Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you sell ethereum and btc to buy Solana/SOL?  (Read 1091 times)
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 08:15:28 AM

Solana is a new promising altcoin that surpassed dogecoin to be ranked up to seventh place on CMC. And based on its price last August 15 2021 it is only 44$ and now its current price is 157$ based on that super Sonic price movement from 44$ to 157$ for just one months, I think Solana is good for short term investment, what would be your insights about this guys. Good for long term or short term investment?

All decisions are in your hands. for now it may be a little risky investment because the current market conditions are in the bullish season and most of the coins are at high prices. one of those coins is Solana /SOL which has had a big gain in the last few weeks. maybe many people are amazed by the massive increase in solana based on its price, the increase is only in a month, therefore I think Solana is good to invest in short-term methods, try to invest according to your financial ability, at least if you experience losses then don't make you really disappointed with the market conditions

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 09:20:43 AM

yes, Solana is best coin but Sell Ethereum is not a good option because the market value or market growth of ETH is high compared to Solana. you should buy Solana but don't sell ethereum for the same.
It would be very ridiculous if someone gave up Ethereum to get Solana at the same price because the price of Ethereum and Solana is very different and the potential is very much different, so it would be very ridiculous to let it go.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 10:32:26 AM

Short term yes, long term no, btc will always have the world's support and soon will be accepted in most countries which means more value and benefits,  for short term gain, I can sell some btc to ride the sol hype to be able to make quick gains to buy more btc, for long term goal, btc is key.
in the short term, it might still make sense, because using a token to make your bitcoin or ethereum bigger is a pretty good method, especially if it's short term.
however, I also have the same opinion regarding the long term. to be honest, I probably wouldn't do that short term or long term. I prefer to use the new money for it. For example, if I see the potential for SOL to pump up soon, I'd rather use the money I've earned than sell an asset that I've been holding onto for years. this will make me avoid the risk of correction that occurs on the SOL coin. well, that's just an example. the way to sell bitcoin/ethereum to take advantage of the moment of SOL seems quite risky. it's great if you're on time, but if the price dumps, then it's a waste of time holding bitcoin/ethereum all those years before.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 02:39:54 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 02:50:02 PM by kensaii

Investing in solana (SOL) in my opinion is a good choice, but don't sell your ethereum and bitcoin just to invest in SOL, if you need to add your capital to buy Solana coins. Many people say that Solana is an investment for the future because of its ever-increasing price.
I think your advice is not very helpful. ETH and BTC are quite high for now and it's always a good move to divide your bag to other alts. Especially SOL which performed very well both before and after the latest downtrend.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 02:53:07 PM

Solana is a new promising altcoin that surpassed dogecoin to be ranked up to seventh place on CMC. And based on its price last August 15 2021 it is only 44$ and now its current price is 157$ based on that super Sonic price movement from 44$ to 157$ for just one months, I think Solana is good for short term investment, what would be your insights about this guys. Good for long term or short term investment?

I think Solana is a very good to be used as a long-term investment, because the price can still increase very high again from the current price, especially if there is an altseason, then of course the price of Solana can definitely create a new ATH price again, so now is the right time to invest in Solana and hold for the long term, because I think the current price of Solana is still low.

Honestly, we become optimistic because we are able to see this project is growing this time but somehow we can't be sure of its future, even for top coins like Bitcoin and ETH. It is just we live into a positive presumption where the fact is that we really don't know what will happen 10 years from now if this project will still exist or not.

I know Solana it looks promising but to think about selling my Bitcoin for this sake, this is not the best idea, absolutely. Why not raise some funds intended for Solana without selling anything like Bitcoin? This will be a smart thing to do rather than selling Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 03:16:03 PM

Selling ethereum and bitcoin to buy solano is a right choice when the decision is made according to the market movement. This means my suggestion is to trade with the eth/sol and btc/sol pair. This will let the user have the best profit. This year solano has marked big change in its price. This rise is predicted to continue in a gradual way, so buying solana for long term profiting is a good, but selling ethereum and bitcoin isn't recommended for now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2021, 06:18:35 PM

Probably if you are waiting on solana I will advice you wait for it to make some pullbacks or maybe lookup project that has to do with sol and its ecosystem Look into their upcoming project I mean check star atlas for example it got really wild on the way so my advice is basically stick with some project from solana and ofcourse dex You might be super lucky at the end of the day

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 09:45:33 AM

Yes, Solana is predicted to be one of the very well-developed altcoins. In just a few months, its value increased unexpectedly. Solana ecosystem is quite potential in the future with new technologies and solutions. I think, if you intend to invest in SOL, you can split the capital you have to accumulate them in the long time.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:04:27 PM

I think Solana coins we can do for long term investment, because Solana is included in the list of coins that have a good blockchain concept. Solana is a coin not a token, which is not dependent on other blockchain systems. In general, coins are superior to tokens. But regarding the price, I think the Solana coin is also holding up well after the bullrun in the past few months, while most other coins have fallen in price. I think Solana will also shift XRP position in no time.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 05:41:52 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum rank first and second in market cap, Trading volume is huge. Most investors put their money in Bitcoin and Ethereum.. In my opinion it's very unwise, we sell Bitcoin and Ethereum to buy Solana.
maybe, it's better to invest in all three.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:11:32 AM

I believe in Solana's potential If all of my portfolios and are on Bitcoin and Ethereum and I will sell a portion but not trade all my Bitcoin and Ethereum for Solana, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the coin that has proven it's worth and the market depends on these two coins if there is bad news on these two coins the market react negatively, Solana will have its time but Bitcoin and Ethereum always deserve to anyone's portfolio.

mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:29:13 AM

I think the main coin of all these coins is Bitcoin. When it goes up, the price of all coins goes up. When the price of Bitcoin goes down, the price of all coins goes down.
Solana coin I have a lot less now I think if I buy this coin now then think of a good profit in the future so I want to buy some coins now
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:53:38 PM

I suggest that instead of selling your Ethereum and Bitcoin hodlings just diversify by adding Solana in your portfolio knowing that we are still in the bullish market its good invest with this tokens.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Wahyuihib

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 01:19:22 PM

If for short-term investment may still be promising. but if for long-term investment, we have to rethink. in my opinion, the price of the sole why is very quickly turning expensive. because every token is based on solana, when we want to add to our personal wallet solana we have to pay a fee to be able to add it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:41:04 PM

Solana itself is a promising endeavor but we don't have the most difficult idea of how great the task can be to fill later, SOL has so far made the siphon too high in the blink of an eye, this just a pattern and there is a high probability of spoilage when everything is done with SOL. I think my ETH and BTC are more significant in the long run. What you need to know, you stick to Ethereum and stick with your Ethereum.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 05:17:27 PM

I agree that Solana is a very promising altcoin, but I'm not sure if it's a good time to buy now. Before investing in a relatively obscure project like Solana, we need to find out. Get more information about their long-term development plans. features and long-term directions of that project but if you sell ETH and BTC to invest all and SOL then I think it is a mistake, should only split the portfolio if you have 100% only invest in 30% of each coin because it is all risky and it is impossible to determine whether the price will increase or decrease in the future so it is advisable to only split investments into coins that you feel have potential.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 06:15:41 PM

Everyone must have different thoughts in determining the type of coin investment that they believe will bring profits.
I personally for long-term investments still choose Eth and Bitcoin.
But for short-term investment solana is one of the coins that must be considered.
When I see the growth of solana is getting better, I am also interested in investing with solana.

BlackRexuz

Activity: 273
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 07:04:05 PM

I don't think it would be a smart choice to sell Ethereum and Bitcoin to buy Solana. i have held ETH coin for a long time, And we don't know what ETH will make in future with ETH 2.0, there must be something big behind it that their team is developing to make ETH much more valuable in the future. If not, you can still hold your Ethereum and look for other benefits so you can buy Solana without selling your Ethereum
Dewiana

Activity: 533
Merit: 54

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:00:49 PM

when compared to BTC it is clear that currently BtC is above, but if we also want to make SOLANA part of the investment
it's not wrong,,, in the future, it can be predicted that Solana will slowly increase as well. Moreover, Solana is a project whose basis is
in Geneva it is open source which generates new coins

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 07:45:10 PM

Everyone must have different thoughts in determining the type of coin investment that they believe will bring profits.
I personally for long-term investments still choose Eth and Bitcoin.
But for short-term investment solana is one of the coins that must be considered.
When I see the growth of solana is getting better, I am also interested in investing with solana.

The truth is at the moment as the market is, I would not recommend selling ETH to buy Solana, the reason is simple, it is never good to buy at highs, and right now Solana is around 208USD approximately, some may say that it will rise more and if it can happen, but if it drops in price? If the Btc falls in price, the most certain thing is that Solana will also do it and in a radical way.

You always have to take into account the risk you run, in this case you have to think like investors, who are always buying cheap, and Solana touched a price of $ 140, so it is actually a risk to buy right now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄