Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most performing altcoin for October  (Read 1660 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 11:16:44 PM

the best performing token in the industry so far for the month of october is Gravitoken. Having moved from a low price of about $4  to a roof top of $1.14M. i do not think i have seen a case like that in my cause of operating in the crypto space and also as an investor. Confirm that the price of Gravitoken is way more than one can imagine or expect to perform in less than 30 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herizal85

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 04:31:25 AM

Yes, hopefully all altcoins experience an upward trend because by experiencing price changes, we may also be more enthusiastic in hunting for prizes on this forum, and hopefully in the future the price of ethereum can go to the moon.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:31:38 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

I agree that there are a lot of projects but it is necessary to check everything before investing. There are a lot of promising altcoins but it is necessary to find them Smiley

It is really very difficult to find the most performing altcoins, but it is necessary to check all details to find a good project for investing.
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:42:50 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

Because cryptocurrency mining requires a lot of electricity cryptocurrency industry has a bad reputation. It will be good if cryptocurrency mining will become more eco-friendly.

Now cryptocurrency market raise and a lot of people want to mine cryptocurrency, that is why with every year mining require more and more electricity.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:28:10 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

For the month of october i invest a little in shiba inu !!, i see the shiba community growing more and more and i am interested in shiba inu. I think the future of shiba Inu will be very good and can provide a lot of benefits for people who invest in it

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:44:45 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

For the month of october i invest a little in shiba inu !!, i see the shiba community growing more and more and i am interested in shiba inu. I think the future of shiba Inu will be very good and can provide a lot of benefits for people who invest in it

Shiba Inu made me very happy too. No wonder I still believed in him and invested a little. I think that this is not the limit at which its growth will stop.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 07:02:22 PM

I would single out two cryptocurrencies this month, of course bitcoin and Ethereum, it's just that the growth dynamics are surprising and it seems to me that this is not the limit, I have been seeing bullish growth for a long time, I would not like to change the trend.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:21:53 AM

for ethereum to reach $ 4500 seems still too small and can not be achieved in the near future. I think the opportunity for a new coin to generate hype will look more real than the ethereum hype. maybe ethereum needs a lot of time in the future to pump and reach a price of $4500
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 08:42:05 AM

October is still the best time as it is the beginning of the last quarter of this year. Performance of crypto currency is also doing good as BTC is continuously increasing uptrend along with other altcoins too. Some altcoins are really performing well like Xrp, BNB, Dia, Sol etc. Hope it will continue more forward.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 10:24:15 AM

The biggest news of october is shiba, we didn't expect that more than $300 million in cash made the price of shiba skyrocket to more than 280% in october, i hope more investors invest big to buy coins so that crypto will shine even more.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 10:58:27 AM

I myself am very surprised by the increase in altcoin prices, especially at this time..
including the pyr token with a month's time has really shown its prowess,until now it's close to a value of almost 9$ and at that time I released it with 2$...

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Bertyda

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 01:26:02 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

Now cryptocurrency market raise and a lot of people want to mine cryptocurrency, that is why with every year mining require more and more electricity.

Between miners there is a big competition and to win this competition miners very often steal electricity. That it why authorities try to ban mining.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 05:38:00 PM

Mining Bitcoin requires a lot of electricity. The price of Bitcoin continues to raise. It means that more miners will start to mine Bitcoin in the future.
It's not like that. Investment needed to start mining is too big and saying that there will be more miners in the future, that's right. But there will also be those people that considers mining that shall stop.
Because they see the hashrate keeps going high and the equipment needed for it is very costly.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 07:04:55 PM

Shiba Inu made me very happy too. No wonder I still believed in him and invested a little. I think that this is not the limit at which its growth will stop.

Of course not !.
shiba inu still has a great future driven by a community that already has full power. maybe now Shiba inu is a good start and will likely hit ATH for the next time.

Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 06:59:48 PM

Mining Bitcoin requires a lot of electricity. The price of Bitcoin continues to raise. It means that more miners will start to mine Bitcoin in the future.

The price of Bitcoin continues to rise. More people want to mine bitcoin. It means that soon mining will require even more electricity and a lot of miners will steal electricity.

Smart miners do not think about how to steal the existing electricity, but how to use this nature to obtain electricity. One of them is by developing solar electricity. We often see mining companies with buildings full of sun-catching tools.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:39:42 PM

SOL, definitely SOL for the very good performance of this month. I think not just this month as they also have a lot of good news lately, prep up for a better performance in next month.
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:45:34 PM

I think there are many promising business proposals in the world and it is very difficult to choose the most needed one. And now the most profitable offer is investing in cryptocurrencies. And the most promising coins in October in my opinion are Ethereum and BNB. I believe that by the end of the year, these coins can reach incredible heights and therefore very good profits can be made.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:13:24 PM

After experiencing a sharp decline in early September to late September, now the movement is increasing, albeit slowly, the growth of interest in the midst of rising global inflation will still be the motor for crypto businesses at the end of this year. Years of long waiting will definitely happen in the months to the end of this year especially bitcoin.
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:22:01 PM

In my opinion, it is a very difficult thing to predict performance, and never know what cryptocurrency will rise at the highest rate compared to others. For me for now believe in the price of Ethereum to make it happen. It has great potential and can show some of its potential because we are in a great period now.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:37:04 PM

Since early October, Bitcoin made its first move past 50k and was then followed by Ethereum of course. I think everyone already knows what can happen in the crypto market once these two giants go up, other cryptos will also follow and will rise even better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: