Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |BitOcoin|✅ Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments ✅  (Read 754 times)
K5bull

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:54:03 PM

This is to tell you the uniqueness of this Blockchain token as at this early stage you can still afford it no regret in no distant time it will moon bto isn't stopping,the project is fast growing will not join the mooning team by investing and buying bags of bto on your store room
In case you are wondering how to join the group,there are social media links on the first page, do join and make request, questions,bto is always ready to recieve you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:00:39 PM

This is some of the links to get to bto project
Official website: https://bitocoin.tech/
Telegram: https://t.me/bitocoinchat
Github: https://github.com/Bitocoins/Bitocoin
Instagram: https://instagram.com/bitocoin_official?utm_medium=copy_link

Official Email Address: info@bitocoin.tech
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:05:26 PM

Bto is listed on different trade such as
Dex-trade,vindax...
https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/BTOUSDT
xscrat-dd89

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:24:04 PM

I am sure they will move to a new exchange soon, that will give them enough founds to invest on a better promotion campaign.

Go BTO goooo
furcalor

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 10:47:21 PM

Would it be possible to release source code or at-least Linux daemon. POW phase is more than half done and I would like to add this to a pool.
Atharamir

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 03:27:00 AM

Love the wallet Staking Feature.. and the Fact that im able to Run a masternode.. kinda feels like the beginning of Dash.. yes im a newbie here.. but thats just cause i dnt like to talk a lot.. and post an stuff but been lurking here since for quite some time.. anyways just thought i'd add my Testimonial as well since i am a community member as well.. Cheers Crypto Fam an BTO team..
xscrat-dd89

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 10:08:11 AM

Love the wallet Staking Feature.. and the Fact that im able to Run a masternode.. kinda feels like the beginning of Dash.. yes im a newbie here.. but thats just cause i dnt like to talk a lot.. and post an stuff but been lurking here since for quite some time.. anyways just thought i'd add my Testimonial as well since i am a community member as well.. Cheers Crypto Fam an BTO team..

I am with you mate, new to this forum but following cryptos since a while.
I see potential in here, volumes increased a lot last couple of weeks and hopefully with next announcements something is gonna change so the price will increase too...
Denny Lou

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 09:09:11 PM

I heard that soon there will be news for BTO, is it true?  I follow the telegram channel and it seems that there is something big. when can we know more? the project seems good
xscrat-dd89

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 07:29:51 PM

There's so much happening right now in the crypto-space. Haven't we already seen developments that nobody knew would and will unfold in crytpo or the world at large for that matter ie. the unimaginable covid pandemic? And isn't it as if the past 18 months has been telling us that there's a need and demand for paradigmatic shifts in the daily lives of all people around the world? One of the most impactful shifts is the category of monetary systems. There's enough space in crypto and blockchain technology to accommodate a voluminous amount of project innovations, as there was/is for the internet. The BTO project caught my attention strictly by accident, but I'd like to think that I was looking for it the whole time lol. I don't know... it does kind of make you feel as if there's a positive inspired energy behind it, doesn't it?

We have seen unnecessary coins being great without reason, at least BTO has some potential, I think the staff has not much experience...but you know, they are still here and didn't left yet so yeah, personally I trust them.
Atharamir

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:58:51 PM

All i wanna say is.. its a coin.. not some token on another blockchain.. it has its own blockchain.. at this price point its good enuf for me.. maybe they improvise and build smart contracts on chain and then NFTs and what not.. but i guess time will tell..
kurgak

Activity: 39
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:14:22 AM

Hey guys. how are you? what new awaits us?
harsim
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:20:29 PM

Staking started, reboot your wallets to have staking active.
We applied for websites such as staking rewards to have more stakers,
you can apply too to these websites. Now transactions are faster than ever.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:34:50 PM

All i wanna say is.. its a coin.. not some token on another blockchain.. it has its own blockchain.. at this price point its good enuf for me.. maybe they improvise and build smart contracts on chain and then NFTs and what not.. but i guess time will tell..

What I don't like about this is that why use the name bitcoin and just insert O at the middle of it. For sure, there will be new users that will jump on this because they thought it is bitcoin. It is somewhat deceiving newcomers in crypto. And then, if those users lost their money, that's their fault because they don't search much. Anyway, let us see how far this will go in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: