Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 08:38:36 PM

Commiefornia moving forward with more vaccine mandates.  Angry

Now their coming fo ya children! Time to home school. Angry

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/01/california-to-require-covid-vaccination-for-k-12-schoolchildren-after-full-fda-approval.html

So fucking glad I don't live in that piss ass state.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 10:16:42 PM

It’s a green lightsaber, held by Mr. T when he was young. Tongue

Dude. I have no idea why you are giving me aggro in the Spartacus thread.

I see bullshit, I call it out.

Off-topic or not, I need to strike at an opportunity when doing so is necessary.

Seeing mindrust getting on his knees and starting to suck made me ill.

Fuck off.
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:24:31 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), Torque (1)

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 06:23:27 AM

Dude. I have no idea why you are giving me aggro in the Spartacus thread.

Come on, you’re more inteligent than that question.

I see bullshit, I call it out.

Hmmm, maybe. Then again, maybe not.

Off-topic or not, I need to strike at an opportunity when doing so is necessary.

Yeah, great timing.

Seeing mindrust getting on his knees and starting to suck made me ill.

He plays his role.

Fuck off.

From this thread? Sure will Bob.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:35:15 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2021, 09:00:02 AM by BobLawblaw

Fuck off.
From this thread? Sure will Bob.

Unmuting to respond.

Oh ho ! Well parried, old chap. You're welcome to continue posting here, as you're a degenerate hatter and WO regular, but I simply won't see the posts, and will need to rely on others to guide my moderation requirements.

Done dealing with whatever problems it is, you seem to have developed.

Toodles.

Back on mute. Unfortunately. You forced my hand with your eye-glazed, mouth-drooling homophobic quip.

Cry more, you little bitch.
Oh I will sing more Bob, a lot more. Say hello to Rick for me will ya? [hint: hot queer’s ass]

I will, tonight, when he's biting the pillow.

Added to ignore list for self-evident reasons.

Fucking ar tard.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 11:53:13 AM

"A group of German celebrities have started the campaign "alles auf den tisch", which literally means "everything on the table". It's a reaction to the shocking lack of indepence and critical oversight that has been exhibited by journalists ever since the pandemic began. The purpose of the campaign is to break through the blinkered media narrative that exists in relation to covid, and allow a wider range of thoughts and opinions to get out.

In order to accomplish this, the celebrities have interviewed a large number of doctors and scientists who have thus far been sidelined by the mainstream media, and put the interviews up on their site allesaufdentisch.tv. The campaign appears to have been pretty effective so far, since the site crashed on launch due to the massive amount of traffic it was getting. Luckily it's up and running again now. As a part of the campaign, I was interviewed by violinist Linus Roth. We talked about happenings in Sweden, the covid death rate, and lockdowns. The interview is short but sweet, only around twenty minutes long. You can watch it here."

https://sebastianrushworth.com/2021/10/02/covid-everything-on-the-table/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV1cVmA34tA&t=105s

Demokrati: Två vargar och ett lamm röstar om lunchmenyn.      Democracy: Two wolfes and a lamb votes about the lunch menu.
Frihet: Ett väl beväpnat lamm opponerar sig mot omröstningen.  Freedom: A well armed lamb opposes the outcome.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 01:35:16 PM

Unmuting to respond.

Please don’t do that. Keep me there.

Back on mute. Unfortunately. You forced my hand with your eye-glazed, mouth-drooling homophobic quip.

Pffffff.
Try being a little modest. If you can.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 02:31:16 AM

Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:29:43 AM

Because vaccinated people spead the virus in a legal manner, whereas the un-vaccinated in an illegal, duh.

BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 05:19:11 PM
Merited by Torque (1)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8298008/

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3005

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 05:48:42 PM

Thanks for sharing.
The usual dumb official response to rare cases of vaccines triggering "side effects" like this is: "The benefits of covid vaccination far outweighs the downsides".
I guess adverse effects are only taken serious if A LOT of people get BIG problems by getting vaxxed.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 08:52:23 AM

Our gubbermint announced last Friday to hire 1700 "consultants" to go from door to door and talk the unvaccinated into getting vaccinated.
Also there is a bounty if you can convince somebody else to bite the bullet, you get 50 bucks for everybody who refers to you as your "vaccination convincer" upon getting the shot.

Still you get to sign a form that you are 100% voluntarily getting vaccinated, otherwise you won't get the shot(s).

I would be really interested who in our government holds Moderna or Pfizer stocks.

P.S.: Our countries huge stockpile of vaccinations expires in about a month - but that certainly has nothing to do with it, it's all only for our best.

Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 09:09:17 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 09:31:25 AM by Cryptotourist

Our gubbermint announced last Friday to hire 1700 "consultants" to go from door to door and talk the unvaccinated into getting vaccinated.

Hahaha, punch sack low grade humans to turn up to my door?
That would be a day for them to remember.

I would be really interested who in our government holds Moderna or Pfizer stocks.

I can safely bet that all of them do. Why else do they attend summits and world economic forums?

EDIT:

Drooling already, please come to “change my mind”. Hypothetically speaking:

- Hello?
- Hello, we’re government consultants, and would like to inform you about why you should get vaccinated.
- Sounds great, please do come inside, take a seat.
- Thank you, that’s very kind.
- You’re welcome, what exactly is it that you wanted to talk about?

[Cryptotourist locks all the doors, reaches out for his baseball bat, and puts on “Zed’s dead baby”]

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 03:44:02 PM

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Event 201. A mock coronavirus pandemic exercise held in NY, NY.

Hosted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Look. At. The Fucking. Event. Date.

You can't even make this shit up. Not a surprise that the media is completely quiet about this event.

And this man was at the event, sitting right at the conference table:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/players/gao.html

From his bio:

"His research interests include enveloped viruses and molecular immunology. His group research is mainly focused on the enveloped virus entry and release, especially influenza virus interspecies transmission (host jump), structure-based drug-design, and structural immunology. He is also interested in virus ecology, especially the relationship between influenza virus and migratory birds or live poultry markets and the bat-derived virus ecology and molecular biology."
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 10:51:34 AM

Look. At. The Fucking. Event. Date.

+1 forked WO’s merit!

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 04:35:58 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

https://twitter.com/breesanna/status/1428630521991553024

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3005

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 09:17:58 PM

A family i know, son (teen age) contracted covid, family members quarantined, all got it, also granny and granddad.
So?
All of the family members were fully vaccinated, with the exception of the kids.

vaccines work  Cheesy

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 10:23:07 PM
Merited by Torque (1)

So, interesting storytime earlier today.

Starting to enjoy this whole retirement deal with Rick, and we ended up in a bar before noon, somehow.

Sat down, ordered us some drinks, and struck up a generally friendly conversation with the bartender.

Anyway, Rick and I were talking back-and-forth, and Rick sorta stopped me after my sentence, in a hushed whisper (Dude is WAY WAY MORE sensitive of others than I am. I simply DGAF when out and about in meatspace), and said "Dude, you just said the C word?".

Confused? "Uhh, dude, I'm pretty sure I didn't say 'cunt' in the last 30 seconds", to which Rick responded, "No man, COVID".

I boisterously, and much to Rick's chagrin, retorted in a hyper-animated fashion "So what if I'm saying the word COVID out loud?", when - right on cue - bartender returns back into hearing range of our discussion, and responded to us with "Oh yeah. Don't worry about COVID-19. I'm vaxxed."

The fucking look Rick and I gave each other at that exact moment, was just so... <CHEFS-KISS>

Fucking hilarious.

Oh yeah, no masks, cuz Texas, so... I hate this goddamn planet.

EDIT: ... and here Rick and I were thinking to ourselves "Oh Jesus Fucking Christ... What sort of mRNA-derived mutant-strain-madness is this guy cooking in his upper nasal tract that is going to kill us all..."
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:13:08 AM

So, interesting storytime earlier today.

Starting to enjoy this whole retirement deal with Rick, and we ended up in a bar before noon, somehow.

Sat down, ordered us some drinks, and struck up a generally friendly conversation with the bartender.

Anyway, Rick and I were talking back-and-forth, and Rick sorta stopped me after my sentence, in a hushed whisper (Dude is WAY WAY MORE sensitive of others than I am. I simply DGAF when out and about in meatspace), and said "Dude, you just said the C word?".

Confused? "Uhh, dude, I'm pretty sure I didn't say 'cunt' in the last 30 seconds", to which Rick responded, "No man, COVID".

I boisterously, and much to Rick's chagrin, retorted in a hyper-animated fashion "So what if I'm saying the word COVID out loud?", when - right on cue - bartender returns back into hearing range of our discussion, and responded to us with "Oh yeah. Don't worry about COVID-19. I'm vaxxed."

The fucking look Rick and I gave each other at that exact moment, was just so... <CHEFS-KISS>

Fucking hilarious.

Oh yeah, no masks, cuz Texas, so... I hate this goddamn planet.

EDIT: ... and here Rick and I were thinking to ourselves "Oh Jesus Fucking Christ... What sort of mRNA-derived mutant-strain-madness is this guy cooking in his upper nasal tract that is going to kill us all..."

Pretty funny.

Would've been even funnier if, in that exact moment, you both simultaneously pulled out masks and put them on. Lol. (not that I think masks actually do shit)
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 02:13:00 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), Torque (1)

Would've been even funnier if, in that exact moment, you both simultaneously pulled out masks and put them on. Lol. (not that I think masks actually do shit)

Absolutely NGL, Rick made the same joke shortly afterwards. Very funny.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: