Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a miner to confirm a transaction for me for a fee?  (Read 69 times)
HeliumMinersDirect (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 07:21:57 PM

i have a stuck transaction so would like to get help to get it unstuck? will pay you for your services of course.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 07:35:54 PM

Waiting a bit will probably be enough to get it confirmed.
Can you post the txid?

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 07:42:01 PM

Transactions down to 3 sats/vbyte are currently being processed. The entire mempool is only around 3 vMB, so a couple of lucky block times and you'll be included within the next 20-30 minutes. Even with unlucky block times you should still be confirmed at 1 sat/vbyte within the next few hours.

It will be faster and cheaper for you to perform an RBF if your transaction is opted in, or a CPFP if you have a change output, than it will be to find a miner willing to mine your transaction and make another transaction paying them an additional fee. Can you post the transaction ID as Loyce has asked? If not, look the transaction up here - https://mempool.space/ - and tell us if has a green "RBF" tag beside features, or if it has any outputs back to an address you own.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6304

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 07:59:57 PM

As far as I can see the last two blocks 699367 & 699368 emptied the mempool.
If your transaction has still not confirmed as Loyce said post the txid and people can take a look as to what the issue, if any, is.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀