Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd  (Read 4356 times)
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 10:28:19 PM

Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.

my advice is that you can choose to invest in Harmony One, because with the project owned by Harmony One, then I am sure that in the future the price of Harmony One will definitely continue to increase and even have the opportunity for the price to increase at least 10x, so of course you can get a big profit from investing in Harmony One at this time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 11:47:36 PM

Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
$30.000 if you divide it into several crypto assets it will make you profit.  you must have careful planning and make a list of crypto assets that have a good reputation so far.  You must include bitcoin and monero in your investment list because these two crypto assets already have a good reputation.  but if you have to choose just one asset to invest $30k (except bitcoin) i think monero is a wise choice.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 05:54:47 AM

$30k is a large amount in my opinion, there will be many things we can do with $30k and I will divide it into 2, namely long-term and daily/weekly trading, for long-term I will buy: BNB, Pancake Swap, Solana and TRON.
And for daily or weekly trading I will buy: SHIB, Goma, Klaytn and Telcoin.
Really this is big amount specially in third world countries this can change all community life not just for one or two but here we are going to talk about where to invest for me, it's just bitcoin is the best option and if OP is interested then he can also add few more because sometime investing in just one is also not good so keep going with few new developed projects is also very good and profitable.

If I have then surely I am going with BNB and Solana because I have good faith in these two projects, both are going to be very good with current growth rate is very good and having very good communities are also good advantages for them.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 04:42:50 PM

$30,000 is a really good investment. I would buy bitcoin and ethereum with half. I'd buy a reliable defi project with a good yield farming ratio, like pancakes. I would use the remaining money for new trends. I would buy nfts for GameFi, metaverse projects or play2earn games. A money to be used well this season. Away from scam coins, I would only suggest spending very small amounts to trade if you buy it.
however, $30k is big money for me, so when I think of where to invest in crypto, then bitcoin and ethereum are the best. On the one hand I agree with this, but it seems that choosing a few coins is the best. What I mean is, you could earn a large enough amount to buy $15k bitcoin, and $15k ethereum, or split it up into $10k BTC, $10k ETH, and $10k BNB.
maybe think stake or yield farming is pretty good. however, given that there is still a possibility that the BTC price will reach its new ATH by the end of this year, and it is very likely that ETH and BNB will follow suit, I definitely won't waste this opportunity. although the risk is great, but I think the benefits are worth it. but think first, it looks like a bull market storm is coming. Yeah but in the end, do it at your own risk.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 08:02:13 PM

Think of investing that capital last year on bitcoin. How much that would be at this time when it's now priced in at $61,000?
Don't be too pressured with many cryptos, I'll buy and need a firm and solid crypto to invest with that capital if it's me.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:47:18 PM

If you want to combine business with pleasure, then it seems to me that Loot NFT is a direct hit on the target. I can’t help but mention their auction system.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:30:46 PM

I think it is very easy to invest with a capital of $ 30k, because we can choose several potential altcoins that are in the top 10 of CMC, such as etherem binance polkadot Cardano and Solana, these altcoins have a very high market capitalization, and of course these altcoins have great opportunities  to get a very large return later.  if I have a capital of $ 30k then I will recommend the coin I mentioned above because it is very promising,

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:15:12 PM

Thanks for your advices.

Binance. Are you interested in the BNB coin, I think there is a great opportunity on Binance if you have a large amount of money. Investing BNB coin on the Binance platform and holding it, then every launchpad we also get a share of coins from the launchpad. This means that not only do you benefit from BNB's investment returns, but you also benefit every time there are new coin launches on Binance.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 10:38:02 AM

Are you already invested in the top coins? because I still recommend to invest in the top coins like ethereum, binance coin, cardano and bitcoin these are less risk investments and it can surely increase in the long run but if you already invested those coins then I suggest to invest in NFT game projects because this is trendy now.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:15:20 PM

Are you already invested in the top coins? because I still recommend to invest in the top coins like ethereum, binance coin, cardano and bitcoin these are less risk investments and it can surely increase in the long run but if you already invested those coins then I suggest to invest in NFT game projects because this is trendy now.
But we have remember that all the trends are not opportunity for us. We should conscious more about investing on NFT game projects. But you're right about suggesting on top crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, bnb and cardano.
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:22:55 PM

Thanks for your advices.

It is a very bold move to invest the entire amount in just one cryptocurrency, frankly I would say it is not a great idea. ETH is another thing not to be missed due to its long term value and hard working team behind it. BNB, ADA and SOL, are also good. The reason is, a good team plays an important role in the future growth of any coin and that is what these coins have in common.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:16:59 AM

Thanks for your advices.

I actually don't recommend that you invest in one coin. but I think the most important thing is that you really have to choose one type of coin that has the potential. here I suggest choosing ETH or BNB because the two altcoins in my opinion have the greatest potential and are the safest for the long term
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:38:57 AM

I find it not difficult to find a project that is clear and has the potential to bring good returns to the OP, but are you willing to believe and invest in it. FIO Protocol is the proposal that I think can help you, but need DYOR. But I still have to remind you in this market to always identify big profits with big risks.
apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:20:25 PM

30,000$ to find my very easy profit. For example, if I were you, I would play arbitrage, buying and selling between 2 markets. and some of it I use to participate in events or buy coins that have high potential in this bullrun season.?

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:06:43 PM

$30k isn't small amount. That's at least a year of saving if you are from a rich country. You should split that into multi bag or multi investment to lessen the risk of anything going wrong. Goes from the top coin in CMC (BTC, ETH,...) to some mid and lower one.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:38:00 PM

$30k isn't small amount. That's at least a year of saving if you are from a rich country. You should split that into multi bag or multi investment to lessen the risk of anything going wrong. Goes from the top coin in CMC (BTC, ETH,...) to some mid and lower one.

Top coin would be a safeway investment, but i doubt it would bring u to any 10x return. My suggestion is to invest on dApps platform since we already saw ETH, BNB, and SOL rise so hard, probably another dApps would become next project to be pumped.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
apaben

Activity: 889

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:37:40 AM

Top coin would be a safeway investment, but i doubt it would bring u to any 10x return. My suggestion is to invest on dApps platform since we already saw ETH, BNB, and SOL rise so hard, probably another dApps would become next project to be pumped.
looking for a lot of profit is also the same as requiring a big risk to go up by 10x. I like the coin category you suggest ETH,BNB,SOL it's good to save the altcoin season now. the end of the year will be the year of the most extra profit...?

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:39:55 AM

I have been looking for a worthwhile project for a long time and discovered Foho Coin.  It is a completely new ecosystem in the real estate industry

Your Trust rating show how you are not to be trusted a spammer in which means you'll tell everyone without basis  Grin

In some countries that can be used as good capital for business, investing in crypto may bring losses , why not take a Half? invest half of that in crypto and half in real business.

spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 01:37:04 PM

Harmony ONE. Fast, feeless, has a defi system and partnership with sushi already in place, good staking rewards, burns ONE with every transaction, great dev team and still has the opportunity to 50x. I know Harmony one is already in top 100 CMC but trust me this project still have a big potential to growth.
harmony is a spectacular coin, but the pace of harmony's journey is a bit late.  I think harmony will find its way and there is a prediction in the next few years if With a 5 year investment, the expected return is around +242.81%.  Hopefully this is what we all hope to get the best price
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:58:15 AM

in investing is not good if you just rely on the trend, I think we should try to think more broadly.  There are thousands of coins ready to be turned into assets.  These thousands of clients have trading volume, capitalization, exchange support, price and community support.  I think if you only think about the trend it's not quite right.  with $30K probably better spent in proper coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: