Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Cryptocurrency for 1 Week!  (Read 1112 times)
Danydee72

Activity: 198
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:09:46 PM

After one week of trading it's simply not possible to give useful advice. The video of the OP shows how much misleading information lie around in internet. I even wouldn't call this information.

I do not know much about trading, even after years. But I know, that I don't know much and try to gather more knowledge day by day. This is necessary just because things change. And even if I get to know more, I lose money. That's part of the game.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:54:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmxGGxAvqus

I trade crypto for 1 week - in order to show you all that anyone can do it, and so you can see how well I do in the course of 1 week.
Sure! Anyone can do it if you have the right strategy in place, not only that it also involves discipline in order to navigate the challenges involved with trading in order to profit, but in order hands I don't that 1 week of profitable trading is enough to credit yourself though I don't know how long you've been trading but according to the post you said 1 week,  because one mistake the next week can even take the entire money you've just made back from you, So it's good you test your strategy over a long period of before coming into conclusion.

A one-week trading journey isn't enough for a trader to learn everything or to share powerful advice with everyone because trading is too broad and is a long process of learning. You might get lucky for a week but might have losses in the coming weeks and those will be the times where you can learn how to deal with the market's volatility. You might have misconceptions about the first week because you haven't faced the real challenges of trading yet. It will take time for you to explore everything in trading.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 09:30:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmxGGxAvqus

I trade crypto for 1 week - in order to show you all that anyone can do it, and so you can see how well I do in the course of 1 week.
Sure! Anyone can do it if you have the right strategy in place, not only that it also involves discipline in order to navigate the challenges involved with trading in order to profit, but in order hands I don't that 1 week of profitable trading is enough to credit yourself though I don't know how long you've been trading but according to the post you said 1 week,  because one mistake the next week can even take the entire money you've just made back from you, So it's good you test your strategy over a long period of before coming into conclusion.
Trading is not an inborn skill so yes anyone that has a strong will power can do it even if trading is tagged to be a hard activity here in crypto. It's only impossible to learn it and then do well in the first whole week if you are newbie so I believe that the op is well experienced already on this field. I only don't know if what he is trying to imply here. Is he selling some starts or he simply wants to encourage everyone to be like him to try trading but that was a good initiative if that was his intention.

The market cant be consistent. There are weeks where the volatility hits just right but there are times where cryptos are kinda stable but for a well experienced trader, I think they can do something and still be able to take a profit even just a little.

Awwal08

Activity: 770
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 12:35:55 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is merely a game of chance. Depending on the state of the market at the time, it may pump sometimes. But even while I don't believe it will happen in a week, it doesn't imply it won't. You should only invest money in trading that you can afford to lose. Therefore, you shouldn't hope for a positive outcome in a week. You should accept the outcomes, no matter what they are.

Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 05:17:53 AM

Well one week will be enough depending on where you set your goal at, if you engaged in daily trading I think a week or two should be enough regarding that your study the market before investing but it still doesn't mean it won't go wrong with the current situation of the market.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 06:54:41 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is merely a game of chance. Depending on the state of the market at the time, it may pump sometimes. But even while I don't believe it will happen in a week, it doesn't imply it won't. You should only invest money in trading that you can afford to lose. Therefore, you shouldn't hope for a positive outcome in a week. You should accept the outcomes, no matter what they are.

game of chance? maybe a slight trading correction doesn't always depend on the odds. trading can be analyzed with technical analysis by reading chart charts. you can determine you will trade short term, middle term or long term. the market is predictable although not completely correct, trading expects profits and sometimes there will be some losses. trading within a week may be suitable for short-term trading or scalping and the results will be known quickly. make sure to do good management.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM