Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are some of the new projects we should keep eyes on it?  (Read 1452 times)
Bikan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 11:30:18 AM

The majority of amazing enterprises have a promising start with excellent planning.

Most of the time, proper feasibility studies ensured success.

To my mind, as long as they are active, particularly in terms of marketing and development, people will follow their lead, which will finally eliminate doubt and risk, resulting in success for all stakeholders.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 12:34:50 PM

Today I was reading fascinating story of Bitcoin and Ethereum. That was really interesting read. And I thought, what if there are other ongoing/emerging projects? Do you know any of them? Those that are not on the mainstream media yet.
New projects need a support from community members and potential investors, you can visit many IDO and ICO platforms from a few tweets on social media, but nothing guarantees that the project will be as successful as Bitcoin and Ethereum, because all of that requires a long process, I've seen these 2 projects have great support from community members, I'm also looking for new projects that haven't been published to the media, but that's rare, because new projects always appear in every news, CMC, CG and Cointelegraph

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:51:44 PM

everything is not far from social media, because in that way it is very effective to show the progress of a project, and one of the current projects that many people are interested in, such as airdrops or participating in trading..
.In my opinion, those who are still promising are only participating in a prize project in this forum such as a signature.

Judrob

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 06:50:32 PM

Today I was reading fascinating story of Bitcoin and Ethereum. That was really interesting read. And I thought, what if there are other ongoing/emerging projects? Do you know any of them? Those that are not on the mainstream media yet.
One pretty decent altcoin I have in mind right now is XSN the native crypto of Stakenet. A severely underrated gem, low market cap. Very promising addition to your portfolios and got a big potential to pump big soon. You should check this one out.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1739

To the moon

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 07:00:43 PM

All projects that are launched on specialized IDO platforms have a high probability of bringing their investors a profit of hundreds of percent. Therefore, you should pay attention to such platforms as Coinlist, Polkastarter, Daomaker and others. In addition, such launches of new projects are carried out on centralized exchanges, which also show high profitability.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 03:41:58 AM

I would keep an eye on what NEAR protocol is doing and Ref Finance, which is the major DEX on NEAR.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 03:58:01 AM

I would keep an eye on what NEAR protocol is doing and Ref Finance, which is the major DEX on NEAR.
I'm sure NEAR is quite popular right now. it would not hurt you to look more closely related to its development.
but I see some new projects that are released on the Solona network IDO are also good to pay attention to. I might be more focused there for now.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:58:41 AM

There are so many new projects available in the market, but you can hardly find them these days. And another issue is that you can hardly tell if the project is going to get bigger in the future or not. There have been times that I have invested in some new projects, but due to the team not being able to carry on with the project it ended up as something else.

So, if you’re going to be looking for a new project you should also watch how serious the team behind the project are, if they are serious enough and you believe that they can push the project forward to a higher level then you should invest in it. If you do your search online you can find new cryptocurrency projects available, it is then up to you to find out whether you should invest in them or not depending on what it is all about.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 05:21:28 PM

New cryptocurrencies are constantly being added to the world of cryptocurrencies. But not all of them can survive in the market. Most of them die after a while and some survives, but they do not have the ability to compete with anyone. Very few projects who can do something good. Bitcoin and Etherium are the two most popular and ancient cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency world. According to me it is very difficult to compete with bitcoin and ethereum especially those who are new in the crypto space but some projects which will achieve good reputation in the global crypto market among them one is SOL and another is coming named Beyond Protocol.
The first mover advantage that both bitcoin and ethereum have on their respective applications makes it incredibly unlikely another coin is going to surpass them, any new coin claiming they can do this it is a clear scam as the only way this could be done is if such coin was many times better than bitcoin or ethereum, and while we cannot rule out that possibility we will need the equivalent of another satoshi nakamoto in order for that to happen.
tiffcrz

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 01:26:08 PM

One very good project I'd like to recommend is XSN - Stakenet's native currency.

Instant TXs and settlements
Near-zero fees
Scalable
Cross-chain
Private
No wrapping
API supported

Backed by an amazing team and community.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:13:27 PM

New cryptocurrencies are constantly being added to the world of cryptocurrencies. But not all of them can survive in the market. Most of them die after a while and some survives, but they do not have the ability to compete with anyone. Very few projects who can do something good. Bitcoin and Etherium are the two most popular and ancient cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency world. According to me it is very difficult to compete with bitcoin and ethereum especially those who are new in the crypto space but some projects which will achieve good reputation in the global crypto market among them one is SOL and another is coming named Beyond Protocol.
The first mover advantage that both bitcoin and ethereum have on their respective applications makes it incredibly unlikely another coin is going to surpass them, any new coin claiming they can do this it is a clear scam as the only way this could be done is if such coin was many times better than bitcoin or ethereum, and while we cannot rule out that possibility we will need the equivalent of another satoshi nakamoto in order for that to happen.

The need for new bright ideas the way satoshi and vitalik did is something that not always be easy to be done. The creators of those successful coins did well and now they are harvesting the success of innovative ideas that come out of their minds. Whoever claims that they can replace or surpass these two projects will just end up scamming their investors, though we are inside crypto and this industry is an open market for everyone who has the desire to improve the system.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 09:52:46 PM

The need for new bright ideas the way satoshi and vitalik did is something that not always be easy to be done. The creators of those successful coins did well and now they are harvesting the success of innovative ideas that come out of their minds. Whoever claims that they can replace or surpass these two projects will just end up scamming their investors, though we are inside crypto and this industry is an open market for everyone who has the desire to improve the system.
That is what really saddens me sometimes, people get scammed by people making those claims and it seems as if they do not understand that visionaries are rare and we only happen upon them a few times, satoshi is not someone that appears every day, while all the components that make bitcoin already existed it was his genius that allowed him to combine them all together and create a perfect storm, and yet for some reason people think this can be replicated by anyone when this is not true.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:52:39 PM

what are some of the new projects we should keep eyes on it?

For me, there are a couple of projects that are interesting:

Gistcoin is a utility token for all influencers, streamers, musicians, artists, brands, and content creators from all backgrounds who create content across social media communities. We believe that a decentralized token system allows for all creators – including creators from underrepresented groups – to have direct access to their fans and monetization methods.

Fintropy
Unlock the Science Behind Investing!
The Tokenized ETF Management Platform:
experiment with aggregated assets to create a tokenized ETF,
or invest in proven portfolio formulas.

MEGA-BSC
The First Project to Build Hybrid Defi Alliance Protocol
BINANCE SMART CHAIN & POLYGON NETWORK.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 03:10:39 AM

That is what really saddens me sometimes, people get scammed by people making those claims and it seems as if they do not understand that visionaries are rare and we only happen upon them a few times, satoshi is not someone that appears every day, while all the components that make bitcoin already existed it was his genius that allowed him to combine them all together and create a perfect storm, and yet for some reason people think this can be replicated by anyone when this is not true.

No, it's not, satoshi is an opportunity that gives all those who believes from his foreseen future from this system that he created.

Not always we will find such brilliant mindset, replicating his work or upgrading what he already done is possible
but the trust and the support coming from the community that is something satoshi build and established.

It won't be easy and all those claims are just a hallucination and hard to prove.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 07:07:03 AM

I feel that Projects with a clear plan, experienced development team and extensive self-marketing that do not promise huge profits that you will get rich are worth the investment but no one know how much profit they can make.
Unfortunately, few of these projects have such specifications, so you have to follow the good news and keep an eye on the uptime of the developers on the project read the roadmap and see the results. what they achieve during project development..

altixz

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 09:47:49 AM

In fact, new projects are created every day but not every project can be maintained. Personally, I find that finding new projects is also very easy if you are willing to observe the market situation to see what trends are happening to be able to find new good quality projects.
You have to realize that new projects are more dangerous than old projects and that there are likely to be new projects of value and other projects of no value in the future. You must do the necessary research before investing in any project and I suggest to you the following currencies are Safemoon, Diem, NKN and Enjiin.
Yes definitely must DYOR,
I find that the opportunity or risk depends on each person's point of view as well as how to evaluate the project. Of course, everything cannot be completely perfect, and we are talking about an issue in which there are many other problems, I see many new projects that have received a lot of trust and opportunities good in this area, e.g. SDN (Shiden Network)

Now appear a lot of interesting projects. But it is very important that project will be useful for people. Now appear a lot of NFT that can be sold for a better price. NFT can be used in different spheres. For example like this https://cinemadraft.medium.com/introducing-cd3d-the-official-defi-game-token-of-cinemadraft-cb5d3f191338
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 09:31:48 AM

Everyone can say Solana and I will say the same also. Solana are one of the hot projects now and as far as I know it still hasn't got out of beta phase. Even now, it has so many investors and we witnessed how much the price has increased in one year. It was even below $1 and look where it is now. You can read the whitepaper and do some other research also to be sure about the project.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:45:58 AM

I am a bounty hunter, and as a bounty hunter, I've met many interesting projects along the way. By doing my task as a bounty hunter, I was "forced" to understand the project and it's a really big advantage for me. I can learn to differentiate the good and bad ones (although it's not always 100% right lol) and I can invest based on my own research. The first thing that should fill my criteria is that they paid the hunters. By this, I can see their good intention and I can trust my money to them. Like always, most people who are engaged in the crypto world said "It's not financial advise" I should say it too. I think I can mention a couple of interesting projects but you need to do your own research.
1. Ecowatt.
They claimed that their project is the first blockchain project backed by physical green power assets at a rate of 1 token backed by a minimum of 1-watt power. The team members actively engaging with some government officials of some countries to seek partnership with them. I can't explain too much here, you can directly search for their info.
2. OMNI - People Driven
OMNI is a mega social media app, aiming to give back the power to us, people. OMNI intent to give us the freedom to monetize our own content and gaining their tokens. They're airdropping celebrities' NFT collection now for the holders and those who reserve usernames in their platform.  The beta version will be released in Q4.
Once again, always do your own research and take decisions based on your research, not because of other people.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 12:50:38 PM

I think some projects that have an ecosystem like solana are projects must be looked at because the price is not affected by bitcoin and etherum that is what makes this project very promising. Solana is a web-scale Blockchain for applications and marketplaces that are fast, secure, scalable and decentralized. You just need to check from the solana ecosystem one by one to find the project that you think is ideal. you can check out some new projects here yourself. https://coinmarketcap.com/view/solana-ecosystem/
Yes at fast we have to take good decision project right or wrong then select the team member is fake or original then we have to take a small amount for long term then we can get success.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 11:21:39 PM

Iconx, its not a new projects, but its not familiar called in the media. Its now prepared to have its 2.0 Blockchain called ICE which will enabled BTP (Blockchain Transfer Protocol) its would be like HTTP for Internet, but its for blockchain.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: