Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:48:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin you hold for Next Bull Run  (Read 2617 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 03:21:15 PM

Now it's november and the end of the year trend is december usually the market will skyrocket, i'm used to facing the end of the year skyrocketing since 2017 and i'm sure 2021 the market will skyrocket more than 100% from the current price position, some of the coins i bought are Solana, Polygon, BNB and Cardano.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:12:50 PM

Now it's november and the end of the year trend is december usually the market will skyrocket, i'm used to facing the end of the year skyrocketing since 2017 and i'm sure 2021 the market will skyrocket more than 100% from the current price position, some of the coins i bought are Solana, Polygon, BNB and Cardano.
Usually November and December is the era of bitcoin and altcoin raise to higher price, every years on December and begin first November many altcoin success raise all time high price. I am waiting with my LTC assets can break to higher price and back above $400 because I have hold and bought it on higher price last several moths, I think will get good chance on November or December to see many profit from altcoin.

Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:22:59 PM

I have some but maybe my lists were not the best but i just try to pick some low cap coins that easily to go to the moon once the real bitcoin bullish trend will be coming.

Blockchain project
- Solana
- Avax
- One
- Cosmos

NFT gaming
- Wild wilder
- Vulcanforged
- Axie (AXS)
- Atlast

Defi

-Sovryn
-Stacks
-Cake
-Uni
-Dydx

Im still having more altcoins in my portfolios but i think these are the bests that worth to be mentioned. Do your own research and i just try to pick it based on my analyzation. if bitcoin bullish trend will begin and altcoin will be so crazy

One of the most beautiful baskets I've ever seen, my friend. I hope users will consider this advice. A few of them who own the majority of them are missing. When there is a bullish season again, I am sure that most of the altcoins will react quickly. I would have preferred the Matic over the One, but that's totally my preference.
macson

Activity: 1050
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:29:49 PM

There are thousands of tokens and coins circulating in the market and only a few i chose for the next bull run....i have bitcoin, binance coin, solana, avalanche, monero for next bull.  i don't really like defi tokens and memes because they are very risky and have no real use. 
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:34:04 PM

I have some but maybe my lists were not the best but i just try to pick some low cap coins that easily to go to the moon once the real bitcoin bullish trend will be coming.

Blockchain project
- Solana
- Avax
- One
- Cosmos

NFT gaming
- Wild wilder
- Vulcanforged
- Axie (AXS)
- Atlast

Defi

-Sovryn
-Stacks
-Cake
-Uni
-Dydx

Im still having more altcoins in my portfolios but i think these are the bests that worth to be mentioned. Do your own research and i just try to pick it based on my analyzation. if bitcoin bullish trend will begin and altcoin will be so crazy

One of the most beautiful baskets I've ever seen, my friend. I hope users will consider this advice. A few of them who own the majority of them are missing. When there is a bullish season again, I am sure that most of the altcoins will react quickly. I would have preferred the Matic over the One, but that's totally my preference.

Great basis to follow this selection, but always do your own research before dealing with it.

Your investment should be relying on how you understand the project, the possibilities that you will wait and not to do any harm
when the market is not favoring your position is very important.

Take your time, shared information like this is not an advice but a good pattern to start. You are always the one who is in charge of your
money, invest when you know that you are ready and willing to take the risk.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:59:12 PM

As such I have several coins in my portfolio at the moment but I am telling you about which I hold. I have coins that I expect to rise in the next bull run that is TRX, Ntvrk, CitizenFinance, AME, BABB & Tokpie apart from this If someone wants to check other good potential coins that are in my opinion Polkadot, Solana, Enjin, Shib, Ada, Matic, Eth, BNB and MANA.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:43:17 PM

I have Shiba Inu. Have just left it to be in the wallet for at least an year. A good coin to hold and gain the best turnover on a long term investment. Besides this coin, I have Matic, Woo, Dacxi and yes BTC as well. Awaiting for Biotcoin's bull run again so that the altcoins would certainly follow Bitcoin's growth and yes altcoin investors will gain up good profits.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 09:34:53 AM

I hope that in the next bull run my altcoins will increasing, I hold some Ethereum, Binance coin, Cake and some meme coins. I knew meme coins are not good investment and I just invested a few dollars in my pocket but if the market go bull run maybe one of my meme coins will skyrocket.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 10:41:11 AM

Today 15 October, Bitcoin crossed 59000 usdt and we are waiting for Next Bull market, and all Buyer already fill his bag with Altcoin. I want to know that share your best Altcoin that you hold for Next Bull market.         
I didn't take many altcoins to wait for the Next Bull market, I only collected 2 million shiba inu and 500 Matic. I am more confident with these 2 cryptos for the next spike. hopefully there will be many advantages for anyone who owns matic and shiba inu Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 11:27:22 AM

I hope that in the next bull run my altcoins will increasing, I hold some Ethereum, Binance coin, Cake and some meme coins. I knew meme coins are not good investment and I just invested a few dollars in my pocket but if the market go bull run maybe one of my meme coins will skyrocket.
Right now the market conditions are dumped, all coins have gone downhill and only the Bitcoin pump can cure everything in the near future, so if it doesn't happen in the near future then don't expect anything from any Altcoin because it is very important for all Altcoins

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:43:39 PM

You got 3 solid assets, so you don't need to worry about getting decent profits in the next bull run.

While with your meme coins that's not in your control, just hope and pray that the market will give you a decent luck, if the team will do something
to gain the interest of the public, if pump happens your money can turn to 100X Wink

It's luck mostly that gives you the benefits aside from the team who really handling the fate of their project.

just hold and wait if what will happen to your investment.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 04:58:27 PM

Right now the market conditions are dumped, all coins have gone downhill and only the Bitcoin pump can cure everything in the near future, so if it doesn't happen in the near future then don't expect anything from any Altcoin because it is very important for all Altcoins
With this down market condition we have to keep holding on and be patient to wait for the pump again,
indeed when Bitcoin goes up altcoins also experience the same thing even though not all of them are like that,
what is clear is that this is not the right time to sell and hopefully in the near future there will be good news so that the market can return to green

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinsenyum

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 02:34:16 PM

now I don't want to lose the boat for the umpteenth time. so I decided to invest long term BTC. and some altcoins MATIC,BNB ,ETH, TRX, EOS for a certain period.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 02:37:40 PM

I'm sure the bull run will come soon so I've invested a lot of coins since August, some of the coins that I rely on to get big profits are new listed coins and most of them are meme coins, and some coin memes that have made big profits are King Shiba, Shiborg and ShibX.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 02:47:02 PM

For me personally, it is very important to profit from this promising coin. This coin has only continued to grow for a couple of years and bring excellent income to its holders. This coin is Ethereum and in my opinion this coin has great potential for future investments.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 03:05:10 PM

Now we are in november and in about 10 days we will enter december, like the trend of the previous year, the bull run will occur in december, the whales will pump big in december because they will spend their holidays on caribbean island or Kruger national park. I have invested several coins like TRON, Cardano and Solana.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 03:48:02 PM

For me personally, it is very important to profit from this promising coin. This coin has only continued to grow for a couple of years and bring excellent income to its holders. This coin is Ethereum and in my opinion this coin has great potential for future investments.
Ethereum is the best altcoin for long-term investment, there is no doubt.
I missed the Etehreum pump but don't want o to miss the Matic pump. Still buy Matic in every Dip and my long-term target is $5. I also missed the Waves train but don't want to miss the Matic train. I strongly believe this coin has a great future. This project solves the High gas fee problem and makes crypto transactions easy at all. I am bullish on this coin.

Also holding NWC for a long time. Target is $3-$5, bought a good amount in this dip.
It's one of my favorite GEM from the Kucoin exchange.
HUSTLER

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 03:58:07 PM

All traders are waiting for the next altcoin Bull Run. Are you considering the option that this market for altcoins may not come?
Now there are many smart people who are waiting for a repeat of the situation in 2018, when, after the rise in the price of bitcoin, there was a rise in the prices of altcoins.
I think that manipulators will not let everyone make money.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:04:18 AM

For the next one it seems like Solana would be that front runner for me at the moment. However, Avalanche can't be far behind either. You also have a couple of other chains that if they succeed they would be more valuable (think DOT, LINK). I might want LINK tbh going into next bull run, I think it is gonna shine yet and be worthy of a pickup.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 12:57:44 PM

Now on the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of different promising coins in which you can invest. And I liked the very popular TRX coin as the coin is not very bright and does not require much attention. But as soon as you need to make an exchange from one coin to another, then everyone immediately uses the TRX network, since here are the smallest commissions. And I think that soon this coin will become much more expensive. And now there is an opportunity to invest in a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: