Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:39:55 PM

These pieces of shit don't miss an opportunity to prove their scumbag lowlife status do they.

#BSVBlockchain based vaccine cards are coming to San Francisco.

@VXpass is the first ever digital COVID-19 vaccine card provider built on the #blockchain, and has just been approved by the city of San Francisco as an accredited vaccine card provider.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinAssn/status/1461337591106748428

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 09:45:19 PM

Israel and England bans flights from several countries in South-Afrika due to new Corona variant.

This variant has a spike protein that is different to the one which vaccines are based on.

The whole circus starts all over again.

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2077

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 10:00:41 PM

Israel and England bans flights from several countries in South-Afrika due to new Corona variant.

This variant has a spike protein that is different to the one which vaccines are based on.

The whole circus starts all over again.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-new-b-1-1-529-variant-worst-one-weve-seen-so-far-say-uk-experts-12478737

"Javid said the new B.1.1.529 variant identified in South Africa "may be more transmissible" than the Delta strain - and warned "the vaccines that we currently have may be less effective".

The UKHSA says it is the "worst one we've seen so far" and has a spike protein that is "dramatically" different to the original COVID strain.

The variant also has 30 mutations - twice as many as the Delta variant - and these mutations are likely to evade the immune response generated by prior infection and vaccination.

But the good news is that B.1.1.529 can be detected with a normal PCR test"

Oh that's OK then.

It's like a load of covid shitcoins are being issued

$100,000 BTC in one hour
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3004

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 10:07:13 PM

Seems like a jackpot.

This virus is not just to be beaten by conventional vaccines. That's also why i am against vaxxing exclusively in regard to SARS-CoV-2.
Imho, even getting vaccinated against HPV makes much more sense to me than that.
First of all, there is this extreme bandwidth of outcomes, which must be dependent on certain parameters. Obesity, Diabetes, immune dysfunctions... to name a few.
I'd better research and combat those. Every human that wants the vaccination, feel free to do so, but be aware that your motivation is fear. Fear of never getting back your old life, fear of dying, fear of sickness, fear of the non-vaxxed because they may be right, fear of getting blamed by the pro-vaxxers.

Simple solutions to solve complex problems almost always fail. And yet, another sign of failing is not to change your decisions, although the expected results are not achieved.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 10:18:38 PM

First of all, there is this extreme bandwidth of outcomes, which must be dependent on certain parameters. Obesity, Diabetes, immune dysfunctions... to name a few.

Don't forget Race.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3004

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 10:52:13 AM

Don't forget Race.

Is there evidence for race? I mean, i heard about Delta self-destructing in Japam because of some genetic/enzymatic factors, but got no details yet.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 01:55:16 PM

How conveeeeeeeenient  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1463991087786250243
Paashaas
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 02:07:45 PM

Had 2 Pfizers and will take a booster also but....i and many other people sharing the same thought that it has limits for the amounth of shots.

The booster is the max.

Literally nobody willing to end up like this;

Perhaps the tablet version is a beter option later on.

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 05:30:59 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 07:39:22 PM by Torque

ThE uNVaXXed ARe a dAnGEr tO SocEItY

VaCcINaTed PEopLE ArE sAFU, CaNNoT TrANsMiT tHE viRuS

AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4161

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:30:26 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 12:15:02 PM by AlcoHoDL
Merited by vapourminer (2), philipma1957 (1), JayJuanGee (1), suchmoon (1), d_eddie (1), Arriemoller (1)

Just to put things in perspective:

My first cousin — Deeply religious, anti-vaxxer, unvaccinated.
Her brother (and my first cousin) — Deeply religious, anti-vaxxer, unvaccinated.
Her husband — Atheist, pro-vaxxer, vaccinated (Pfizer).
Her father (my uncle) — Very old, not allowed to get vaccinated by his son and daughter.

• Father has a stroke (about 2 weeks ago). Goes to hospital. Gets stabilized, condition improves.
  • Daughter gets infected with COVID-19 from infected patient inside the hospital.
  • Daughter infects father.
  • Daughter infects husband.
  • Father goes to intensive care unit and dies a few days later of COVID-19 complications (in the lungs).
  • Daughter and husband are currently isolated at home.
  • Daughter (unvaccinated) is suffering from severe symptoms (high fever, breathing problems, severe coughing).
  • Daughter is constantly crying and wants to end her life, for not protecting her father.
  • Daughter admits it was wrong not to trust vaccines, and urges friends and colleagues to get vaccinated ASAP.
  • Husband (vaccinated), has no symptoms at all, and is in fact enjoying his sick-leave.

Does someone close to us have to die, in order to realize the seriousness of the situation?
Does it have to happen to someone we know and love?

Just think about it for a minute.

Real case, happening to some of my dearest relatives.
My 2 sats worth. Take it as you will.
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:59:20 AM

That's terrible....

I also wonder how it is possible there are still so many people who do not see how serious this is. The only way that is possible if they do not know many other people. Age might also play a roll, if you are really young and don't know many older ppl there is less of an issue around you.

I've had a buddy of mine die, a colleague, and at the home for the elderly where my GF works, about a fifth of the people living there died.

My GF got it and one year later she is still suffering from long covid.

Many colleagues and acquitances have been seriously, seriously ill and a (small) number of them are still not 100% back to their old selves.

=P
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 12:20:12 PM

That's terrible....

I also wonder how it is possible there are still so many people who do not see how serious this is. The only way that is possible if they do not know many other people. Age might also play a roll, if you are really young and don't know many older ppl there is less of an issue around you.

I've had a buddy of mine die, a colleague, and at the home for the elderly where my GF works, about a fifth of the people living there died.

My GF got it and one year later she is still suffering from long covid.

Many colleagues and acquitances have been seriously, seriously ill and a (small) number of them are still not 100% back to their old selves.

Thanks for the post. Yes, the situation is similar on my side too. I just hope this entire COVID-19 situation ends soon.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 12:57:22 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 01:27:50 PM by Torque
Merited by Icygreen (1)

Does someone close to us have to die, in order to realize the seriousness of the situation?

People that have lost loved ones to these vaccines would say the same. But I guess that all the millions of otherwise healthy people that have either died or had serious medical ADRs within just days or weeks of taking the vaccine don't matter to you? There is documented proof that these vaccines kill or seriously harm MORE people than they save, and some of data is from the CDC and the drug companies themselves.
https://www.skirsch.com/covid/VaccineEssentials.pdf

But as long as someone that is presumably "saved" (in your mind) by a vaccine is a family member, that's all that counts?

Hmmm...interesting moral hazard.

EDIT: Btw, there was a time not too long ago, and for decades, that if a drug company were in drug trials and that drug killed or even harmed so much as 100 people, they would stop the trial and shelve the drug candidate. Because that drug was deemed toxic and they knew that the FDA would absolutely not approve it.

Now we have vaccines out there that are not even FDA approved, with an ADR rate of 2.4M in the span of a single year. Fucking unbelievable that people are defending this.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:25:55 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

People that have lost loved ones to these vaccines would say the same. But I guess that all the millions of otherwise healthy people that have either died or had serious medical ADRs within just days or weeks of taking the vaccine don't matter to you? There is documented proof that these vaccines kill or seriously harm MORE people than they save, and some of data is from the CDC itself.

But as long as someone that is presumably "saved" (in your mind) by a vaccine is a family member, that's all that counts?

Hmmm...interesting moral hazard.

EDIT: Btw, there was a time not too long ago, and for decades, that if a drug company were in drug trials and that drug killed or even harmed so much as 100 people, they would stop the trial and shelve the drug candidate. Because that drug was deemed toxic they knew that the FDA would absolutely not approve it.

Now we have vaccines out there that are not even FDA approved, with an ADR rate of 2.4M in the span of a single year. Fucking unbelievable that people are defending this.

Of course, all lives matter. It's just that, in my circle of friends, relatives and colleagues (number in the several hundreds), no one has ever died or their health permanently damaged from a COVID-19 vaccine (or any vaccine), yet many have died or their health permanently damaged from COVID-19.

I don't know if the above means anything to most, but it means something to me and I can't help but be affected by it.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:32:13 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 02:30:38 PM by Torque

Of course, all lives matter. It's just that, in my circle of friends, relatives and colleagues (number in the several hundreds), no one has ever died or their health permanently damaged from a COVID-19 vaccine (or any vaccine), yet many have died or their health permanently damaged from COVID-19.

I don't know if the above means anything to most, but it means something to me and I can't help but be affected by it.

But in my circle of friends, relatives and colleagues, no one has died from Covid, or even has had bad symptoms. A few have gotten it, yes, and recovered within days. "Felt like a flu" they said.

Are we going to just go by what we see around us, or should we go by science data and statistics?

Btw, you had an uncle that by your own admission was very old, and had already had a stroke. That's called a comorbidity.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:46:37 PM

But in my circle of friends, relatives and colleagues, no one has died from Covid, or even has had bad symptoms. A few have gotten it, yes, and recovered within days. "Felt like a flu" they said.

Are we going to just go by what we see around us, or should we go by data and statistics?

Btw, you had an uncle that by your own admission was old, and had already had a stroke. That's called a comorbidity.

Yes, but what about my cousin vs. her husband? Same age, both perfectly healthy. This is only one case, you'll say. An outlier. And you'll be right in the scientific sense. But it's still something that adds up to the many similar cases I've seen with my own eyes, and that makes it somewhat more significant to me.

Of course, I see your point about scientific results vs. personal experiences. I know my reaction is very much affected by emotions and I don't claim my "results" are general. But, from everything I've read and heard so far, I don't see COVID-19 vaccines as being so evil and bad for us, as may anti-vaxxers claim. I just see them as some form of protection from the virus, not perfect, not 100% effective, not without side-effects, but giving us an advantage that is significant enough to help protect us from falling gravely ill and suffering permanent damage or even death from the virus.

That's the way I see it. I may be wrong, but so far my personal experiences support this viewpoint. I hope some day this entire COVID-19 situation ends completely, and we go back to normality again, although it looks like it's going to be with us for some time to come. I think and believe that science is the only weapon we have against it and I hope science soon succeeds in eliminating this virus, as it has done countless times in the past.
Paashaas
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:50:50 PM

There is documented proof that these vaccines kill or seriously harm MORE people than they save, and some of data is from the CDC and the drug companies themselves.

98% vacination rate in Portugal, if i need to believe your source than millions of Portugese people are already dead ore hospitalised with side-effects.

Reality is it never happend including many other countries, so your source is fake news.

Thats why you live in your own conspiracy bubble after reading all that fake news out there.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:57:10 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 08:45:52 PM by Torque

Yes, but what about my cousin vs. her husband?

It is a logical fallacy to assume that she had a more adverse reaction to the virus because she was unvaxxed. Her symptoms could have been just as bad with vaccination, but you will never know that.

I hope some day this entire COVID-19 situation ends completely, and we go back to normality again, although it looks like it's going to be with us for some time to come. I think and believe that science is the only weapon we have against it and I hope science soon succeeds in eliminating this virus, as it has done countless times in the past.

Don't count on it. This virus is not the kind that can be "eliminated" by science. It will stick around in the populous forever, just like the flu virus. It will come and go every year. And vaxxed people will contract and spread it, just as the unvaxxed will. Our only hope is that it mutates and weakens further over time.

There is documented proof that these vaccines kill or seriously harm MORE people than they save, and some of data is from the CDC and the drug companies themselves.

98% vacination rate in Portugal
, if i need to believe your source than millions of Portugese people are already dead ore hospitalised with side-effects.

Reality is it never happend including many other countries, so your source is fake news.

Thats why you live in your own conspiracy bubble after reading all that fake news out there.

Then why are their infection rates skyrocketing? Why are they going back into lockdown? Why are their hospitals full of vaxxed people? I thought full vaccination was supposed to stop the spread of the virus, and restore freedoms?

Wow, just wow. Do you guys even hear yourselves anymore? Talk about living in a bubble echo chamber.

98% vacination rate in Portugal, if i need to believe your source than millions of Portugese people are already dead ore hospitalised with side-effects.

Someone choses to neither read the data, nor extrapolate the proper math.  Roll Eyes

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 07:35:30 PM

… because, as we all know, getting “vaccinated” prevents all spread and infection…
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:51:34 PM

… because, as we all know, getting “vaccinated” prevents all spread and infection…

Not sure about preventing spread and infection, but COVID-19 vaccines seem to be significantly protecting the infected from going through living hell while having it, and also from suffering permanent health damage after surviving it. This is supported by real cases in my own social circle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: