Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
twiki

Activity: 191
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:01:37 AM

That the vaccine can be “shed” from one person to another, a claim that gained enough prominence through boosts from popular anti-vaccine activists that it prompted a Miami school to ask vaccinated teachers to keep their distance from students and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to specify shedding can only occur when a vaccine contains a “live virus,” which the approved Covid-19 vaccines don’t.
I'm sorry I don't have a hat but I can't help replying as I finished watching The Last Ship a week earlier (post-apocalyptic television series about the virus).

So the end of the first season was marked by the fact that one of the virologists came up with a way to change his DNA and place the active particle of the vaccine in the lungs so that the vaccine could spread with every breath. I'm not senile, but I think that medical technology has not gone as far as we would like, since doctors have recently learned how to transplant our sick pig hearts. Therefore, I do not believe in this conspiracy and consider it the most absurd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:07:12 PM

https://twitter.com/business/status/1484406016171298816

Lord of the Shills: The Fellowship of the Vax

Lord of the Shills: The Two Jabs

Lord of the Shills: Return of the Mandates
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12079

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:36:51 PM

https://twitter.com/empty_banks/status/1484730568948563974?s=21

Made me laugh out loud

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:42:52 PM

Moved from the WO thread

Having said that, the claim that the virus is man made/manipulated and comes from the Wuhan lab is not particularly far fetched and is being put forward as the most possible origin of the virus in many reputable news sources...

This isn't even up for debate anymore. The truth has leaked out there, and the official documents released have not been debunked, by DARPA, govt officials, the MSM, or anyone else.

https://londondaily.com/images/22/01/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf
https://londondaily.com/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-contradict-fauci-testimony-under-oath

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance’s proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 12:03:06 AM

Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! It further shows this trend of negative efficacy for the double-vaccinated persisting for hospitalizations and deaths. Something is very wrong here, and together with other data points, it raises concerning questions about the negative effect of waning antibodies, constant boosting, and the consequences of a leaky vaccine with narrow-spectrum suboptimal antibodies against an ever-evolving virus.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-very-concerning-data-from-scotland

... now good evidence  that if you've only had 2 jabs you NEED a booster or you'll be worse off than jab-free

... these jabs will be endless because they create dependency on more jabs to prevent worse outcomes from the vaccine enhanced disease caused by previous jabs, as Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche was warning about

... if you're on the jab train already now you're basically in for a rough ride if you try to get off ... or fucked, (most people do NOT want to hear that now of course so likely react violently to such a message)

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 12:22:31 AM

That the vaccine can be “shed” from one person to another, a claim that gained enough prominence through boosts from popular anti-vaccine activists that it prompted a Miami school to ask vaccinated teachers to keep their distance from students and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to specify shedding can only occur when a vaccine contains a “live virus,” which the approved Covid-19 vaccines don’t.
I'm sorry I don't have a hat but I can't help replying as I finished watching The Last Ship a week earlier (post-apocalyptic television series about the virus).

So the end of the first season was marked by the fact that one of the virologists came up with a way to change his DNA and place the active particle of the vaccine in the lungs so that the vaccine could spread with every breath. I'm not senile, but I think that medical technology has not gone as far as we would like, since doctors have recently learned how to transplant our sick pig hearts. Therefore, I do not believe in this conspiracy and consider it the most absurd.

... the conspiracy has it's origins in actual mRNA jab experiments that were done with mice to prevent mouse plagues in Australia

... the jabbed mice would endlessly produce a genetically-modified viral 'vaccine' fragment that is then shed and spread amongst the mouse population causing infertility

https://grdc.com.au/research/reports/report?id=158

... these mRNA experimental jabs are playing with dynamite on human population scale ... possible extinction level events if it goes really badly, the risks cannot be understated, it's pandora's box that has been opened up wide by Fauci and co

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3007

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:48:06 AM

Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! It further shows this trend of negative efficacy for the double-vaccinated persisting for hospitalizations and deaths. Something is very wrong here, and together with other data points, it raises concerning questions about the negative effect of waning antibodies, constant boosting, and the consequences of a leaky vaccine with narrow-spectrum suboptimal antibodies against an ever-evolving virus.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-very-concerning-data-from-scotland

... now good evidence  that if you've only had 2 jabs you NEED a booster or you'll be worse off than jab-free

... these jabs will be endless because they create dependency on more jabs to prevent worse outcomes from the vaccine enhanced disease caused by previous jabs, as Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche was warning about

... if you're on the jab train already now you're basically in for a rough ride if you try to get off ... or fucked, (most people do NOT want to hear that now of course so likely react violently to such a message)

IF you, for the sake of this example, look at alpha/delta vs. omicron spike proteins as two different subtypes of coronaviruses, the immune system of freshly boostered inidividuals would like see itself confronted with two threats shortly after another, which could explain the lessening efficiency.
An immune system needs to take a breath between infections (immunizations), too, i guess?
Would make sense, not backed by scientific data, though.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 01:56:53 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2022, 05:26:23 PM by Torque
Merited by psycodad (1)

An immune system needs to take a breath between infections (immunizations), too, i guess?

The whole idea of keeping antibodies at an elevated state in one's body, all the time, is completely insane and contrary to good health. Having ongoing elevated antibodies is called chronic inflammation, and it's bad for the body's systems. Like really bad. It can lead to a whole host of health problems and auto immune diseases.

Infection is supposed to be a very acute, short term thing your body has to deal with. A healthy, functioning immune system learns how to make antibodies to attack a perceived threat, generates them until the threat is gone, and then stores that learning of antibody production into long term T-cell memory. That's the whole point. Antibodies are supposed to go away once that threat is gone. And yes, this IS backed by Biology 101 and evolutionary science.

So if the point of the vaccines was to help your body's immune system learn how to make antibodies and store that into memory, then why the need for endless, ongoing jabs and boosters to "keep your antibodies elevated"? You're basically walking around in a chronically inflamed state, all the time. Insanity for the ignorant.

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:56:19 AM
Merited by Torque (2)

https://www.cureus.com/articles/82162-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-covid-19-a-citywide-prospective-observational-study-of-223128-subjects-using-propensity-score-matching

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 10:49:13 AM
Merited by BobLawblaw (2)

With Omicron, the need for Ivermectin has practically gone to zero. Carrageen nasal spray is the best thing you can do at the time, reducing viral load in the parts of the body where the virus primarily replicates, which are nose and throat. Additionally NAC, Quercetine and Vitamin C, possibly Vitamin D to downregulate inflammatory markers. With Alpha, Beta, Delta and the so called "wild type", Ivermectin still makes sense, maybe even with future variants, but the dosage is key. Too little and it has no effect, too much and it can cause some serious trouble.

The whole idea of keeping antibodies at an elevated state in one's body, all the time, is completely insane and contrary to good health. Having ongoing elevated antibodies is called chronic inflammation, and it's bad for the body's systems. Like really bad. It can lead to a whole host of health problems and auto immune diseases.

Infection is supposed to be a very acute, short term thing your body has to deal with. A healthy, functioning immune system learns how to make antibodies to attack a perceived threat, generates them until the threat is gone, and then stores that learning of antibody production into long term T-cell memory. That's the whole point. Antibodies are supposed to go away once that threat is gone. And yes, this IS backed by Biology 101 and evolutionary science.

So if the point of the vaccines was to help your body's immune system learn how to make antibodies and store that into memory, then why the need for endless, ongoing jabs and boosters to "keep your antibodies elevated"? You're basically walking around in a chronically inflamed state, all the time. Insanity for the ignorant.

As science and research really got boosted Cheesy through Covid, a condition called T-Cell Anergie ("Unergy", opposed to "Energy") was looked more close at, which takes place when T-Cells are confronted with antigens too often, like regularly in HIV and Cancer. This is why it makes sense to suppress the immune response in these patients. Anergy describes a condition of T-Cells which no more react to specific antigens, because of "exhaustion". This is probably what periodically vaccinated people are going to experience, the WHO is already aware of and doesn't reccommend a fourth shot (hello, Israel?).
It was also what i was suffering from in my health condition. I had flus all the time in winter, the blood test was showing too many T-Cells but many of them "didn't react" against the flu antigens. So i got exhausted, never got a fever to clear out the bugs from my blood and constantly suffered symptoms from a cold.
Also, in Long Covid patients, parts of virus DNA are still detectable in the stool and various tissues, long time after having tested negative.
The immune system is confronted with a heavy load and in turn, T-cells are practically burning out. So it's not a big surprise that an mRNA vaccine shot after long covid reactivates the immune response via mRNA mechanism, instead of presenting antigens like it would be the case with a natural infection, which in turn clears out the remains of the virus.

This vaxxing mania will likely bring up many subsequent challenges to keep us busy. As so often, politics and "big pharma" fucked us up, again.
That's why i never get vaccinated, with the exclusion of well tested, conventional vaccines which are still about to get approved and rolled out in Q2/2022.
Until then, i continue to routinely protect myself, my loved ones and the people surrounding us.

Thanks to Bitcoin, i can pay the fines for not getting vaxxed, and if the mandate law fails the consitutional court, i'll even get my worthless fiat money back.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 02:32:33 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2022, 04:50:35 PM by Torque

This doctor's testimony to Congress is both heartbreaking and tragic.

https://twitter.com/MdBreathe/status/1485718426278633472/video/1

Also, in Long Covid patients, parts of virus DNA are still detectable in the stool and various tissues, long time after having tested negative.
The immune system is confronted with a heavy load and in turn, T-cells are practically burning out. So it's not a big surprise that an mRNA vaccine shot after long covid reactivates the immune response via mRNA mechanism, instead of presenting antigens like it would be the case with a natural infection, which in turn clears out the remains of the virus.
[/img]
I believe that is what this Yale epidemiologist may be referring to:

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1485700596262965250

Studies on pre-treatment protocols found here, can be clicked on and drilled down into:

https://c19early.com/
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 04:58:12 PM

Paparazzi shot of Klaus on vacation.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8011

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:48:44 PM

^I wish I could unsee that.

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 01:54:21 AM

Me too, where's the eye bleach.

Funny how the internet has been almost completely scrubbed of that photo literally anywhere you search. Like funny in a terrifying way.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 08:15:11 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

I can  Cool
I don't even have to do anything to unsee things.
That's the big plus of my little memory condition  Tongue Grin

bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 07:55:45 PM

For exponential growth you need to use Log Scale, is what the WO knows since 2013:

New COVID cases per capita break new world record high in Israel, where over 90% of the adult population has received 2 vaccine doses, 80% have received 3 doses, and over 500,000 Israelis have received 4 doses—which the government is now pushing for all adults.
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1486381150016720896

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 07:27:45 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), Torque (1)

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 12:44:49 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2022, 01:07:33 PM by Torque

As if the possible risk of an ADR from a vaccine wasn't enough, apparently there are different risk severity levels based on different batch codes even for the same vaccine. It's like playing Russian roulette.

You can search your vaccine batch code here:

https://howbad.info/

This pulls data from VAERS, so keep in mind that fewer than 1% of ADR events get reported. Also has some interesting stats on vaccine injury/death by demographic and state.

Also interesting, Dr. Robert Malone's own story of vaccine injury. It was the second jab that almost did him in, not the first. (Funny how a lot of people just falsely assume that he doesn't believe in vaccines and never took one for CV19)

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/how-bad-is-my-batch
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 03:10:04 AM

$100,000 BTC in one hour
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 05:05:22 PM
Merited by Torque (1)

Today, a copy of a survey from a consitutional law judge was published on the web. It contains many critical questions regarding the vaccine mandate, in preparation of a trial at the constitutional court. The authenticity of the letter was not confirmed by the consitutional court yet, but the digital signature was successfully validated.
The mandate seems to get revoked in the making, as i already expected when it was discussed in parliament.
On the same day, the head of the "bioethics commission" issued a statement that the current mandate could and should be extended to include measles, pertussis and influenza vaccination for all adults.

I decided to start looking for other countries that serve as a better home for me and my family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: