Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't miss this opportunity to buy and hold BNB  (Read 1519 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 08:05:02 PM

BNB is back to $500. The burning of it will keep helping to make high prices again and it's looking good as the major crypto in the market reaches ATH.
Hold it if you have it and thinks that it will be higher than $500 or its ATH because it's very likely that you'll get to see a glimpse of it again.
And when it's there, don't forget your profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:27:20 AM

No doubt BNB got the potential to pump real good, and buying now is just like getting it at an auction price, but remember never put all  your eggs in one basket, how about you diversifying your portfolio buying more of those undervalued gem, $sol followed the part of $bnb in terms of price increase and would surely keep pumping, which other blockchain token do you think will pump next? $Near precisely, since it launched same year with sol and also posseses great potentials, more like an all in one blockchain, and am sure it really gonna fly in due time so don't miss out, and also $PYR a gaming coin which is also doing well.

Just a good suggestion, always remember to DYOR

turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:29:06 PM

Binance Coin has continuously set new peaks in the past few days, making Vietnamese people excited, and many investors feel sorry for missing the opportunity.
Two of the latest news that the CEO of Binance shared on Twitter that pushed the price of Binance Coin to the top is the fact that Binance Coin will conduct a coin burn in April and the number of daily transactions Binance Smart Chain has increased rapidly since then. from the end of March.
Binance has a growing infrastructure and significant resources to dominate most of its business endeavors. So far, it has only dominated its market as a centralized exchange, but Binance has the potential to become the most successful token launch platform and crypto accelerator. Binance's team will also increase its presence in the crypto world as a decentralized exchange and a payment coin. This means that the value of the BNB token will only increase.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:35:32 PM

I did not have time to buy BNB at $ 30 in time, I thought for too long. And then he flew so that at every moment of time it seemed that everything had already reached its peak, and let's go back. Then I’ll buy it on a rollback, but it didn’t work. As a result, I bought a little at 380, so the flight is normal. We will grow.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 03:01:23 AM

I agree with you, BNB is a good coin with their fairly successful project.
their smart contract is good can compete with eth with bsc bep20 lots of new coins are popping up using the bsc network.
as well as their project exchange, so many people make transactions there, there are many new innovations that they offer on the exchange
for example, staking, future, sale and purchase of NFT and much more.
with the current price of BNB, it is still relatively cheap with the extraordinary projects they have. BNB is very good for long term storage
because their project is so extraordinary. I also have this bnb coin, and try to increase it to buy it in installments.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 06:11:39 AM

I did not have time to buy BNB at $ 30 in time, I thought for too long. And then he flew so that at every moment of time it seemed that everything had already reached its peak, and let's go back. Then I’ll buy it on a rollback, but it didn’t work. As a result, I bought a little at 380, so the flight is normal. We will grow.
Do not regret the past that you have passed, because there is still every good opportunity for you if you have a belief in BNB, because in general this BNB has been very good and will always develop normally in the cryptocurrency exchange.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:15:11 AM

i been holding bnb for a long time and sold some but its been good to me. hopefully it find a way to pump. seem like bnb is leadin the pump! lol. im also doing defi farming on bnb so i get additional coins on www.hotbit.io

Ethereum and Uniswap.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:20:55 AM

Do not regret the past that you have passed, because there is still every good opportunity for you if you have a belief in BNB, because in general this BNB has been very good and will always develop normally in the cryptocurrency exchange.
Binance's CEO has also made a related post for Hold BNB. every CEO makes a tweet there will be an event shortly that will be released.
holding back BNB won't hurt. for the long term, there is still a lot of confidence for BNB. even I believe its value will continue to grow every year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 08:08:01 AM

i been holding bnb for a long time and sold some but its been good to me. hopefully it find a way to pump. seem like bnb is leadin the pump! lol. im also doing defi farming on bnb so i get additional coins on www.hotbit.io
Now the BNB coin can be used for all things and also all jobs, because the support is already very much and the likes of it have also started to increase so that the volume is also increasing in the market, so there is no need to have any doubts about the BNB coin for the future.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 08:40:25 AM

BNB is a promising coin for the future, the number of exchanges that are actively trading BNB makes the demand for BNB continue to increase, even now there are more and more BNB-based projects and success that will allow BNB to compete with ethereum and even bitcoin.
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 09:01:08 AM

BNB is a promising coin for the future, the number of exchanges that are actively trading BNB makes the demand for BNB continue to increase, even now there are more and more BNB-based projects and success that will allow BNB to compete with ethereum and even bitcoin.
That's true, because from what many people at BNB have seen, it's clear through the evidence that it's been amazing, but in this case I wouldn't say that BNB will compete with Bitcoin, because that's what BNB has to beat for the future. is Ethereum, if it can be very smooth and successful on BNB, then the possibility to compete with Bitcoin will be very wide open.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

as we know that Binance has two projects, that is exchange and smart contract, then the total supply of BNB is around 160m and will burn every quarter, so the total supply of BNB will be less every quarter and with the current price of BNB ($410), then I think the price of BNB is still very low, because with a small total supply of BNB and BNB is one of the most popular projects (top 5 on coinmarketcap), then I think the price of BNB can still increase very high and reach at least $1500 (I think it's a decent price for BNB), therefore now is still the right time to invest in BNB and hold it for the long term, because at this time you can still buy BNB at a low price.

Almost the majority of the community who support BNB was believed in this matter, and yet for what I saw in this scenario is that BNB really good for the long term holdings 1500$ each possible to be happen only time will tell when? that's the question, while waiting for it the holdings of BNB is sleeping, just a thought only.

Nazmul012

Activity: 780

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 07:25:17 PM

Absolutely true. Verily optimistic that, it will be happen soon cause their network is so well maintained, fee-friendly and become most recognised blockchain while eth is suffering for its fee issue. But alas, i dumped my bnb & after a few days, it become double of its price around $35. then i'm planning to buy but suddenly it crossed $250+ which gave me shocked and thus i fail to have my bnb back. but it has still potential of being more valuable

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:56:03 PM

Absolutely true. Verily optimistic that, it will be happen soon cause their network is so well maintained, fee-friendly and become most recognised blockchain while eth is suffering for its fee issue. But alas, i dumped my bnb & after a few days, it become double of its price around $35. then i'm planning to buy but suddenly it crossed $250+ which gave me shocked and thus i fail to have my bnb back. but it has still potential of being more valuable
At what happens, you might still be waiting for BNB to dump because you missed the opportunity to sell your BNB at a very good price. I guess we need more time and a bearish market to see BNB drop at a low value as that's what happens when correction comes.

BNB will soar, this part of my top 3 altcoins and I'm sure if we are talking about its future, it will be able to give us a good profit by just holding it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:11:32 PM

I think it's because of the consistency of the Binance developers in burning Bnb so that BNB becomes a coin that is considered by traders and has a good future like ethereum today.
since the current price of BNB is still around ( $476) I think this is also an opportunity to buy a Bnb to keep for the next 2 or 3 years, this is a very good thing to do if one has the money.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:07:10 PM

Never doubt that holding BNB for the long term will be very profitable, I'm sure in 2 or 3 years the price of BNB can reach at least $10k so buying at current prices can profit up to 10x or more in 2 years. other than that, holding BNB is safe because of the large market cap and of course the support from top exchanges that are actively trading BNB.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:15:48 PM

as we know that Binance has two projects, that is exchange and smart contract, then the total supply of BNB is around 160m and will burn every quarter, so the total supply of BNB will be less every quarter and with the current price of BNB ($410), then I think the price of BNB is still very low, because with a small total supply of BNB and BNB is one of the most popular projects (top 5 on coinmarketcap), then I think the price of BNB can still increase very high and reach at least $1500 (I think it's a decent price for BNB), therefore now is still the right time to invest in BNB and hold it for the long term, because at this time you can still buy BNB at a low price.

You are right . looks like we are obliged to invest in BNB for now because the exchange rate is getting higher day by day, I started following BNB at a price of 40$ now it has reached 400$ (sorry if I miscalculated),
I believe BNB will touch the value of 1500$ next year if the movement continues to increase and when the market is correcting it only drops 10-30%

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 02:27:14 PM

BNB has a different network. The main BNB has its own network. This BNB has a limited supply and I'm sure it's not this BNB to burn. However, we also see the BSC equation with BNB in price and owner but the network is different. Usually the BSC network type Bep20 is much cheaper than developing new tokens, or other transactions in this network. But, although binance has two assets, he has only one price of about $648.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:29:20 PM

I agree that BNB has significant growth prospects in the long term, given the speed with which the Binance project is developing. But I do not consider BNB to replenish my portfolio, because its price, for me, as a small investor, is already very high today. I'd rather buy MATIC, which is more likely to give me a double profit over the same period.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:39:43 PM

BNB is a promising coin and many people believe it will soon beat Ethereum. since BNB skyrocketed and became a coin with a fantastic value then I have never sold BNB for now, there will be many surprises from BNB so that by holding BNB for at least a year I'm sure I can profit at least 300x.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀