Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd  (Read 4390 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:58:25 PM

only invest in Bitcoin if you are going to keep trading but if you want to grow your portfolio there are some coins on my radar like examples WAVES, ETH, NEO, SOL, XRP.
I think XRP and Waves will not be the good choice to go through but it is better to put money on Eth,NEO and SOL .However its always good to decide to invest on crypto and it is better to choose the top ranked coin on the market which are more potential than the bottom coin .Remember just invest on potential project like eth ,ADA,SOL,DOT etc .You can also can earn passive from crypto.com and from NEXO as well but it is better to trade cause you can earn huge from trading if you put your investment for long term .One thing i just wanna remind you at the end that DYOR before investment .

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:37:29 PM

only invest in Bitcoin if you are going to keep trading but if you want to grow your portfolio there are some coins on my radar like examples WAVES, ETH, NEO, SOL, XRP.
The coin you have mentioned is good for the long-term hold. but the OP wants to invest all of his money in one coin. For this Bitcoin is the best and safe investment. In the long term, he can able to gain a good profit from this.

But if I were OP, I can invest my 50% in Bitcoin and Ethereum. The rest of them are for various altcoins. Altcoins can give a good return within the short term. 10x-20x is also very possible in altcoins. Now accumulating Matic, Cardano, Tomochain, SXP, SRM, SOL, ETH, BNB, GRT, and NWC. Hope soon they will make me rich, I am ready to hold those coins for a minimum of 1 year.
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 04:31:14 PM

For now I would suggest you apply the buy and sell strategy to grow you coins as it's a better strategy than buying and holding your coins. The only down side of this is you need to know how to read charts so that you can buy from a discount range and sell your coins at a premium to realize instant profits. So the hardwork now comes when trying to find the coins when have these cyclical market moves which allow us to buy or sell but anything from the top 100 coins should be okay to invest in but try pick those that are usually in the news like dogecoin ,bitcoin, ethereum, shiba inu etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aylabadia05

Activity: 1554
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 05:09:18 PM

$30,000 USD would you like to invest in one coin? For me it is too prone to risk. What if you invest $30,000 USD in Bitcoin only if you don't want to share it. The opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin is still there and if you look at today's prices, then this is the right time for your $30,000 USD to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very good value in the crypto space.
agree, if it's only for one coin, obviously I agree with you that it's better to put it in bitcoin, because the price is currently good and the possibility of increasing is certain. especially if there will be an increase at the end of this year, it is clear that the profit is fantastic.

but it is better to divide it into two coins, namely bitcoin and altcoin which are at the best rank so far, because the value of the altcoin increase will also be very tempting if it occurs.

But he still wants to ask for our views on the right investment with a capital of 30,000 USD and does not want to share. If 30,000 are included in one work, of course, it is very vulnerable to risk. I suggest dividing the amount of 30,000 USD among several coins. If he still wants to put 30,000 USD into one job, then Bitcoin is my solution with a cold amount of capital to invest. Because if the choice is Bitcoin, then there is no need to use a lot of analysis, just buy and hold for the long term. If he's willing to share, I think that would be great again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 05:39:16 PM

That's a huge sum of money to invest mate, i will be very selective high profile project to reduce the risk, so I will go for btc and eth and probably avax and axie, but btc and eth will be have a higher percentage, then alts will have less.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:06:25 PM

if i may give advice,
$30,000 I will invest for:
10k = BTC
10k = ETH
10k = ARPA

those three are my top list which i will invest my money and i'm pretty sure that i can earn and gain a lot of profit from them in the near future.
we just need to wait for it until the price is rising and become huge, because the three of them have very good prospects

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:13:25 PM

That's a huge sum of money to invest mate, i will be very selective high profile project to reduce the risk, so I will go for btc and eth and probably avax and axie, but btc and eth will be have a higher percentage, then alts will have less.
The op needs to think we'll before putting his money in just a single project because the market of different coins do not move the same way so I will advise op to try and put the money into different projects so that he can have all round profits that can attract good profits from different sources. Invest in coins like bitcoin, Matic token, Uniswap, and others will be a good decision.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:16:59 PM

What should be $30,000? Discussing issues like this goes back to your personal interest in ap coins or tokens. I just gave you the first picture of investing in old coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, etc. both DeFi tokens, could be like UNI, Pancakeswap, or pioneering ones on stellar platforms, like YBX and AQUA.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:14:29 PM

In a nutshell, I highly recommend you to take a look at such project as Xfinite (XET). DYOR.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:30:00 PM

For now I would suggest you apply the buy and sell strategy to grow you coins as it's a better strategy than buying and holding your coins.
Buy and sell, or short-term trading, may apply to this market situation.

your quick interactions inside the market may give you decent benefits if you play well and in the right timing.

The only down side of this is you need to know how to read charts so that you can buy from a discount range and sell your coins at a premium to realize instant profits.

Not a downside but  good way to attined knowledge, if you take time studying how to read charts then it's your very advantages.

So the hardwork now comes when trying to find the coins when have these cyclical market moves which allow us to buy or sell but anything from the top 100 coins should be okay to invest in but try pick those that are usually in the news like dogecoin ,bitcoin, ethereum, shiba inu etc.

I agree to this, everything will end up sorting which coins are best fit to your strategy, is not easy since there are many available assets that you can use for your trade, but choosing the right one will give you the profits that you desire.

With such a high amount of initial investment, OP can work it out, splitting with 3-5  best assets to invest.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:36:20 AM

With that much money, it's better to choose a light risk, choosing the best 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is the best choice, but I don't recommend you to choose DOGE, I think DOGE is just a HYIP from Elon Musk's tweet.
$30k for a doge is like suicide. because in the blink of an eye can be dumped by musk or by whales. doge is not worth investing in large amounts, in my opinion the best choice is in position 1-10 coinmarketcap if you want to invest $30k

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:42:06 AM

With that much money, it's better to choose a light risk, choosing the best 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is the best choice, but I don't recommend you to choose DOGE, I think DOGE is just a HYIP from Elon Musk's tweet.
$30k for a doge is like suicide. because in the blink of an eye can be dumped by musk or by whales. doge is not worth investing in large amounts, in my opinion the best choice is in position 1-10 coinmarketcap if you want to invest $30k
What? Use all of $30k in dogecoin? He must be kidding. We can select many potential coins to invest with $30k so using in just one coin is not too good unless you decide to invest in bitcoin. That will be worth doing as bitcoin can increase higher anytime. Having bitcoin as the main investment is a must that people should do, especially bitcoin price now still at a low price. Hopefully, we can make more bitcoin from the altcoin we invested in, making a lot of money later.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:53:36 AM

I'm personally very afraid to use that much money only on Dogecoin because there are many good coins that are worth buying or to place the money as an investment in large amounts, because if you just put it into one basket it will be very dangerous, even though Dogecoin is also in order in the coinmarketcap top 10 circle.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:07:37 PM

I understand why people want to invest in large amounts of Dogecoin. that's because the movement is not so big will make a big change in the assets we have. however, I also think that $30k for Dogecoin is too much. if it's for bitcoin or ethereum, or BNB, it won't be a problem, because it's a coin with high potential and also a very high probability of going up.
All in all, right now it might be better to have $10k bitcoin, $10k ethereum, and $10k BNB. it will allow you to see big fund developments in the future. You can also see its short term potential in this analysis https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-9-24-btc-eth-ada-bnb-xrp-sol-dot-doge-avax-luna

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:10:27 PM

Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
You can split each stage into 3 or 2 coins from the top coin to get 10x profit on long term investment, don't put it on one new coin as it is not recommended for beginner trading, new coins are prone to high risk as liquidity on uniswap can be canceled at any time so no longer has a price, this is a new coin scam case in the last month like the VoltNFT project.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:45:33 AM

what if you are a rich person investing with a lot of money is not a problem, the problem is if you only have a small amount of funds and just give everything away, you shouldn't have to. investing in crypto is like winning and losing because the risk is very high to lose and to win. I recommend a few coins that have performed exceptionally well this year and I'm one of those who hold the coins although not too many. I suggest you invest in ETH, SOLANA, BNB and LUNA and then hold it until the end of the year. I am sure you will be richer if you are rich and you will be rich if you are not rich today.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 12:09:33 PM

only in one coin? if so I'll definitely choose bitcoin or ethereum but well 10x profit in the future maybe ethereum ,if it were me it's better to split it in half not just one coin and you have to know the risk in the future also so that are there other options while waiting for the profit from famous coin ,I monitor hedera hashgraph some of my friends already held a few bite

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:39:30 PM

Wanna hear my opinion? I bet on AcknoLedger. NFT Gaming + MetaVerse = what else you need? They are going to conduct an IDO at the beginning of October or so. Very promising.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 08:31:55 PM

Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
I think it is a bad idea that you are telling people how much money you are planning on investing, there are scammers that are happy to scam just a few dollars so you are opening yourself to a lot of risks by doing something like this, also what it is to time that you plan on holding the coins that you want to buy? Because that is very important, for example if you are willing to hold for a decade then even bitcoin can reach those profits and you could take the safest path towards your goal, now if you want to achieve this in only a year or something similar then without a doubt you will have to take huge risks.
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 10:52:26 PM

only in one coin? if so I'll definitely choose bitcoin or ethereum but well 10x profit in the future maybe ethereum ,if it were me it's better to split it in half not just one coin and you have to know the risk in the future also so that are there other options while waiting for the profit from famous coin ,I monitor hedera hashgraph some of my friends already held a few bite

I would also choose between Bitcoin or Ethereum if only investing in one coin. Because we really have to choose a coin that is safe and has
the best potential if we risk all the capital we have on one coin. But the problem may be that Bitcoin or Ethereum is difficult to generate large profits
in the near future, so we have to hold it in the long term. So we really have to be patient if we want to make big profits from Bitcoin or Ethereum.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: