying to explore the next thing that will double your portfolio, but failing to get some sleep after the daily routine, you are not only pushing your health to the wall, but you are also slowing down your immune system.
Getting adequate sleep sharpens your intellect, boosts your mood, and keeps you calm when making crucial decisions.

Not eating well: This is part is very crucial; food is an important part of life and having a delicious brunch and a balanced diet won't cost you much. You don't want to stay at your table all day sipping coffee; instead, have some nice, high-quality meals after work. You don't want to seem thin like a cancer patient.

Take a stroll and exercise: Some individuals are naturally introverted, so getting out might be difficult for them. However, this should not prevent you from exercising; sitting in one location for an extended period can make your job uninteresting and inefficient.

Unless if you are working full-time for a crypto company that gives you weekly, bi-weekly or monthly wages, this one isn't a side hustle. But for the rest like crypto trading, investing into ICO/IDO/IEOs, airdrops and bounty hunting, create/buy/sell NFTs, play to earn blockchain NFT games, ambassador works, etc., they are side hustle as usual.

And yes I go outside for at least a few hours to relax my mind and body, not just spending all day and night sitting on my gaming chair and do crypto stuff (unless if we're under hard lockdown where we are prohibited from going out due to COVID-19 pandemic, I could just watch TV with my family).

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 05:51:25 PM

Excess is nothing better. So we should balance at all stages of life. Health is wealth. So we must be careful about this precious health.  Those associated with cryptocurrency have to spend a lot of time online. As a result, many of their daily tasks are not done on time. As a result, they gradually became ill. That's why you should spend some time every day with family and friends.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 06:15:15 PM

I strongly agree with this one. Many think that crypto is about becoming rich with no effort and this mind set has caused huge losses to newbies. Never ever quit your main job/business for things like crypto trading , equity trading, forex etc. Such investments must always be taken as secondary thing and never given preference on your main work. Crypto wild swings are in both directions and can rip u off from your hard earned money in days.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 07:12:55 PM

Once a person felt the greed they will do anything just to gain more money in a short amount of time, hence it's more like an addiction that won't stop them from getting more. Being an ignorant and naive at the same time will not help you at all, you have to study first before you want to put your money especially in Bitcoin because of its volatility that's why it's too risky. Don't think it is easy to just put your money and invest where in fact you have to be knowledgeable enough to make some profit from your investment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: