Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you see the true bear market coming?  (Read 989 times)
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:47:40 AM

According to what I predict for sure it will happen again like a few years ago so that people were surprised when the price rose to exceed the prediction limit, this seems to happen every 5 years, what is certain is that the bear market takes time until people lose their patience to wait, which however it must happen again even reach 2 or 3 billion rupiah per piece of BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:39:59 AM

Like the title says, when do you see the true bear market that we saw that happened in 2018 with every alt crashing insane amount?
I think a bear market will occur if Bitcoin experiences a continuous decline, because generally Altcoins will follow the Bitcoin price as experienced in 2018. It is very difficult to predict when a bear market will occur. but no need to wait for it to happen, Selling potentially high risk altcoins is a better move than the dilemma when a bear market occurs which drags on for a long time. The bear market is also a momentum for investors to collect all the Altcoins and hold for the long term.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:28:23 AM

I think a bear market will occur if Bitcoin experiences a continuous decline, because generally Altcoins will follow the Bitcoin price as experienced in 2018. It is very difficult to predict when a bear market will occur. but no need to wait for it to happen, Selling potentially high risk altcoins is a better move than the dilemma when a bear market occurs which drags on for a long time. The bear market is also a momentum for investors to collect all the Altcoins and hold for the long term.
The Bear Market is not something to wait for because it will definitely come by itself even if only with a very small cause through news and other speculation, so what needs to be waited and paid attention to is the bull market which sometimes does not last in the long term and makes everyone must always let go of the coins that he already holds and already has the advantage as well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:46:48 AM

Over the past four years, the cryptocurrency market has become more mature and has received many new interesting features (NTF, DeFi, etc.) Even if a bearish trend comes, I do not think it will last too long (as in 2018). We can see that the periods of correction are getting shorter.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:01:32 AM

Like the title says, when do you see the true bear market that we saw that happened in 2018 with every alt crashing insane amount?
Yes. We can see if the bear market is coming once the value of bitcoin keeps on declining and only then, the whole crypto market will collide. But there is no way we can predict when it will happen so we all have to do is monitor the coins' value in the market particularly bitcoin.  But i don't think we have to worry when that time comes because it will even offer us a good opportunity to buy. Newbies will be much affected with this seeing their investments crashing but for the long term investors here, it will serve as an opportunity.

ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:19:17 AM

The "true" bear market should be able to come after seeing the next bull market first. We have already got out of the last bear market I think. The market was in a poor condition some time ago and started recovering really quickly. These days don't seem very different too but I don't believe that we are in the bear market again now. This must be only a price correction, nothing more.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:43:30 AM

The "true" bear market should be able to come after seeing the next bull market first. We have already got out of the last bear market I think. The market was in a poor condition some time ago and started recovering really quickly. These days don't seem very different too but I don't believe that we are in the bear market again now. This must be only a price correction, nothing more.
We already enjoy the bull market, and yet we have not seen the bear market yet, so probably this is already the bear market or probably just to test so the weak hands will panic. It's hard to tell actually, just be smart especially if you are a short term investor, don't panic but look for timing all the time.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 10:47:28 AM

Unpredictable.
That is what I know about bear market and when it will happen. It almost happened months ago though when it went down to as below as $30,000. Many expected that time including me that a bear market is happening and we might see it going near the $20,000 but it seems like it didn't happen and the bulls still has control of the market Smiley.

I don't know personally when the 2018 bear market will happen but if it will happen, I think that it will not be the same as that time since many has changed already. The market cap is now higher compare to that year and the number of people involved into crypto are now higher so lesser manipulation but still there is Cheesy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
altixz

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:22:11 AM

Now the cryptocurrency is actively used in the entertainment and gaming industry. Here is an example of this https://cinemadraft.medium.com, so the number of cryptocurrency users will continue to grow.

It is good that the DeFi industry is developing and DeFi is already being used in the entertainment industry, in movies and in games. I think the scope of application of DeFi will expand in the future.

DeFi is now used not only in games but also in cinema. This greatly expands the capabilities of DeFi. Imagine how many people love cinema.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:31:05 AM

Wait for Bitcoin to be dumped and I am sure it will be a landslide.
When will it happen? No one knows. It could be tomorrow or next year or possibly not.

Why do you want that to happen? Is there a big reason why you want the altcoin industry to crash? Ain't it good for the companies who own it if the value of their tokens will keep on rising? I only rely on Bitcoin's price and if it's in bear, just a small amount of altcoins will survive it.
When Market flat we see BTC fast dump then alter all token and coin dump so the bear market is very harmful to small and big investor and trader.In my opinion when we will see consciously negative news coming then we will see the market must down.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:45:40 AM

I've seen bear markets for a long time, when the biggest bull markets have occurred starting at the beginning of the year and peaking at the end of the year.
then it will be normal to go up and down for several years and wait for the moment to rise again for the next bull usually happens every 4 years.
strunberg

Activity: 1296
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 12:12:51 PM

According to what I predict for sure it will happen again like a few years ago so that people were surprised when the price rose to exceed the prediction limit, this seems to happen every 5 years, what is certain is that the bear market takes time until people lose their patience to wait, which however it must happen again even reach 2 or 3 billion rupiah per piece of BTC
based on market cycle its right every 4 or 5 years bitcoin price rose extremely, and current condition on bitcoin price was bearish on middle time frame so in this year i still possibilities to rise above previous ATH. market will make investors or traders felt unbelieve to bitcoin anymore before its explode to accumulation phase.

I've seen bear markets for a long time, when the biggest bull markets have occurred starting at the beginning of the year and peaking at the end of the year.
then it will be normal to go up and down for several years and wait for the moment to rise again for the next bull usually happens every 4 years.
so far there is no need to worry about crypto currency price although so many fud coming to market. the thing we need only patience and strong mental to get huge success.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:30:04 PM

I think this time things will be a little different from how everyone know it to be, at least am hoping the bear market won't be as severe as the past years, right now the market is currently experiencing a dip, will it continue downward where it can be established as a full bear market, nobody knows, imo, I don't see btc experiencing such bear market as previous years.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:05:51 PM

Hopefully not this year. The price dump of the last few days is totally explainable to me because of all that stuff that is going on in china with that real estate company evergrande. Today evergrande sent some calming news which means that they probably wont go bankrupt but we still have to wait and see how this turns out. If BTC manages to stay above 40k $ (i know that yesterday it already was below 40k for a short period of time) though then i am pretty optimistic that the correction is over pretty soon and we will see increasing prices again maybe not heavily increasing but at least no more falling prices, at least that is what i hope.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:15:57 PM

I think this time things will be a little different from how everyone know it to be, at least am hoping the bear market won't be as severe as the past years, right now the market is currently experiencing a dip, will it continue downward where it can be established as a full bear market, nobody knows, imo, I don't see btc experiencing such bear market as previous years.
if BTC drops below $35k I believe we are really in a position to prepare for a very deep bear. especially for altcoin assets.
It's been a few days since we were in a scary correction to enter into trading and investing. because the chance for the correction to continue is still very large. but if bitcoin strengthens again, I'm sure the market won't be in the worst correction we can imagine. Current market conditions are completely different.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:33:29 PM

Over the past four years, the cryptocurrency market has become more mature and has received many new interesting features (NTF, DeFi, etc.) Even if a bearish trend comes, I do not think it will last too long (as in 2018). We can see that the periods of correction are getting shorter.
And the Bullrun period also occurs in the short term so that it provides almost the same balance even though every year it always gives a lot of differences in terms of prices and the development of cryptocurrencies evenly and thoroughly.
Hopefully the cryptocurrency market has found its balance of short-term ups and downs. Now he is in a stage of uncertainty. At the same time, according to some analysts, Bitcoin still has a good chance of surpassing its ATH by the end of 2021. But even if this does not happen and in the coming months Bitcoin will be in the corridor of $32k-$50k, this leaves us a good opportunity to catch trends and earn money.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 01:42:02 PM

If we look at the historical charts, we can see that the bear market begins after the altcoin season. Some believe that the altcoin season has already started, but this is a false statement, because we have not seen a simultaneous increase in the price of altcoins against the dollar and bitcoin. And without this, the start of the altcoin season is impossible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:43:19 PM

if there is a decline to penetrate the nearest support and there is a false increase which is followed by a decline again until it breaks through the next support. I think the waves will work that way, so what we can do is either trade short term to take advantage of the price bounce and make a little profit, or we hold on until the bullrun happens again

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:23:04 PM

The bear market is always awaited by everyone, but this year's bear market can be said to have been running but not yet maximized where there is often a sudden decline due to negative news, hopefully October is the peak month of the bear market we are waiting for

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 04:34:13 PM

The bear market is always awaited by everyone, but this year's bear market can be said to have been running but not yet maximized where there is often a sudden decline due to negative news, hopefully October is the peak month of the bear market we are waiting for
Perhaps, soon we will see another down of the price, but hopefully, the down will not be too deep and still be around at $40k. If that price breaks, the price could go lower without we can predict how it will be. The market can crash because more people will panic to see their investment value reduce a lot. But hopefully, they can still hold their investment and only rebuy for more to accumulate the amount of the coin they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: