Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin rebirth | n-Scrypt | POW/POS | DWG | POS soon  (Read 24324 times)
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:06:39 PM

GNS/BTC market on SWISSCEX is closed. Coin is dead.

Not if we can get it on to another exchange. It's been moving up the comkort voting list for some while now.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:36:07 AM

GNS/BTC market on SWISSCEX is closed. Coin is dead.

Hi all,

We decide to release POS wallet in next week, at the beginning of May.

We will post our current wallet to Mega.

Thanks.

As I have been saying for a while, this dev is clearly full of lies and is wasting people's time.  I actually think this was a project by some school kid who took on more than he could chew.  Good luck with this coin guys and I hope the dev proves me wrong, doubtful though.
QuadraQ

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

I've been thinking that this coin needs a developer takeover, ala WhiteCoin. Obviously it has good specs and despite all the reversals people are still mining it, so there's a community here to build from. Thoughts?
shepp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:32:19 PM

I've been thinking that this coin needs a developer takeover, ala WhiteCoin. Obviously it has good specs and despite all the reversals people are still mining it, so there's a community here to build from. Thoughts?

If the dev has not released the POS wallet at the beginning of June he has definitely abandoned this coin.
QuadraQ

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:18:38 PM

If the dev has not released the POS wallet at the beginning of June he has definitely abandoned this coin.

Agreed. I think we should seek out a new developer if the original developer doesn't release the new wallet by June. That seems perfectly reasonable. In the meantime I suggest we keep voting for GNS on Comkort.com. It's been rising through the ranks, so let's keep it up. This would be a great little exchange for GNS.

https://comkort.com/vote
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:44:09 PM

Interesting wallet.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:22:48 AM

Interesting wallet.
Yes the Dev had some great idea's, shame he wasn't to committed to this project though.  He could of made a name for himself but instead ruined it.
QuadraQ

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:01:54 PM

Agreed. I think we should seek out a new developer if the original developer doesn't release the new wallet by June. That seems perfectly reasonable. In the meantime I suggest we keep voting for GNS on Comkort.com. It's been rising through the ranks, so let's keep it up. This would be a great little exchange for GNS.

https://comkort.com/vote

Well it's June now and still no word from the original developer of GensisCoin. Is anyone else interested in finding a new developer for this coin, or is it time to call it quits?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:09:41 PM

usually those coins don't end well, better to let it die
QuadraQ

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:20:17 PM

usually those coins don't end well, better to let it die

If we could successfully make the switch to PoS then it wouldn't require a full time developer for this coin to continue.
kyndik

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:25:26 AM

As I see POS started.
QuadraQ

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:19:00 AM

Well I guess it's dead now. Wallet won't sync anymore. Stuck on block 117255. Sad - so much potential wasted. Many coins never even get this many blocks minted.
kyndik

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

My wallet is updated for now (block 117707). So network is alive. But it will be great to hear the devs of this coin.
QuadraQ

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:39:18 AM

My wallet is updated for now (block 117707). So network is alive. But it will be great to hear the devs of this coin.

OK I got mine to sync again. Still rising up the list of coins on the comkort.com voting page. If we could get it back on an exchange, then maybe we could attract a developer to finish the switch to PoS.
kyndik

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:37:41 PM

Looks like coin is dead. So sad..
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:17:25 PM

coins don't die, they just go dormant waiting to be revived.

If someone was to take over this coin, I would donate half of the coins I mined ( 20,000,000 ) to them.

We need POS implemented and somehow get put back on an exchange...

I know, its essentially working for 20 million zero's... but if you were to make something of it, dem zeros could turn into sat's.
anyone else out there holding a good chunk of coins that are willing to add to this pot.

Any takers ?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

If someone was to take over this coin, I would donate half of the coins I mined ( 20,000,000 ) to them.

I know, its essentially working for 20 million zero's... but if you were to make something of it, dem zeros could turn into sat's.
anyone else out there holding a good chunk of coins that are willing to add to this pot.

Any takers ?

I'd definitely contribute as well. And we are the closest to getting put back on an exchange on comkort.com. I recommend anyone interested in GenesisCoin continue to vote there.
bocyaj

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:10:20 PM

Any takers ?

I'd definitely contribute as well. And we are the closest to getting put back on an exchange on comkort.com. I recommend anyone interested in GenesisCoin continue to vote there.

wow, I really thought I would have to wait days for a reply.... Thanks, you have enlightened the little hope I had for this. i cant figure out how many coins are currently in circulation (getinfo doesnt show me for some reason).  i would like to keep an updated coin count and percentage for the take-over bounty just to show how much they are actually getting.

I had found a block explorer with a richlist a while ago, but unfortunately I did not bookmark it.  I am pretty sure it was not the poolerino one linked on the OP.

does anyone know where it is or have it bookmarked ?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bocyaj

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:03:23 PM

Any takers ?

wow, I really thought I would have to wait days for a reply.... Thanks, you have enlightened the little hope I had for this. i cant figure out how many coins are currently in circulation (getinfo doesnt show me for some reason).  i would like to keep an updated coin count and percentage for the take-over bounty just to show how much they are actually getting.

I had found a block explorer with a richlist a while ago, but unfortunately I did not bookmark it.  I am pretty sure it was not the poolerino one linked on the OP.

well after lots of searching still cant find the top 100 list... oh well, but I did figure out the total current coin supply is about 2.3 billion.

so, with my 20,000,000 plus QuadraQ's contribution, we must be at least at a 1% total coin supply for bounty... that must be appealing to someone out there.

why start a new crap coin when you can take one over... Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:34:10 PM

Any takers ?

well after lots of searching still cant find the top 100 list... oh well, but I did figure out the total current coin supply is about 2.3 billion.

so, with my 20,000,000 plus QuadraQ's contribution, we must be at least at a 1% total coin supply for bounty... that must be appealing to someone out there.

why start a new crap coin when you can take one over... Cheesy

It's been a while since I looked but I believe I have something like 5 mil. I'll check again when I have a chance.

How do you go about looking for a new developer though? Twitter maybe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: