Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] The Botocean is a one-stop automated solution for crypto traders of all le  (Read 535 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Botocean _pro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 07:49:58 AM

Decentralized Asset Management
The Botocean dApp is a highly scalable, decentralized application allowing users to automate their trading by investing in vaults with a proven track record.

FEATURES
decentralized
DECENTRALIZED
Full transparency about strategies performance and continuous custody over your assets
vaults
STAKING
Generate passive income by staking your idle BOTS tokens.
vaults
VAULTS
Automate your trading by investing in existing vaults or create your own.
home-dapphome-dapp-overlay
“We believe that centralized and decentralized trading will continue to coexist, and we plan on developing on both fronts. At the same time, accelerating decentralized trading apps in the Botocean ecosystem will provide a boost for all users and investors to reap profits.”
ceo
Dragos Lipa
CEO
AUTOMATE YOUR PROFITS
Our dApp allows you to stake your idle BOTS tokens and earn consistent passive income at the current APR of 10%.
dapp-home
WHY PARASWAP
ParaSwap aggregates both decentralized exchanges and DeFi products in a single place and optimizes pricing for its users.
volume
30 DAY VOLUME
$7B
swaps
TOTAL SWAPS
users
TOTAL USERS
HOW IT WORKS
The Botocean dApp will interact with Paraswap and execute the trades according to the vault’s strategy
You can deposit funds in as many trading vaults as you wish, while also earning extra income by staking your BOTS tokens
connect
CONNECT WALLET
Connect securely to the dApp using your MetaMask wallet.
deposit
DEPOSIT FUNDS
Deposit funds to stake or in a trading vault.
earn
EARN PASSIVE INCOME
Collect the profit generated by staking or by trading vaults.
VAULTS
A trading vault holds the total amount of assets used for a trading strategy, and it is token-specific. This means that if a strategy is based on ETH, users can only deposit ETH in the vault.
You can create as many trading strategies (vaults) as you wish and earn passive income from them. Your income is a percentage from the profits and you decide the fees.

Main links:
Telegram: https://t.me/botocean
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/botoceaninc
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/botocean/
Blog: https://blog.botocean.com
Medium: https://botocean.medium.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BotOceanInc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felicia_liamri

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 08:54:12 PM

So this is a project that created a bot to automatically trade non-using tokens? The idea is certainly interesting, but there seem to be many such bots, how will yours differ from them?
elserefmu

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 09:54:18 PM

It looks useful for those who do not have time to trade on their own and invest a small amount in a bot that will do it for them.
adgetoppa

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:55:17 PM

There will be a lot of questions on projects with such ideas, I hope you arrange Ama for the community as soon as possible
chodogdaki

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 11:57:07 PM

Huh we all must put some effort into expanding this project, cuz it has insane potential, what do you think about it community?
badruzee

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:31:44 PM

So this is a project that created a bot to automatically trade non-using tokens? The idea is certainly interesting, but there seem to be many such bots, how will yours differ from them?

Yes, a good question, I think everyone knows that there are a lot of them, so they will provide us with information on how exactly it will differ
chodogdaki

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:21:04 PM

It looks useful for those who do not have time to trade on their own and invest a small amount in a bot that will do it for them.

Yes, the main thing here is to make sure of the effectiveness and safety of the bot, but we do not know about this project better yet.
Angelman78

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:10:49 PM

There will be a lot of questions on projects with such ideas, I hope you arrange Ama for the community as soon as possible

I think that this is not necessary now, we need to attract more people and then it will be relevant
badruzee

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:01:45 PM

Huh we all must put some effort into expanding this project, cuz it has insane potential, what do you think about it community?

So far, the potential of the project is not noticeable, they are now at an early stage of project development
chodogdaki

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:47:09 AM

When will the bot be launched? Will it be efficient and accurate enough in its work? I think it is important to provide
aygunsamedova

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:40:27 AM

Guys, where is the new roadmap posted? If it is, then discard me the link to it, thanks.
chodogdaki

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:30:05 AM

Start each day by assessing whether the project is ok and work your way up to it.
elenagulaev

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:27:55 PM

Guys, where is the new roadmap posted? If it is, then discard me the link to it, thanks.

https://blog.botocean.com/new-roadmap/
Angelman78

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:42:02 AM

As I understand guys, bots staking will be with some specific lock period or enter and exit when you want?

Enter and exit whenever
elenagulaev

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 01:53:46 AM

Start each day by assessing whether the project is ok and work your way up to it.

Good advice, but I am sure that the team here is experienced enough to know and act in this regard
apnitabtant

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:08:05 PM

I'm pleased to see anything here because most projects include programs that interact with their consumers.
schenfagpinea

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:23:40 AM

There are a lot of projects out there, but not all of them are excellent. I selected yours because it is unique. By the way, what are your thoughts on the current state of the market?
ashleyhartt

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:09:34 AM

With this environment, we will make a huge profit. I'm getting more and more interested in your project as it develops.
sauverasco

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:30:24 AM

What are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?
ryazanovmd

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:35:18 AM

Can you think of three killer BotOcean that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: