Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 08:22:28 PM

In Germany: Out of 102k Corona deaths and over 6 million infections since the last 2 years, only 1418 of those deaths are from individuals who are 49 years old or younger.

1418 of which the vast majority suffered from medical preconditions or were smokers and/or obese.

Sure, there are more severe cases with Delta, also in younger populations, but there were also key factors identified.
So whats the problem?
Politics don't give a fuck about the reasons behind those numbers. They want simple and fast solutions, being overconfident in medical technology regards.

They should protect the vulnerable, get them to vaccinate, and leave the rest alone, so the virus can spread and mutate to "just a flu" level, which the Omicron variant seems to be. If science proves Omicron to be light enough, everybody should get infected by it, worldwide and case closed - which is what vaccines are claimed to accomplish, though, but look at the numbers... (like you already did).

I won't get vaxxed. I will get infected. As long as i feel endangered enough, i will wear the mask, i will limit my social life, i will distance myself - which is proven to work as well as vaccination, AT LEAST. But i will not play any role in this vaxxing mania the MSM and fuckdumb politics started.
Yes, it's true: If a majority of people in panic mode wants to enforce a minority to go along, you can expect full damage in the end. History is delivering a lot of examples.
And the majority clearly is in panic mode since that Covid19 shit started.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nanobtc

Activity: 601
Merit: 610

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 09:36:36 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), OutOfMemory (1)

I got vaxxed and infected. Absolutely no fun. I was initially reluctant to vax, at least in round one, but my doctor strongly suggested I vax (enough underlying conditions).

Doc said I am now (for the time being) very well protected. I may try selling cups of spit for a buck!

Lennon: "free as a bird"
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:12:06 PM

I got vaxxed and infected. Absolutely no fun. I was initially reluctant to vax, at least in round one, but my doctor strongly suggested I vax (enough underlying conditions).

Doc said I am now (for the time being) very well protected. I may try selling cups of spit for a buck!

Covid outcomes are just too different. Perfect playground for FUD and conspiracy theories.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 12:32:34 AM
Merited by fillippone (5), vapourminer (1), Hueristic (1), jojo69 (1)

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

Activity: 46
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:26:51 AM
Merited by Torque (1)

In Germany: Out of 102k Corona deaths and over 6 million infections since the last 2 years, only 1418 of those deaths are from individuals who are 49 years old or younger.

1418 of which the vast majority suffered from medical preconditions or were smokers and/or obese.

Sure, there are more severe cases with Delta, also in younger populations, but there were also key factors identified.
So whats the problem?
Politics don't give a fuck about the reasons behind those numbers. They want simple and fast solutions, being overconfident in medical technology regards.

They should protect the vulnerable, get them to vaccinate, and leave the rest alone, so the virus can spread and mutate to "just a flu" level, which the Omicron variant seems to be. If science proves Omicron to be light enough, everybody should get infected by it, worldwide and case closed - which is what vaccines are claimed to accomplish, though, but look at the numbers... (like you already did).

I won't get vaxxed. I will get infected. As long as i feel endangered enough, i will wear the mask, i will limit my social life, i will distance myself - which is proven to work as well as vaccination, AT LEAST. But i will not play any role in this vaxxing mania the MSM and fuckdumb politics started.
Yes, it's true: If a majority of people in panic mode wants to enforce a minority to go along, you can expect full damage in the end. History is delivering a lot of examples.
And the majority clearly is in panic mode since that Covid19 shit started.

Dr. Chris Martenson has been covering COVID from day one, more or less.
In this interview, he talks to Prof. Mattias Desmet of Gent University about "mass formation", i. e. "mass hypnosis".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRo-ieBEw-8

It`s a one hour + conversation, but worth every minute of ot, imo.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 05:38:21 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2021, 06:04:57 PM by Torque
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

https://i.ibb.co/Y76nY5n/Covid-Post-Pandemic-Stress-Disorder.png

I guess they don't want people to actually read the package insert pdf for the Pfizer vaccine, page 13:
https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

6.2 Postmarketing Experience  

The following adverse reactions have been identified during postmarketing use of COMIRNATY, including
under Emergency Use Authorization. Because these reactions are reported voluntarily from a population of
uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequency or establish a causal relationship to
vaccine exposure.

• Cardiac Disorders: myocarditis, pericarditis
  • Gastrointestinal Disorders: diarrhea, vomiting
  • Immune System Disorders: severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, and other hypersensitivity reactions (e.g., rash, pruritus, urticaria, angioedema)
  • Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders: pain in extremity (arm)
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:41:26 AM

Totally unrelated, young sports professionals keep dying because of pericarditis in increasing numbers.
There is no vaccination data available, but it should be visible if the death rate correlates with vaccination rate, and if not, to which side it deviates.

BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 10:45:47 AM

Totally unrelated, young sports professionals keep dying because of pericarditis in increasing numbers.
There is no vaccination data available, but it should be visible if the death rate correlates with vaccination rate, and if not, to which side it deviates.

It's post pandemic stress disorder. Duh.

Nothing to see here. The vaccines are doing their job.

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:21:19 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2021, 06:42:11 PM by Torque
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), OutOfMemory (1)

Top Cardiologist: Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis in Young People ‘Way More Serious’ Than COVID-Induced Myocarditis
https://tennesseestar.com/2021/12/10/top-cardiologist-vaccine-induced-myocarditis-in-young-people-way-more-serious-than-covid-induced-myocarditis/

He told Dr. Johnson that the type of myocarditis that occurs with a natural infection is very different from the myocarditis seen in people who have been vaccinated.

In the COVID-19 cases, the heart inflammation happens mainly in those who are in the intensive care unit with severe COVID, and who have an elevation in their troponin levels, McCullough explained.

Troponin is a type of protein found in skeletal muscle and cardiac muscle. Measurements of cardiac-specific troponins are used as diagnostic and prognostic indicators in the management of myocardial infection and acute coronary syndrome.

The doctor emphasized that usually “the myocarditis in COVID-19 is mild, it’s inconsequential, and it’s largely a component of elevation [of troponin].”

Conversely, he said, “there are pre-clinical studies suggesting the lipid nanoparticles [from the vaccines] actually go right into the heart.”

“The heart expresses the spike protein, the body attacks the heart. There are dramatic EKG changes,” he explained.

“I don’t want anybody to think that the myocarditis of a natural infection is anything like what we’re seeing with the vaccines,” McCullough stressed.

“The [troponin] blood test for heart injury with the vaccine myocarditis, is 10 to 100 times higher than the troponin we see with a natural infection,” he continued. “It’s a totally different syndrome.”

McCullough said that the risk of heart disease in children who have received the jab, far outweigh the benefits.

“When kids get myocarditis after the vaccine, 90 percent have to be hospitalized, they have dramatic EKG changes, chest pain, heart failure, they need an echocardiogram,” he said, adding “they need medication to prevent heart failure.”

Umm...I think it might be a little difficult to self-report that last side effect. Just sayin'. Lol

BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:27:50 PM

TeH vAkSeEn Iz SaEf!1!

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:14:58 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Harvard Study Explodes Myths About ‘Vaccines’ Stopping the Spread – But It’s Even Worse Than That
https://beckernews.com/harvard-study-explodes-myths-about-vaccines-stopping-the-spread-but-its-even-worse-than-that-43431/

A Harvard study of 68 nations and 2,947 counties in the United States published in the European Journal of Epidemiology is shattering the argument that the mRNA therapeutic drugs being marketed as “vaccines” do anything significantly to stop the spread of Covid-19.

It’s even worse than that. As Becker News suggested in September, there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified.

The study also makes an interesting point about counties with extremely high vaccination rates: “Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as ‘High’ Transmission counties.”

Well duh, as if we can't deduce that ourselves...
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 08:11:41 PM

Harvard Study Explodes Myths About ‘Vaccines’ Stopping the Spread – But It’s Even Worse Than That
https://beckernews.com/harvard-study-explodes-myths-about-vaccines-stopping-the-spread-but-its-even-worse-than-that-43431/

A Harvard study of 68 nations and 2,947 counties in the United States published in the European Journal of Epidemiology is shattering the argument that the mRNA therapeutic drugs being marketed as “vaccines” do anything significantly to stop the spread of Covid-19.

It’s even worse than that. As Becker News suggested in September, there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified.

The study also makes an interesting point about counties with extremely high vaccination rates: “Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as ‘High’ Transmission counties.”

Well duh, as if we can't deduce that ourselves...

Oh, nice, one of the studies my government never uses to reason the vaccine mandate (in evaluation currently).
A vaccine mandate to "end the pandemic". How's that?
Surprisingly, in a country with 67% vaccincation rate, two thirds of the public support this madness.
I'm glad that i'm in a situation to be able to afford the projected fine, $250 per month, but i could use the money for better things (like Bitcoin).
Government in March 2021: "There will be no vaccine mandate in our country, ever."
Seriously, WTF?!

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

Activity: 46
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 12:56:42 PM

"Omicron variant could act as a natural vaccine in the unvaccinated".

From minute 15 on in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vI4XczqZ8
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:23:08 PM

Twitter will now ban users that repeatedly claim vaccinated people can spread Covid
https://yournews.com/2021/12/12/2265511/twitter-will-now-ban-users-that-repeatedly-claim-vaccinated-people/

One of the most notable changes to this “COVID-19 misleading information policy” we noticed is related to claims about whether vaccinated people can spread the coronavirus. The policy now states that Twitter will label tweets with “corrective information” and give users a strike if they:
  • Claim that “the vaccines will cause you to be sick, spread the virus, or would be more harmful than getting COVID-19
  • Post what Twitter describes as “false or misleading claims that people who have received the vaccine can spread or shed the virus (or symptoms, or immunity) to unvaccinated people

This means Twitter users could now be sanctioned for sharing or discussing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) admission that “yes, vaccinated people can still become infected and have the potential to spread the virus to others.”

Some of the other claims that will be sanctioned under Twitter’s updated policy include:

• “False or misleading information suggesting that unapproved treatments can be curative of COVID-19” (label and one strike)
  • “Claims that “vaccines (in general) are dangerous and the adverse effects that have been covered up by governments/the medical industry” (removal and two strikes)
  • “Tweets that incite fear or misrepresent the ingredients or contents of COVID-19 vaccines” (label and one strike)
  • “Tweets that mischaracterize the nature and science behind mRNA vaccines, and how they work” (label and one strike)
  • “Tweets that claim vaccines alter genetic code” (label and one strike)”

Holy fkn shit, talk about squelching the truth!  Angry

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth"
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:20:22 AM

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth"

I believe it was Goebelles who stated something like "Lie to the populace for at least two months, and they start believing the lie"

They've been at this for over two years now.

Many people are trapped in prisons in their own minds.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 01:15:47 PM

Couple of truth bombs from Ben Gilroy  Cheesy

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:16:13 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (2)

Good news at the Omicron reseearch front!

Also, i came across data that shows that the virus replicates massively in the upper respiratory tract, much less in the alveolae.
This is the explanation for the increased R0 as well as for the decreased severity of the disease. It just spreads better because there is much more viral load near the "exits" (mouth, nose), while life threatening cytokine storms are avoided, because coughing and sneezing effectively takes care of getting rid of the virus, like in a common cold.
On the other hand, vaccines generate antibodies that work best at tissues connected to the blood vessels, for example the colon and the alveolae. That's the reason for the increased number of omicron breakthrough infections as well, compared to alpha and delta variants.

I didn't find the twitter source (yet), i read it on the smartphone while on the road today.

EDIT: Here's a link to the original finding (HK)
https://www.med.hku.hk/en/news/press/20211215-omicron-sars-cov-2-infection

But here's some other findings, which suggests a death rate of 0.053% (compared to 0.5% in previous globally circulating variants).

https://twitter.com/pieterstreicher/status/1469743320092102659

Just my opinion, but it seems like i will be looking to get infected with Omicron in Jan/Feb, in the face of a national vaccine mandate.
Now it would make sense to support the healthcare system and hospitals while letting Omicron run through the population(s) naturally.

BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:31:27 AM

France won't allow British tourists in regardless of vaccination status.

So what was the point of vaccination (beyond helping people's risk of symptoms of covid)?

Are they saying it does not stop the spread then regardless?

Roll Eyes

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-british-tourists-to-be-banned-from-france-amid-rise-in-omicron-cases-12497105

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:58:46 PM

So what was the point of vaccination (beyond helping people's risk of symptoms of covid)?

why only brits? shouldnt they ban tourists from all other countries then?

i mean "extremely rapid" omicron infection are pretty much everywhere..
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2077

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:03:09 PM

why only brits? shouldnt they ban tourists from all other countries then?
After 100's of years kicking their arses the French politicians really don't like us British it's just the way it is

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: