Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |BitOcoin|✅ Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments ✅  (Read 754 times)
Ammaa (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 04:56:53 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2021, 04:34:06 PM by Ammaa

Bitocoin

image loading...
Green Cryptonomy
(Our Old Ann thread :- Click here...

image loading...  

✅ Result of our joint efforts to develop a new better peer-to-peer internet currency that allows instant,
                                                               nearly free payments to anyone in the world.

✅ A free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.

✅ Our team is about very motivated people who wants to change the rules, giving every single person a
                                                               chance to change their lives.

✅ We believe about the advent of sustainable energy and transport and we want to cooperate with
                                                               companies with the same vision, bitocoin in addition to being store of value, want to carry on several project,
                                                               including challenge with bitcoin.

What is Bitocoin?

✅ The math secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.

✅ Bitocoin Blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart bitcoin.

✅ Faster Transaction confirmation times and better storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.

✅ Far more practical alternative to FIAT money.

We Bring together
Marketplaces & Finance

✅ Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Bitocoin seeks to                                                                                                                    
                                                               become a premier hybrid cryptocurrency that guarantees privacy and anonymity of its users by introducing                                                          
                                                               the novel blockchain technologies and improving the current state-of-the-art.

✅ Secure Hybrid PoW+PoS censuses mechanism

✅ Greater network stability

✅ Better energy efficiency.

✅ Proof-of-stake replaces proof-of-work to provide most of the network security.

✅ Security level of the network is not dependent on energy consumption in the long term thus providing an
                                                               energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency.

Introducing Anonymity!

✅ Another area of weakness for BTC is anonymity since node traffic is often sent in a fashion that is
                                                               unencrypted. The peer addresses of BTC are clearly visible Internet Protocols that present a prime                                                          
                                                               opportunity for consequently network interruptions and targeted attacks.

✅ Therefore, we have implemented obfuscate payment methods to protect the IP address of the
                                                               client's wallet to safeguard your financial assets as well as protect your personal identity.

Awesome Services

Bitocoin blockchain                   Windows/MAC Wallet                        Exchange

✅ Bitocoin is a cutting edge cryptocurrency, with many features not available
                                                               in most other cryptocurrencies.

✅ Anonymized transactions using coin mixing technology, we call it Coin Mixing.

✅ Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions, we call it FastSend.

✅ Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus based advancement of the current Masternode.

✅ Bitocoin technology used to secure the network and provide the above
                                                               features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 25K bitocoin.

Bitocoin Info!

✅ Coin name: Bitocoin
                                                          ✅ Ticker Symbol: BTO
                                                          ✅ Algorithm: Quark
                                                          ✅ Type: PoW - PoS Hybrid
                                                          ✅ Block reward: 50 BTO
                                                          ✅ Block Time: 300 seconds
                                                          ✅ Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block
                                                          ✅ Total coin supply: 100,000,000 BTO

✅ Staking Methods
                                                                     1- Masternodes: 25k BTO required
                                                                     2- Wallet Staking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ammaa (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 05:04:02 AM

reserved for updates
xscrat-dd89

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:48:41 AM

I am happy to see this changes and amazed about the choice of using the hybrid Blockchain technology.

BTO team congratulations 😁😁😁
ferrotel

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 07:49:57 AM

Well! it seems to me there is everything, Innovation, decentralization, Speed, Security, Sustainability, Anonymity.
Welcome BTO the Crypto Revolution, the Battle has already begun.
goldenlord

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:15:24 PM

You wrote old coins can be swap, but i dont know how to contact you directly.

I want to swap my old coins - thanks.
Michael5561

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:17:07 PM

contact on telegram the admin at @bitocoinofficial

Michael5561

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 10:39:58 PM

hey did you solve?

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:12:56 PM

Why did you create a new ANN thread? And not just update the old one?
Is it because you change the color theme or any other reason?
Also, your best features will be utilized good only if you are available in large number of exchanges.
And if possible, not on substandard exchanges with low trading volume but at least in medium-type exchanges.
bibijia2

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:05:56 AM

最近不错的交易数量哦!BTO  再创辉煌!
harsim
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 06:25:40 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 06:41:27 AM by harsim

💚ENERGY EFFICIENT 💚
This is our new ANN 🤩🤩🤩 bitocoin is hybrid now.
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 01:58:05 PM

Good morning guys, let's push BTO up together! You are our strength, I invite you to spread Bitocoin to your friends, this is a small thing for you but a big thing for our community.

I invite you to spend some words for BTO at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5360702.new#new

Official website: https://bitocoin.tech/
Telegram: https://t.me/bitocoinchat
Github: https://github.com/Bitocoins/Bitocoin
Instagram: https://instagram.com/bitocoin_official?utm_medium=copy_link

Official Email Address: info@bitocoin.tech
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 02:53:44 PM

You can contact them via their website ,

And is there any other new listing coming ??
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 02:57:40 PM

You can contact them via their website ,

And is there any other new listing coming ??

Hey dear , I think you haven't seen their blockchain technology , I think this should be exploded to our crypto world ... But we know it will take some time to promote these strategies .... lets see....................
hirushaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 03:05:47 PM

image loading...
(Our Old Ann thread :- Click here...

image loading...  

✅ Result of our joint efforts to develop a new better peer-to-peer internet currency that allows instant,
                                                               nearly free payments to anyone in the world.

✅ A free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.

✅ Our team is about very motivated people who wants to change the rules, giving every single person a
                                                               chance to change their lives.

✅ We believe about the advent of sustainable energy and transport and we want to cooperate with
                                                               companies with the same vision, bitocoin in addition to being store of value, want to carry on several project,
                                                               including challenge with bitcoin.

What is Bitocoin?

✅ The math secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.

✅ Bitocoin Blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart bitcoin.

✅ Faster Transaction confirmation times and better storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.

✅ Far more practical alternative to FIAT money.

We Bring together
Marketplaces & Finance

✅ Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Bitocoin seeks to                                                                                                                    
                                                               become a premier hybrid cryptocurrency that guarantees privacy and anonymity of its users by introducing                                                          
                                                               the novel blockchain technologies and improving the current state-of-the-art.

✅ Secure Hybrid PoW+PoS censuses mechanism

✅ Greater network stability

✅ Better energy efficiency.

✅ Proof-of-stake replaces proof-of-work to provide most of the network security.

✅ Security level of the network is not dependent on energy consumption in the long term thus providing an

Introducing Anonymity!

✅ Another area of weakness for BTC is anonymity since node traffic is often sent in a fashion that is
                                                               unencrypted. The peer addresses of BTC are clearly visible Internet Protocols that present a prime                                                          
                                                               opportunity for consequently network interruptions and targeted attacks.

✅ Therefore, we have implemented obfuscate payment methods to protect the IP address of the
                                                               client's wallet to safeguard your financial assets as well as protect your personal identity.

Awesome Services

Bitocoin blockchain                   Windows/MAC Wallet                        Exchange

✅ Bitocoin is a cutting edge cryptocurrency, with many features not available
                                                               in most other cryptocurrencies.

✅ Anonymized transactions using coin mixing technology, we call it Coin Mixing.

✅ Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions, we call it FastSend.

✅ Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus based advancement of the current Masternode.

✅ Bitocoin technology used to secure the network and provide the above
                                                               features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 25K bitocoin.

Bitocoin Info!

✅ Coin name: Bitocoin
                                                          ✅ Ticker Symbol: BTO
                                                          ✅ Algorithm: Quark
                                                          ✅ Type: PoW - PoS Hybrid
                                                          ✅ Block reward: 50 BTO
                                                          ✅ Block Time: 300 seconds
                                                          ✅ Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block
                                                          ✅ Total coin supply: 100,000,000 BTO

✅ Staking Methods
                                                                     1- Masternodes: 25k BTO required
                                                                     2- Wallet Staking

You have entioned that several interesting technologies to me ,

---> Greater network stability

---> Better energy efficiency.

---> Proof-of-stake replaces proof-of-work to provide most of the network security.

---> Security level of the network is not dependent on energy consumption in the long term thus providing an

If you can implement these things and also listing on a good exchange your coin will be moved to 100x or more than that

xscrat-dd89

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:12:08 PM

About 40 dollars earned in one day with BTO Grin
Michael5561

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:43:57 PM

what???

About 40 dollars earned in one day with BTO Grin
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:18:48 PM

What exactly is the objective of this coin, using the name bitcoin and just inserting O in between? New users will be confused about this name. I hope people will do their own search before thinking that it is the same as bitcoin. There are so many gullible users that they may be deceived on this one.
Ammaa (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:37:32 AM

What exactly is the objective of this coin, using the name bitcoin and just inserting O in between? New users will be confused about this name. I hope people will do their own search before thinking that it is the same as bitcoin. There are so many gullible users that they may be deceived on this one.

Yeah , Thats why we have Highlighted the "o" letter..
Michael5561

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:30:27 AM

I can see an alternative to BTC mining. Future of cryptos is in alternative algorythms. This one doesn't need mining, I think 1 $ invested to buy at low price now is a risk everyone can take.
xscrat-dd89

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:41:31 AM

Lot of people is selling at very low price, it is a great chance to buy and hold lot of coins or sell part of them at a x10 price.

People can't see that BTO is a great opportunity...at least most of them doesn't think it is a scam anymore!

Gogo BTO team, I am with you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: