Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think coin is the right choice?  (Read 1572 times)
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:51:58 PM

I rarely share my thoughts, I still prefer to read posts and nothing more, but it seems to me that YAY Games is a very worthy project. Their project solves the really important problems the world has been facing lately. Their project is extremely overlooked and underrated.
Every project has been created for different purposes ( some may not and useless) but just curious what is this YAY game for? I know this is for gaming platforms but what I mean is that how it could solve the problem? There are a lot of gaming platforms that exist already and this project you've seen never recognized or just being ignored because it is possible that nobody sees its potential. It rather chooses those platforms that could really give us the benefits while playing and this is happening to the NFT gaming platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 11:57:45 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2021, 12:08:13 AM by bct-user

Which 3 coins do you think will gain value in the future?
I think BNB, ETH, and ADA will increase much in the next few weeks. These coins are the top 3 altcoins that are most recommended to invest in. We hear that much good news related to these coins lately. Just go to their official channels, you can see many people are talking about the potential increase of these coins at the end of this year. We also can hear many group signals predict these coins to reach maximum ATH before a new year.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:24:58 AM

I have BTC, ETH and BNB. I believe these 3 coins are worthy that can last longer and can give the investors huge profit.

Investors who bought at cheap price are lucky because of the huge growth of these coins.

Nevertheless its best to always conduct your own research because we have different preference and its not wise to rely on other imvestor's choices.

coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 04:10:16 AM

Until recently, you could buy any coin from the top 10 CMC. But with the appearance of such coins as SHIBA and DOGE, this rule does not work.

My favorites are:

DOT (yes, I still believe in the growth of the coin)
BNB (no need to explain why)
ETH (father).
Cardano (there is a supposition)

And also new coins on IDO (there are a lot of them)

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:14:30 PM

Many people think that investing in cryptocurrencies will make them in a day, this is what makes them risk all their money to crypto, and when the market goes down and they lose they panic and immediately sell at a loss, I think this is a mistake, even though we can profit thousands of percent in a day but good projects always take time to develop.
Most of these people are people who do not have long-term thinking so that their brains only think that they can be profitable for a moment, whereas every coin that can be pumped in a matter of days, can also be able to collapse in a matter of days, so that kind of person really needs special learning in terms of investment so that his thinking can be very broad.
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:16:58 PM

They just want to make a quick profit and indeed in cryptocurrency we can get that,
but don't forget also that in cryptocurrency it is also very volatile,
both in investing and trading knowledge and skills really play an important role
It is difficult to make quick profits in cryptocurrencies although it is basically possible, but in general it is always difficult to achieve because the potential for decline is always in the market even though one already has a lot of knowledge, but is still very careful when choosing the path to move.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:11:04 PM

They just want to make a quick profit and indeed in cryptocurrency we can get that,
but don't forget also that in cryptocurrency it is also very volatile,
both in investing and trading knowledge and skills really play an important role
It is difficult to make quick profits in cryptocurrencies although it is basically possible, but in general it is always difficult to achieve because the potential for decline is always in the market even though one already has a lot of knowledge, but is still very careful when choosing the path to move.

Quick profits always depend on your timing, it's very possible and you can attain that if you pick the right project.

Your skills in sorting the assets and your knowledge within the business will guide you to succeed, not a go to rich venue but a good place for long-term business. You need to work harder in deeply understand the potential.

Once you learned the right system, it will be manageable to create a good pattern to make it easier for you to make quick benefits.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:15:15 PM

For now it is really hard to choose a coin to invest because even if btc is now back to bullish most of the altcoin is still red and it is really hard to find the coin that can bring us profit, for now I prefer on investing on Shiba Inu this coin is the coin that rises up to 80% while 30 top altcoin crashed against btc.

Of course we have to know our purpose of buying coins, if for the short term then I like to buy new coins that are still cheap, besides SHIB I bought GOMA Finance because they were able to reach the hardcap during the ICO and it was proven when I invested $75 now the value of the GOMA I bought is already reached $800 or up more than 10x.
stay away from goma to make long run investment. and i don’t count it’s reach hard cap or not because it’s a meme coin and you can't find any real use case,

so i think u taken good step to invest low money it's little risk and even don't hamper u. goma team likes fishy to see their previous activities.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:17:56 PM

For now it is really hard to choose a coin to invest because even if btc is now back to bullish most of the altcoin is still red and it is really hard to find the coin that can bring us profit, for now I prefer on investing on Shiba Inu this coin is the coin that rises up to 80% while 30 top altcoin crashed against btc.

Of course we have to know our purpose of buying coins, if for the short term then I like to buy new coins that are still cheap, besides SHIB I bought GOMA Finance because they were able to reach the hardcap during the ICO and it was proven when I invested $75 now the value of the GOMA I bought is already reached $800 or up more than 10x.
stay away from goma to make long run investment. and i don’t count it’s reach hard cap or not because it’s a meme coin and you can't find any real use case,

so i think u taken good step to invest low money it's little risk and even don't hamper u. goma team likes fishy to see their previous activities.

Goma or new projects certainly make us doubt, but I agree that investing with small money in new projects is a better thing, usually I also like to invest in new listed coins that are trending or get the biggest profit because of the opportunity to skyrocket in the future very easy than top coins which take time to get big profits.
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:46:09 AM

hello, which coin do you think would be the smartest investment in this period?

My portfolio is now packed with ETH, LINK, ADA, XSN and this undervalued token called PAYB - the token of Paybswap. I've got a feeling it will soar high in this bull run since the launch of their cross-chain DEX is very close according to their team announcements.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 09:39:11 AM

The main and right choice is certainly on bitcoin and ethereum. One last one that can be used as a slightly challenging option I think meme coin. shiba inu or doge can be an interesting choice to see the development of the coin. It is quite risky but in the next three or five years this coin needs to be an option.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:43:02 AM

The main and right choice is certainly on bitcoin and ethereum. One last one that can be used as a slightly challenging option I think meme coin. shiba inu or doge can be an interesting choice to see the development of the coin. It is quite risky but in the next three or five years this coin needs to be an option.
if you happen to Buy in the lowest and then come before the price of those coins? then you are lucky but if your going to purchase now then risk will be on your way.
I will choose bitcoin and ethereum for those chance and not Meme or shitcoins.
tiffcrz

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 11:50:29 AM

hello, which coin do you think would be the smartest investment in this period?

My portfolio is now packed with ETH, LINK, ADA, LTC and this undervalued token called PAYB - the token of Paybswap. I've got a feeling it will soar high in this bull run since the launch of their cross-chain DEX is very close according to their team announcements.
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 06:37:05 PM

The top coins in the market will definitely gain value in the future but I will pick the best coins that good for long term investments which are Binance coin, Ethereum and Cardano these are good coins investment for me.

Binance coin, Ethereum vs Cardano seems like a really good choice. The overall market expectation for Binance is very high. Ethereum is a coin of strategic importance. Cardano, on the other hand, is really the right decision, my investment plans were like this. Thanks for your valuable comments.
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 07:29:31 PM

Hello there,

lately my favorites are SHIB, ONE and LINA coins. In the future, I will wait patiently and curiously for that year when these coins will be $1. I will look for the surprise horse instead of the classic familiar coins.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 08:28:21 PM

if you happen to Buy in the lowest and then come before the price of those coins? then you are lucky but if your going to purchase now then risk will be on your way.
I will choose bitcoin and ethereum for those chance and not Meme or shitcoins.

In choosing what asset to hold, everything should be backup by good research and understanding.

Logically, buying solid projects such as BTC and ETH are safer, but there are situations when you are fully aware of the hypes. Buying and riding with meme and shit assets can bring good conversions to your investment. Case to case, and it's really accompanied by big risk.

Doing things without proper understanding is the same with dealing with any based on luck gambling. Careful with how you will deal with this
field of investment.
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 06:15:04 PM

these days, my guesses about BNB are correct. Now is the time to invest in BNB. Currently, long-term planning can be done within BTT. SHIP is also a crypto with a long-term investment forecast. wait, be patient and win. it's a rule!!!
TasiaAdamia

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

GuestCrew

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:00:53 PM

Hi, I think it depends on a coin itself. It might be the dreadful as well as incredibly good choice, all you need is the estimation and time to devote this stuff. Also, little bit of a luck and I guess coins are best choice.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Megan12

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:18:56 PM

coins are always risky but that's the whole point, you take a big risk and you might get a big award, I mean it could flop but you never know. Grin

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
guestcrew.com
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 07:08:33 PM

NS! I agree with you for ETH and BTC. I want to chase some more surprises. I have SHIB in my investment portfolio right now. CKB, TROY, PERL, TCT and SHIB are my surprises. Do you think this is possible? My investment period is min. for 1 year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: