Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin you hold for Next Bull Run  (Read 2612 times)
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 07:15:10 PM

I don’t want to take any risks with my money. So I want to hold Bitcoin, ETH these top trusted coins. Because bullrun always starts with these coins. Then the other coins gradually began to pump. Also BTC, ETH is the very good coins for long term holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 04:22:23 PM

Today 15 October, Bitcoin crossed 59000 usdt and we are waiting for Next Bull market, and all Buyer already fill his bag with Altcoin. I want to know that share your best Altcoin that you hold for Next Bull market.         

DIVI Project. I have been slowing DCA on this coin for a while now. I think it has some amazing potential in the future to help bring crypto to the masses. Passive staking is always attraction to me when looking into coins and DIVI does it right. Extremely easy to setup in the mobile wallet to start getting that APY right away.

DIVI has a lot potential project that i have to said. one of that is, DIVI has the easiest masternode setup by far. Just a few clicks and its earning you crypto almost immediately plus we don't even have to leave our computer on. Also there so many reason why its really worthy. Trust me, but pls do own research first
repasmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 05:08:55 PM

for the next bullrun I think AI based projects will dominate. $FET The safest coins for long-term. $FET volume is rising and approaching its highest price level in the last 24 hours. $FET price is now 0.7497, while its highest price was 0.7595. I think the big attack could come.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 05:29:14 PM

Today 15 October, Bitcoin crossed 59000 usdt and we are waiting for Next Bull market, and all Buyer already fill his bag with Altcoin. I want to know that share your best Altcoin that you hold for Next Bull market.         
bnb
solana
axs

i don't have interest with many crypto's to holding for the next bull run,
i concern specially those 3 coins for long run and hopefully in the next bull run those will incredibly raise.

sol will suitable investment place, for next bull run it can hit 500$.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 05:57:04 PM

I don’t want to take any risks with my money. So I want to hold Bitcoin, ETH these top trusted coins. Because bullrun always starts with these coins. Then the other coins gradually began to pump. Also BTC, ETH is the very good coins for long term holding.
until now it is clear what you are saying is indeed to be the best reference to follow. because there is no other action, which we will be able to do. indeed the time is now where bitcoin and ethereum will rise higher and higher. The increase also ultimately affected all altcoins that are still active on the stock market. at least is the altcoin at the top of the rankings in CMC.

Bitcoin, I strongly agree that this is an asset to be stored for the long term, because it is certain that bitcoin will always increase and renew the ATH that has been created, at least once every 4 years. so it is appropriate and very appropriate to be used as a long-term investment.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:45:46 PM

Everything you own is better than dogecoins or shiba coins, because potentially coins like yours will always be superior to meme coins even though they often get unexpected pumps in the market.
Yeah i'm agree with you, Holding some good coins for long term it's always better to get proper profit rather than joining some short pump like Meme Coins, I don't say it bad but need to be more careful since it's didn't have any real use case and can get easily dumped. I personally also holding some coin Like ETH as my favorite for next bull run, Some BTC, Arweave, SOL, Wemix and Draco since most of them have good prospect.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:23:23 AM

About 50% of the coins I’m holding in my wallet is Bitcoin, and the remaining 50% goes to altcoins and not so many of them. First I'm holding Ethereum, which is one of my favourite alternative crypto currencies in the market. Then apart from Ethereum, I’m also holding Solana (SOL) which has been one of the biggest trends as of this year .  The next altcoin I’m holding is Dogecoin which I bought when the Dogecoin market was trending.

So, I’ve kind of been holding it for some time now and I think it’s doing quite well, there have been an increase of over 5% today. Then the next one is Tron, which I have been investing in for so long now because I really like it. Apart from all these, I also have Polygon, polkadot, and the Thera. I believe they will be bullish.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:27:09 AM

I have plenty of coin that is being observe and I'm starting to accumulate a good amount of it these are the following TEL, KCS, ROSE, MATIC, PNT, BEPRO and LIT.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:19:02 PM

I have kept hold on the coins in my wallet with emphasis which will run bull in the future.  The coin hold I have is ada, luna, solana, cardano bull run is inevitable.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:29:46 PM

I am holding BZN,  It play to earn gaming coin.  I am also holding paper which is also in the same category.  I am holding ethereum,  polygon and avax for the blockchain coin and pancake and babelfish for defi!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
repasmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 09:48:07 PM

Of course $FET. $FET start stake drop. They have a intelligence team. $FET's volume keeps rising and approach about highest price level. If youwant to make money buy$FET. NFA
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 05:22:05 AM

Currently I am holding 3 coins namely Ethereum, Cardano and Binance coin. I feel pretty sad as I sold all my bitcoins about a month ago and just after that it boomed. Currently i am going to hold only these 3 coins and when bitcoin price goes down i will add that as well.

SolmyrDBX

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 09:13:13 AM

Try to buy some new?
Matteorsini

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 09:59:04 AM

My portfolio is now packed with ETH, LINK, ADA, LTC and this undervalued token called PAYB - the token of Paybswap. I've got a feeling it will soar high in this bull run since the launch of their cross-chain DEX is very close according to their team announcements.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:11:26 PM

Right now I have filled my bag with several kinds of Altcoins, including Eth, Bnb, Ada, Axs, Trx, and Matic, because that's what I can buy according to my current abilities and that's also based on the coins I like and which I have been researching all this time.
ADA, Matic, Trx and ETH this all coin you can hold for long time, it will more profitable for you, if you hold this all coin for long time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:20:45 PM

I Will hold CAKE and ADA coin for a long term perspective . I Think there are the coins with a lot of potential and will surely give many times profit in the 2022.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:55:00 PM

Cryptocurrency market raise and many people are looking for a good and profitable project for investing. But before investing it is necessary to check all details about the project and to read more. Here you can read more about new projects and their opportunities https://blog.inery.io/index.php/2021/09/28/introduction-to-inerydb/

Now competition is big and it is necessary to pay attention of investors. People must know about advantages and benefits of the project to invest in it.

When the market raises a lot of people pay attention to cryptocurrency and it is more simple to attract the necessary funds for future development. But it is necessary to carefully check the projects before investing.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:05:51 PM

Cryptocurrency market raise and many people are looking for a good and profitable project for investing. But before investing it is necessary to check all details about the project and to read more. Here you can read more about new projects and their opportunities https://blog.inery.io/index.php/2021/09/28/introduction-to-inerydb/

When the market raises a lot of people pay attention to cryptocurrency and it is more simple to attract the necessary funds for future development. But it is necessary to carefully check the projects before investing.

The ability to earn money attracts many people, that is why many people are waiting for the raise of the market and use cryptocurrency for investment purposes.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 05:44:39 PM

I am holding SXP for the last few months and I am hopeful for getting something better which I already expected from it. Maybe I will hold more if it doesn't meet my requirements. Now, I have not enough funds to buy for the next bull run, but I am trying for some funds to buy for the next bull run.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 07:04:17 PM

I will hold few coins for future bullrun I mean upcoming bullrun. I will wait for a dip to take entry and hold for new bullrun so these coin will be PolkaDot (DOT), UniSwap (UNI), PanCakeSwap (CAKE), Cardano (ADA), ChainLink (LINK), Tron (TRX) Avalanche (AVAX), TomoChain (Tomo) I select these coin on the basis of his concept ,usecase ,and marketcap and the most important thing is that it has cheap price compare to other its mean that any normal trader can afford it

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████