Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 12150

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 10:33:26 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), xhomerx10 (1), Torque (1), dragonvslinux (1)

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5043

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 10:44:39 PM

Nothing to see here folks, move along now...  🤡🤡🤡🤡

Pfizer buys immuno-inflammatory firm Arena Pharmaceuticals for $6.7b

https://www.outsourcing-pharma.com/Article/2021/12/13/Pfizer-buys-immuno-inflammatory-firm-Arena-for-6.7b
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 12150

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 11:04:13 PM

Made me laugh

Some pic’s … lol

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:45:35 AM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 3049

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 10:43:49 PM

I'm so sick of this pandemic right now  Angry
Until lately, i accepted all this, including the politics and "common sense's" people, whose part of "common" is the pile of shit they are using as a brain.
But the acceptance of the newly made circumstances in daily life was starting to fade, not long ago.
It's just almost everybody is slowly going nuts, if he/she already wasn't.
I dearly hope i will never speak or write about the pandemic ever again.
Seems not to be my business at all.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:27:59 AM

Take with a massive dose of salt.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/watch-nhs-doctor-tells-patient-not-take-covid-vaccine-will-pulled-soon-warns-vaccine-data-hidden-public/

FTA: "A National Health Service doctor in the UK who was speaking with a patient over the phone – and telling her to not take any more doses of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines because the shots are about to be pulled out of circulation, has caused alarm on social media after a video recording of their conversation went viral this week.

In the recording, which was reportedly of a telemedicine appointment out of Chichester UK, a woman is informed by the doctor that because of information that has been hidden from the public that shows the dangerousness of the rushed vaccines, they will likely be halted globally very soon, and therefore she, and everyone else she knows, should not take any more doses – for their own safety.

“There wasn’t enough information,” the doctor can be heard telling the woman. “And it’s a lot more coming up especially for the young people whose immunity is intact, apparently that’s enough.”"
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2933

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 04:36:19 AM

Sick as a dog, my turn maybe.

... vaccinated, boosted? got your mask on? carrying your covid pass?

... otherwise you should probably crawl away and die quietly somewhere

EDIT: there's another thread to discuss CoVID coughs and colds btw and other maladies of the temporarily insane so I'm told

bro i mean really?

I'm vaccinated
Booster dose done.
Wearing mask all the time (forced to do sometimes)
COVID Pass hell yeah - green pass

But for last three 3/4 days have been sick... headache.. fever.. body pain... only today feeling better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 08:00:05 AM

I'm vaccinated
But for last three 3/4 days have been sick... headache.. fever.. body pain... only today feeling better.

I don't want to sound brave or controversial, but I'm beginning to suspect that maybe there is something wrong with these "vaccines"...
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 10:30:02 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2022, 11:20:21 AM by OutOfMemory

I'm vaccinated

I don't want to sound brave or controversial, but I'm beginning to suspect that maybe there is something wrong with these "vaccines"...

Wait, that reminds me of something...
https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3948

Behind the scenes:

There's clear, scientific evidence that the vaccine adminstration correlates with death rate among the "unvaccinated". The fine print: "Unvaxxed", "not fully vaccinated" or "not boostered" folks are considered as "unvaccinated"* for the first two weeks after getting the shot. The data is consistent over all countries and age groups that were in scope of the researchers. Peaks in vaccination rates are timely related to peaks in death rate of "unvaccinated" folks. The international team of researchers is going to publish the study for peer review.

(There are fine details i didn't put into scope, for example if your "green pass" just expired, you're "unvaccinated" as well, but "boostered" two weeks after the 3rd jab)

In other news:

Today the parliament of my little shithole country is going to pass a bill for mandatory vaccination.
It should be effective until 85% of the population is vaccinated, according to the minister of health, while only 83% of the population is affected by the bill.
Also, it violates Art 4, Paragraph 8 of the EU GDPR and some aspects of the Human Rights Act.

On the same day, the government announced a "vaccination lottery", where every citizen has a 10% chance to win $600 for each jab he/she is willing to take.
Additionally, immigrants and foreign travellers are allowed to enter the country without getting tested for SARS-CoV-2 if they are boostered as of today.

I hope somebody will wake me up soon, to find out all this muppet shitshow was only a bad dream, while Bitcoin's price climbed to $1m in the meantime  Roll Eyes

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1608
Merit: 1591

精神分析的爸

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 02:21:19 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (8), vapourminer (5), JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1), OutOfMemory (1)

I tested positive last Sunday after my mum informed me that she tested positive. Meanwhile I am testing negative as of today.
Sunday morning I woke up with a little headache that was cured quickly with one Aspirin (and the headache could well be from some excessive booze use the evening before). From then on I have been a little more lazy than usual and a bit more tired than usual. Though sleep has been better than with any sleeping pill. Took a good shot of Vitamin C and B12 every morning and sat it out.

Whole family got it obviously as all had very similar symptoms but only two of us tested positive with the AG tests. Mum is awaiting results of PCR test as she can't believe that the sniffles she has is indeed covid. She is in fact a high-high-risk and needs to be careful with any flu or cold. Btw: she was in hospital twice after second jab, once for sudden vision problems that couldn't be explained and once for high blood pressure which had resulted in a very small stroke. Naturally not related to the jab, probably just stress or a hysteric reaction like with other thousands of people reporting similar reactions..

So there is a sample set of 4 people I can observe, turns out my double-vaccinated parents had some symptoms, mum is still down with coughing and sneezing and a little fatigue but otherwise well. The unvaccinated SWMBO and me have been and are fine, except the said laziness and both had a few hours of mild headache.

If I hadn't tested I would have thought there is a weather change upcoming or something or I drank too much or whatever, but it has def. been the most mildest sickness I ever experienced (that is not to downplay the symptoms and health problems others had and have! - I am merely describing my own experience). Let me put it otherwise: I prefer what I had to even the smallest (expected) adverse reactions one could get from vaccination.

What me and the missus did before was taking a 3 week treatment of Pygenol around dec 2021 (we learned about this drug 20yrs ago from a national sports team we were working with, pro sportsmen take this to improve their recovery time). It's a bit expensive so thanks to bitcoin we could afford it  Wink

Based on OOMs recommendation we also used Algovir nasal spray and we're both convinced it also played an important role in not getting really sick (never had a running nose or a sore throat), it seems like it gives ones immune system a head start over any virus. On top of that it also helps me greatly with allergic reactions. Thanks again for that tip OOM, Algovir is gold!

Also, I drank about 4-5 litres of water every day, that indeed is important (not just with covid), otherwise you get dehydrated and start doing weird things like placing buy orders for eth or doge. Oh and we made hash cookies (don't ask for algo, I mean the other "hash") which me, missus and dad had beginning the day before getting infected. Don't know if that helped too, definitely helped having a nice sleep  Grin

It seems to me that we most probably got Omicron, and what I can say so far is that it seems really as harmless as a common cold. Also it seems that vaccination does shit for infections and sickness with Omicron, contrary I tend to believe that vaccinated folks get hit a bit harder by it. I guess in two to four weeks Delta will be completely gone and only Omicron circulating.

One thing I would like to mention about this Omicron variant is that while it really seems harmless and mostly benign it spreads like wildfire. If mum is to be believed she must have brought it home from a walk and talking for a few minutes outside and in safe distance (>2m). The speed of the spreading is probably the most worrisome thing about Omicron.

Still, I feel lucky I could get in touch with that whole Corona shit show by way of this Omicron variant, wouldn't want to have the Delta or earlier, but not because I feared dying from it, but because I have a certain dislike for headaches, coughing, lying in bed and feeling miserable and all that stuff.

I need to also comment on a few current developments:

- Germany and Austria both want a vaccination mandate, I do think this is very very worrying and I am very sorry to hear about that. The politicians trying to enforce this are despicable wankers assholes persons. I predict neither Germany's nor Austria's mandate will withstand the European court for human rights and I am sure they know that too but it is only about wielding this mandate to force people fearing to lose their jobs to get the useless jabs. Hearing this Lauterbach figure tell people "I need the mandate law so I can fight Corona" (emphasis mine) makes me fear the Germans again like my parents and grand parents did last century.

- A Swiss politician and lawyer is fighting in court to have the government release and publish the contracts with the vaccines companies (mostly Pfizer and Moderna in our case) and he had a first win and the outlook is like 50/50 to get the contracts released. The pharma lobby organization here is having a lot of foam on their mouth about this and is in total panic mode. If these contracts get released indeed that will be interesting what they want to keep secret and why.

Now unfortunately the production means for these vaccines have been built and need to produce billions of doses to be as profitable as pharma likes business to be. The whole thing could be over once Omicron has completely usurped Delta but I predict it won't. The TPTB can't change course without losing their faces and pharma wants to milk the cow much more.

And on another note:
Sick as a dog, my turn maybe.

... vaccinated, boosted? got your mask on? carrying your covid pass?

... otherwise you should probably crawl away and die quietly somewhere

EDIT: there's another thread to discuss CoVID coughs and colds btw and other maladies of the temporarily insane so I'm told

^Totally uncool MoA!
Get well soon Hueristic!

Good luck and health to all that caught it now no matter your vaccination status (what a term in itself)!

P.S.: Rereading my post makes me consider that one of Omicrons side effects is excessive wordiness .. I hope that wears off again  Grin

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 05:26:26 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (2)

It only took the CDC two years to admit what the real science had said all along.  Roll Eyes

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2160

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 05:37:11 PM

It only took the CDC two years to admit what the real science had said all along.  Roll Eyes

Are you serious.  Read the bottom part again.

This world is seriously fucked   grow your own narrative

$100,000 BTC in one hour
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 07:42:50 PM
Merited by psycodad (1)

I tested positive last Sunday after my mum informed me that she tested positive. Meanwhile I am testing negative as of today.
Sunday morning I woke up with a little headache that was cured quickly with one Aspirin (and the headache could well be from some excessive booze use the evening before). From then on I have been a little more lazy than usual and a bit more tired than usual. Though sleep has been better than with any sleeping pill. Took a good shot of Vitamin C and B12 every morning and sat it out.

Whole family got it obviously as all had very similar symptoms but only two of us tested positive with the AG tests. Mum is awaiting results of PCR test as she can't believe that the sniffles she has is indeed covid. She is in fact a high-high-risk and needs to be careful with any flu or cold. Btw: she was in hospital twice after second jab, once for sudden vision problems that couldn't be explained and once for high blood pressure which had resulted in a very small stroke. Naturally not related to the jab, probably just stress or a hysteric reaction like with other thousands of people reporting similar reactions..

So there is a sample set of 4 people I can observe, turns out my double-vaccinated parents had some symptoms, mum is still down with coughing and sneezing and a little fatigue but otherwise well. The unvaccinated SWMBO and me have been and are fine, except the said laziness and both had a few hours of mild headache.

If I hadn't tested I would have thought there is a weather change upcoming or something or I drank too much or whatever, but it has def. been the most mildest sickness I ever experienced (that is not to downplay the symptoms and health problems others had and have! - I am merely describing my own experience). Let me put it otherwise: I prefer what I had to even the smallest (expected) adverse reactions one could get from vaccination.

What me and the missus did before was taking a 3 week treatment of Pygenol around dec 2021 (we learned about this drug 20yrs ago from a national sports team we were working with, pro sportsmen take this to improve their recovery time). It's a bit expensive so thanks to bitcoin we could afford it  Wink

Based on OOMs recommendation we also used Algovir nasal spray and we're both convinced it also played an important role in not getting really sick (never had a running nose or a sore throat), it seems like it gives ones immune system a head start over any virus. On top of that it also helps me greatly with allergic reactions. Thanks again for that tip OOM, Algovir is gold!

Also, I drank about 4-5 litres of water every day, that indeed is important (not just with covid), otherwise you get dehydrated and start doing weird things like placing buy orders for eth or doge. Oh and we made hash cookies (don't ask for algo, I mean the other "hash") which me, missus and dad had beginning the day before getting infected. Don't know if that helped too, definitely helped having a nice sleep  Grin

It seems to me that we most probably got Omicron, and what I can say so far is that it seems really as harmless as a common cold. Also it seems that vaccination does shit for infections and sickness with Omicron, contrary I tend to believe that vaccinated folks get hit a bit harder by it. I guess in two to four weeks Delta will be completely gone and only Omicron circulating.

One thing I would like to mention about this Omicron variant is that while it really seems harmless and mostly benign it spreads like wildfire. If mum is to be believed she must have brought it home from a walk and talking for a few minutes outside and in safe distance (>2m). The speed of the spreading is probably the most worrisome thing about Omicron.

Still, I feel lucky I could get in touch with that whole Corona shit show by way of this Omicron variant, wouldn't want to have the Delta or earlier, but not because I feared dying from it, but because I have a certain dislike for headaches, coughing, lying in bed and feeling miserable and all that stuff.

I need to also comment on a few current developments:

- Germany and Austria both want a vaccination mandate, I do think this is very very worrying and I am very sorry to hear about that. The politicians trying to enforce this are despicable wankers assholes persons. I predict neither Germany's nor Austria's mandate will withstand the European court for human rights and I am sure they know that too but it is only about wielding this mandate to force people fearing to lose their jobs to get the useless jabs. Hearing this Lauterbach figure tell people "I need the mandate law so I can fight Corona" (emphasis mine) makes me fear the Germans again like my parents and grand parents did last century.

- A Swiss politician and lawyer is fighting in court to have the government release and publish the contracts with the vaccines companies (mostly Pfizer and Moderna in our case) and he had a first win and the outlook is like 50/50 to get the contracts released. The pharma lobby organization here is having a lot of foam on their mouth about this and is in total panic mode. If these contracts get released indeed that will be interesting what they want to keep secret and why.

Now unfortunately the production means for these vaccines have been built and need to produce billions of doses to be as profitable as pharma likes business to be. The whole thing could be over once Omicron has completely usurped Delta but I predict it won't. The TPTB can't change course without losing their faces and pharma wants to milk the cow much more.

Thanks, i am really happy that you took my advice serious and it actually helped. I don't like to give useless tips, and the Algovir/carrageen study results blew my mind when i dicovered it. It's also very effective in infection prevention (80% success rate when administered four times daily, so actually better than current vaccines).

I also know some RL guys (a family) that had the Omicron as well, and they also said that carrageen nasal spray was working. There's also a "control group" consisting of one woman who refused to take the spray and she had more and more severe symptoms, as well as a longer duration of Covid. Women are generally lower on testosterone, so that might have played a role as well.

So, the vaccine mandate law was voted for in parliament today, with a stunning 82% YES to 18% NO result. There's another poll including the states (gouvenor like), which will end up with similar results. The thing is that the one party voting NO for the law, they are traditional far-right nationalists, so every other party of the parliament is forced to vote YES, not to be seen as symphatizing with the nationalist, or looking like supporting them.
This is how democracy should work, right?  
NO, OF COURSE NOT, you fucking politic pricks!

The thing is, they are not mean, evil or stubborn in the first place. No, they are just DUMB and lil sheeple, following their party leaders.

Let's wait what the constitutional judges have to say about various critical parts of the vaccine mandate law.

As Bob already wrote earlier (here or in the WO) there are details coming up about the vaccines being far more unhealthy and letal than we are led to believe.
Various, serious scientific works in progress are pointing to it, also statistics and data are showing consistent results over many countries, revised by many researchers.

It's also feeling better to me diving into data and research than reading about the failing politics and their business partners' dirty agendas. It also keeps me distract myself from what goes on in society around me. People going nuts about their opinion, children suffering from the social pressure and withdrawal of experienced humanity (et cetera).

P.S.: Rereading my post makes me consider that one of Omicrons side effects is excessive wordiness .. I hope that wears off again  Grin

Two thoughts on this:
1. You had the hash cookies, remember?  Cheesy
2. It may be that you're just happy to get through it and that it was very mild. Relevation feels awesome and happy people are generally talkative, which was a thing i learned at the poker table from weak opponents with a likely winning hand.  Wink

EDIT: Ah, forgot that i posted this abstract about cannabinoid acids to the WO today (and maybe even here, in the very past). fillippone reminded me by meriting it  Smiley

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35007072/

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3578

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:26:43 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 02:53:32 PM by vapourminer

I'm vaccinated

vaccines reduce the severity of the infection. just like the majority(?) of the other vaccines. its layered protection. it gives your immune system a heads up as to what may be coming down the pike, preventing covid from digging in.

its like ballistic armor. it may not stop ordinance in its tracks but it does reduce the damage.

edit: i am talking about USAs pfizer and moderna as those are the only ones ive paid attention too.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:55:37 PM

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:07:28 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 06:45:51 PM by OutOfMemory
Merited by Torque (1)

I'm vaccinated

vaccines reduce the severity of the infection. just like the majority(?) of the other vaccines. its layered protection. it gives your immune system a heads up as to what may be coming down the pike, preventing covid from digging in.

its like ballistic armor. it may not stop ordinance in its tracks but it does reduce the damage.

edit: i am talking about USAs pfizer and moderna as those are the only ones ive paid attention too.

Question: I know this is statistically proven via percentage of unvaccinated vs. vaccinated in hospital, ICU and death counts.
AFAIK the antibodies the intramuscular injection is producing are of those sort (forgot the term) that play a main role in later part of infections, so they are very effective against the "cytokine storm" phenomenon. To me, it seems like it's clear that vaccinated also get mild to medium symptoms, just that they don't need as much time to build up fast response T-cells and antibodies in upper respiratory tract tissues to reduce the viral load at an earlier stage, but still later compared to "naturally immunized" individuals.
When you put in contrast that many, even most of unvaccinated people also get mild or no symptoms at all, just like vaccinated people (i omit the influence of time for simplicity), but carry viral load a bit longer, how can somebody who is vaccinated assume the symptoms were mild because he was vaccinated?
Either this is beyond my understanding and/or i didn't find data explaining it to me.
What is boggling me also, that lately with Omicron i hear more often from people i know personally or via interweb that they have milder symptoms and lower duration of active infections compared to co-infected, vaccinated household members, working collegues and other people that likely got infected from the same source.

My personal assumption after a year of vaccines is that obviously endangered people like elderly, sick and chroncically ill persons, sometimes those living the not so healthy way of life, profit a lot from the jab(s) while i don't see any proof that healthy, younger people do.

Additionally, Sweden (i think) has a high rate of Omicron B2 (new variant that started to appear on the radar lately) amongst triple jabbed people, which lets me think that the variant actually seems to have emerged in vaccinated individuals, while the industry is insisting that spreading amongst unvaccinated creates new mutations.
I am not aware that the vaccine producers or their "advertisers" are interested in self-critical research to prove their statements.

Again, i see a use for modern vaccines, to save lifes and keep health systems effective, primarily for the elderly/vulnerable.

I ommited many details because of my little focus problem, but i hope it's clear what the message is about.
Sometimes i am like jealous of JJG's ability to put up walls of text that actually make sense from beginning to the end  Smiley

EDIT:

In other news, our fucking retarded minister of health just put out a draft for privatization of approval of market authorisation for medical products, putting many standardised safety checks out of order, and - on the top - enables sending of personal health data to many institutions, totally breaking the rules of the EU GDPR.
In the draft, one of the allowed receivers of personal health data is referenced as "the agency".
WTF!, i mean W! T! F!
The fucker is trying to give the pharma industry a free pass to try their shit on humans without any consequences if something goes wrong. He is trying to put us into like a stone age of evidence based medicine.
Not too long ago, we were one of the leading nations regarding privacy rights in the whole world.
This is a criminal act.

Millionero

Activity: 807
Merit: 423

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:58:18 PM

one of Omicrons side effects is excessive wordiness
No, that's JayJuanGeemicron
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10330

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 07:21:29 PM

one of Omicrons side effects is excessive wordiness
No, that's JayJuanGeemicron

Would it be so horrible to be remembered within a virus naming convention?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 08:07:50 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 08:50:48 PM by Torque

When you put in contrast that many, even most of unvaccinated people also get mild or no symptoms at all, just like vaccinated people (i omit the influence of time for simplicity), but carry viral load a bit longer, how can somebody who is vaccinated assume the symptoms were mild because he was vaccinated?

Precisely.

When I see people online or in real life who say "My Covid symptoms were mild, but thankfully I was vaccinated or it would have been SO much worse/ I might have died" or "That person died with Covid because they didn't get the vaccine", I absolutely cringe at the stupidity and lack of logical reasoning.

They might as well have said, "My Covid symptoms were mild, but thankfully Jesus stepped in and saved me, or it would have been so much worse/ I might have died." or "That person died with Covid because Jesus didn't step in to save them, they must have been a bad person and had no faith."

Both cases above are identical in their fallacy, because:

1. They don't know that to be true. They have absolutely ZERO way to prove that, nor any way to measure it.

2. They only have their faith of such, and that's all.

3. They state it as if it were a provable fact. It is not. There isn't any scientific data to back up that assertion, at all.

It also seems to be a completely one-sided fallacy:

If elderly, sick person A with Covid recovers from it and was vaccinated, then they say that the vaccine made all the difference in their recovery. But if elderly, sick person B with Covid dies and was vaccinated, they hand-wave that outcome away and completely ignore it as a fluke case.  Roll Eyes

In other news, our fucking retarded minister of health just put out a draft for privatization of approval of market authorisation for medical products, putting many standardised safety checks out of order, and - on the top - enables sending of personal health data to many institutions, totally breaking the rules of the EU GDPR.
In the draft, one of the allowed receivers of personal health data is referenced as "the agency".
WTF!, i mean W! T! F!
The fucker is trying to give the pharma industry a free pass to try their shit on humans without any consequences if something goes wrong. He is trying to put us into like a stone age of evidence based medicine.
Not too long ago, we were one of the leading nations regarding privacy rights in the whole world.
This is a criminal act.

Welcome to the club. The U.S. spent two decades espousing the supposed privacy rights of the HIPAA laws. Only to turn around and completely violate HIPAA behind the scenes in the last couple of years, selling patient data on the down low to every medical, health and pharma industry player they can sell it to. And the ignorant public here still believes that HIPAA privacy laws are being adhered to.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4371

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 12:26:16 AM

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/i-thought-it-was-a-joke-canada-post-employee-sent-home-for-wearing-n95-mask-instead-of-company-provided-cloth-or-disposable-mask-1.5747301

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: