Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you actually using/buying NFT's, and Gaming Tokens?  (Read 1611 times)
yucreat (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 08:46:09 PM

There is a big hype for all NFT & Gaming Tokens these days, I wonder how many person can actually say they own any art forms under, same for Game tokens.

I am sure there are way more buyers of the tokens than there are users!
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 09:20:47 PM

There is a big hype for all NFT & Gaming Tokens these days, I wonder how many person can actually say they own any art forms under, same for Game tokens.

Of course.

Those buyers are also investors and just riding the wave so if those games go on hype then their governance tokens mostly will also go up. And when that happens, they'll sell it for profit.

And to me, I'll just buy NFTs that are required to play an NFT game.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 10:44:24 PM

....I am sure there are way more buyers of the tokens than there are users!
I think this could be a case to case basis. There are projects with less players than the buyers. There are probably projects that have almost equal number of NFT and native tokens bought.

It's also possible that these token traders were also early game adopters. They bought the native token early and converted some of it to NFT and play then keep the rest for trading.
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:32:43 PM

I believe so, moreover Game on the Ethereum platform, it will cost many gas to used its platform. Its cheaper to buy and hold, unless u're really good to earn on its game.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:59:31 PM

I dont know, but its just doesnt make sense for buying any token without using the utility of its token. I mean i buying BNB for providing liquidity, have trade discount, and many else. I mean I need to believe on its product, want to use it, so i can decide to buy it.

It is hard to buy NFT item if you have no faith about its future value.
Also, not all NFT items will be valuable in the future.
Be selective on what you buy in any NFT marketplace as it may fetch high price today, but would be worthless in the future.
MSN02

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 12:13:50 AM

I’ve started playing games on NEAR protocol but I haven’t had much time so I’m not good at all and haven’t received any crazy rewards. I have bought a few NFTs on Paras and they are worth about 5x what I got them for so I’m super happy about that. If you are in the crypto space I definitely recommend continuing to buy and sell NFTs aswell as playing games because understanding these things will give us a huge step up in the future when mass adoption happens!
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:58:24 AM

I want to start playing some games in this style, but besides the profit I wanted to have some fun and the games I tried I didn't like any. If anyone can recommend something, I'll be happy to check it out.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:07:41 AM

Yes! sometimes they are the reason that the price of the NFT game tokens crashed. It happened when the game just started and it will create a lot of hype to attract people to play and when they see the price of token has risen, they will be glad to invest more without knowing the actual reason the sudden price change was due to the people investing only in tokens not playing the game. when they started to sell the tokens in bulk the game will likely crash and that was proven like what happened to the other new NFT games where they remained unprofitable until today.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:26:53 AM

No, I think I'm late in the current hype so I just stick to BTC.

Although I have a chance last year, I didn't take the risk and gamble. But it's all good though, BTC is having a new all time high. But for sure there are many who joined the NFT & Gaming tokens prior to the big explosion so they are making money right now.

I'm not saying that I won't join though, but maybe I will invest but not that huge amount just to feel the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 03:01:58 AM

I don't own art forms, not a single one of them. I don't have art NFTs. But I have gaming NFTs. I used to be very curious about Axie Infinity probably a year or so ago. I even opened a thread here to ask more about it. I eventually understood a little about it and bought by own team. I think I spent around 0.3 ETH on it.

I think I won't be buying art forms in NFT because I don't have the extra money for it. That's going to be a luxury to me. At the end of the day, I am not earning from it, save perhaps if I resell it with a profit. But I don't really have the interest in buying and selling.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 03:34:09 AM

I want to start playing some games in this style, but besides the profit I wanted to have some fun and the games I tried I didn't like any. If anyone can recommend something, I'll be happy to check it out.

Not many really fun NFT games right now, most of them that already famous are just collectible card games which not really fun to play.
But in purpose most people play NFT games for earning money, so they will choose the "not time consuming" games because they will earn money more effectively.
I guess there are upcoming NFT games seems fun to play, you can wait on epic games store, they said they will accept NFT and Blockchain games on their platform.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:19:37 AM

I have not bought an NFT as a form of valuable collectible which could be compared to art so far. I got a few NFTs for free though but i don't really think that they are worth anything, i have not checked their value for a few weeks.
I am really interested in the use case of NFTs for blockchain play-to-earn games. Here the use of NFTs make a lot of sense for me. I bought some tokens of the game Wanaka Farm and also 1 NFT Land of that game and i plan to play this game, once it comes out which should be in the next days.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 942

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 06:06:50 AM

yes im seeing too, there's 2 project maybe a week i saw on launchpad and bunch nft project maybe this was second hype of nft in indonesia itself artist as to their fan about nft  Smiley

but i wonder usually nft and gaming project using anon team,

is it possible right creating lot project with different name

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:26:39 AM

Actually some prefer the game tokens since they are aiming for the increase on its price then eventually will sell. But some also buying game token in the even they will use that in game to buy some equipment to upgrade their set based on the game they are playing. Good example of this is lime oddyssey where players spend on buying the tokens of the in game currency and use it there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1890

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 06:36:10 AM

There is a lot of hype about NFT already, I haven't bought an NFT before but I got one through a campaign here on the forum but unfortunately I couldn't sell it due to the high Ethereum fees, also I've been experimenting with creating an NFT myself and offering it up for sale at gate.io. It was a really new and exciting experience being my first time dealing with NFT tokens, it became clear that NFT has a big future and will conquer the world in the future but it needs a lot of regulation.

Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:49:14 AM

I see NFT potential increasingly popular and profitable.
Lately, the ownership assets of digital work such as photos, videos, or other virtual works are widely sold in the form of NFT.
Then, with the existence of NFT, gamers have the opportunity to exchange money in the game they have invested with native money.
While playing the game while gaining as much income as possible, of course by buying, collecting, or making a valuable asset in a game that has adopted NFT.
So good artwork or game players both get profits.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:01:37 AM

That hype only happens with projects that are not transparent and potentially risky.

I see now a lot of NFT things have been implemented and put into operation, although there is a gap between the use value and the material value, but we must admit that it is not an exaggeration here.

Do research on quality projects and be clear in making all relevant information public, I am sure the NFT space will grow more and more.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:25:56 AM

No I'm not , instead i Only gain tokens/coins while Playing  and yeah 2 of them are now climbing and i really enjoy she sensation now.

you can find it yourself mate , and if you have no idea at all then best never try because this is not that something to just enjoy but also to elarn from it because it is our money that involves here.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:33:14 AM

I have used a lot not only in the present but also in the past when using some products like Decentraland, Axie Infinity
And there are a lot of other products out there now, and in general it's profit to me that takes precedence over the current experience with what it wants. I don't care too much about how it will help in this area, but in terms of profit, that is what I see most clearly.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:19:29 AM

Interesting.     Users should be asking what purpose does the NFT serve or what problem do you use the NFT to solve. If it solves little to no problem, you shouldn't be make too much money from it.
I hope those who use NFT for games are using it the right way. It should be contributing to society, developing you and helping you be useful members of your society.

If you are too attached to the monetary reward, you would create anything that makes you more money, whether good or bad. That space needs to be structured to attract talented users who are passionate about using NFT to do useful things. Focusing more on the reward aspect will attract the wrong people
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: