Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1605
Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:38:42 AM

Also there is a bounty if you can convince somebody else to bite the bullet, you get 50 bucks for everybody who refers to you as your "vaccination convincer" upon getting the shot.

It's not really "biting the bullet" so much as demonstrating that you're not a selfish pussy paralyzed by fear.

Calling people that exercise a basic human right selfish pussy paralyzed by fear says a lot more about you than the pussies.

This kind of thinking is probably way more dangerous to human society and democracy than Corona ever can be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:53:57 PM

Calling people that exercise a basic human right selfish pussy paralyzed by fear says a lot more about you than the pussies.

This kind of thinking is probably way more dangerous to human society and democracy than Corona ever can be.

Don’t mind nutildah bud, he’s a known shill/scam facilitator with multiple accounts.
He’s also very very slimy and will deny everything, so DYOR if you have the time to waste, and check out nullius posts for details - regarding the above statement.

It's not really "biting the bullet" so much as demonstrating that you're not a selfish pussy paralyzed by fear.

I guess the US Navy Seals are a bunch of pussies too, paralysed with fear, right?
Have a banana:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/navy-seals-lawyer-military-ignoring-natural-immunity

The “selfish” “argument” - “have a vaccine instead”, has got to stop.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:06:08 AM

Also there is a bounty if you can convince somebody else to bite the bullet, you get 50 bucks for everybody who refers to you as your "vaccination convincer" upon getting the shot.

Not sure I'm clearly following this argument here.

Is the argument being made that people who *DO NOT WANT THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY INJECTIONS* are selfish pussies, paralyzed by fear?
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 07:01:20 AM

Is the argument being made that people who *DO NOT WANT THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY INJECTIONS* are selfish pussies, paralyzed by fear?

Apparently.
But it’s not even an argument, rather it’s a filthy way of applying pressure to non-selfish people.

BTW Bob, if you’re reading this, I owe you an apology.
I’m sorry for jumping at you on the Spartacus thread, I just got extra irritated with philipma’s post, and that slime-ball serveria turning up on the thread to degrade it - and just couldn’t read about giant cocks n all. Sorry, it was uncalled for.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 02:23:00 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/proceed-caution-your-own-peril-mercks-covid-super-drug-poses-serious-health-risks

Molnupiravir works by incorporating itself into the genetic material of the virus, and then causing a huge number of mutations as the virus replicates, effectively killing it. In some lab tests, the drug has also shown the ability to integrate into the genetic material of mammalian cells, causing mutations as those cells replicate.

If that were to happen in the cells of a patient being treated with molnupiravir, it could theoretically lead to cancer or birth defects.

Dr. Shuntai Zhou, a scientist at the Swanstrom Lab at UNC, said "there is a concern that this will cause long-term mutation effects, even cancer."

Zhou says that he is certain that the drug will integrate itself into the DNA of mammalian hosts. "Biochemistry won’t lie," he says. "This drug will be incorporated in the DNA."
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3007

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:55:34 PM

All eyes on Canada!
Only vaccinated folks and unvaccinated younger than 12 will be allowed to travel from november by bus, train, airplane.
Testing will only be an option for people with serious health conditions, which don't allow a vaccination.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:54:38 PM

All eyes on Canada!
Only vaccinated folks and unvaccinated younger than 12 will be allowed to travel from november by bus, train, airplane.

Sadly, one of the reasons I have vowed never to travel to Canada again, so long as the draconian and absolutely communist COVID-19 measures are in place.

Great fishing up there.
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 01:35:45 PM
Merited by Torque (1), BobLawblaw (1)

Ivermectin as a SARS-CoV-2 Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Method in Healthcare Workers: A Propensity Score-Matched Retrospective Cohort Study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8405705/

"Ivermectin reduced the risk of contagion with COVID-19 by 74% compared to the control group"

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:48:52 PM

Watch as Sanjay Gupta squirms like a motherfker on Joe Rogan's show when questioned about Ivermectin:

https://twitter.com/remingtonreid/status/1448417086380945409
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:09:10 PM

https://nypost.com/2021/10/16/fda-delays-moderna-vaccine-for-teens-until-heart-condition-studied-report/

FDA delays Moderna vaccine for teens until heart condition studied: report
By Eileen AJ Connelly
October 16, 2021 3:46pm  Updated

The Food and Drug Administration is delaying its approval of Moderna Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine for teens to study whether the shot could increase the risk of a rare inflammatory heart condition, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The delay follows moves by Sweden and three other Nordic countries to limit or suspend using the Moderna jabs for people under 30, over concerns about the risks of myocarditis for younger men.

Researchers have found a link between rare cases of the heart condition in children and the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, both of which use a relatively new technology called mRNA.

The Journal said the FDA is taking another look at data on the risk of myocarditis among younger men, and is comparing the results for those who took Moderna’s vaccine, and those who got a Pfizer shot. So far, the regulators haven’t determined if either of the vaccines elevates the risk.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:20:03 AM

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/10/anti-vaccine-school-in-florida-tells-kids-to-stay-home-if-they-get-a-covid-shot/

The school, the Centner Academy, is well-known for its anti-vaccine rhetoric and vaccine misinformation. The academy notes that it is against all vaccine mandates and does not require any immunizations for its students, citing "freedom of choice." Without evidence, it links routine, safe, and life-saving childhood vaccinations to the rise of a variety of health conditions such as diabetes and offers to help parents obtain exemptions from state vaccine requirements. Like many anti-vaccine groups, Centner plays up fears of harms and falsely suggests that there have been insufficient safety studies on vaccines. Centner's tuition ranges from $15,000 to $30,000 per year.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:24:18 AM

https://eurweb.com/2021/10/18/colin-powell-ex-secretary-of-state-dead-at-84-of-covid-19-complications/

Posted a non-American source, cuz, the MSM here is pure shit.

Colin Powell: Ex-Secretary Of State Dead At 84 Of Covid-19 Complications

*Former four-star general and U.S. secretary of state Colin Powell has died from COVID-19 complications at age 84.
He had been fully vaccinated.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:25:08 AM

Is this the time were the vaccinated start to panic? [creating the need for nanotechnology enhanced drugs/vaccines]
Maybe not yet, but surely, there must be a scene like that somewhere in the play.

#smart.vaccine

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 09:28:52 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Is this the time were the vaccinated start to panic? [creating the need for nanotechnology enhanced drugs/vaccines]
Maybe not yet, but surely, there must be a scene like that somewhere in the play.

#smart.vaccine

No. Covid19 vaccines do help at some point. They are far from perfect, especially when it comes to spreading and fading of efficiency over time.
It's a simple calculation: If you have a precondition that makes you get into trouble by Covid in 90% of cases, and then you have the vaccine, which protects you from trouble in 90% of cases (at best), you're 50% safe. Powell was on the wrong side of this probability, and when he was fully vaccinated half a year ago, he even was in the "below 25% safe" area, which is not much better than the "below 10% safe" area he was before.

additionally...

at the time my family is suffering from some of the pandemic's side-effects. The social distancing, masks and sanitizers left our immune systems untrained and weak. Since about a week three of the kids are sick, one was sick the week before, i'm also sick at the time. Just a flu, nobody will die from it or suffer long term consequences but it just SUCKS  Angry Angry Angry

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:58:00 AM

No.

Not … yet.

Covid19 vaccines do help at some point.

Not sure about that one.
Natural immunity seems to be superior - against all of the virus proteins, not just one.

They are far from perfect, especially when it comes to spreading and fading of efficiency over time.

A vaccinated individual, spreads and contracts - at least - equally to any other unvaccinated individual.

It's a simple calculation: If you have a precondition that makes you get into trouble by Covid in 90% of cases, and then you have the vaccine, which protects you from trouble in 90% of cases (at best), you're 50% safe.

Sorry, is that proudhon math or something?
#SOMA

Powell was on the wrong side of this probability, and when he was fully vaccinated half a year ago, he even was in the "below 25% safe" area, which is not much better than the "below 10% safe" area he was before.

As Bob mentioned on WO, Powell died with COV.

at the time my family is suffering from some of the pandemic's side-effects. The social distancing, masks and sanitizers left our immune systems untrained and weak. Since about a week three of the kids are sick, one was sick the week before, i'm also sick at the time. Just a flu, nobody will die from it or suffer long term consequences but it just SUCKS  Angry Angry Angry

It sucks, but do cheer up. Let your immune systems do the work, beats any flu/COV vaccine anytime.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 09:06:01 PM

Covid19 vaccines do help at some point.

Not sure about that one.
Natural immunity seems to be superior - against all of the virus proteins, not just one.

Additionally, covid19 leaves you ending up with antibodies  in the tissues of the upper respiratory tract. Vaccines don't do that (yet).

They are far from perfect, especially when it comes to spreading and fading of efficiency over time.

A vaccinated individual, spreads and contracts - at least - equally to any other unvaccinated individual.

Yep, but duration of spreading is less in vaxxed persons.

It's a simple calculation: If you have a precondition that makes you get into trouble by Covid in 90% of cases, and then you have the vaccine, which protects you from trouble in 90% of cases (at best), you're 50% safe.

Sorry, is that proudhon math or something?
#SOMA

Other than Proudhon, i have a brain. sorry, honyboy #nohomo

Powell was on the wrong side of this probability, and when he was fully vaccinated half a year ago, he even was in the "below 25% safe" area, which is not much better than the "below 10% safe" area he was before.

As Bob mentioned on WO, Powell died with COV.

Yeah, you can look at it that way too, of course.

It sucks, but do cheer up. Let your immune systems do the work, beats any flu/COV vaccine anytime.

I'm blessed. I have hyper-reactive immune response, though my system was weak becaue of exhaustion for years. Now it's strong, and i was working quite a while on it.
They all had (two still have) a hard cough and congested sinuses, while i only suffered a little fatigue and scratchy throat.
I take a dip in the pool almost every day for 1-2 minutes, and recently the water was roughly 5 degrees away from freezing. It all started with a doc's recommendation to do cold showers once a week. In the end it became an addiction to breathe deeply in a very relaxed way, squatting in cold water while watching the morning sky.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 09:47:36 PM

It all started with a doc's recommendation to do cold showers once a week. In the end it became an addiction to breathe deeply in a very relaxed way, squatting in cold water while watching the morning sky.

That just mage my balls shrivel up!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:43:32 AM

Not sure about that one either.

So does proudhon, but a really bad quality one.

They all had (two still have) a hard cough and congested sinuses, while i only suffered a little fatigue and scratchy throat.

Actually that’s how I like to distinguish between variants.
Runny nose, scratchy throat for a couple of days? > same variant
Cough for 3 weeks? > different variant

I know it sounds silly.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:16:49 AM

It all started with a doc's recommendation to do cold showers once a week. In the end it became an addiction to breathe deeply in a very relaxed way, squatting in cold water while watching the morning sky.

That just mage my balls shrivel up!

You can't even imagine what it does to penis size, temporarily  Wink

Not sure about that one either.

Not so much regarding the Delta variant, you're right (a bit).

So does proudhon, but a really bad quality one.

I should not point fingers when it comes to brain quality, though...  Roll Eyes

Actually that’s how I like to distinguish between variants.
Runny nose, scratchy throat for a couple of days? > same variant
Cough for 3 weeks? > different variant

I know it sounds silly.

Silly? Not in my ears.
It started the same way with the kids, just that it developed further into their lungs, while my immune system kept the virus from entering mine.
The wife was the best, she had a scratchy, runny nose at worst, on the same day when my symptoms kicked in. She's also the type that gets sick about once a year, gets high fever, shivers and comes out fully restored two days after, at the latest. She has some allergies, so maybe her immune system is constantly in a kind of alert-ready mode?

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1605
Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 09:43:47 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Interesting read:

Vaccines currently are the primary mitigation strategy to combat COVID-19 around the world. For instance, the narrative related to the ongoing surge of new cases in the United States (US) is argued to be driven by areas with low vaccination rates [1]. A similar narrative also has been observed in countries, such as Germany and the United Kingdom [2]. At the same time, Israel that was hailed for its swift and high rates of vaccination has also seen a substantial resurgence in COVID-19 cases [3]. We investigate the relationship between the percentage of population  fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases across 68 countries and across 2947 counties in the US.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: