Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:57:05 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 10:32:46 AM by dragonvslinux
Merited by AlcoHoDL (1)

Referenced this link on previous page in a lengthy rant I needed to get out of my system. Here is where I reference that article:

... As some of you may know, the British Medical Journal have published their peer-reviewed concerns of data integrity issues based on a variety of evidence provided, that the FDA ignored. For anyone unfamiliar with the world of medicine, especially in the UK, the BMJ is the world's oldest general medical journals, and widely well-respected. ... What's even more concerning here, is Facebook claimed "Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people." regarding this article being shared. Like, seriously? A social media platform that's been around for 20 years are suddenly medical and trial experts, compared to the BMJ that have been around for 150 years researching and publishing these topics? Have Facebook been given copies of the evidence provided to BMJ, if not, how would they be able to know that the information provided is untrue? The BMJ even wrote to Facebook claiming  "We find the "fact check" performed by Lead Stories to be inaccurate, incompetent and irresponsible.". For me this is terrifying, the fact that peer-reviewed information published by a leading scientific journal is being censored by social media giants, with little no so scientific reasoning or experience no doubt.

To clarify, after a bit of boring reading, it seems the Lead Stories (blog) did request the evidence, but they claim BMJ didn't hand it over. Probably because they aren't doctors or scientists, so are in no position to be peer-reviewing such medical and statistical data (as had already been done by the medical journal). The "fact checker" is nothing more than a reporter, working on behalf a social media giant:

Lead Stories staff writer Dean Miller has edited daily and weekly newspapers, worked as a reporter for more than a decade and is co-author of two non-fiction books.

Rest of his bio can be summarised as having no medical or scientific background; Harvard fellowship, public broadcasting, taught journalism, Seattle Times, won awards for journalism (cool story bro). Notably didn't win any awards for doctorates in medicine. Hence the article(s) reads like "good journalism" by attempting to discredit the source, as opposed to any scientific rebuttal (as obviously not capable of such expertise).

End result: Medical journal vs corporate journalist = social media censorship  Huh Angry

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4138

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 11:58:40 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 12:13:16 PM by AlcoHoDL

Referenced this link on previous page in a lengthy rant I needed to get out of my system. Here is where I reference that article:

... As some of you may know, the British Medical Journal have published their peer-reviewed concerns of data integrity issues based on a variety of evidence provided, that the FDA ignored. For anyone unfamiliar with the world of medicine, especially in the UK, the BMJ is the world's oldest general medical journals, and widely well-respected. ... What's even more concerning here, is Facebook claimed "Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people." regarding this article being shared. Like, seriously? A social media platform that's been around for 20 years are suddenly medical and trial experts, compared to the BMJ that have been around for 150 years researching and publishing these topics? Have Facebook been given copies of the evidence provided to BMJ, if not, how would they be able to know that the information provided is untrue? The BMJ even wrote to Facebook claiming  "We find the "fact check" performed by Lead Stories to be inaccurate, incompetent and irresponsible.". For me this is terrifying, the fact that peer-reviewed information published by a leading scientific journal is being censored by social media giants, with little no so scientific reasoning or experience no doubt.

To clarify, after a bit of boring reading, it seems the Lead Stories (blog) did request the evidence, but they claim BMJ didn't hand it over. Probably because they aren't doctors or scientists, so are in no position to be peer-reviewing such medical and statistical data (as had already been done by the medical journal). The "fact checker" is nothing more than a reporter, working on behalf a social media giant:

Lead Stories staff writer Dean Miller has edited daily and weekly newspapers, worked as a reporter for more than a decade and is co-author of two non-fiction books.

Rest of his bio can be summarised as having no medical or scientific background; Harvard fellowship, public broadcasting, taught journalism, Seattle Times, won awards for journalism (cool story bro). Notably didn't win any awards for doctorates in medicine. Hence the article(s) reads like "good journalism" by attempting to discredit the source, as opposed to any scientific rebuttal (as obviously not capable of such expertise).

End result: Medical journal vs corporate journalist = social media censorship  Huh Angry

That's EXACTLY the problem, and it's a massive problem. Journalists, lawyers, historians, even priests, have suddenly become medical experts and are publishing articles discrediting scientific work, pushing their own agendas and advising the masses on what to do and not do in health matters. And, sadly, many people buy into this misinformation, risking their lives and the lives of their families. One such example is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaccine advocate.

On a related note, earlier today I found out that the person who died of COVID-19, of whom I posted a couple of days ago, was under the spiritual guidance of a priest in his congregation, who advised him not to get vaccinated because vaccines are evil and against God's will. A life wasted due to some religious, doctrinal influence by a priest. I respect his religious choice, but can't help but feel deeply saddened and depressed that this was the advice he was given, and accepted, especially when the official recommendation of the Head of Church is to follow the medical experts' advice and get vaccinated.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:41:49 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 03:57:29 PM by Torque

That's EXACTLY the problem, and it's a massive problem. Journalists, lawyers, historians, even priests, have suddenly become medical experts and are publishing articles discrediting scientific work, pushing their own agendas and advising the masses on what to do and not do in health matters. And, sadly, many people buy into this misinformation, risking their lives and the lives of their families. One such example is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaccine advocate.

It's both funny and telling how you condemn this man without ever actually reading his book.

If you had, you would see how well-researched it was and all the factual citations and data he painstaking collected to back his assertions. Everything thing he cited in his book about Dr. Fauci is absolutely factually true, and every cited event absolutely did happen. In fact, I'd very much like to see you prove otherwise.

But alas in your world, I guess it's easier to just dismiss it and falsely label people as "conspiracy theorists" than it is to face the truth. Right? Like an ostrich sticking his head in the sand.  Roll Eyes

Note that I don't necessarily agree with Robert Kennedy Jr. on other worldly topics, or even his assertions about other vaccines in general. And I certainly don't see eye-to-eye with his political views. But as to Dr. Fauci's background, history, and motives, it's hard to refute documented, cited facts and evidence.

Facts + data + stats + clear observations == truth

False claims/beliefs + propaganda + wishful thinking == lies
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 06:11:05 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 10:32:44 PM by Mr. Big

For now I remain pro-vaxxer as well as pro-choice.

That's the way.
Everybody else could also be anti-vaxxer as well as pro-choice.

That's just it, anti-vaxxers ARE pro-choice. We are just defending ourselves and our personal decisions. We don't give fuck what others do with their body and health, and we certainly aren't advocating or pushing for what others should or shouldn't do. Leave us alone, and let us be.

It's the fanatical pro-vaxxers out there that are on the attack. They want to plead with, belittle, mock, patronize, and condescend anyone who chooses not to get the vaccine. They want to push for mandates, to force *everyone* to take the vaccines, and to carry around vaccine papers to access places or privileges. They want to vaccinate their toddlers and children, and applaud when others do so as well. They applaud when people lose their jobs over refusing to get vaccinated. And they want everyone to continue wearing masks, basically forever. Supposedly for the "greater good". With absolutely no data or evidence to prove the efficacy of the vaccines. None. And they seem totally ok with constant lockdowns, and losing their civil liberties and freedoms day by day. They literally don't care about that!

The fanatical ones are anti-choice and anti-freedom for sure. (notice I said "the fanatical ones", it doesn't apply to all in favor of the vaccines)

It's been 2 fucking years now this shit has been going on. TWO fucking years! And here we are STILL fighting about it. This all ends when people stop complying with all these draconian policies and go about their lives. This all ends when people leave each other the fuck alone to make their own personal health choices, and to respect each others rights. Everyone.

Personal decisions? During a pandemic there can be no freedom of choice. Reminds me of this:

Avoiding vaccination = helping spread the virus, giving it time to mutate and transform etc. So the reason we still haven't stopped this virus is in fact you and your anti-vaxxer comrades.

It's hard to believe it but pandemics can last a very long time. Google the plague or Spanish flu. What's so surprising about it? Why are you so stressed?  Grin
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:29:49 PM

It's both funny and telling how you condemn this man without ever actually reading his book.

If you had, you would see how well-researched it was and all the factual citations and data he painstaking collected to back his assertions. Everything thing he cited in his book about Dr. Fauci is absolutely factually true, and every cited event absolutely did happen. In fact, I'd very much like to see you prove otherwise.

But alas in your world, I guess it's easier to just dismiss it and falsely label people as "conspiracy theorists" than it is to face the truth. Right? Like an ostrich sticking his head in the sand.  Roll Eyes

Note that I don't necessarily agree with Robert Kennedy Jr. on other worldly topics, or even his assertions about other vaccines in general. And I certainly don't see eye-to-eye with his political views. But as to Dr. Fauci's background, history, and motives, it's hard to refute documented, cited facts and evidence.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Education:
BA in American History and Literature
Master of Laws
Doctor of Law

Relevance to medical studies/research:
NONE

Criminal record, convictions, controversies:

1970 (age 16): Hyannis, Massachusetts — Charged for marijuana possession. — [Source: The New York Times]

1971 (age 17): Hyannis, Massachusetts — Arrested for loitering. Pleaded no contest to the charge. — [Source: The New York Times]

1983 (age 29): Rapid City, South Dakota — Arrested for heroin possession after a search of his carry-on bag uncovered the drug. Kennedy entered a guilty plea to Presiding Judge Marshall P. Young, who sentenced him to two years' probation and 1,500 hours of community service. Following his arrest, Kennedy entered a drug treatment center and left employment as a government prosecutor. — [Sources: The New York Times (1), (2), (3)]

1999 (age 45): Hired William Wegner to work for Riverkeeper (an environmental organization). He was a fishery scientist and falconer who had been sentenced to five years in prison. He served three years after pleading guilty to federal criminal charges for smuggling bird eggs from Australia. In 2000, Robert Boyle, Riverkeeper's founder and former president, fired Wegner, citing his criminal conviction, but Kennedy re-hired Wegner, believing he should be given a second chance. A majority of the Riverkeeper Board supported Kennedy's decision, but seven members joined Boyle in resigning. — [Sources: Los Angeles Times, The New York Times]

2013 (age 59): The New York Post released excerpts from Kennedy's 2001 diary, in which Kennedy described multiple, serial extramarital affairs. Kennedy said the paper had indeed printed his diary. Kennedy grappled with what he called his biggest defect — "my lust demons" — while keeping a scorecard of female conquests, according to his secret diary. Specifically, Kennedy kept records of the names of the women he had affairs with, and used a coding system, numbers from 1 to 10, next to each name. The numbers corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse. There were 37 women named in the diary, 16 of whom got full marks (10). Kennedy's secret "sex diary" was found in their home by his wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, who, distraught over their impending divorce and Kennedy's serial philandering, committed suicide on May 16, 2012, by hanging herself in an outbuilding on the couple's Bedford ­estate. — [Sources: New York Post (1), (2)]

What a great man to guide us in our quest for the truth...
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:36:20 PM

What a great man to guide us in our quest for the truth...

Once you decide to read about Dr. Fauci's corrupt medical practices, background, and history, you'll have a list of atrocities a mile long about that supposed 'great man guiding people to the truth'.

Anyway, still waiting on your collected and compiled data showing the claimed efficacy of the vaccines....you know, 'the science'....
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 06:37:52 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 10:32:15 PM by Mr. Big

EXACTLY! And such a coincidence: most anti-vaxxers are operating with fake facts and stats. Remember that pic you posted in reply to Alcohodl's post regarding his family member dying of covid? It's fake you know it? Like many other similar pics.

Also the vaccine casualty stats posted by marcus of augustus are completely and totally fake! One death in 10000 vaccinated? What kind of BS is that? I know many countries with population of millions with 0 vaccine deaths!  Grin

On a related note, earlier today I found out that the person who died of COVID-19, of whom I posted a couple of days ago, was under the spiritual guidance of a priest in his congregation, who advised him not to get vaccinated because vaccines are evil and against God's will. A life wasted due to some religious, doctrinal influence by a priest. I respect his religious choice, but can't help but feel deeply saddened and depressed that this was the advice he was given, and accepted, especially when the official recommendation of the Head of Church is to follow the medical experts' advice and get vaccinated.

True, many priests are anti-vaxxers. As well as... doctors... I was surprised but it's true. People who should trust science and protect science are backstabbing it. I've heard at least a handful of stories about doctors advising their patients not to vaccinate.  Sad
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:49:47 PM

EXACTLY! And such a coincidence: most anti-vaxxers are operating with fake facts and stats. Remember that pic you posted in reply to Alcohodl's post regarding his family member dying of covid? It's fake you know it?

I took you off /ignore just to reply to your stupidity.

Even 2 minutes of internet searching would have shown you that it was a real story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9496075/Mothers-legs-erupt-horrifying-rash-blisters-getting-AstraZenecas-Covid-vaccine.html

In an attempt to work out what triggered the rash, medics also carried out tests for HIV, herpes and other skin conditions — but the results all came back negative.  

Doctors eventually decided the vaccine caused her rare reaction after carrying out two biopsies, the Scottish newspaper reported.

Ms Beuckmann was then given steroids to calm her immune system down and stop the reaction. She said the drugs — which weren't named — are 'helping'.

Her doctor has advised that she shouldn't get her second dose because of her reaction.

But I guess that clowns like you just calling it 'fake news' makes it so?

Back to /ignore you go, twit
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:53:20 PM

True, many priests are anti-vaxxers. As well as... doctors... I was surprised but it's true. People who should trust science and protect science are backstabbing it. I've heard at least a handful of stories about doctors advising their patients not to vaccinate.  Sad

Today was his funeral. I was not allowed to go, only very few close relatives, due to COVID-19. I wonder if that GOD DAMNED priest was there. That FUCKING priest who killed him...
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 06:55:27 PM

EXACTLY! And such a coincidence: most anti-vaxxers are operating with fake facts and stats. Remember that pic you posted in reply to Alcohodl's post regarding his family member dying of covid? It's fake you know it?

I took you off /ignore just to reply to your stupidity.

Even 2 minutes of internet searching would have shown you that it was a real story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9496075/Mothers-legs-erupt-horrifying-rash-blisters-getting-AstraZenecas-Covid-vaccine.html

In an attempt to work out what triggered the rash, medics also carried out tests for HIV, herpes and other skin conditions — but the results all came back negative.  

Doctors eventually decided the vaccine caused her rare reaction after carrying out two biopsies, the Scottish newspaper reported.

Ms Beuckmann was then given steroids to calm her immune system down and stop the reaction. She said the drugs — which weren't named — are 'helping'.

But I guess that clowns like you just calling it 'fake news' makes it so?

Back to /ignore you go, twit

The story is 100% real. But the person who posted it is a well-known anti-vaxxer and she isn't/wasn't familiar to this poor lady. She mentioned the wrong age etc..  besides the lady in this picture is now alive and well. Unlike many anti-vaxxers who died because of their stupidity...
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:57:19 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 07:07:23 PM by Torque

The story is 100% real. But the person who posted it is a well-known anti-vaxxer and she isn't/wasn't familiar to this poor lady. She mentioned the wrong age etc..  besides the lady in this picture is now alive and well. Unlike many anti-vaxxers who died because of their stupidity...

THE POINT IS, THE WOMAN HAD THE ADVERSE REACTION TO THE VACCINE YOU DUMBASS. THESE VACCINES ARE NOT 100% SAFE. I never said that she died. But without medical intervention, she likely WOULD have, and it would have been the vaccine that killed her. Get it? And without recourse, and no one for her family to sue over it. She got lucky as hell.

It doesn't matter who else linked to or framed the story.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 07:14:46 PM

THE POINT IS, THE WOMAN HAD THE REACTION TO THE VACCINE YOU DUMBASS. I never said that she died.

It doesn't matter who else linked to or framed the story.

Really doesn't matter? Really? You're not checking your sources? A lie is a lie. If I don't know someone I won't post on twitter or reddit look my pal did this or that happened to him... would you?

There's clearly something wrong with you dude. Something bad happened in your life? Lost your job because of covid? Can't visit hookers because you're not vaccinated? What's your problem? You start to remind me of another anti-vaxxer here, Craptotourist. Poor guy started to behave weirdly, outbursts of anger, attacking people etc. turned from a decent coiner, hodler to a complete nutjob. And then he disappeared...

P.S. And yes vaccines are NOT 100% safe. Nobody promised you that. Grow up.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:34:27 AM

Personal decisions? During a pandemic there can be no freedom of choice.

Wow, that says enough. And I thought anti-vaxx extremists were bad enough! Clearly there's a lot of competition for who can be most extreme here and try and infringe upon people's civil liberties in the process.

Avoiding vaccination = helping spread the virus, giving it time to mutate and transform etc.

Being vaccinated and not self-isolating also helps spread the virus (CDC can confirm this for you if you like), so I very much hope you are taking your own advise of having no freedom by avoiding contact with all human beings. Do you have a source that unvaccinated people are the ones allowing the virus to mutate? Sounds like the inverse of conspiracy theories that anti-vaxxers claim about vaccinated people, without having any evidence. The irony.

So the reason we still haven't stopped this virus is in fact you and your anti-vaxxer comrades.

Right, because the cases increasing by 20-40x since vaccine widespread adoption (that's now around 90% in enough countries) is all down to the 10% that have chosen not to be vaccinated? Not because pandemics can last a long time, like you say in your next line? Because if 100% of people were vaccinated, it wouldn't be spreading anymore right?

Yet again, another conspiracy theory, without any factual evidence. The vaccine is only designed to reduce the spread, as well as provide protection, not eradicate it. Look it up seriously. Meanwhile the virus is becoming resistant to the vaccine, no longer offering the same protection it previously did or supposed to, hence booster shots are now required.

It's hard to believe it but pandemics can last a very long time. Google the plague or Spanish flu. What's so surprising about it? Why are you so stressed?  Grin

It's not hard to believe, what's hard to believe is that some extremists chose to blame unvaccinated people instead of the virus itself.

Unless you're living in one of these, you are still part of the problem, as you are helping to spread the virus still. Get it?

True, many priests are anti-vaxxers. As well as... doctors... I was surprised but it's true. People who should trust science and protect science are backstabbing it. I've heard at least a handful of stories about doctors advising their patients not to vaccinate.  Sad

Doctors don't need to trust science no, they should be in a relatively qualified position to verify it. However it's true most trust the science they are told as cba to verify it, understandably.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot for experts to verify right now, only enough to trust, hence the medical scepticism is based on lack of transparency, as has nearly always been the case within medical communities. Hopefully with further upcoming vaccine safety reports released through FOI (and Judge rulings) for the scientific community it will become clearer in the coming months or years how safe the vaccine is. Because in the real-world of science, doctors and scientists don't just "take people's word for it", when an organisation claims something is safe, effective or otherwise. Instead they verify data, it's called peer-review science and is relatively decentralized. Medical professionals et all are still waiting for this opportunity, while the FDA continues to stall, and Pfizer can't be even produce any good-quality data as of yet.

Quote from: Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency
This nonprofit, made up of public health professionals, medical professionals, scientists, and journalists exists solely to obtain and disseminate the data relied upon by the FDA to license COVID-19 vaccines. The organization takes no position on the data other than that it should be made publicly available to allow independent experts to conduct their own review and analyses.

In case it's not obvious, the CDC and FDA are not independent, they are governmental departments, with their obvious bias'. Neither do they need to prove anything either, they can simply leave it to independent experts to verify their data. This is how it's always worked in the past, even if it takes years even decades to achieve. Not to mention that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is a drug-based agency, clues in the name, not a vaccine-based agency (like the CDC), so they can't really be considered experts on vaccines in a hurry (but continue to be responsible for regulating them anyway), which naturally many medical professionals find relatively dumb. If there were a vaccine-based agency that was responsible for regulation, then there'd be more confidence within the scientific and medical community it seems.

Hopefully this helps to explain why many medical professionals don't trust the vaccines, because they haven't been given the opportunity to verify the data themselves (like they are capable of).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:48:29 AM

Kayla don't like vaccinated zombies.!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/rlx18s/hairstylist_doesnt_accept_vaccinated_clients

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 10:13:54 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2021, 10:33:47 AM by BobLawblaw

Personal decisions? During a pandemic there can be no freedom of choice.

Respectfully, do you recognize how... difficult... it is to hear anyone discussing abrogating all freedom of choice to the state?

Thinking this is naturally reasonable?

Avoiding vaccination = helping spread the virus, giving it time to mutate and transform etc. So the reason we still haven't stopped this virus is in fact you and your anti-vaxxer comrades.

Arguably, it's the vaccinated that are responsible for the creation and transmission of these mutations.

How is it that my Delta antibodies protect me from Omicron, but people exposed to the gene therapies utterly lack protection against the modified Omicron spike protein?

How am I able to spread the virus? I've had it, isolated for 14 days, and am theoretically immune from contracting or spreading it further until the other ~24 proteins significantly mutate.

Finally, https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic

Today was his funeral. I was not allowed to go, only very few close relatives, due to COVID-19. I wonder if that GOD DAMNED priest was there. That FUCKING priest who killed him...

Dude. Nohomo brohugs. Seriously. Sincerely sorry you're experiencing such a cluster of suffering presently.

Worry about missing funerals myself, due to the travel limitations, presently.

I pray sanity returns before I lose anyone close to me.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 02:21:23 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2021, 07:18:41 PM by Torque

Arguably, it's the vaccinated that are responsible for the creation and transmission of these mutations.

How is it that my Delta antibodies protect me from Omicron, but people exposed to the gene therapies utterly lack protection against the modified Omicron spike protein?

How am I able to spread the virus?
I've had it, isolated for 14 days, and am theoretically immune from contracting or spreading it further until the other ~24 proteins significantly mutate.

You can't.  

And you know what? Unvaccinated people who have not been exposed to Covid cannot spread the virus either. Huh, isn't that interesting? But in the Clown World we now live in, every naturally immune and unvaxxed person on the planet is apparently an unclean, walking petri dish of Covid just waiting to infect someone else by their very presence. Guilty until proven innocent (aka, until they get the vaccine that is).

The fanatical vaxxed regard themselves as if they are completely clean, immune, and non-spreaders...such is the global mass delusion going on.

I also had to laugh out loud when serveria.com above said "giving it time to mutate and transform etc." as if that is a bad thing, when he apparently doesn't know that this is EXACTLY what you want the virus to do. It is a well-known science fact that coronaviruses get weaker and less lethal as they mutate. So the more mutations the better, until it is no more of a threat than the common cold.

But alas, real science left the building long ago. <sigh>

In case it's not obvious, the CDC and FDA are not independent, they are governmental departments, with their obvious bias'. Neither do they need to prove anything either, they can simply leave it to independent experts to verify their data. This is how it's always worked in the past, even if it takes years even decades to achieve. Not to mention that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is a drug-based agency, clues in the name, not a vaccine-based agency (like the CDC), so they can't really be considered experts on vaccines in a hurry (but continue to be responsible for regulating them anyway), which naturally many medical professionals find relatively dumb. If there were a vaccine-based agency that was responsible for regulation, then there'd be more confidence within the scientific and medical community it seems.

Hopefully this helps to explain why many medical professionals don't trust the vaccines, because they haven't been given the opportunity to verify the data themselves (like they are capable of).

Most people don't know that 40% of the FDA's yearly budget is paid for directly by the pharmaceutical companies.

40%!

Talk about collusion, conflict of interest, and potential corruption of the highest order.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:35:12 AM

PLEASE, stop spreading the microchip nonsense  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 11:03:56 AM

I don't want to sound brave or controversial, but this is not new technology.

It's been around for a couple decades now. It's a retarded story to begin with.

You're basically implanting a USB memory stick into your body.

Woopty-fucking-doo.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 01:08:58 PM

It's been around for a couple decades now. It's a retarded story to begin with.

You're basically implanting a USB memory stick into your body.

Woopty-fucking-doo.

Exactly. Totally unrelated to COVID-19... It's just an NFC tag under your skin.

I think the vaccine-microchip lunatics believe that the actual vaccine itself contains tiny microchips...  Shocked
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:42:03 PM

You're not and am unaware, just made me laugh when I read it  Cheesy

Exactly. Totally unrelated to COVID-19... It's just an NFC tag under your skin.

Indeed, it's just related to the vaccine and covid passes, not the virus itself.

I think the vaccine-microchip lunatics believe that the actual vaccine itself contains tiny microchips...  Shocked

Yes I remember this one. Along with the Bill Gates, 5G and numerous other wild conspiracies. I remember over a year ago telling conspiracy theories that's not how people will get microchips. To me this is a valid reason for enough people to get them now, simply for the "convenience", without the malicious requirement. Think of it what you will...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: