Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:12:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin you hold for Next Bull Run  (Read 2614 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 10:14:38 AM

Im holding a few good top coins to be sold when the next bullish trend will come soon. I do believe if SHIBA, SOLANA, and Polygon will be going to the moon soon. These coins have low marketcap compared with another top 10 coins in the cmc. It makes sense to hodl these coins for the next bullish trend. In my opinion it's not worth to hodl top coins for the next bullrun. The more marketcap reached by top coins and less room to growth. I do believe medium coins should become the solution to give us bunch of money for sure. That's why i were picking some good coins. The fact that if so many times people have become the new millionaires by holding the small cap - medium cap coins and these coins have entered into the top coins like AXS, SOL and many more.
They are not low cap, they are quite high cap right now. When people are talking about low cap stuff they are not talking about stuff that are in the top 10 or even top 50. When we are talking about small cap stuff we are talking about stuff that are not even in the top 500 stuff. However, if you want to hold SOL or Shiba then it is on you and you can do whatever you want, they could still go up, just because they are in top 10 doesn't mean that they will not go up, they can still go up a lot.

SOL is a bit better, they are a great ecosystem building project, they stopped their blockchain when there was a problem and that is a horrible power to imagine, it is centralization so I am out of it now, but I understand people who are in. However I do not get the people who invest into Shiba, that is made as a memecoin that was on a hype and nothing more, why would you care about it?
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 12:30:33 PM

We've been in a bull run since early this month and I guess it should be the last for 2021 before Bitcoin relapses into a bearish pattern next year. Anyone who hasn't bought before today may be buying a bit high as it were now. The best time to buy is when the market is bloody and not when it's looking greenish, anyway. The market is greenish now. Here are a few alts I've been hodling for sometime now: Cartesi, Tronpad, Curio, CIFI, Gzone, Velaspad, just to mention but six. I expect these alts to perform very well because of the utility they harbour.

Cant agree more. Buy when market is bleeding, but we prefer buying when market is at its ATH. Same is happening right now. All top alt coins are at there ATH or near to that. The margin of profit from here on is very limited. Right now just watch the market and buy when it fell down. My top picks are ETH, Solana, Uniswap and LTC but when market goes down not right now.
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 577

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 12:42:49 PM

Mine I still keep holding my favorite altcoins which are ethereum, binance coin, Polkadot and Etna. I'm hoping that in the next bull run these my altcoins will make profit especially etna which is a new altcoin but the project is promising they already developing the NFT game which is cool for me, the coin has potential in the future.
ETNA Network's ATH is $1.50 and has dropped to 90% after previously there was a correct on altcoins and bitcoin but this coin is still not able to rise by half and only stays at the bottom but with the development of the NFT game this could be going up but I don't hold this coin to be a favourite, for me there are other potential coins compared to ETNA.

I want to expect hype to happen again but after I investigated this only happens to meme coins which are always high hype then the real altcoins still haven't arrived and hope that in 2022 it will start again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Betaj00 (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:16:20 PM

If that both coins can increase, I will make some profit.
If that coin is not increasing, that will be dust in my wallet, hahaha.

You invested in multiple altcoin so Absolutely your portfolio will increase, you buy six different altcoin and also buy two meme coin. Investment on multiple coin is very secure and profitable strategy.         
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:41:47 PM

The price is back to $62k and it is closest to $64k. It can trigger the altcoin to follow increase because some altcoins already move and get more market support. So whatever your coin, just hold and wait for the next bull run because I think the next bull run will not just come for bitcoin but also the altcoin. But make sure you hold the good coins and not gamble with your money, especially using big money to invest in that coin.
I believe that ATH will happen soon, however what happens afterwards is a problem. I do not know if it will be 70k or 80k or anything like that. I mean it is obvious that it is going to break ATH price right now because it is way close and I doubt that it will not be dropping right now. I believe that it is going to crash eventually as well, there is no situation where it doesn't drop and that drop could happen anytime as well.

We do not know if it is going to be something like 100k before it crashes or will it happen as soon as we hit the ATH price as well. Which is why we are watching what is going to happen, just watching and hoping that crash comes a very late time instead of right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:18:00 AM

The price is back to $62k and it is closest to $64k. It can trigger the altcoin to follow increase because some altcoins already move and get more market support. So whatever your coin, just hold and wait for the next bull run because I think the next bull run will not just come for bitcoin but also the altcoin. But make sure you hold the good coins and not gamble with your money, especially using big money to invest in that coin.
I believe that ATH will happen soon, however what happens afterwards is a problem. I do not know if it will be 70k or 80k or anything like that. I mean it is obvious that it is going to break ATH price right now because it is way close and I doubt that it will not be dropping right now. I believe that it is going to crash eventually as well, there is no situation where it doesn't drop and that drop could happen anytime as well.

We do not know if it is going to be something like 100k before it crashes or will it happen as soon as we hit the ATH price as well. Which is why we are watching what is going to happen, just watching and hoping that crash comes a very late time instead of right now.
I hope that will come this month or in the next two months so, in the next year, we can see bitcoin price can stay at a high price, and that can attract the altcoin to have altcoin season. If that can happen, we can repeat to make a big profit because many potential coins can lift their price in a short time before the bear trend coming again.

While bitcoin price now is stable at $60k-$62k, it gives the altcoin to lift the price for a small price and if bitcoin can back to get another rally, the altcoin will follow behind bitcoin. I am sure $100k will be reached sooner or later and that could be the new ATH this year or next year. But we also have a chance to see the crash if bad news comes like before but I do not expect that will affect to bitcoin price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:20:49 AM

~
It barely touches 64k yet, which is from what I can recall was the last ATH we got.
Surely many shitcoins out there will flow along with the bull run if it happens soon enough. Right now I am all into Bitcoin right now, and I am not considering any alts anytime soon.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 09:47:36 AM

Today 15 October, Bitcoin crossed 59000 usdt and we are waiting for Next Bull market, and all Buyer already fill his bag with Altcoin. I want to know that share your best Altcoin that you hold for Next Bull market.          
On October 15 the Bitcoin price was $59K and today October 19 the Bitcoin price has reached $62K. Bitcoin's movement has been very good this month and $62K for me is a very good achievement in my opinion considering the several times there have been market corrections. Altcoins are also currently preparing for good growth and Altcoins such as Ethereum and BNB are very suitable to be included in the flat coin that will be prepared for the next bull market. I currently only store a small amount of BNB.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 10:26:01 AM

October is preparation for the bull run in December, don't just save bitcoin because 50% profit is very difficult, buying cheap coins will be easier to profit 10x even more for 2 months, and now I will focus on buying 3 coins, namely: Cardano, Shiba and Goma Finance.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1274
Merit: 618

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 03:18:13 PM

The coins which are in dip and can expect the it will perform in this bullrun. Cake, Polkadot , Ethereum classic ,and FIL these are the coin which are in huge dip as compare to its previous AllTimeHigh so we can expect that it will perform hugely in this bull run and too much chances that it will break its previous high and move to new AllTimeHigh. So keep eyes on them

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 03:36:51 PM

The bull run has arrived, the current bitcoin price is $62800 and I'm sure tomorrow will get new ATH. to get maximum profit then I will invest some coins that will pump big so that it can make my assets skyrocket again, some coins that I consider are: Floki Inu, Reef and ARPA Chain.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 04:06:27 PM

Today 15 October, Bitcoin crossed 59000 usdt and we are waiting for Next Bull market, and all Buyer already fill his bag with Altcoin. I want to know that share your best Altcoin that you hold for Next Bull market.         

I do not have a very large selection for altcrins, however I was able to give priority to ETH, LTC and TRX. At the moment, I am holding these altcoins and I believe that their prices will rise significantly on the next flight to the moon. Of course, these are not all the altcoins that I would buy now, but at the moment I am limited in free funds for investment. I would also like to note that the next flight to the moon can significantly affect the rise in prices for many altcoins, which means that right now you can start buying all the top altcoins according to information from coinmarketcap.
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 07:38:45 PM

SOL and ADA. SOL has been pumped so hard so most people were against the idea to buy it or look forward to its next bull run but I think this coin still has a lot of room to grow and many NFT coins going to flock over its network pretty soon. For ADA well I think the inactive for its in this year so there might be a chance it was overlooked look and I'm waiting for its pump at the next bull run.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:32:11 PM

SOL and ADA. SOL has been pumped so hard so most people were against the idea to buy it or look forward to its next bull run but I think this coin still has a lot of room to grow and many NFT coins going to flock over its network pretty soon. For ADA well I think the inactive for its in this year so there might be a chance it was overlooked look and I'm waiting for its pump at the next bull run.

Well, why did ADA grow well this year, I think the holders were very happy (those who waited), and even now there is still a good potential.
I disagree with you about SOL, but ADA is a very good option.
Not really sure about ADA, as it was because it never show such significant market growth this year and I'd never think he can perform so well just like 2017. If I do hold some altcoins, ADA is probably not on my list, I'd rather have to choose those hot coins and high trading value. That of course, BTC is on the top and followed by BNB, ETH, and I may take some consideration to SOL and Axie (NFT). Well, I guess, I shouldn't have to buy more coins this time as the rally has started already.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:44:20 PM

I am not really holding a lot of coins, just a few coins that I believe are going to do well before the year runs out. Few coins that I have been holding for long which I believe that I am going to continue to hold are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Solana, BSC,, UNI, and Aave.

Bitcoin has already crossed its last all time high price. And I am looking forward to more increase in the price before the month of December, we might get pass seventy thousand dollars anytime soon, because we are already at sixty four thousand dollars ($64,000), so that’s really close. Ethereum is yet to reach it’s last all time high price, same thing with others, but they are all on the good side right now and I’m happy about that.

CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 03:45:50 PM

DIVI Project. I have been slowing DCA on this coin for a while now. I think it has some amazing potential in the future to help bring crypto to the masses. Passive staking is always attraction to me when looking into coins and DIVI does it right. Extremely easy to setup in the mobile wallet to start getting that APY right away.
kenan000

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:50:04 PM

Hello everyone, I am happy to report how awesome the #divi project is. With the project you will be able to increase your capital X10, with the Diamond masternodes. I keep betting on #divi
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 06:12:14 PM

BNB and Solana. These two have really great potential to be even brighter in the future. I would not surprised if these two coins would be a great competitor for top coins in the coinmarketcap besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. The existence of BNB which is backed up by real exchanges that is working really great until now which is really good if you want to invest and Solana with a great solution. I will look closely on these two.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rutica36

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 06:48:57 PM

Apart from Bitcoin we are seeing several altcoins with good movements, in my case I have my eyes on DIVI and it has been doing great things, its launch of the DiviWallet for the whole world that is also helping its growth.
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:25:23 PM

BNB and Solana. These two have really great potential to be even brighter in the future. I would not surprised if these two coins would be a great competitor for top coins in the coinmarketcap besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. The existence of BNB which is backed up by real exchanges that is working really great until now which is really good if you want to invest and Solana with a great solution. I will look closely on these two.
While Sol is also nice, I think in the long term, BNB will definitely payoff more than Sol. Maybe for now, Sol has more gains compared to BNB but BNB has the backed up from Binance so no doubt eventually, Sol will not able to keep up with BNB. Both when market in normal or in the next bullrun.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: