Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 06:19:57 PM
Merited by bitcoinPsycho (1)

I'm tempted to delete this for <reasons>, but am too lazy, so... yeah.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 05:19:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qowDwaYx7vI
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 07:09:13 PM

~

This long debunked nonsense again LOL

He didn't say the vaccines are gene therapy, he said the mRNA vaccine innovation is an example for gene therapy innovation, I'm assuming in how it can gain public acceptance.

The funny thing is that you could probably make an argument here that actually makes sense, e.g. how the vaccines are a trojan horse for something or other, but instead you go full illiterate conspiratard and take the absurdity to 11. Is Bill Gates paying you to discredit anti-vaxers?
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3002

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:44:49 PM

~

This long debunked nonsense again LOL

He didn't say the vaccines are gene therapy, he said the mRNA vaccine innovation is an example for gene therapy innovation, I'm assuming in how it can gain public acceptance.

The funny thing is that you could probably make an argument here that actually makes sense, e.g. how the vaccines are a trojan horse for something or other, but instead you go full illiterate conspiratard and take the absurdity to 11. Is Bill Gates paying you to discredit anti-vaxers?

This is indeed a problem within the conspiracy theorists community, they "conveniently translate" statements to reflect a very subjective "truth".
The article/youtube video you were referring to is indeed a good example. The community and their individuals are making themselves look untrustworthy to the rest of the world, being taken less and less serious over time. They work against themselves in the long run.
I have friends in these communities, but i refuse to speak about the pandemic with them, because it's hard to stay connected with them anyway, so i don't want to be the one making them cutting the wires because i call out their bullshit. The same people deliver sane arguments, but i just reply to any attempt to start a conversation with the words "Energy follows awareness. I don't want to dedicate any of my energy to Covid19, live at times got complicated and energy-demanding enough already". Then the switch to normal, social conversations is really easy.
It's not only bad that most people almost never double-check what they share on the web, it also gets exploited a lot.

Historically,  wars fought using words typically precede wars fought with actions.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 08:32:44 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 08:50:59 PM by Torque
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

You're exactly right. His implication is that Big Pharma will create extremely dangerous gene "therapies" in the future, and as long as they market them exactly like they did the Covid mRNA vaccines through a campaign of mass fear and hysteria, and censorship of the truth, the gullible masses will line up and take them. And TPTB will make themselves extremely wealthy in the process, while the public gets fucked.

And if the public refuses? Govt mandates.

The mRNA vaccine is a great example FOR. It's now the poster child.

The funny thing is that you could probably make an argument here that actually makes sense, e.g. how the vaccines are a trojan horse for something or other
That was exactly the argument that I was making, thanks for noticing.

So I agree with you. Feel better now?
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 10:17:16 PM

Feel better now?

In a rude attempt to hijack the discussion, i admit, i do feel better now.
I realized that seeing the consitutional court addressing the vaccine mandate, prematurely, made the whole day actually fucking great for me.
We're still living under a constitutional democracy and we better be thankful for those protecting it.
Anyway, this will be a lesson in history, regardless how it turns out. Humans obviously just suck at handling a viral pandemic.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 10:24:15 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 05:07:38 AM by suchmoon

That was exactly the argument that I was making, thanks for noticing.

LOL sure sparky. Next time maybe use your own words instead of posting a screenshot that says pretty much the opposite.

So I agree with you. Feel better now?

It's not about agreeing or my feelings, but using actual facts are objectively better.

Edit: grammar.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4338

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 04:48:19 AM
Merited by Torque (1)

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:14:28 AM

This is how we're all going to die.

Vaccine shedding with immunocompromised AIDS patient giving birth to a mutant strain of an absolutely new monster that wipes us all out within half a generation...

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:01:54 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 05:15:34 PM by Torque

LOL sure sparky. Next time maybe use your own words instead of posting a screenshot that says pretty much the opposite.

Ok cupcake. Perhaps you could actually contribute something worthwhile or notable to this thread instead of constant, condescending ad hominem attacks. Like credible evidence that actually supports your position?

Humans obviously just suck at handling a viral pandemic.

Tbh, saying "As the arsonist that purposely started the house fire, your follow-up methods for controlling the blaze have not been very logical or effective" don't really have any meaning whatsoever to many of us. You are attempting to give competence to the handlers where none is justified. Just saying...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 05:12:49 PM

Ok cupcake. Perhaps you could actually contribute something worthwhile or notable to this thread instead of ad hominem attacks. Like credible evidence that supports your position.

Debunking stupid screenshots you're posting is quite worthwhile to me. Facts are not "positions". I don't expect you to see it the same way.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:19:37 PM

Facts are not "positions". I don't expect you to see it the same way.

Yeah, we already know that some of you fanatical pro-vaxxers don't like facts and real science, especially when it no longer supports your "position". You'll go down with the ship I guess.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 06:43:26 PM

Yeah, we already know that some of you fanatical pro-vaxxers don't like facts and real science, especially when it no longer supports your "position". You'll go down with the ship I guess.

I'm a pro-vaxxer. Surprised?
Let me explain: I see conventional, sterilizing vaccines (measles, smallpox...), which underwent a full approval process and turned out to be +99,999% safe as a gain for humanity. I also most likely will welcome the upcoming vaccines on the market that are about to finish phase-3, use the full, sterilized virus. These type of vaccines are not as "effective" as mRNA, so they say, but remember that the mRNA vaxx weren't tested as thoroughly, study details were classified by their vendors, while you can read something about their true effectiveness (EDIT: and (un)safety, most important) out of the stats made in the last year, which you also have to search for under the radar sometimes.

I am always open to criticism on (conventional, safe, correctly reviewed) vaccines, too. I don't try to paint the world using only black and white.

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2072

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:01:39 PM

That statement is true for both sides.

I'm pro choice.   Had 3 shots .lived with 2 people while they had the virus,shared bathrooms and bed but I never tested positive for covid so in my case it worked . Probably won't have another booster

Anyway I would be a hypocrite after all the rubbish I've put into my body all these years  Wink

$100,000 BTC in one hour
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:16:34 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

Probably won't have another booster

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:22:40 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 07:48:47 PM by Torque
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Let me explain: I see conventional, sterilizing vaccines (measles, smallpox...), which underwent a full approval process and turned out to be +99,999% safe as a gain for humanity. I also most likely will welcome the upcoming vaccines on the market that are about to finish phase-3, use the full, sterilized virus. These type of vaccines are not as "effective" as mRNA, so they say, but remember that the mRNA vaxx weren't tested as thoroughly, study details were classified by their vendors, while you can read something about their true effectiveness (EDIT: and (un)safety, most important) out of the stats made in the last year, which you also have to search for under the radar sometimes.

I am always open to criticism on (conventional, safe, correctly reviewed) vaccines, too. I don't try to paint the world using only black and white.

A person that believes in safe, effective vaccines is not in my mind a "fanatical pro-vaxxer". I too believe in safe, effective vaccines, so does that make me a pro-vaxxer?

Keep in mind that with 2.7M+ ADRs and 18,000 recorded deaths (~1% of underreported deaths in VAERS) in a year, these mRNA "vaccines" are the most dangerous vaccines ever created in human history.
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1488149935799382021?t=xywCiWnUSOfqYPstZ3PTgg&s=19

Had 3 shots .lived with 2 people while they had the virus,shared bathrooms and bed but I never tested positive for covid so in my case it worked.

Or so you believe. Typical logical fallacy on display. Everyone's physiology is different.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362774.msg59044083#msg59044083
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:34:24 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 07:58:08 PM by bitcoinPsycho

A person that believes in safe, effective vaccines is not in my mind a "fanatical pro-vaxxer". I too believe in safe, effective vaccines, so does that make me a pro-vaxxer?

Had 3 shots .lived with 2 people while they had the virus,shared bathrooms and bed but I never tested positive for covid so in my case it worked.

Or so you believe. Typical logical fallacy on display.

For me it's a ballance of risk. My age I smoke(green) and don't like the prospect of suffocating

I can only go on my own experience.

Can't be bothered to squabble with anyone,especially here.
It's every man for himself as I see it

Like I said I'm pro choice 😎

For the record I had 2×Oxford 1× moderna booster

$100,000 BTC in one hour
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:41:22 PM

Or so you believe. Typical logical fallacy on display. Everyone's physiology is different.

cant the same thing be said about horse paste?

a. i had covid but i took horse paste and it cured me... 

b. i took horse paste and never caught covid...

both approaches assume waaaay to much. taking horse paste/vaccine and surviving covid (or not getting it) may of had ZERO to do with surviving or not getting it. too many variables that are not trackable.

to me, its all survivorship bias when you get to arguing about the vaccine vs whatever as far as being the cause for surviving or not getting it in the 1st place..

btw "horse paste" .. substitute whatever funky "cure" you want for this term

disclosure: team pfizer 3 shots. never had covid (tested three times due to exposure/symtoms)
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:58:11 PM

Like you said, every person to themselves.

But it's kind of sad to some of us, that you folks that thought so little of the ability of your own innate immune system to handle things, that you rushed out to get an experimental, risky vaccine shot (perhaps multiple times) with an absolutely horrible track record.

Just because you survived or didn't feel any after effects, does not even mean that it was even effective, in any way. The irony is that you'll probably catch Covid at some point regardless, even with all the shots and/or boosters. And if you actually do develop health issues down the road because of them, you'll have no one but yourself to blame.

But whatevs, it's your life. Just don't support mandates, it's tyranny.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:59:46 PM

Like you said, every person to themselves.

But it's kind of sad to some of us, that you folks that thought so little of the ability of your own innate immune system to handle things, that you rushed out to get an experimental, risky vaccine shot (perhaps multiple times) with an absolutely horrible track record.

Just because you survived or didn't feel any after effects, does not even mean that it was even effective, in any way. The irony is that you'll probably catch Covid at some point regardless, even with all the shots and/or boosters.

Thanks for your concern I will take it under consideration 🙂

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: