Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you suffer any side effects from the Covid-19 vaccine?
No - 8 (42.1%)
Yes, but only mild - 9 (47.4%)
Yes, but severe - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 Vaccine side effects  (Read 786 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 05:48:37 PM

Well, I just felt some headache and minor fever after vaccination. A lot of people reported having high fever, weakness, or back pain. It all depends upon your immune system. Vaccination is just a precautionary measure and doesn't guarantee's to let you become a corona free person. Remember precaution is better than cure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:13:50 AM

I think that all user's replies are related only too 1st or 2nd shot.
Has anyone already received a "third shot"? if yes, any Adverse Event? Any difference respect other 2 dosage?
(please note, I am asking just for "scientific curiosity" ... not other purpose... )

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:29:51 PM

I think that all user's replies are related only too 1st or 2nd shot.
Has anyone already received a "third shot"? if yes, any Adverse Event? Any difference respect other 2 dosage?
(please note, I am asking just for "scientific curiosity" ... not other purpose... )

I don't directly know about the third, but...

This site essentially says that whatever VAERS shows must be multiplied by at least 100 to be anywhere near accurate https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf - but probably 300 or more.

This site essentially shows the deaths and side effects from the vaccines - https://openvaers.com/covid-data - that the CDC allows through. There are plenty here, and way more when multiplied by the numbers above. In addition, the CDC has rules that limit the deaths count... like the deaths must fall within or without so many days after the getting the jab. They are trying to limit their liability.

To put it into perspective, if the breakfast cereal, Cheerios, killed a dozen people, GM would take it off the market just like that. This points to the fact that most of the Covid sick people these days are sick after getting the vaccine. And that points to the fact that the more the jabs, the more the Covid.

Why does our government still believe the CDC?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:53:03 PM

This site essentially says that whatever VAERS shows must be multiplied by at least 100 to be anywhere near accurate https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf - but probably 300 or more.

ehm... I don't know if you're serious speaking or just trolling as usual about covid19  Shocked
but
VAERS is an OPEN SYSTEM where anyone can left anything he want.
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/some-vaccine-skeptics-are-citing-a-little-known-government-website-heres-what-vaers-really-shows/2602989/
it's a well know platform OPEN to everyone.
thanks to be "open" is pretty full of fake/dummy/troll/idiot that have inserted fake/dummy/troll/idiot data.
you believe this number "death" it should be multiplied by 100x ?!? Roll Eyes

LOL Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:29:33 PM

ehm... I don't know if you're serious speaking or just trolling as usual about covid19  Shocked
but
VAERS is an OPEN SYSTEM where anyone can left anything he want.
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/some-vaccine-skeptics-are-citing-a-little-known-government-website-heres-what-vaers-really-shows/2602989/
it's a well know platform OPEN to everyone.
thanks to be "open" is pretty full of fake/dummy/troll/idiot that have inserted fake/dummy/troll/idiot data.
you believe this number "death" it should be multiplied by 100x ?!? Roll Eyes

LOL Grin

It is required by law for every medical professional to use VAERS, yet very few have even heard of it.  That partially explains why the reporting rate was found by Harvard to be less than 1%.  Harvard (through a health care system for the organization) had some ideas about how to make the system work better.  When they tried to engage the CDC about this, they literally had none of their calls returned and the CDC would have no further engagement with them.  The CDC seems to have the system working just the way they want.

As of the plandemic it has been discouraged to use the system by hospital administration in some cases (although I've heard the complaints well before the plandemic since I studied vaccine programs long before this.)  Many whistlblowers speak to this as one of the reasons for the under-reporting.

The data insertion framework is deliberately screwed up to discourage filing.  If a time-out hits, all previous data is deleted forcing one to start over again.  This would pretty much have to be a feature rather than a bug.

Information is followed up on by the CDC before it is made publicly available as I understand things.  In fact, one of the main complaints that users have is that the CDC does not follow up in a timely manner and sometimes not at all.  Many who analyze this data have noted that reports are sometimes withheld for months before suddenly appearing.

Lastly, on every page there is a giant warning saying that mis-use is a federal crime.  It is highly unlikely that normal bored kids, bots, etc, would be messing around with the system in this way, and any thinking person should be scared shit-less that they will be tracked down.  It is possible and relatively easy to detect and discriminate out things like VPN's and the like, or have some sort of an e-mailed PIN or URL if fraud was a problem.

I have not heard of one legitimate instance of attempted mis-use of the system as you describe whether successful or not.  It really doesn't make sense that there would be given that follow-up is required.  Someone fed you some propaganda which doesn't pass any critical thinking test I'm afraid.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 03:14:53 AM

I have other illness so at first im hesitant to be vaccinated but eventually I am convinced.

Pfizer is my vaccine, the first dose doesnt seem to have a side effect but in my second dose I got a mild fever that last the whole day. Its been 2 months since I got vaccinated and I can say that im fine. Just waiting for the third dose/booster since there's no announcement yet from the Government.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 12:45:23 PM

I have other illness so at first im hesitant to be vaccinated but eventually I am convinced.

Pfizer is my vaccine, the first dose doesnt seem to have a side effect but in my second dose I got a mild fever that last the whole day. Its been 2 months since I got vaccinated and I can say that im fine. Just waiting for the third dose/booster since there's no announcement yet from the Government.

Whats amazing about these vaccines is the ability to mix n match  Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 05:02:43 PM

I'm also waiting on the booster shot, it will soon be launched for my age group. I didn't have any side effects on the first dose, only mild, like you mentioned during the second dose. I've read that the side effects of the booster shot are similar to the second's one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2022, 08:05:34 PM

Moderna 1st Dose I felt site soreness and maybe a little hot and flashy ---worked that day, only site pain the next day.

Cut and paste my 2nd dose...

Got my 2nd Moderna in May-- before going in to work, other than site pain and what felt like slight hot flashes I felt fine.
Next Day : felt slightly crappy, had a 6am- 6:45pm work shift so I felt really crappy by the end of the day --heavy and fatigued, slight hot flashes.
Next day no symptoms, arm pain fading.

Just got my flu shot a couple weeks ago---this one hurt equally to the covid shot (which is not usual but the administrator was new ;-)

So far with the information available I would be comfortable taking boosters for covid as needed.

Got a 3rd dose of Moderna on the 30th after work
Pain/burning when getting the shot but didn't get sore until later.
Felt Meh the next morning, slept in til 9ish, went and ran errands (hot and flashy a couple times and draggin' ass), felt better later in the day.
Today: I feel well and the arm is only sore when I bump into something while cleaning out the RV for the New Year!

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 08:30:55 PM

Whats amazing about these vaccines is the ability to mix n match  Cool

My first two were AZ, and third was Pfizer.

I had mild temperature fluctuations overnight from the first dose, nothing from the second as far as I recall. From the Pfizer dose, I just got a slightly sore arm a few hours later, not painful, just a little tender to the touch.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 08:43:11 PM

I got've got two Pfizer shots. After first shot I did not have any bad effects, but after a second shot, like most people say, I had high temperature about 39' and felt destroyed for one or two days. After that, everything immediately normalized. My parents got third vaccine (booster). They are 60+ yo. As with first two dozes and in general, my father did not feel anything unusual. He even questioned, if he was given a real vaccine or just a placebo. But my mother was feeling bad for the whole week (high temp + weakness). She felt bad also after a second doze. My health condition is usually more close to my mother (dont remember when my dad was ill last time). So I am questioning myself, should I take a booster and cross out a week of my life ? Is it really that necessary? If not mistaken, booster will give me extra vaccine effect for 10 weeks only... (that info is from our local news media)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:06:47 PM

Moderna 1st Dose I felt site soreness and maybe a little hot and flashy ---worked that day, only site pain the next day.

Got my 2nd Moderna in May-- before going in to work, other than site pain and what felt like slight hot flashes I felt fine.
Next Day : felt slightly crappy, had a 6am- 6:45pm work shift so I felt really crappy by the end of the day --heavy and fatigued, slight hot flashes.

Just got my flu shot a couple weeks ago---this one hurt equally to the covid shot (which is not usual but the administrator was new ;-)

So far with the information available I would be comfortable taking boosters for covid as needed.

Felt Meh the next morning, slept in til 9ish, went and ran errands (hot and flashy a couple times and draggin' ass), felt better later in the day.
Today: I feel well and the arm is only sore when I bump into something while cleaning out the RV for the New Year!
If nothing changes, I'm planning to book the 3rd Pfizer dose somewhere in late January, but I've yet to schedule an appointment. My girlfriend is now positive to Covid-19, we live in the same house, and I've yet to contract it somehow. Supposing I don't get infected, I'll do it this month, on the other hand, if I do end up getting infected, I'll book it  somewhere in mid-February.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 04:40:41 PM

If nothing changes, I'm planning to book the 3rd Pfizer dose somewhere in late January, but I've yet to schedule an appointment. My girlfriend is now positive to Covid-19, we live in the same house, and I've yet to contract it somehow. Supposing I don't get infected, I'll do it this month, on the other hand, if I do end up getting infected, I'll book it  somewhere in mid-February.

Stick with the same brand for your booster shot.

I took Moderna as my booster shot, having previously two shots of Pfizer, and I got a much stronger reaction than from Pfizer.

The first 12 hours were ok, then it hit me like a brick, the next day I felt weak, had to stay in bed for the whole day.  Had headaches, muscle, joint pain, chills, etc.

I took it on Jan 1st, now two days later, I am ok, still have a sore arm, but other symptoms are gone.

My first two shots of Pfizer did not give me such a strong reaction.

Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 06:46:31 PM

Other illness is not recognize like coronavirus and the vaccine of them can not be given the way covid19 vaccine is given in every country, i have look very well to some people problem they are tagging it covid19 illness or symptoms as other people may say about covid19, if any other sickness except coronavirus come to our bodies we are the one that supposed to in charge of it not government, some countries government have tried to support the country through providing the vaccines of covid but some people is still against the good effort of government why?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:05:17 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2022, 07:54:15 PM by Tash

Other illness is not recognize like coronavirus and the vaccine of them can not be given the way covid19 vaccine is given in every country, i have look very well to some people problem they are tagging it covid19 illness or symptoms as other people may say about covid19, if any other sickness except coronavirus come to our bodies we are the one that supposed to in charge of it not government, some countries government have tried to support the country through providing the vaccines of covid but some people is still against the good effort of government why?
Some minor corrections
?yhw tnemnrevog fo troffe doog eht tsniaga llits si elpoep emos tub divoc fo seniccav eht gnidivorp hguorht yrtnuoc eht troppus ot deirt evah tnemnrevog seirtnuoc emos ,tnemnrevog ton ti fo egrahc ni ot desoppus taht eno eht era ew seidob ruo ot emoc surivanoroc tpecxe ssenkcis rehto yna fi ,91divoc tuoba yas yam elpoep rehto sa smotpmys ro ssenlli 91divoc ti gniggat era yeht melborp elpoep emos ot llew yrev kool evah i ,yrtnuoc yreve ni nevig si eniccav 91divoc yaw eht nevig eb ton nac meht fo eniccav eht dna surivanoroc ekil ezingocer ton si ssenlli rehtO

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 09:02:24 PM

I had to check to see if that was a real article or a joke from some comedy website like Babylon Bee.  It's real all right, and has even more solid gold within.  Both textual and graphic.

Check out the sheep pic within the story.  "One of these things is not like the others."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 12:11:39 PM

Covid-19 and vaccine advanced humanity into a new level of stupidity

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Tash

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 02:37:59 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 04:04:33 PM by Tash

Finding unvaccinated good looking woman in future will be like winning lotto. It be like a caste system, purebloods and the certified trans-humans.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/vax-d-women-now-lying-about-vax-status-likely-infertile-they-deny-vax-to-get-husband
From the video

People at the moment

1    Those who believe in the narrative of the establishment and comply

2    Those who actually know its all bullshit and comply regardless

3    Those who are waking up to the lie, and are now not willing to comply

4    Those who knew it was all bullshit from the start and refused to a part of this madness

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 03:49:36 PM

VAERS

[...]

I have not heard of one legitimate instance of attempted mis-use of the system

Does willful misrepresentation of the data count as misuse? I've shared the notes around the limitations of VAERS data many times. And 'OpenVAERS' is another thing entirely, that's that site run by a lone anti-vaxxer nut-job, isn't it? Another subject that's been covered many, many times.

If you want to understand (but I suspect you don't), then you may find these links useful:
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic
https://www.logically.ai/articles/double-check-how-does-openvaers-misrepresent-data

Someone fed you some propaganda which doesn't pass any critical thinking test I'm afraid.

Quite.

Tash

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 05:21:40 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 05:57:29 PM by Tash

Dead is one side effect, sometimes at the most inappropriate time.
This nice devil horned lady died on 12 31, 2021 (3333) 3 days after getting 3rd shot, she managed it to the rip old age of 99

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: