Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My reasons why I don't trust Ratimov.  (Read 218 times)
airfinex (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 02:03:12 PM

1. Ratimov is an inveterate liar who publishes deliberately false facts.

Ratimov: More than 8 months have passed between these cases, where is the connection? Your saying would be true if I created a topic about airfinex a few days after he accused me.
The Pharmacist: The timing says it all, IMO, and I'm talking about the timing between airfinex's post here and the creation of this thread.
LoyceV: Just last week, airfinex posted in "~", which you responded to several times. The 8 months are irrelevant, you posted this just half an hour before you created this topic:

2. There is no more egregious case of text-spinning with the help of Google translator than the case of Ratimov.

Quote from: I would not have included this item on the agenda if:
—if Ratimov did not deny in principle, that publishing something in the form in which he publishes it is a bad example.
—if Ratimov had not chosen to reply with an ad hominem attack against an accusation brought with evidence.

3. Constantly demonstrates extremely arrogant and devil-may-care attitude towards the community, he deleted posts but there is an archive.

Thanks to RapTarX, suchmoon, icopress, The Pharmacist, Poker Player for constructive answers ON THEME. The rest of the speculation and blah blah are not interesting to me.

4. Ratimov regularly resorts to mutual exclusion on the basis of revenge, eddie13, DireWolfM14 expressed his opinion and he added him to the list of distrust.

3000+ merits for using Google translate eh? What a great method of distributing DT voting power ..

Quote from: DireWolfM14 (2021-09-08)
To me this looks like a blatant attempt to attack some one who called you out.  I know you've developed a few supporters here, but I suspect that they too will cease their support if you keep making these obvious retaliatory attacks.  Deflection and "What-About-ism" doesn't absolve you of your sins.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airfinex (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 02:03:55 PM
Merited by paid2 (2)

6. Using feedback as a weapon, Ratimov clearly shows how far he is from understanding the foundations of the trust system.

Quote from: LoyceV
Stop trying to discredit those who allege that you're a plagiarist.
The most delusional thing that can be said about this. What does this have to do with it?
I got the same impression. The feedback you left airfinex doesn't help either: this looks more like a personal attack than anything based on facts:Image loading...
When I read feedback like this, it makes whoever wrote it look bad, not whoever received it.
(~~~)
As for his accusation, if I wanted some kind of revenge, I would put him a negative trust.
That would be very obvious Trust abuse.
(~~~)
You are incapable of defending yourself, which is why you attack those who accuse you of plagiarism.Stop deflecting, address your problems head on.  It's the only way to resolve them.
To me it seems like a weakness to try to defame the person who made some valid arguments. I still think the plagiarism rules should be adjusted, this shouldn't be allowed (see my reasons why). Big surprise: the guy who first posted about Ratimov's plagiarism received negative feedback the next day:

Image loading...

I can't help but think Ratimov was angry when he tagged those users. Here's another "brain-dead fucker". I don't know why Ratimov left them negative feedback in English, because I can't read the Russian Reference links. I see one very strong connection though: they've criticized Ratimov, so he tags them. And then you wonder why people use alt accounts?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: