Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think coin is the right choice?  (Read 1574 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:06:19 PM

Buying for lust is ridiculous and in the top 100 cryptocurrencies not all of them deserve to be voted on, so it's better to look at the top 20 just to be able to choose the best among the good ones and also every coin in that ranking is very safe in all countries
You are only narrowing the scope of the zone, if you have adequate finances as you wish, if finances are only $100-$500 you have to keep an eye on the top 100 on the top board so you can profit and minimize losses.
It only needs common sense. Why would you stretch your money too much on different types of coins when your money is too small? How many coins are you going to get if you insist on it? You are only going to pay more for the fees upon buying or selling them and I'm not sure if you can even sell them because selling does also have a minimum. Your money will only get stuck on the coins you bought.

For a limited fund, investing in 1 to 2 types of coins is already fine but if you have more, maybe 3 to 5 won't hurt that much. You don't need to grab each coin on the top 20 or top 100 because that is ridiculous. There is no guarantee that they will all pump once the market recovers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 10:55:46 AM

hello, which coin do you think would be the smartest investment in this period?
Which 3 coins do you think will gain value in the future?
In my opinion you should choice Bitcoin as your first choice and 2nd choice is Ethereum and the last one is BNB.
These tokens are very strong and they are top listed and they have a lot of strong support and they are very trustworthy coins that will never waste your money too much.
Talking about the three coins I think many people know and there is no doubt,
these top three coins are very worth for long term investment and it will give us profit,
besides that they still have the potential to continue to grow in the future,
so I think investing our money into coins like Bitcoin, BNB, or Ethereum is the right decision

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 11:27:49 AM

In my opinion you should choice Bitcoin as your first choice and 2nd choice is Ethereum and the last one is BNB.
These tokens are very strong and they are top listed and they have a lot of strong support and they are very trustworthy coins that will never waste your money too much.
The top 10 coins will indeed be the main choice for those who are still confused about what to choose. I think it is the most minimal risk investment, and the greatest potential in the crypto world.
Bicoin, Ethereum and BNB, I think, the most recommended are those 3 coins. I also think that if I will choose to invest in 3 coins that have great potential, but small risk, then that is my choice.

If you are more on a conservative type of investor, this asset might be the options for you.

Though there are other people who aimed for bigger possible compensation and they take the high-risk investment, we do have differences taking our investment.

Make sure to deal with your good research and assess before taking your decision on what asset to buy and hold.

Your own knowledge will save your butt not to lose or lessen your losses.
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:15:10 PM

In 2022, I am in favor of making my investments widely. My promising investments are BNB, ETH, REQ and ADA COINS.
mont_peace

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 01:21:48 PM

Yes of course.
Have you heard of Niftables? This is what you need. Full design, creation and marketing support for the NFT. Isn't it cool?
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 05:40:28 AM

The expectations regarding cryptos are very high for all investors. The investor wants to make money very fast, but some details are skipped. Analysis and comments are ignored while investing. Such investments result in fiasco.

The coins that I analyzed and hope to gain in the future with patient waiting are REQ, ONE, BNB . Serious investments can be made while the market value is still low. but this comment is not investment advice.!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: