Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes NFT Platforms good for you?  (Read 169 times)
BitMeister123 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 12:42:52 PM

We all know NFT's became a big thing in the cryptoverse. More and more celebrities, companies, and casual people join the wave.

That's why I asked myself, what do YOU think are the MOST important things for a NFT platform?

Let me know your thoughts, looking forward to discussing this in the comments with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:41:27 PM

That's why I asked myself, what do YOU think are the MOST important things for a NFT platform?

The most important things to give a way for people to express their ideas and then convert it to be a valuable assets. So many parties were not able doing it caused by they have a lot of limitation to express their idea. NFT platform was helping people who have creativity to create something unique and they can make their ideas to be a valuable assets that can be sold by others easily without so many restrictions.

NFT platforms can also make everything to be valuable for a lot of people. Did you see play to earn that has become a new trend caused by the hype of NFT?
People are starting to explore the potential of the NFT platforms. This is the most important thing in the NFT platforms. NFT was dinamyc and it can adapt with the trend that will always change anytime.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:03:49 PM

We all know NFT's became a big thing in the cryptoverse. More and more celebrities, companies, and casual people join the wave.

Let me know your thoughts, looking forward to discussing this in the comments with you.
I will be honest, for me the NFT market is another opportunity to earn money, and let them trample me where I am wrong...this is one of the new stages in the development of cryptocurrency, it also makes it possible to bring art to a new level, but still many people earn money on this and this is the main concept of NFT non-interchangeable tokens.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:09:45 PM

The part in which you can be entertained while gaining by the use of various arts and things that make us entertain like music, I think maybe more people engage more in NFT games primarily.
IDK this is just my opinion

Yalalagh

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:22:13 PM

In my opinion NFT is the most harmless platform that is associated with cryptocurrency, I can not understand why it is so disliked, for example Apple store allegedly blocked an update to the cryptocurrency wallet app Gnosis Safe. The update was reportedly blocked for posting unplayable tokens (NFTs) that were not purchased in the app. This is nonsense, isn't it ? Source: https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1566_apple-flags-nft-display-image-on-gnosis-safe-wallet-update
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 05:25:36 PM

Lack of real use cases affected so many projects in the past until NFT became a thing, even normal DeFI projects are now implementing NFT in their platforms, to me NFT is something that just works with zero doubts, it's something that wasn't here years back and today it's like a gem, I earned more from NFT projects than others this year so far and the good part is gaming and earning at the same time, this is way better than most old use cases around.

lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 876

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:02:51 PM

The NFT platform has many advantages and disadvantages in it, so far we can minimize it well in running it, NFT has great opportunities in the future, many of the projects they have launched have attracted the attention of many people, not least for artists, athletes and big figures starting In making investments, NFT has many flagship projects, one of which is the most sought-after works of art, so that it becomes increasingly important for many people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4267

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 07:07:30 PM

https://twitter.com/nikitabier/status/1437104153713467394
"I just minted an NFT and bid on my own auction and “sold” it to myself for $100K. Then I re-listed it and some sucker bid $30K and they were thrilled to get it for “70% off”

Don’t listen to anyone. NFTs are the future."

Grin Grin
I cannot explain in another way what NTF is. This is the best tweet about NTF.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:10:05 PM

So far I see NFT as digital art, and some of the NFTs I like are set in games. Maybe this is related to my hobby, of course NFT games are important to me because they bring profit. Different from NFT art, I don't yet understand why people buy it at such a high price? do they understand the art contained? or just like the NFT? whatever it is NFT is the best choice for now.
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:22:43 PM

The most important thing for me is community, for example EnvoyNetwork are good at building NFT community
I saw their Billboard on Time Square today, many great artists are applying every day as artists on their website
WHen people love what they're doing you can see it clearly
I choose project with the purpose and the team with great brains  Lips sealed
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:33:12 PM

Sustainability and its economy.

That's all I want for an NFT but I'm not really into it just because I'm playing an NFT game, it doesn't make me an NFT expert.

But those factors is because a thing that has to be tackled not only by the game that I'm playing but likely for most of these projects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:48:20 PM

Good NFT-platform should be user-friendly, with nice modern design, very simple to use and to understand. It should support different blockchains also. And the support should work fast.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:58:35 PM

I think NFT is a place to immortalize art once and for all. Artists, musicians, athletes, or we can make NFT, and all have been patented blockchain network. NFT is not just art, NFT can be a collection that knows no fixed value. Of course this is very impressive if an investor knows the value of art contained.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 11:38:14 PM

Well NFT investment will become DYOR investment for people and mostly how they doing research about project its different . but I myself prefer NFT which has a good platform and developer. concept the project should useful for others and can have an impact on other things as well. depending on the type of NFT too. there are nft games. investment . art. Surely everyone has a different way of assessing a project.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:47:35 PM

Well NFT investment will become DYOR investment for people and mostly how they doing research about project its different . but I myself prefer NFT which has a good platform and developer. concept the project should useful for others and can have an impact on other things as well. depending on the type of NFT too. there are nft games. investment . art. Surely everyone has a different way of assessing a project.

NFT is exploring the world of games or art industry. And I believe we are just in the beginning of this phase. The lucrative right now are NFT items being sold by popular personalities and artists, whereas, NFT-related games are starting to make a name in the gaming industry. On my end, I haven't bought any NFT art yet, because for me, I haven't seen an item that I can truly say, I can hold it for long term. And besides, some are really expensive.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 12:05:22 AM

I want 1 NFT platform to provide multiple networks, because currently NFT platforms like OpenSea only have 2 blockchain networks namely Ethereum and Polygon, correct me if I'm wrong.
If the NFT platform provides many network options for blockchain such as Solana, Holo and BSC, then I think it will be the choice of many users, because some users will think they will choose a platform with low transaction fees.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 12:40:52 AM

I don't know how you're going to understand it, but from my experience with the field, the most important thing doesn't mean much in the field. Different people will give different opinions depending on their thoughts, but to me, people are still looking at the value of profits that this trend creates rather than what it is doing.

I find that for any field, its application in practice to bring real value and as a tool to support children will be the most important, and here I see the NFT is bringing that. 

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 01:17:11 AM

It's probably not yet over. Art doesn't expire so when people own something that is unique, it's going to be valuable. This is a digital era where assets are digital and the piracy act is going to be more effective. The photographers, digital artists, and even musicians are going to be benefitting NFTs.

There will be developments when it comes to NFT projects real soon. AlthoughI have not invested any of it yet. I would probably do it if users like me can create NFT art of our own easily with just clicks after submitting the graphic art.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 08:38:45 AM

Speed, Features, and Low Fees. I create, list and trade my NFTs on Mintbase and Paras on NEAR protocol. NEAR protocol also has DeFi like Ref Finance and Cheddar Finance. With Paras gated NFTs, you can connect NFTs with DeFi. Also, the Paras token, IDO on Skyward Finance, will be used to backstop a crypto collateralized USD stablecoin on OIN Finance on NEAR.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 10:43:41 AM

For me the real important use case of nft is the way how user can earn from it. There are plenty of nfts right now, and some of those are just used for collections and let say art addiction. I have some nft and what I do with it, just flipping it for profit but literally nothing I see yet a good use case for that. Even the ape yacht club, dont really know how those nft are so expensive and bought by many whales.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██