Bitcoin Forum
February 05, 2023, 12:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 24.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 (MOD)  (Read 29091 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (18 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MusaMohamed

Activity: 462
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:08:04 AM

I can do some of cpu minning for this?
You can not mine it with CPU but if you have GPUs, you can mine $SUMO.

Information from Whattomine
https://whattomine.com/coins/196-sumo-cryptonightr
https://whattomine.com/gpus
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashane

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 08:20:39 AM

Great to see SUMO starting its parabolic run in this crypto bull run market. Within the next 6 months I expect SUMO to hit $80 a coin, so it's going to make a great store of value for us privacy users. BRAVO TO THE SUMO DEV TEAM!! Smiley
$80 is unrealistic. I think $SUMO can climb to $2 and be stucked for a while before a storm of hype comes. When storm comes, $5 and $10 can be visible.

$2 is important because it will catch attention of miners and investors. People will look at $SUMO today and see it as risky, unprofitable, not potential but when $2 is touched, they will see a bright future for $SUMO.

I got this math from x6-7 its all time high (ATH) in the last bull market ($11.20) as the majority of alt coins did this in the last bull run. Your estimate of $5-$10 is NOT parabolic growth as per a Bitcoin bull run. There is no way SUMO is NOT going to break its ATH from the last bull market - its has consistent development, good daily volume, strong community etc.
MusaMohamed

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:39:11 AM

I got this math from x6-7 its all time high (ATH) in the last bull market ($11.20) as the majority of alt coins did this in the last bull run. Your estimate of $5-$10 is NOT parabolic growth as per a Bitcoin bull run. There is no way SUMO is NOT going to break its ATH from the last bull market - its has consistent development, good daily volume, strong community etc.
New all time high won't appear in a blink of eyes or with lightning speed. The recent all time high must be retested. There are ups and downs of the climb to retest recent all time high. I will sell my $SUMO at $5 and buy it back. Sell it again around $10 and buy it back.

New all time high, perhaps it will appear but I am not sure and I am not bet it will happen. I will have some $SUMO to wait for new all time high but I consider it as my lottery ticket.

$10 is visible with WSUMO that is under development.
Shai0Hulud

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 03:14:41 PM

I can do some of cpu minning for this?
You can not mine it with CPU but if you have GPUs, you can mine $SUMO.

Information from Whattomine
https://whattomine.com/coins/196-sumo-cryptonightr
https://whattomine.com/gpus

You can mine with CPU.

If it's efficient, is a different story.

1.2kH/s with 32x 3.4 GHz Ryzen 9 3950X
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 03:21:17 PM

I from the very beginning with this coin, I mined it, I launched the third pool for sumokoin, 2 others were from the developers.
The coin pleased not only with the price, but also with regular releases.
Now the price has dropped dramatically, there are no new releases or other news.
Where are we going?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
MusaMohamed

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 02:03:27 AM

I from the very beginning with this coin, I mined it, I launched the third pool for sumokoin, 2 others were from the developers.
The coin pleased not only with the price, but also with regular releases.
Now the price has dropped dramatically, there are no new releases or other news.
Where are we going?
The roadmap writes about wSUMO, when will it be released?

I waited for the wSUMO many months? Last commits were 19 days ago on Github.

After the pump with re activation of trading pair on Coinex, $SUMO is very stagnant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: