Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COAL] BitCoal - MANDATORY UPDATE - CPU/GPU MINING - CRYPTONIGHT  (Read 58122 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Wow, you guys better kick in or it seems a choice for delisting.  At least you have two exchanges but that other one is pretty obscure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Why is the wallet blocked on Cryptopia?

Me too need to know why it is locked. I have  a lot of bitcoal on cryptopia. But if it is locked by developers, It means they are alive and moving on.
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

List of BitCoal mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/bitcoal
capndon

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Cryptopia delisting  Huh
forexhercules

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Where to trade this one after cryptopia ban?
capndon

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Coal has been traded here also for about a year.
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-COAL
good to have options.
forexhercules

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

What is the latest wallet version? is it the one on web site?
dennis789

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:50:27 AM

The wallet on TRADE OGRE site is DELAYED.......meaning no coins showed up that were transferred yesterday.

There is no way to contact anybody off of this exchange, no tickets to create, just more crap in and crap out.

But, I expect that with this bunch of thieves in crypto.

It's all about the robbery and theft you know.

Dennis.
capndon

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:12:46 PM

Trade Ogre communicates by Twitter and twitter messaging. They have always responded to me. I questioned them about not syncing they replied that the network seems to be shrinking. I am guilty of not pointing my miners to coal in a while. Difficulty is certainly a lot higher, than when i first started, at the announce of coal. Trade Ogre is a functioning trading platform , and the only place coal is listed that i am aware of. Perhaps we should show them respect and an honest interest in them opening the wallets again, because without them there are no trading alternatives.
capndon

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

Has the difficulty gone so high that no blocks can be found. if no blocks, no transfers. No bitcoal. Can this be fixed or was it built in? Devs?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:21:41 PM

Has the difficulty gone so high that no blocks can be found. if no blocks, no transfers. No bitcoal. Can this be fixed or was it built in? Devs?

If someone can remedy that it is the devs. It could be the difficulty, but there could also be other issues with the network.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
capndon

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:29:50 PM

TradeOgre wallets back online. Network ~325Khs. See if it lasts.
n8tb1t

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:29:52 AM

It seems the coin is kind of dead. I'm thinking about forking it (keeping the already mined coins intact) and starting to develop new features and stuff.
I was running a pool for  Bitcoal like 2 years ago. Do you guys need a public pool, as it seems there is none at the moment?.

I like the Idea behind BitCoal - and I think with a bit of help it can become great again!:)
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:30:38 PM

It seems the coin is kind of dead. I'm thinking about forking it (keeping the already mined coins intact) and starting to develop new features and stuff.
I was running a pool for  Bitcoal like 2 years ago. Do you guys need a public pool, as it seems there is none at the moment?.

I like the Idea behind BitCoal - and I think with a bit of help it can become great again!:)

Forking coins and trying to bring them back to life very often fails. Might be better to start from scratch and build a new community also. Or would you rename it if you forked it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
capndon

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 09:03:15 PM

coal wallet not finding any seedpeers.  i sync blockchains every month or so. i have many wallets. but have never had issue with coal. it is trading well thought i would pull some out of storage but cannot sync. any help would be appreciated. Active seedper perhaps.
Thanks
Don
capndon

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:13:34 PM

This coin is certainly not dead. Tradeogre is doing ok. The network needs more nodes and probably some more miners.
Anyone having trouble syncing a node let me know. I can up a blockchain as well as index and DB. very big stuff, but if thats what we gotta do.
Keep in mind, Bitcoal is trading at a lot more than the original Bytecoin, and its still kikin.
Thanks
CapnDon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: