Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 01:30:55 PM

That's right folks! Our reptile overlords are gonna keep pumping you full of the same shit, and keep pretending it has any meaningful efficacy.

At all.

i dunno man. at this point i think team vaccine is in a "collect them all!" type of mentality. "limited (lol) series!"

i would think if the lizards want our brains liquefied (via "vaccine" or some other drug/trojan hourse) why didnt they just make something addictive. them people would actively seek it out.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7987

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 11:37:44 PM

That's right folks! Our reptile overlords are gonna keep pumping you full of the same shit, and keep pretending it has any meaningful efficacy.

At all.

i dunno man. at this point i think team vaccine is in a "collect them all!" type of mentality. "limited (lol) series!"

i would think if the lizards want our brains liquefied (via "vaccine" or some other drug/trojan hourse) why didnt they just make something addictive. them people would actively seek it out.

In fairness, there are more pot shops and liquor stores than donut shops in Canada now!, so they're not not trying (to liquefy our brains).  OH! ...but you will need to be vaccinated to partake in the addictions.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/quebec-alcohol-cannabis-vaccine-mandate/

! may or may not be true
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2072

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 05:42:04 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2022, 10:29:08 PM by bitcoinPsycho

https://news.sky.com/story/bird-flu-discovered-in-a-person-in-south-west-england-ukhsa-confirms-12510294

"The person acquired the infection from very close, regular contact with a large number of infected birds, which they kept in and around their home over a prolonged period of time."

$100,000 BTC in one hour
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 06:47:51 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2022, 10:11:03 AM by vapourminer

At all.

In fairness, there are more pot shops and liquor stores than donut shops in Canada now!, so they're not not trying (to liquefy our brains).  OH! ...but you will need to be vaccinated to partake in the addictions.

! may or may not be true

new dispensaries are popping up like mushrooms around here.

i have to show my license/ID several times to buy the weed. plus, their policy is masks, so i and everyone else masks up. and no one seems to care about it. if they want a vaccine card to enter at some point (they currently dont), hey ill gladly have one of those handy too. it might even be legit.

in other news turns out the (unvaxxed) husband of a friend whos expecting found out the hospital will not allow the dad in the delivery room when it happens because hes not vaccinated. so unless he gets the shots..

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:25:20 AM

At all.

! may or may not be true

new dispensaries are popping up like mushrooms around here.

i have to show my license/ID several times to buy the weed. plus, their policy is masks, so i and everyone else masks up. and no one seems to care about it. if they want a vaccine card to enter at some point (they currently dont), hey ill gladly have one of those handy too.

in other news turns out the (unvaxxed) husband of a friend whos expecting found out the hospital will not allow the dad in the delivery room when it happens because hes not vaccinated. so unless he gets the shots..

It's a bit silly to demand the dad be vaccinated when the medical staff might have an active infection.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nurses-with-covid-say-they-are-being-told-to-work-2022-1
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 09:56:08 AM

The differences are so imperceptible, you'll need a faulty PCR test to tell you that you've got it.  Roll Eyes  Wink

Good thing masturbation cures all ailments.

https://www.talktabu.com/masturbation-cold/

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 10:12:57 AM

The differences are so imperceptible, you'll need a faulty PCR test to tell you that you've got it.  Roll Eyes  Wink

well if you die, then it was probably not the cold. so there is that way to tell without testing too.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 11:17:10 AM
Merited by Torque (1)

You start to remind me of another anti-vaxxer here, Craptotourist. Poor guy started to behave weirdly, outbursts of anger, attacking people etc. turned from a decent coiner, hodler to a complete nutjob. And then he disappeared...

I’m right here you filthy Cuntonian cunt.
I have a huge backlog to read, but will definitely go through all your posts, regardless of account used - don’t you worry.

Hookers have come to their senses btw. Not that you would know that.

Boy I’ve hurt you bad.

@AlcoHoDL, you’re trying so hard to convince, it’s dubious to say the least.
These bed time stories about dead unvaccinated all over the place, are just that. Stories.
Always thought you were full of shit, but now it’s crystal clear that you are nothing more than a government/big pharma parrot.

Way to go Torgue, keep giving them hell.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2072

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 11:24:37 PM

"Covid should be treated as an endemic virus similar to flu, and ministers should end mass-vaccination after the booster campaign, the former chairman of the UK’s vaccine taskforce has said"

Sounds sensible to me

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/08/end-mass-jabs-and-live-with-covid-says-ex-head-of-vaccine-taskforce

$100,000 BTC in one hour
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 01:11:54 AM
Merited by dragonvslinux (2), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1), psycodad (1)

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/paramount-importance-judge-orders-fda-hasten-release-pfizer-vaccine-docs-2022-01-07/

Jan 7 - Score one for transparency.

A federal judge in Texas on Thursday ordered the Food and Drug Administration to make public the data it relied on to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, imposing a dramatically accelerated schedule that should result in the release of all information within about eight months.  That’s roughly 75 years and four months faster than the FDA said it could take to complete a Freedom of Information Act request by a group of doctors and scientists seeking an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine.

The court “concludes that this FOIA request is of paramount public importance,” wrote U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman in Fort Worth, who was appointed to the bench by former President Donald Trump in 2019.  The FDA didn’t dispute it had an obligation to make the information public but argued that its short-staffed FOIA office only had the bandwidth to review and release 500 pages a month.  While Pittman recognized “the ‘unduly burdensome’ challenges that this FOIA request may present to the FDA,” in his four-page order, he resoundingly rejected the agency’s suggested schedule.

Rather than producing 500 pages a month — the FDA's proposed timeline — he ordered the agency to turn over 55,000 a month. That means all the Pfizer vaccine data should be public by the end of the summer rather than, say, the year 2097.   Even if the FDA may not see it this way, I think Pittman did the agency — and the country — a big favor by expediting the document production.   I’ve been chronicling this fight since November and have heard from of readers who said they felt something was suspicious, even nefarious, in the FDA’s proposed slo-mo timeline. Making the information public as soon as possible may help assuage the concerns of vaccine skeptics and convince them the product is safe.  Pittman in his order nodded to this as well, including a quote from the late senator John McCain, who said that excessive administrative secrecy “feeds conspiracy theories and reduces the public’s confidence in the government.”

Still, the FDA is likely to be hard-pressed to process 55,000 pages a month.  The office that reviews FOIA requests has just 10 employees, according to a declaration filed with the court by Suzann Burk, who heads the FDA’s Division of Disclosure and Oversight Management. Burk said it takes eight minutes a page for a worker “to perform a careful line-by-line, word-by-word review of all responsive records before producing them in response to a FOIA request.”  At that rate, the 10 employees would have to work non-stop 24 hours a day, seven days a week to produce the 55,000 pages a month (and would still fall a bit short).  But as lawyers for the plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency pointed out in court papers, the FDA as of 2020 had 18,062 employees. Surely some can be dispatched to pitch in at the FOIA office.

Aaron Siri of Siri & Glimstad, who represents the plaintiffs, in an email said the decision "came down on the side of transparency and accountability."  His clients — a group that includes more than 200 doctors, scientists, professors and public health professionals, including some who have publicly questioned the efficacy of lockdown policies, mask mandates and the vaccine itself — have pledged to publish all the information they receive from the FDA on their website. 

The Justice Department, which represented the FDA in the litigation, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday evening. Pfizer, not a party to the suit, also did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Pittman in his order made clear that the FOIA request, even if burdensome, has to be a priority for the FDA.  Quoting from remarks made during the hearing before him on December 14, he wrote that “there may not be a ‘more important issue at the Food and Drug Administration . . . than the pandemic, the Pfizer vaccine, getting every American vaccinated," and assuring the public that the vaccine was not "'rush[ed] on behalf of the United States.'"
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 01:52:06 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Still, the FDA is likely to be hard-pressed to process 55,000 pages a month.  The office that reviews FOIA requests has just 10 employees, according to a declaration filed with the court by Suzann Burk, who heads the FDA’s Division of Disclosure and Oversight Management. Burk said it takes eight minutes a page for a worker “to perform a careful line-by-line, word-by-word review of all responsive records before producing them in response to a FOIA request.”  At that rate, the 10 employees would have to work non-stop 24 hours a day, seven days a week to produce the 55,000 pages a month (and would still fall a bit short).  But as lawyers for the plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency pointed out in court papers, the FDA as of 2020 had 18,062 employees. Surely some can be dispatched to pitch in at the FOIA office.

Hard pressed? They have to still "process" every page? What a complete load of horseshit. They can just release all the pages as-is.

But no...those corrupt, lying bastards are going to scrub, reword, and redact every fucking adverse reaction, side effect, and death found in those clinical trials. Mark my words.  Angry
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2891

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:16:16 AM

Brace yourself! “Deltacron” is here!

Yes like the name suggests all your fears combined. More powerful more resilient COVID ever..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:44:22 PM

Excellent article, that puts things into perspective:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/eight-degrees-ignorance-and-stupidity

Naturally, serveria.com is an 8th degree idiot, whereas AlcoHoDL must be a seven degree one.
As for myself, I’d love to fall in the 0 category, but say it isn’t so, Laura!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

Activity: 46
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 01:44:49 PM

Brace yourself! “Deltacron” is here!

Yes like the name suggests all your fears combined. More powerful more resilient COVID ever..

As of now, this "deltacron" is most likely the result of lab contamination.

Detection in countries other than Cyprus would change this assessment, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2k-bVcjiX4

This vid is only 10 min +
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 10:47:25 AM

By the time, i know more than ten cases of heart conditions of vaccinated people in the range of 40-70 years of age.
Last case yesterday, the uncle of my wife, no preconditions.
Stay away from me with that shit!
The vaccine mandate can suck my dick, if it ever passes the constitutional court's judgements.
The government will have to pay back all the fines i will have paid until that day.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:16:59 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2022, 12:10:28 PM by vapourminer

By the time, i know more than ten cases of heart conditions of vaccinated people in the range of 40-70 years of age.

i have a (pre existing) heart condition so i get ekgs, nuclear stress tests and ultrasounds of my heart done more or less regularly. no change at all to my heart from tests before 2 pfizer shots to about 4 months after the 2nd. none. ive had no tests after the booster though.

of course my sample size of one isnt much, but since im the actual data point i can verify my sample size of one with a high degree of accuracy i think.

now  i dont use the "i know of people" data set as a rule (no offense to OOM) but, why not: in my circle ive not heard of ANY adverse reactions among maybe 20 people i personally know that were vaccinated, aside from soreness, fatigue and similar.

edit: and im an old fart near that upper end of your age range listed above
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:31:56 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

i have a (pre existing) heart condition so i get ekgs and ultrasounds of my heart done more or less regularly. no change at all to my heart from tests before 2 pfizer shots to about 4 months after the 2nd. none.

of course my sample size of one isnt much, but since im the actual data point i can verify my sample size od one with a high degree of accuracy accuracy i think. as i dont use the "i know of people" data set as a rule (no offense to OOM)

No worries, i don't feel offended at all and it takes a lot to make me feel as such  Smiley
I also know a handful of cases with preconditions regarding blood/heart who had no problems whatsoever after getting their shots.
Just my personal decision not to take a jab, also because of my chronic fatigue history, which is already known to likely get one into a relapse after vaccination.
If i'd suffer a relapse after Covid (Long Covid, then), i can be sure to have done the best i could to avoid getting infected. If i'd get chronic fatigue again from a shot, i'd feel more stupid than smart, in my particular case. I got close to Covid infections a few times now, but the intentional masks, distancing precautions and regular use of carrageen nasal spray seemingly did work well. Not sure if i can escape from Omicron as efficiently, but YOLO...

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 05:33:13 PM
Merited by PoolMinor (5), xhomerx10 (1)

Mic drop.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/2mVob3c1aDd8CNvVnyei6n/95af7dbfd2958d4c2b8494048b4889b5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 05:50:20 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Letter-Re.-Feb-1-Emails-011122.pdf

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2891

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:46:42 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

It's coming

German police use data from Covid-tracking app in unrelated investigation

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1481189269012111366?s=20

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: