Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a right time to buy some ethereum?.  (Read 1719 times)
Dewiana

Activity: 533
Merit: 53

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 04:09:47 AM

I think it's not enough, but if you buy it doesn't hurt because eth keeps going up, this is a very promising investment, because it peaks for a while and if it goes down, it could decline some time after that it returns to record levels... even every day of this month it keeps happening again and again fold

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:13:14 PM

Oddly enough, Ethereum is always stable and helps many to increase their capital. And in my personal experience, Ethereum has always had positive sides, as it has always been in demand on the Ethereum platform. And I think that Ethereum will always be relevant and now it is very profitable to invest in Ethereum.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 04:46:05 PM

Ethereum looks very Bullish now and likely to hit 4K in few days if Bitcoin remains Bullish. Once Ethereum's major upgrade occurs sometime in late 2021 or early 2022, one simulation estimates that the circulating supply of Ethereum could shrink by around 1.4% each year at current rates of fee burning. Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.
Sure if you have the money, now would be a good time to start buying it. Ethereum usually reach its all time high price after bitcoin reaches its all time high, and bitcoin has already reached a new ATH price and seems like it will keep going from there. A lot of people have predicted a bullish trend from now till December.

So, there is every possibility that Ethereum itself is going to also reach the last ATH price and cross it to reach another new ATH price. So if you have the money to invest, now is a good time to start buying Ethereum before the month of November and December reaches.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:36:35 PM

When it hovers around $3k2 and you still question about it is the right time to buy some ETH. Look at its price now and this ain't just the momentum of solely ETH but as the whole market was in the hull run. Image what will happen if news about ETH starts rolling out. It is always the right time to buy some ETH, period.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:48:44 PM

Ethereum is rising so fast at this time. If we think about Bitcoin, it has reached a new ATH and I hope bitcoin will be growing more. Most of the crypto follow bitcoin and thus Ethereum has good potential to grow big. In my opinion, it is still good time to buy Ethereum to get a good profit.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 09:02:29 PM

Ethereum is rising so fast at this time. If we think about Bitcoin, it has reached a new ATH and I hope bitcoin will be growing more. Most of the crypto follow bitcoin and thus Ethereum has good potential to grow big. In my opinion, it is still good time to buy Ethereum to get a good profit.
It will so don't worry and those that have asked if they should have bought Ethereum before. I guess if you did, you're now seeing the answer if you just did.
It's stepped again to $4k and that's all you have to see and now there's regretful decision for those that didn't trust themselves for buying it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 09:28:01 PM

Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.
Well it's the most best time to buy some eth for sure, Just buy some eth and wait till network upgrade. Lately as you can see the ethereum market was perfromed really weel even though the fee still high, Beside that as you can see people was really hype by participating on becoming validator so it's the best time for you to buy it and then just hold.
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 10:57:43 PM

If I have more capital, I will buy Ethereum right now because I am sure that Ethereum will have higher ATH again in the altcoin season.
But, I personally prefer also to choose Buying BNB because the price is still lower than ETH. And this will also have another chance to get a higher and higher price.
But of course, everyone has their own opinion. ETH and BNB are worthy for investing, especially for me even for short investment or trading, not for long term
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:53:44 PM

If you really like ETH, buy it. If no, another ALTS also great for investment, bullish probably would come soon, collecting every dips which come would be great.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BlackRexuz

Activity: 270
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 03:36:36 PM

all decisions are yours, I only suggest if you want to buy ETH. better see first how time to buy or not. it is likely that Ethereum itself will also hit the last ATH price and cross it to reach another new ATH price.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:30:37 PM

If you really like ETH, buy it. If no, another ALTS also great for investment, bullish probably would come soon, collecting every dips which come would be great.

If you think that the coin has a good potential, then why not? investing always depends on
how you understand the project and how willing you are to wait for the growth and success. It's
no longer a surprise if ETH will continue to rise, the bull momentum will keep coming back, buying
in each dip will give you the opportunities to collect and save more coins while waiting for your target.

It's important to set your expectations and allow yourself to keep holding until the time that the coin hit
the peak and bring decent profits to your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 08:35:24 PM

Ethereum looks very Bullish now and likely to hit 4K in few days if Bitcoin remains Bullish. Once Ethereum's major upgrade occurs sometime in late 2021 or early 2022, one simulation estimates that the circulating supply of Ethereum could shrink by around 1.4% each year at current rates of fee burning. Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.
in one week the price of Ethereum has reached the target you set, currently the price of ethereum is correcting in the range of $3,9k and there is still an opportunity to buy at the current price. on the other hand BTC price is still stable at $60k. if the price of BTC in the next few days can reach $61k then most likely the price of ethereum will follow.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 09:07:22 PM

Ethereum should be presented in your portfolio anyways. This is one of the most fundamental coins and I would suggest to give it at least 20% of your crypto portfolio. You can't buy the dippest dip, there is no need to guess. Just hold it and buy more on dumps - you won't be disappointed.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 05:33:39 AM

It is always the right choice to buy ETH it can also be used to store data and run decentralized application it also provides the safety to the platform in the upcoming time it can even surpass The Bitcoin This is mostly due to its wider range of application and also ETH unlimited supply with annual maximum supply 18 million eth you can buy it , definitely a good investment

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 06:54:04 AM

It is always the right choice to buy ETH it can also be used to store data and run decentralized application it also provides the safety to the platform in the upcoming time it can even surpass The Bitcoin This is mostly due to its wider range of application and also ETH unlimited supply with annual maximum supply 18 million eth you can buy it , definitely a good investment
I slightly agree with what you are saying because Ethereum is actually really good and good, but to surpass Bitcoin, I don't think it's easy for anyone, including Ethereum, because the difficulty of competing with Bitcoin has been very clear from the past then until now.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:00:08 AM

Ethereum is a coin worth buying, even if we want to hold it for 5 more years then ethereum will continue to skyrocket, daily transaction volume continues to increase and now it has reached 55% of bitcoin transaction volume I'm sure in 3 years ethereum will beat bitcoin and become the king of cryptocurrencies.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:10:18 AM

im holding alot of eth atm and i think when eth 2.0 comes out it will pump like cardano did because cardano is pos and have been pumping like crazy. but i think eth will pump until February and crash real hard. and in mid june when eth 2.0 arrives it will have its own cycle and pump.
just how i see the crypto market.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:34:37 AM

Ethereum is a coin worth buying, even if we want to hold it for 5 more years then ethereum will continue to skyrocket, daily transaction volume continues to increase and now it has reached 55% of bitcoin transaction volume I'm sure in 3 years ethereum will beat bitcoin and become the king of cryptocurrencies.
Regarding the 55% increase in volume on Ethereum I believe and agree with your statement, but to become the King of cryptocurrency and beat Bitcoin, I think it is not an easy thing for Ethereum to do because the amount of volume that can increase at this time will also decrease someday, so it will be difficult for Ethereum to achieve.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:39:14 AM

After some consecutive weeks, the market seems really promising. But will this trend continue? Pay no attention as long as you hold or purchase ETH and come back later. We can put our trust in ETH, and it is worthy of that much hype.

Whether Ethereum wins or loses to Bitcoin doesn't matter to me. Profits are what matter most to me!

I think that people who believe in this technology are interested in profit too Wink
As we can see, the prices of cryptocurrencies are rising all the time, but someday the bull run will end and the bear market will start. Unfortunately, we do not know when it will happen and how long the bear market will last. For people who believe in success of Ethereum, time doesn't matter. However, for you, if you are only interested in profits, the most important thing is to determine the time after which you want to cash out, because if a long bear market start, it may be even several years.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 08:28:32 AM

in one week the price of Ethereum has reached the target you set, currently the price of ethereum is correcting in the range of $3,9k and there is still an opportunity to buy at the current price. on the other hand BTC price is still stable at $60k. if the price of BTC in the next few days can reach $61k then most likely the price of ethereum will follow.
It still really depends on how the market conditions and cycles move, because it is clear that at the moment the Bitcoin price is still above $60K, to be precise it is at $61,131 and Ethereum is in the $4,025 range, you can immediately see this in the market because what you say is a little deviated from what I see at the moment

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████