Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When you sell is no longer "yours"  (Read 548 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 02:09:28 PM

I think we should be ready with anything when we decide to sell what we have because we could not have that "thing," and it could be hard to buy or have that "thing."

We can feel happy to sell at a profit, but on the other side, we need to accept that we do not have that "thing" as before. And if that is about bitcoin, when we decide to sell bitcoin at a profit, we can buy back bitcoin, especially if the price drops. It is about how we can accept and not expect to turn back the time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2021, 04:05:26 PM

When I sell I do it practically closing my eyes. As my investment plan is to own everything in bitcoin and crypto and that every time I need to pay my bills I sell only what I need, my bank account is again empty.

Sometimes you sell and price begins to fall and you feel happy for that. You feel lucky selling off when you notice that the price crashed as soon as you sold off but you will feel bad after selling and price begins to go up. Taking care of our bills is one of the reasons that make alot of people sell. You can not have bitcoin and be broke at the same time without selling some to take care of your bills and yourself.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 04:10:26 PM

If price of bitcoin increases after they sold then they would be worried even some regret about it for very long but there is no need of such useless activities though because you can't bring back the past, just concentrate on what have to be done in the future which can bring more money than you lost if you do the things in the right way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 04:40:59 PM

Life really sucks if someone sold all their BTC to make a business offline like a restaurant and is not successful today because of the pandemic. Not having BTC today is a setback.

Not everyone will have the opportunity to have a bitcoin really but those who have and sell for fear or fud and they try to drive a physical business by selling off bitcoin hodling, if that business fails is going to be devastating and I think such person would not be happy. But I don't think is wise to use up bitcoin for the purpose of physical investment except using the proceed for capital investment that grows in value with time like land acquisition.
MNbag

Activity: 116
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:35:12 PM

This is the very definition of investing: to aim to make money off it.

If you are linked to the investment in any other way than it is going to go up, that is not a good investment.

Leave emotions off the table, it is ok to cash out eventually.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:55:46 PM

This may seem very obvious, but some people do not seem to clearly understand what selling means. For example, I know a few people for a mid-size village that, during a housing boom, sold quite a bit of land to developers and made a development plan that was pretty much crazy (high rise on small streets, minimal walkways, no space for public services, ...). They were very happy about getting the money. Now, all I hear is complaints about how many disgusting people that are not born there came to live to "their village".

When you sell, is no longer yours. When you sell your bitcoin for more than you paid, you may be happy about it, but unless you have an investment to make or would like to buy something else, all you have left is... fiat. And fiat finds its way out of pockets very quickly.

Sadly there are many people in this world who seek out short term profits while overlooking the long term expenses that come with selling out. As you say, these people have no right to complain about new people moving in since they sold without thinking about the future - all the money they raised was probably blown rather quickly and now they are feeling guilty that they wasted it. Not only that, the property that they have sold if it is like many places in the world has probably appreciated in value. Ultimately they were poor custodians, who instead of keeping ownership and receiving small rents for their lifetime (like the wise would do), decided to take a large lump sum up front instead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:58:56 PM

Everything has a time to let go of ownership, and we can't hold it forever if the need is really urgent and we don't know where to look for income. In keeping with what we have at the time of ownership Bitcoin aspires to hold until next year. As the last person from among those who do not have a steady income, they always decide to end what if they have a selling value in order to survive to provide for their family. That's what I've experienced since holding bitcoin until releasing it in early 2021.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 07:05:16 PM

This may seem very obvious, but some people do not seem to clearly understand what selling means. For example, I know a few people for a mid-size village that, during a housing boom, sold quite a bit of land to developers and made a development plan that was pretty much crazy (high rise on small streets, minimal walkways, no space for public services, ...). They were very happy about getting the money. Now, all I hear is complaints about how many disgusting people that are not born there came to live to "their village".

When you sell, is no longer yours. When you sell your bitcoin for more than you paid, you may be happy about it, but unless you have an investment to make or would like to buy something else, all you have left is... fiat. And fiat finds its way out of pockets very quickly.
This is common in almost all aspects of our lives, people have a difficult time to let go of the missed opportunities, and the bigger the missed opportunity or the perception of it the greater is the regret.

And I have no doubt bitcoin is going to cause such regret among many people as they got in the market early and while they sold their coins for a decent profit if they had held their coins or even just a portion of their coins then they will be incredibly rich by now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 07:59:45 PM

This happens a lot in developing countries where small startup always energetic to take opportunities where they see one and when the host communities see that it no longer benefits them, they change their tune after selling out their assets because of money for short term stability.
That's why it's always good to have everything documented with papers, the moment they start misbehaving, sue them for damages and company stake.

Though, this is different from communities who give their resources to the government without helping the host community, I think there fight is on good course.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:52:45 PM
Merited by paxmao (2)

As my investment plan is to own everything in bitcoin and crypto and that every time I need to pay my bills I sell only what I need, my bank account is again empty.
Wow, that's ballsy.  I respect that, though there's no way I could keep all of my assets in crypto--it's just far too risky, and at my age I'm more risk-averse than I used to be.  But I bet you that the people who do keep all or most of their wealth in bitcoin (I'm not sure about most altcoins) are going to see it pay off big time within a few years.  My one big regret in crypto is that I didn't buy and hold bitcoin when I had a chance to buy it at around $200 back in 2015 or so.
That is what I used to do, and I was quite happy about it as well. There were moments when I spent some money, and then when I wake up next time I had the same money as the day before like I spent nothing. However, eventually the crashes became so hard that we had 50% drops that resulted with my income slashed in two, and that made living very hard. If you could save some money aside for rainy days like bear runs then this idea could work, but if you can't and end up spending it all like I did then you would be in big trouble.

Yes, I realize that I was a big idiot back then and I would not do that again, but it was still a scary few months and I stopped. It was a good period in 2017 and I stopped in 2018, now for the past 2-3 years I just live regularly and whatever I have saved at the end of the month goes back into crypto which allowed me to make a good profit.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:59:24 PM

We do have different interpretation on things and we do believe into something that we do believe on the first place.When it comes to fiat then i cant really blame off that everybody would still end up on accumulating fiat.
Its just common sense that you dont own on things that you do have sold already.Doesnt matter if you do end up on having fiat or not as long it would be beneficial to yours then go ahead.
Also, its just understandable that you had already sell off your assets or something valuable then does mean that you had already made your final choice, theres no turning back.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2021, 10:06:27 PM

Greed usually hurts people bitcoin makes more profit in long term investments but it is better to hold it for a certain period of time and sell it without much greed. Because a lot of the time when the price goes up we come up more then when the price goes down we lose if sold, the price starts to rise you have to keep everything in one place for a long time without investing and in the short term there will be benefits from both sides.

Long term perspective means holding to get multiple times of profit, but it's inevitable for some people to sell especially during bullmarket thinking about Bitcoin could've been peaked.
Nobody knows what the future holds, as long as they have sold it more than the amount they acquired Bitcoin before then I think that's fine. However, regrets are inevitable as well after Bitcoin has been gradually developed and rapidly adopted by many, thus causes a huge uptrend in price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:07:35 PM

This is just the bitter truth. You only get happy seeing your Bitcoin sold at a higher price than you bought but once it's converted to fiat it gets out of the pocket too quickly like @ op rightly said except for the purpose of reinvestment or an urgent need it's better to reserve your asset in cryptocurrency than fiat because 1 valueable cryptocurrency in your wallet is better than a thousand fiat in your account
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:29:54 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

I think I've heard some complaints about this before it's like some people are jealous to those early adopters because they are millionaires nowadays but the fact that most of them sold their Bitcoin early this doesn't count as them one of the millionaire....

Not the point at all. This is not related to early investors that sold their bitcoin, this is more about people that sell quick for a quick profit. The early adopters are probably well-off and I am happy, perhaps grateful,  that they started all this.

If people sell because they need the money short term, it is very likely that they should have never bought in the first place. Do not invest what you are going to need in the short term.

Again, if you sell, you are out. If there is any future for this, you are not in it.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:34:58 PM

I think I've heard some complaints about this before it's like some people are jealous to those early adopters because they are millionaires nowadays but the fact that most of them sold their Bitcoin early this doesn't count as them one of the millionaire....

Not the point at all. This is not related to early investors that sold their bitcoin, this is more about people that sell quick for a quick profit. The early adopters are probably well-off and I am happy, perhaps grateful,  that they started all this.

If people sell because they need the money short term, it is very likely that they should have never bought in the first place. Do not invest what you are going to need in the short term.

Again, if you sell, you are out. If there is any future for this, you are not in it.

But for some who sold, maybe they sold in profit, higher than their buying price. Some people are just happy to get their profits, whereas, others can hold long-term no matter is the market situation. Some can do scalping in a very good way they can make profit out of it. But of course, once you sold it, there's no turning back and definitely, it is not yours anymore. You can just tell to yourself, that once you have that amount of coins.
Iron Fist

Activity: 234
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:16:17 AM

There is only one thing I know for certain right now: I'm on my way to earning my first whole 1 BTC, and nothing will stop me from achieving my set goal.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:49:48 PM

If price of bitcoin increases after they sold then they would be worried even some regret about it for very long but there is no need of such useless activities though because you can't bring back the past, just concentrate on what have to be done in the future which can bring more money than you lost if you do the things in the right way.
Each of us has his own circumstances. We don't know the real reason for selling Bitcoin, but there are many reasons for selling. Perhaps they need money to facilitate their living, to pay bills, or need to buy a treatment or perform an operation..etc. Therefore, they are forced to sell even if they only achieve Small profits, We all know that holding bitcoin in the long term is the best decision to be made because the future of bitcoin is bright, but we will be lucky if we hold Bitcoin without any reason to sell.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:23:07 PM

Everything has a time to let go of ownership, and we can't hold it forever if the need is really urgent and we don't know where to look for income. In keeping with what we have at the time of ownership Bitcoin aspires to hold until next year. As the last person from among those who do not have a steady income, they always decide to end what if they have a selling value in order to survive to provide for their family. That's what I've experienced since holding bitcoin until releasing it in early 2021.
That is a good release. 2021 price skyrocket if ever you invested 1 year ago or much more 5 years ago then it’s a big profit. We can not hold long as we need to set more goals and plan in living. May stories of holding sometimes turn out to be an inspiration like those who hold and can buy a property, create their business ad, etc. If we know we will sell some then maybe we were able to acquire some too. Holding is good if we have still extra money to spend on the present but if not then it's not bad to sell at least some to enjoy the present.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 12:42:40 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 01:14:04 PM by oHnK

This has happened in my country for a long time, even the natives can't buy a land in their place of birth, this is indeed supported by many factors such as urgent financial needs and cannot be blamed.  If you complain because of foreigners who occupy it becomes a strange thing.

When it comes to Bitcoin ownership and psychology, the basis may be slightly different.  Because the psychology of a trader in selling their holdings will be influenced by more factors such as fomo and others.  So it's not just a fundamental issue but many others.  This population phenomenon has occurred for a long time and has been strengthened by the flow of globalization.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 10:20:08 PM

From my understanding, i understood that selling is a transaction exchanges between Good's and services irrespective the measure, now op gave an illustration via land selling as a reference, it's very obvious that before you sells your any of your belongings you have already made your mind and also have another alternative or steps to follow because the side effects of it, so relating it to bitcoin, i know that some people used to be inquisitive to sell bitcoin immediately the price appreciate, but i seems it as choice because they have already made a decision before they sold it out, and option B maybe in place.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██