Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:31:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Radiologex - Healthcare Happens Here!  (Read 446 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 08:14:27 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2021, 08:58:39 AM by OddEvenBets.com

I have nothing to do with the project. I only posted this thread.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:19:38 PM

Looks to me like Radiologex is a solid project, honestly, I'm excited - the concept of MIN seems have a lot of value. I think we'll see how it goes, watch the value of the STs but looks promising to me.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 10:25:17 PM

R-DEE allows for medical industry participants worldwide to connect, communicate, transact, distribute/share content, and perform services in a manner that is low cost, super-fast, highly efficient, ultra-secure, user-friendly and secure.

Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:29:38 PM

Hey everybody. Has anyone looked into Radiologex STO offering? Their investor platform offers bonuses for investors that appear almost too good to be true. Is there anything that could be worrisome or am I being paranoid?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:40:46 PM

Hey everybody. Has anyone looked into Radiologex STO offering? Their investor platform offers bonuses for investors that appear almost too good to be true. Is there anything that could be worrisome or am I being paranoid?

Check first the authenticity of the project if you are worried about your funds.

@OP, since this project has TM mark, I am assuming the use of this symbol has already been approved and not in the pending stage? Because some projects are using the TM symbol even if it is not yet approved.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:38:51 PM

Check first the authenticity of the project if you are worried about your funds.

@OP, since this project has TM mark, I am assuming the use of this symbol has already been approved and not in the pending stage? Because some projects are using the TM symbol even if it is not yet approved.

In terms of trademark for the name Radiologex (and far as I know, it should also include the logo), yes they're registered under US registration number 88158200 as for their company, registered on September last year under 7799154 as Radiologex Technologies LLC
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 12:58:02 PM

In terms of trademark for the name Radiologex (and far as I know, it should also include the logo), yes they're registered under US registration number 88158200 as for their company, registered on September last year under 7799154 as Radiologex Technologies LLC
Yes, it's absolutely correct. All the essential data regarding the legal part can be found on the website. So all is legit as you can see.

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 01:01:31 PM

STO investors hold a financial instrument with relatively quick access to the secondary market, in comparison to equity shares in a startup that may require burdensome and expensive brokered resales.

Join today at http://Radiologex.com/STO

Semehov

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 03:42:20 PM

You definitely are being paranoid, LMAO. No offence, though, crypto industry is still a wild west by a large margin. These guys, however, have a solid product behind their tokens. Have you even looked into their platform?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 06:08:30 PM

Yes, it's absolutely correct. All the essential data regarding the legal part can be found on the website. So all is legit as you can see.

Talking about legal part(s) though, I can't help but wondering why a fully legal-ed company would risk to taint their reputation by plagiarizing a content? Your image on this post (#3, also shown below) came from the template next to it.

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 10:04:34 PM

Talking about legal part(s) though, I can't help but wondering why a fully legal-ed company would risk to taint their reputation by plagiarizing a content? Your image on this post (#3, also shown below) came from the template next to it.

We will definitely direct it to our art manager Huh

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 10:06:24 PM

How do you fix a damaged jack-o-lantern?
You use a pumpkin patch!

How do you improve Global Healthcare?
You GetRDEE at http://Radiologex.com

Have a safe and happy Halloween from your friends at Radiologex!🎃

GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 10:09:02 PM

Radiologex is perhaps one of the best opportunities you can find on IPO/STO market right now. It's aiming to change the way we interact with the medical industry and they have a perfect toolkit to do so.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 10:10:55 PM

What's up with Radiologex and their bonus programs? Not only do they offer up to a 100% bonus on investment, but there are promo codes that get you 25% on top of that. And that is the company with a built product already conquering healthcare. Mine is SR103, check if it's still working
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 10:13:06 PM

Feeling quite positive that Radiologex is going to change the way we interact with healthcare providers worldwide. There seems to be no obstacle. I'm happy I got to know about MIN at its STO stage.
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:29:10 PM

Hey there, everyone. I've been messing around with crypto for a while now and looking to invest in startups now? Any good ops available to the general public?
not sure if you've seen Radiologex yet? Its pretty new but lots of chatter starting and seems legit. They already have a complete platform an offer incredible refferral bonuses to investors - up to 100%
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 09:33:17 PM

WIth shortages of healthcare professionals and remote areas, it is great to see healthtech being utilized to provide care.
https://bit.ly/2ZLNj4R

krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 09:49:54 PM

Hey there, everyone. I've been messing around with crypto for a while now and looking to invest in startups now? Any good ops available to the general public?
not sure if you've seen Radiologex yet? Its pretty new but lots of chatter starting and seems legit. They already have a complete platform an offer incredible refferral bonuses to investors - up to 100%
Absolutely true. This investment can turn into a highly profitable one. The product is polished and also this is a positive indicator for Radiologex to succeed. You guys rock, so keep it steady.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 09:51:45 PM

Radiologex appears to be as solid as it can get with STO's. They are aiming at a 5 trillion dollar and growing market with a platform that seems to be capable to outperform any existing competition.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 09:54:12 PM

R-DEE's proprietary software and blockchain architecture was designed specifically for medical industry use.

In UATs with global clients including healthcare systems & government linked entities, we've seen the future of Global Healthcare: GetRDEE at http://radiologex.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: