Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptos and NFTs are you Excited about?  (Read 1036 times)
Lunafox

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:31:11 AM

Now meme tokens are very popular. Sometimes meme tokens raise even more than other coins and tokens. The ability to earn more money attracts a lot of people. That is why a lot of meme coins appear such as https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

Famous people receive a lot of money for promotion of meme tokens.
The most important thing for meme tokens is a big advertizing campaign to attract attention of investors.

Promotion is necessary for all projects. But I agree that very often famous persons promote meme coins because now meme coins are very popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 03:28:24 PM

I am particularly interested in Licensed sports NFTs. This is a new trend and will surpass other Nfties related projects by leaps and bounds. We are still at the beginning of the NFT growth, but you have to choose carefully. This one is promising, by the way: itsmyne.club

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 03:43:02 PM

The presence of NFT makes cryptocurrencies shine even more, now there are many NFT-based projects, especially successful games and this is a trend that will continue for the long term, I am currently investing in several NFT-based coins, namely: Axie Infinity, The Sandbox and DigiByte.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 02:36:49 AM

With the marketcap of crypto at near 2.5 trillion now..and I think that doesn't include NFTs right?
There is a lot of saturation but I am sure there are good projects launching.

Which crypto projects new ICOs or existing you are excited about?  

Any NFTs you like or ways of evaluating NFTs that you personally use?

How do you stay on top of the newest things launching and hearing about them?

I have heard good things about Terra and Arbitrum. Cheers thanks guys

Shiba Inu coin is making headlines on all Social Media since more than a week and I also feel excited about it as my investment value has gone up 5 times during this Bull cycle. This coin is in Hype now and every investors/trader is taking buy position in it since they heard that it is building strong case to get listed on ROBBINHOOD wallet. When I study track track of Shiba, i get the  feeling that , though it is a meme coin but it can follow the path of Doge coin which was considered worthless 2 years back but now its price is 26 cents. This is crypto space which always come with surprise  and anything can happen here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:16:53 AM

Last time we also witnessed the NFT boom, I also joined and held some projects that I love and have had very good returns. 
Axie Infinity (AXS) is the leading project in this field, really happy to have joined and made a profit with it in a short time.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:03:13 AM

I really don't understand what the content title is related to. As for the rangers protocol, there is nothing to complain about, I have seen the project attract a large amount of investment. And the team of the project is also very good, this project is one of the projects that I research and plan to hold for a long time.

barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:09:22 AM

As for now I am really excited about Polkadot. I consider that it will be a huge hype around it in the end of 2021 and in the beginning of 2022. It has been launching for about a year and now it is going to happen the last stage of this process: auctions of parachains. It means that new blockchains will take their places on Polkadot. I expect that this project will attract a lot of attention.

alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 09:51:13 PM

Now meme tokens are very popular. Sometimes meme tokens raise even more than other coins and tokens. The ability to earn more money attracts a lot of people. That is why a lot of meme coins appear such as https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

Famous people receive a lot of money for promotion of meme tokens.
The most important thing for meme tokens is a big advertizing campaign to attract attention of investors.

Meme coins are popular because their price growth even more than the price of different coins. Also meme coins more volatile and many people use it for trading.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:39:14 PM

Meme coins are popular because their price growth even more than the price of different coins. Also meme coins more volatile and many people use it for trading.

People use meme coins for speculations. They trade meme coins on cryptocurrency exchanges and earn money on them.
That is why meme coins are so popular.
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 11:23:37 PM

People use meme coins for speculations. They trade meme coins on cryptocurrency exchanges and earn money on them.
That is why meme coins are so popular.

Promotion is very important for all meme coins. But also it is important to add new listings on the exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 12:01:21 AM

With the marketcap of crypto at near 2.5 trillion now..and I think that doesn't include NFTs right?

Never managed to understand what's the use of talking about marketcap - especially in crypto and NFT. This figure means nothing, no information at all. All these trillions can disappear in a few hours easily. It's a bubble.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:04:47 AM

Big Fan of Opacity!

Mobile App coming in November... Sia Integration, Consistent updates from the CEO, Active Community,  Very real competitor to Filecoin
and way easier to use. Plus the fact that it has a lot more potential to grow!

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 02:02:11 AM

Promotion is necessary for all projects. But I agree that very often famous persons promote meme coins because now meme coins are very popular.
It's just a matter of time and trends and hype, because anyone who promotes meme coins under any name won't last long in general, because meme coins live not because of utility or use, but because of the trend or hype created by famous people.

I think shiba Inu is now more than a meme coin and it is not backed by any celebrity any more, its momentum is purely based on its own strength. The team of Shiba Inu is very active in building its use case by developing Shiba swap, Shiba staking as well shiba NFT platform. It has already attained Top 10 Rank on coinmarketcap which hopefully it will sustain with its performance in coming days and weeks. Expected Listing of Shiba Inu on Robbin hood platform will further boost its price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 04:07:42 AM

Mark Zuckerberg recently rebranded Facebook co. to Meta, I'd love to hear more about Metaverse as they will be supporting NFTs, this is such a game changer and I think more NFT projects will roll out once Metaverse is released, the potential is there, let's see if Mark Zucc executes this one well.

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/10/28/facebooks-metaverse-will-support-nfts/
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 07:26:39 AM

NFT based projects are getting more and more popular, many big companies are getting success after getting into crypto and creating NFT projects, this is good news for us to be able to earn big profits by investing in NFT projects, and some that I recommend are: Wall Street Games, APENFT, Origin Protocol and The Sandbox.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 11:24:50 AM

I'm a fan of an influencer who promoted ECOMI https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ecomi/
This is a new NFT project but had been giving me a good profit. It's a  gaming and an NFT profit for protecting collectible digital assets.

I know there are already lots of platforms to buy and sell NFTs today but what I'm excited about is the ease of use in creating your own NFT and new revenue streams for artists to have their own gallery on the iOS app.

ecomi is one of the good projects that I know so far and even I am also working on deepening my observations here.
I'm curious because apart from his project in Singapore he is also supported by ORBIS Blockchain Technologies Ltd and this made me do some research.
but on the other hand when after I dig deeper they turned out to be pretty good things to do because apart from the most famous VeVe project, the company is also looking to solve problems related to security and data protection through the development of the ECOMI Secure Storage Wallet.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sardel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 12:13:39 PM

Speaking of the crypto gems, you guys should check out how amazing Paybswap is. I've been holding it for quite some time now and I can feel it will blast off any moment when they launch their cross-chain DEX. Rug proof, backed by a hardworking team of professionals, with real-life utility. Definitely worth investing IMO.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 03:07:39 PM

Promotion is very important for all meme coins. But also it is important to add new listings on the exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin.

Promotion is necessary for all coins and tokens. Now the competition in the cryptocurrency market is so big that it is very important to attract the attention of users to the coin.
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 03:17:44 PM

Honestly I'm excited for Facebook NFT project called meta which will possibly become the next most talked about in crypto verse, the chances of getting hands on the NFTs will be pretty low if it ever happens and as for the metaverse idea its definitely going to get the hype, good one Mark

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 04:44:50 PM

NFT has been a trend for almost 2 years and proved to be a lot of big projects that lead to successful games and art in the market, some of the NFT coins that I collect and hold for the long term are Tezos, Cecentraland and Digibyte.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: