Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIB the new tough competitor to DOGE  (Read 897 times)
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:14:57 PM

If 2017 can be called the year of altcoins, then for 2021 the name of the year of Meme coins is quite suitable. However, most likely 90% of Meme coins will bring nothing but losses to their investors and will gradually disappear from the market, just as 90% of altcoins died.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoeNan89

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:44:40 PM

Shiba Inu (Shib) entered the top of the top 20 coinsarketcap. Possibly a response to traders against trends around Dogecoin (Doge). Not long ago Dogecoin gained his popularity because Elon Musk, the coin with the dog's picture of a new challenger arrival. Almost similar because of the theme of the dog, the new shib coded coin has even gained the title "Dogecoin Killer".
nicolas1979

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:15:30 PM

Here we go SHIB is now listed in coinbase which is absolutely a great news now the game changer Elon Musk might play a drama to make people fool in upcoming days, probabilities are high because that's what he did for doge coin too. Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.

Regardless of the way each of us judges what Elon Musk did to Dogecoin. Some say that Elon Musk has manipulated the crypto market, or is playing a drama with the Doge coin. What we should know is that most of the people who held Dogecoin for years and got rich because of Elon Musk drama.
Is this also repeated on other coins including Shib. Of course it can happen. Because Elon Musk not only talks, but he also dares to spend big capital to buy the coins he wants to pump. However, I'm not sure the Shiba token is on Elon Musk list to be pumped.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:22:24 PM

Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.
The meme craze seems to be a done deal now. The market moved on to NFTs instead. SHIB coin could be big only if it is to follow into DOGE's 'footsteps', though it is all a matter of finding the same courageous investors. But everything is possible!
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 10:20:42 PM

Here we go SHIB is now listed in coinbase which is absolutely a great news now the game changer Elon Musk might play a drama to make people fool in upcoming days, probabilities are high because that's what he did for doge coin too. Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.

I'm not sure Shiba will hold up well for the foreseeable future, and Elon Musk won't make the Shiba token popular, the way he made the Dogecoin token popular. Elon Musk and other big whales already held the bulk of Dogecoin before they pumped up the price of Doge.  What is pumped is only a small part of the circulating amount of Dogecoin, and the rest is held. Yes, hopefully what I suspect is not true. But what happened to Dogecoin is also a lot of positive values. And Elon Musk is also the father of Dogecoin which is ready to make Doge popular in no time.
Back to Shiba tokens. Shiba is a token developed from the Ethereum platform. Maybe the address for the next contract is at BSC, maybe in the future Polygon and Polka. The supply of Shiba tokens is also much higher compared to Dogecoin coins. Could Shiba be the next Dogecoin?
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:31:31 PM

I love what they did for the DOGE coin, and until now people are still speculating about the DOGE coin and keep hoping that the project they invest in will improve as it has done. But with that, there's no chance of it surviving in the long run, a lot of meme coins came out and caused a lot of people to lose money. I've never bought a SHIBA. I will delay for a while after this news. Let's see what will happen in the future.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:37:34 PM

Never in my life would I have imagined that I would see "Shiba coin being a competitor to Doge".

The memecoin craze is getting a bit ridiculous now.

Where is the value of SHIBA? Is it because of the community/the Vitalik burn? It literally costs like $1k to set up a token on the ETH blockchain, it's not hard at all. I don't think that SHIBA will survive the long run, especially this upcoming crypto bear market when people will be grasping at any liquidity they can get.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 01:50:56 PM

I don't remember when Elon Musk posted tweets about these meme coins, it was probably last month. And we see that since then the hype around these coins has disappeared. And this is understandable, because the main thing for Musk is Tesla, SpaceX and lately Floki)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mr500

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:36:40 PM

SHIB $0.00000720 and Doge $0.211999 this is the price value of two coins . Now see how many exchanger belong to these coins and then compare between two coins and how compete SHIB to Doge . Now explain little bit , SHIB coin listed Binance , Coinbase , hotbit  and more exchange s one the other doge including above all and many more exchanges . So the battle is like dog and cat where always win dog and ran away cat in battle field . So watch and wait .
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:49:17 PM

I'm not really interested in this coin because SHIB has its own decentralized exchange platform called ShibaSwap. 50% of the existing Shiba Inu coin supply has been locked in Uniswap. While the rest has been sent by the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin to be burned some time ago.
and despite its skyrocketing popularity, little is known about the SHIB token, including its uses and fundamentals. That means, the risk that surrounds the Shiba Inu token is quite high. Even though it is high risk, novice investors should research first before investing.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:11:22 PM

Maybe Elon will not abandon Doge but will adapt Shib to his another new favorite Doggie token. I also think Elon will always go for the win and will take advantage the market movement so it may be perfect for him to have both token. This is crypto and business with influence and power to attract people into a token that could make profit. I don't think Shib is competitor of Doge in fact there are a lot of meme tokens in the market. Well, will buy few of Shib just in case in few years it will touch $0.1.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:34:28 PM

Maybe Elon will not abandon Doge but will adapt Shib to his another new favorite Doggie token. I also think Elon will always go for the win and will take advantage the market movement so it may be perfect for him to have both token. This is crypto and business with influence and power to attract people into a token that could make profit. I don't think Shib is competitor of Doge in fact there are a lot of meme tokens in the market. Well, will buy few of Shib just in case in few years it will touch $0.1.

There has been no news from Elon whether to continue the DOGE project, this could make DOGE's position continue to decline, if there is a more attractive competitor like SHIB of course this is a good thing for investors because there are many choices so that the profit opportunity is greater than just relying on DOGE.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:30:44 PM

I hope this does not happen. All the same, Elon has already undermined his reputation, and I do not think that he will be so reckless as to sew another meme.
However, even if that happens, I don't think the market will react overly positively to the current downturn.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:14:28 PM

So I guess he’s going to come up with another excuse on how dogecoinis bad and the team is not doing well enough?just like what he did with bitcoin; hyped it and invested in it and after price went up, he started giving excuses as to how bad bitcoin is and then switched to dogecoin. It’s quite possible that he has stretched out his portfolio to so many cryptocurrencies and is not talking about it.

And there is no way you would know except he tells you that. For him to leave dogecoin now and switch to SHIB would be a really dumb thing for him to do, and it will make it obvious that he’s just running round and manipulating the market and nothing more.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 09:24:14 AM

I don't have much expectations from Shiba and don't see as a competitior to Doge. On the other hand it's a good positive move of Shiba is listed on Coinbase. Most of the traders now do not follow the Elon's even do not care what he tweets or not. I don't think Shiba will ever surpass Doge.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:11:53 PM

I bought shib at the price of 0.000017 but regret market crash and i am in big loss. All big coin like Dot,Eth recovered but Shib looking so bad and not looking that again it will touch All time High.
Shib have introduce their wallet which is positive sign. Coinbase listing is also amazing, but i have leaved bith Doge and Shib now and looking for Gaming project.
If you don't stay calm for now then you will be haunted by a sense of defeat, you don't have to worry about what you're holding right now, let alone the token you're holding is a shiba inu !! isn't there tough investors in it? what are you worried about Shiba ? I also hold shiba and am optimistic that the price will continue to improve

liqidoxgen

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:09:40 PM

An example of the influence of Elon Musk's tweets on the growth of the rate of even the most forgotten cryptocurrencies opened up new possibilities for manipulating the crypto market. If earlier for this, the manipulator had to inject significant amounts of his money into a separate cryptocurrency, now it is enough when any media "star" only hints about his interest in a certain token. Further, crowds of gullible fans, without any compulsion, will fill this raging stream with their own money. It has become much more profitable for the manipulator to pay such a "star".
xmonkeyx

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 12:16:00 PM

I don't believe it, really it is a big gamble in investing by wanting a lot of profit with a very big risk. look at the beginning of the appearance of the Shib coin the price has continued to decline even though there has been a lot of positive news about the coin. I think the issue game for the coin has failed badly because investors can judge which coins are good to invest in or vice versa.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:19:07 PM

An example of the influence of Elon Musk's tweets on the growth of the rate of even the most forgotten cryptocurrencies opened up new possibilities for manipulating the crypto market. If earlier for this, the manipulator had to inject significant amounts of his money into a separate cryptocurrency, now it is enough when any media "star" only hints about his interest in a certain token. Further, crowds of gullible fans, without any compulsion, will fill this raging stream with their own money. It has become much more profitable for the manipulator to pay such a "star".
but I guess that's all in the past. no more stupid followers who only believe in the ravings of people like Elon on their social media.
we do see how the excitement of the meme coin market continues to build with popular new assets from influential people. but everyone in the crypto market now knows better, the assets they should buy or just to see through.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:27:55 PM

I am not sure Elon mask will do but I can say if Elon mask does something it will go a very good position there is no doubt so we have to wait for the upcoming update I can say if the list coinbase exchange will pump I can sure. and waiting for Elon mask update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: