Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New all time high record | $66,000  (Read 890 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 01:26:24 PM

Bitcoin touches $62k for a while, but it bounces up to $63k as we see. It is a correction, but we hope it will not drop to under $60k because bitcoin is now in a good position to lift the price and make another new ATH. If they can use the moment to take their profits, they will be able to buy back bitcoin again when the price is getting correction like now. That can be a way to accumulate more bitcoin to sell it to the next high price.
Yes, actually the current correction should be used to make purchases and increase holdings for higher future profits, because if we expect the bitcoin price to drop below 60k to make a buy, it's unlikely.
and I think the current correction will not last long and in a few days it will gradually rise again until it reaches even higher ATH.
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:40:54 PM

Base on Coingecko, the highest price that is recorded is $67,276.79 and $66,930.39 on Coinmarketcap so we can say that it reaches the $67,000 price range.
Unfortunately days after its peak, it went down to consolidate a bit and now it is at the $63,000 price range and I think that this is understandable knowing that Bitcoin just passed its previous ATH, many sold out their holdings as well.

Am I glad that Bitcoin did the move? Kinda but not that much because I'd be happier if Bitcoin will reach $100,000 at some time next year Smiley. Well, congrats to those who bought their Bitcoins at the $30,000 price range. Congrats for those who took the risk of buying near to that price because they've double their money just by holding BTC.
I mostly gather data from CoinMarketCap, hadn't noticed that Bitcoin had surpassed $67,000 on CoinGecko, however, I couldn't find on which exchange it was. Anyway, needless to say, the difference between them is quite insignificant. I wish I'd bought during the dip, a few months ago, but generally have a pretty good feeling about the future of Bitcoin for 2022.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:45:06 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 04:59:54 PM by GeorgeJohn

I must say that the current price will create good celebration on the people who have been holding bitcoin for quite along time,
it's what i sense, but, nevertheless the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and the base never yet stick to a particular motion, even at now the price have decreased compared to before, initially it's was approximately sixty three thousand (63k) but right now is sixty one thousand (61k) and no one knows what will actually happen to it's price regulations in next twenty four (24) hours, so sum all these all it's not worthy to celebrate or jubilation about irrespective the profit people that hold it earlier before now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:21:30 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2021, 04:06:54 PM by carlisle1

Bitcoin touches $62k for a while, but it bounces up to $63k as we see. It is a correction, but we hope it will not drop to under $60k because bitcoin is now in a good position to lift the price and make another new ATH. If they can use the moment to take their profits, they will be able to buy back bitcoin again when the price is getting correction like now. That can be a way to accumulate more bitcoin to sell it to the next high price.
It will definitely drop even if we hope that it won't drop at that point, remember when people back then were confident that it won't go below 30k USD and it did drop, many were caught off guard by that so I don't think that it's not a good thing that we're too optimistic because when this kind of stuff happens, pretty sure that something will follow.

It's a must to have a good backup plan. Even it breaks new time record the chance to drop back is anticipated.

Currently, the price is dipping, and those who were able to buy before the new ATH happens are now cashing out to secure their profits.

it should be realized that past markets are mostly repeating itself, learn and enjoy your stay with a good benefits from your investment.

Traders should be more realistic when dealing with this business.
lixer

Activity: 2562
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:29:43 PM

This is the reason why we need to prepare for something worse since we already experience a huge downfall before and its good to became more cautious about this things since its hard to bag hold. But I doubt that the same scenario like a huge price drop before will happen at this time since compare before and know bitcoin before is not so popular but for now we know that the word about it is spreading across the globe and those information's are converted to demand.
Stop loss works exactly like this. Did you buy at 50k? Put a stop loss at 60k, that way you will be in profit even if it falls low. There is really no way to get out of a trade without a small loss when it goes down, but you could at least limit it to the loss you would make it a loss from profit instead of overall loss. That is what I have been doing and it never really hit the price that I believe it would fall, and I have been in profit for a long time now, over a year. Sure the increases will have a downfall eventually, every increase has a fall like that and will always have one, but the fact that you could predict it and put a stop loss beforehand means you get to stay away from the bottom.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 02:12:38 AM

Very happy that the price of bitcoin reached new ATH again after 6 months of waiting, we got a price of $66800 and I'm sure new ATH will happen again this year, this is because many millionaires of the world are getting into cryptocurrencies and one person most often is Elon Musk who is now become the world's richest man.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 03:44:09 AM

It will definitely drop even if we hope that it won't drop at that point, remember when people back then were confident that it won't go below 30k USD and it did drop, many were caught off guard by that so I don't think that it's not a good thing that we're too optimistic because when this kind of stuff happens, pretty sure that something will follow.
Yes, it will drop but I do not think the price will go far from the last ATH. Maybe it will happen in the next year after the highest price is hit or the last ATH from this halving happen and that is what we already saw in the previous years. Right now, we should prepare ourselves for the next thing that will happen and who knows, that next thing is the next ATH that may happen before the end of this year.

Yes, actually the current correction should be used to make purchases and increase holdings for higher future profits, because if we expect the bitcoin price to drop below 60k to make a buy, it's unlikely.
and I think the current correction will not last long and in a few days it will gradually rise again until it reaches even higher ATH.
It is our chance to buy more bitcoin at this current price because we do not know if we will face this time again in the next weeks or months. Maybe we can split our funds into many order buy to anticipate if the price is still down to buy at various lower prices. Hopefully, the next week will be another good time for bitcoin to have another rally and if that happens, maybe we will see the bitcoin price hit $70k-$72k.

▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:41:27 AM

Very happy that the price of bitcoin reached new ATH again after 6 months of waiting, we got a price of $66800 and I'm sure new ATH will happen again this year, this is because many millionaires of the world are getting into cryptocurrencies and one person most often is Elon Musk who is now become the world's richest man.

Bitcoin attained its All Time Hight not once but twice in just a year and there still two months left before this year ends, I think bitcoin will going to attain another ATH before the year ends. Every investors and traders of bitcoin have had a contribution to the skyrocket of the bitcoin's price and not just only because many of the millionaire are getting into cryptocurrencies though at some point those people have had a great contribution too. Every one are very optimistic that bitcoin will going to be $100k its ATH but expected from time to time the unexpected price correction.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 09:19:06 AM

A new all-time high record has been hit, with Bitcoin surpassing $66.000. An outstanding performance which was a result of the announcement of Bitcoin ETF approval, which I've yet to understand what exactly it is.

Definition according to https://mg.co.za/

"An Exchange Traded Fund or ETF is a type of investment fund that tracks the price of another asset or basket of assets and can be traded on an exchange. If that still sounds like finance nerd language to you, that’s because it is."

https://mg.co.za/special-reports/2021-10-19-a-bitcoin-etf-what-does-it-all-mean/

Anyway, it was something quite unexpected and didn't actually believe that we'll see a new record by at least December. Let time do the work.

in this year Bitcoin has reached 2 times its highest price which is only a few months apart it is very extraordinary, it is very possible that we will again see a new high price of Bitcoin in the near future and speculation of many people about the price of bitcoin which will reach 100k may be happening soon.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1669

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 12:03:52 PM

Lol, I thought you made a mistake, but yeah, it's been 6 months and now the ride was not very good, the road is bumpy and yet we still survived and make it to a new all time high. I will just stop you with the Elon Musk narrative on bitcoin, I mean we still remember him using the argument that bitcoin is not eco friendly and harming the environment because of it's electricity consumption. So I will stir away from this guy, and I will attribute everything to retail investors like the majority of us and not to whales or to any influencer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 02:47:38 PM

More precisely, millionaires and billionaires are no longer shy about revealing their identities and hiding their activities with bitcoin, this era has been a whole new era for crypto as the government has gently opened the light as well as certain test of the opportunities of crypto and bitcoin in the future, the most recent record is only the first harvest. The next few months will be more of what our community looks forward to, except for big members like Elon Musk, large special funds in the United States are showing a lot of potential for bitcoin and opening up investment funds backing it.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 10:21:34 PM

Base on Coingecko, the highest price that is recorded is $67,276.79 and $66,930.39 on Coinmarketcap so we can say that it reaches the $67,000 price range.
Unfortunately days after its peak, it went down to consolidate a bit and now it is at the $63,000 price range and I think that this is understandable knowing that Bitcoin just passed its previous ATH, many sold out their holdings as well.

Am I glad that Bitcoin did the move? Kinda but not that much because I'd be happier if Bitcoin will reach $100,000 at some time next year Smiley. Well, congrats to those who bought their Bitcoins at the $30,000 price range. Congrats for those who took the risk of buying near to that price because they've double their money just by holding BTC.
We will get there it is just a matter of time until this happens, however I will say that I am a little surprised by the setback, I really thought October will be all positive and the price will at least maintain itself before we made an attack to the 100k level, but it seems that things are not going to be as easy as I thought, but it does not matter, we know that it is just a matter of time before bitcoin begins to go up again and I plan to to be there and be part of history when bitcoin finally breaks 6 figures for the first time ever.

▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:00:56 PM

A new all-time high record has been hit, with Bitcoin surpassing $66.000. An outstanding performance which was a result of the announcement of Bitcoin ETF approval, which I've yet to understand what exactly it is.

Definition according to https://mg.co.za/

"An Exchange Traded Fund or ETF is a type of investment fund that tracks the price of another asset or basket of assets and can be traded on an exchange. If that still sounds like finance nerd language to you, that’s because it is."

https://mg.co.za/special-reports/2021-10-19-a-bitcoin-etf-what-does-it-all-mean/

Anyway, it was something quite unexpected and didn't actually believe that we'll see a new record by at least December. Let time do the work.

in this year Bitcoin has reached 2 times its highest price which is only a few months apart it is very extraordinary, it is very possible that we will again see a new high price of Bitcoin in the near future and speculation of many people about the price of bitcoin which will reach 100k may be happening soon.
That's true indeed, I also find it extremely likely that another all-time high is possible, I'd expect another one towards the end of the year. On the other hand, its price is steadily over $60,000, but I'm not quite sure if it's going to sustain, we're currently seeing a downward trend, fighting to stay over $60k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:00:43 PM

currently the price of bitcoin is at $63K, meaning there is a decrease from the ATH that formed on October 20, 2021 yesterday, which bitcoin has done. This pattern always occurs in bitcoin, where after reaching renewable ATH it immediately drops back quickly, but this seems to be done to take a new leap to create renewable ATH again, which is normal and there is no need to worry too much.
because bitcoin is currently in the stage to continue to increase.

what you would expect for bitcoin to be as high as $100K, looks like it will happen by the end of this year and no need to wait until the year changes. it is possible that if there is no correction at the beginning of the year, it is not impossible that bitcoin will surprise by creating a fairly high renewable ATH.

obviously happy is when they buy it in the $30K price range which is now a great value, but don't sell it right away because there's still time to improve. For those who have capital even now, if you want to buy, there is no need to hesitate, to do so because it will definitely increase.

We will get there it is just a matter of time until this happens, however I will say that I am a little surprised by the setback, I really thought October will be all positive and the price will at least maintain itself before we made an attack to the 100k level, but it seems that things are not going to be as easy as I thought, but it does not matter, we know that it is just a matter of time before bitcoin begins to go up again and I plan to to be there and be part of history when bitcoin finally breaks 6 figures for the first time ever.
this is the advantage that bitcoin has, it always surprises even though many believe there will continue to be an increasing movement at the end of October, but still in the last week of October it still had time to fall. remember bitcoin can move up and down in a day with a high value, so no need to worry about that.

$100K will be able to be done by bitcoin not next year, I'm optimistic if you look at the graph that november will be able to be done even if it misses it will happen in december. because the prediction is that by the end of this year there will be an increase, looking at bitcoin's past movements in 2013 and 2017.
we hope and always will be there with bitcoin at the right time. hopefully many will be happy with the increase in bitcoin which will be accompanied by all altcoins.

rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:32:52 PM

not all investors have a deep thought in investing in bitcoin and not all investors invest in the long term, of course they take opportunities when there is an opportunity, usually they sell assets when prices start to soar and wait for time to invest again when prices start to hold. so this is a strategy they invest in and naturally the market fluctuates frequently.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:21:18 PM

Bitcoin is correcting the market price again after breaking through the highest price of $66k, it turns out that the price has not been able to penetrate the $70k price and has fallen again at the current $60k price. it seems that investors have had enough of the profits they have and are afraid to lose them, so investors try to sell at the highest level, so the market falls a little.
I think this is normal and usually after a correction the price of bitcoin will reach a higher point. currently the bitcoin price has gone up again and this might be an early indication that the bitcoin price will experience a positive trend again and will break through $67k.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 04:10:19 PM

Bitcoin is correcting the market price again after breaking through the highest price of $66k, it turns out that the price has not been able to penetrate the $70k price and has fallen again at the current $60k price. it seems that investors have had enough of the profits they have and are afraid to lose them, so investors try to sell at the highest level, so the market falls a little.
I think this is normal and usually after a correction the price of bitcoin will reach a higher point. currently the bitcoin price has gone up again and this might be an early indication that the bitcoin price will experience a positive trend again and will break through $67k.

It can be a good indication that with this strong upwards movement, new ATH may reached again.

It's showing that there are more pressures to push the price and make another market run, corrections though really affecting the sentiments

because there are day traders who knows how to play with this current situation, they are the gainers who keep on rinsing this business.

Placing your investment now should always have a good sets of back up plan in case that you've mistakenly anticipate the market.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 05:50:36 PM

Personally I was also quite surprised. I was expecting more of a CME/Bakkt style crash back to the accumulation zone around $30-40K, so that the larger institutions could position themselves properly. But so far the attempt to short proshares on day 1 ended up with bears getting rekt, and the end of the week didn't really achieve much shorting pressure either, more indecision rather than anything else. It seems that whether ETF or futures, they have finally learnt to accept that retail volume is higher and more in control of price (as are the crypto whales). That ultimately it can't just be shorted to 0 because price is at ATH.

Moving back above new ATH will create a lot of demand for proshares imo, as it will be the confirmation that the uptrend is continuing, and no futures or etf can manipulate otherwise. At least not now. After all, if institutions can push prices lower to make their profits, they will have to push it higher instead. This next leg of the bull market could be led by the likes of bakkt and proshares it seems.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1424

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2021, 11:48:19 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 12:37:12 AM by STT

Its barely pulled back in the wider picture, just the first fib level was where we got to.  No greater test below that occurred though it would have been reasonable.  The rise over the last 24hr was above the 12hr average almost the whole time, very fast action and we got to say BTC remains bullish showing no real signs of negative action only a slow after climbing consistently.
   Positive outlook remains while we maintain above 62.5k which is the weekly average.  If we were to fall especially I think we get some repeated warnings on that but cant conclude that from current action.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 01:22:16 AM

Normal and that's the reality, and sometimes we are surprised, also indeed in fact after touching a new ATH, it will not be far from that. What is clear is that Bitcoin is not finished with its great side, there are still many opportunities ahead to touch new ATH. Prepare ourselves for a shining hope surrounded by better news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: