Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:30:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto trading different from forex trading.  (Read 585 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 05:55:30 AM

Yes, it is the same globally but crypto will be more volatile than forex trading so you will get hard to trade in crypto if you do not learn to analyze. But basically, forex and crypto trading using analysis to know when entering and leaving the market and make a profit and if you can not do that, you will not have a chance to make a profit. But in crypto trading, when you are in the losing position, you can back to make a profit in the future if you do not sell right now because the crypto market can bounce anytime. Using $85 will be okay to trade in Binance but you should know how to choose the coin because Binance has many coins.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 06:54:56 AM

all trading are similar as technical part is based on basics of mathematics but due to high volatility (which may happen because of manipulations), sometimes some of technical may vary along with situations.
Technical analysis is nothing but an approach to capture traders sentiment and expectation into a scientific formula. Even traders' decisions are highly influenced by their emotions, strategies are good to help on that regarding. So, when both forx and crypto tradings are being done by similar set of people then similar technical approach will work on both of the markets.

fundamentals of cryptos and forex is completely different.
No one could ignore fundamentals; for example, when trading bitcoin, we must consider the consequences of halving and its limited supply; because this will definitely help a trader when to long and when to avoid shorting. Fundamentals may help a trader to understand technical of trading in more better way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 06:56:59 AM

Crypto Trading is different from Forex Trading. Forex trading itself is trading currencies from different countries, for example at the same time you buy Euros and sell USD. While crypto is a digital currency that will be stored in a wallet. Forex trading recognizes two terms, namely long which means targeting up to get profit and short meaning targeting down to get profit, while in crypto it is known as buy which means really buying crypto and sell means really selling crypto so that profit is calculated from the selling price minus the purchase price.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:30:29 PM

Yes, There is many difference between Crypto Trading and Forex Trading. For example Forex trading is more risky than Crypto trading. Forex trading looks like gambling if you don't have any idea about the indicators you may lose all of your money on it. On the other hand Crypto trading also risky but not like the Forex.

The risk also has means of protection which is the stoploss. I don't think the traders making profit would have done so if not for the way that they use stop loss.

I also know that the difference of the two is that you can trade crypto in spot or futures and you hodl for longer time and if it drops in value you can have your coins retaining its units but forex is not that same way, you can trade and lose everything if you don't make the good use of money management.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:54:29 PM

I want to say first of all about your trading amount that the amount of 85 Usdt you had been started with, is a little amount and if you didn't have that much then it's ok don't worry, But you should learn some of the basics of trading through which you can get to the amount of higher altitude. It's all depends upon your trading strategies.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 03:21:39 PM

Technical analysis is nothing but an approach to capture traders sentiment and expectation into a scientific formula. Even traders' decisions are highly influenced by their emotions, strategies are good to help on that regarding. So, when both forx and crypto tradings are being done by similar set of people then similar technical approach will work on both of the markets.
This is why sometimes TA fails. Normally it shows us what it "should" do but it doesn't have to do what it should do, sometimes it does what it shouldn't do and that is why TA fails time to time. At the end of the day nobody has to follow TA, just because it shows that it will go down, doesn't mean that I can't buy, I am still allowed to buy, if enough people think like me then we increase the price by buying as much as we can while the TA shows it should go down, what can stop us from doing that? TA helps you see the road, but how you want to go that road depends on you.

I personally do not even use TA anymore because I just buy for long term, doesn't matter what it shows for the near future, since I won't be selling anytime soon. Obviously if you want to do day trading then you can check what it looks like it will do but that is just for day traders.
uchegod-21 (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:58:28 PM

i have seen the links and the contribution from everyone. thank you many times. i will go study and come back

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2021, 11:41:35 PM

i have seen the links and the contribution from everyone. thank you many times. i will go study and come back
Research and study in trading is a MUST whether it's forex or crypto trading, they are the same of how to get profit but there's one characteristic that doesn't have on the other side.  Too much fluctuation is what we most commonly encounter in crypto or a very volatile market, that's how the crypto market works.  While the stock market is more stable, well protected, and regulated by most countries.

When it comes to risk, it's definitely crypto market has a high level of risk but fortunately, it also has a high return compared to trading in forex which is commonly a stable currency.  Now, every one of us has different opinions and as you can see in the previous replies on this thread there are some of them who really contribute and share their ideas.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:10:15 AM

hello everyone.
i sign up in this website to study how to trade crypto. i have traded little in forex but i do not understand major part of it. is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.

Forex trading has been established for years but what I am about to see their was not same as what crypto trading did nowadays. They're not as popular as the asset in cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum which the whole was no aware of. Only specific person knew cryptocurrency but not with forex because forex didn't have digital asset that runs in Blockchain network. It still used fiat money in purchasing forex assets, but still both forex and crypto trading principles was entirely similar when it comes to analysis.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 03:40:26 PM

Well, crypto trading is similar to stocks, but also to the forex market. The forex market may be a more apt comparison, since crypto startups do not treat their tokens as securities.Forex, on the other hand, is a trade between the pure perceived value of curencies.
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:24:23 PM

They are distinct from one another, mate. Because you use actual fiat cash in Forex trading and the trading period is extremely short or very limited, but cryptocurrency trading is the polar opposite of Forex. However, both sides can provide a good return based on the traders' choices as well as their trading talents.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:12:16 PM

Yes, it is the same globally but crypto will be more volatile than forex trading so you will get hard to trade in crypto if you do not learn to analyze. But basically, forex and crypto trading using analysis to know when entering and leaving the market and make a profit and if you can not do that, you will not have a chance to make a profit. But in crypto trading, when you are in the losing position, you can back to make a profit in the future if you do not sell right now because the crypto market can bounce anytime. Using $85 will be okay to trade in Binance but you should know how to choose the coin because Binance has many coins.
Since the volatility is so extreme in the market of cryptocurrencies I have always thought that is a complete mistake to try to use leverage in this market, after all the market always has volatility similar to what you could see in the Forex market if you use leverage so what's the point of using leverage here under those circumstances? And despite all of this I know people which are making use of leverage and unfortunately they lose their money because they cannot control the volatility that this market has which is amplified by the leverage they use.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:16:04 PM

Crypto is not trading differently from the foreign exchange market because although crude oil is less volatile unlike the forex market all that matters is price action both crypto forex stocks bonds it is they all follow price action the chat will always give sign before a bullish breakout that is a bullish move or embarrass move so price action is all that matters its effect all markets.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:31:57 PM

Don't understand anything about forex trading but you still try to trade. it will just waste your money.
Actually crypto and forex trading have some similarities and differences.
The striking difference is that forex trading is a 2-way trade while for crypto Spot is a 1-way trade.
Crypto Spot is safer and better for beginners because the risk level is still lower than forex.

Before making any trade, you should do some research and know the basics of each platform you want to use. Don't walk aimlessly, it will lead you astray.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 12:09:39 AM

It has some similarities and also differences at once.
The most different is on the liquidity, Forex commonly will have higher liquidity.
The market is forex is commonly only 24/5, while crypto is 24/7.
Besides, trading forex is commonly fewer risks if compared to crypto.
Well, whatever the difference and similarities, only trade or invest in something that you really know. Learn at first them one by one so that you will know in which field you are going to trade or you more like.
However, some people are also doing both tradings in cryptocurrency and also forex in order to get more and more money. but of course, it has also risks.

More info about the similarities and differnces can be read from:
Trading education
Cryptocurrency vs Forex Market
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4198

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 03:15:25 AM

Please do and don't forget to also share you experience as well. Just to add to what others have said (assuming you'll see this before your embark on your trading journey). Don't expect too much from the  market so you won't get disappointed. Don't treat the cryptocurency market like that of forex as the market dynamics are quite different although there are some similarities. Some forex traders has comes over to the space and do well for themselves while others haven't.

Also if you really want to become profitable in the long run I would advice you go into investment instead of trading. I'm not against trading as I do that in my free time although I don't take it as a professional or means of earning instead I rely on investment and you should too. Your $85 investment could be worth more in 5-10 years time.

If such investment is made in Bitcoin and over the next years you dollars cost average or constantly investing as you get more spare funds, in the next 5-10 years you could have easily 5-10x your investment. Don't think Bitcoin is done increasing, we still have room for more growth.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:35:53 AM

Yes it's different, the volatility as the biggest difference between the two. Plus, it's probably more profitable to do crypto trading than forex trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:31:03 PM

i sign up in this website to study how to trade crypto. i have traded little in forex but i do not understand major part of it. is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
$85 might be too small, but since that is what you can afford for now I will advise you to just go for it. Just be very careful when you are doing your trading. Forex trading undo Bitcoin trading or crypto currency trading in general, a similar to each other. There isn’t much difference between them.

Just that cryptocurrency trading is more volatile than forex trading, and it doesn't depend much on orders technical stuff. Sometimes it is being moved by the news. So, it is something that you will understand with time, or you can decide to be interacting with other traders to learn from them. It is still not something that you will learn within a short time, it takes dedication.

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:16:07 PM

hello everyone.
is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
If I'm not experienced with forex trading because I've never invest here. I little bit learned in youtube videos Crypto trading and forex trading is very different. And Even in forex risk is high then crypto trading. 85$ Usdt is enough for first time trading as per as Newbie.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1470
Merit: 711

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:14:30 PM

hello everyone.
Trading Cryptocurrency is different from trading Forex. Although no much different but there terms and words that are used are slightly different from each other. Forex deals with currency of different countries, one country currency against another trading it in pairs. Crypto deals with coins of different types trading against ono another.

We need to know that somethings that works in Forex trading does not work with the crypto market cause they are two different market with different things that move each market. Technical analysis works more in the forex market than when compared to the crypto market which is just a new market compared to other financial markets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: