Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Radiologex - Healthcare Happens Here!  (Read 445 times)
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:58:07 PM

So I've stumbled upon Radiologex today and the project seems incredible. It's extremely rare for useful and ready platforms to offer referral bonuses to investors so generously. What are your thoughts on this?
Finally, a worthy project is going to the moon. A hundred percent bonus on a project with a product already rolled out is crazy. They would've got me without this, tbh, I'm so thankful Radiologex is doing what they are doing.
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 11:01:28 PM

Sup, mates, I'm here to share something valuable. Radiologex STO appears to be a silent moonshot with incredible opportunities. The guys have a polished product and offer up to a 100% percent bonuses on investment.
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 08:43:03 PM

So, recently I've stumbled upon Radiologex. From the first look it appears  almost too promising. The platform itself is nearly perfect, but how far do you think implementation will go? What are your thoughts on that?
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 09:54:27 PM

So, recently I've stumbled upon Radiologex. From the first look it appears  almost too promising. The platform itself is nearly perfect, but how far do you think implementation will go? What are your thoughts on that?
I believe there won't be any major obstacles to their growth. The MIN is just too useful and software currently used in the industry is dull and sometimes outright dangerous. Remember all these Zoom leaks?
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 10:08:58 PM

I believe there won't be any major obstacles to their growth. The MIN is just too useful and software currently used in the industry is dull and sometimes outright dangerous. Remember all these Zoom leaks?
Yeah, I agree. It might be slow, but it is unstoppable. Radiologex is a pioneer in medical blockchain solutions and they've already nailed almost every use case conceivable. If you are looking to invest, I'd suggest going for it now. The platform is already being used by big entities and the customer base is only going to grow.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 10:17:13 PM

Though it may seems that there are obstacles in the way of healthtech, they are actually for the greater benefit of healthcare.
https://bit.ly/3CdYdNQ

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:00:23 PM

Has anyone ever seen a HUNDRED percent bonus on STO investment in a solid company with a ready-to-use platform? A platform solving a serious real-world issue, in fact, a lot of real-world issues? Radiologex, I'm bewildered.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 10:12:12 PM

Sup, mates. Has anybody come across Radiologex? My research suggests it's a great and rather safe investment Cool. MIN is killing it, do you think it will be widely adopted in the medical industry?
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 10:50:21 PM

Do more—efficiently, securely, and faster—for less money, period.

With built-in Know Your Customer automation, all users are verified on our platform, near instantly and digitally, using photo ID’s and facial biometrics. Trust is never assumed, it is built-in™.

GetRDEE for true Global Healthcare, connecting practitioners, providers, and data with ultra-secure technology, available anywhere.

https://radiologex.com/

Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:01:22 PM

Sup, mates. Has anybody come across Radiologex? My research suggests it's a great and rather safe investment Cool. MIN is killing it, do you think it will be widely adopted in the medical industry?
Hey there, yeah, I think so, too. The product is already built and being used, they have solid partners and a highly professional team. The lack of hype around it suggests it will be undervalued for some time, which I consider an opportunity.
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 07:23:14 PM

Hey there, I'm in crypto for a few years now and I think it's time for me to step up my game a little bit since I've only traded major coins. Looking into entering the IPO/STO market, any suggestions?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 08:04:14 PM

Yoooo, what is that? Radiologex is offering up to a 100 percent bonuses on their STO page. Given the nature of their platform and the fact it's already built and working, RDG is going to the moon. And they let you have 2x the monnshot.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 08:08:05 PM

Investment in healthcare and healthtech continues to grow as the industries grow.  Wink

Bordijo

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 08:09:45 PM

Yoooo, what is that? Radiologex is offering up to a 100 percent bonuses on their STO page. Given the nature of their platform and the fact it's already built and working, RDG is going to the moon. And they let you have 2x the monnshot.
Hi, mate. I'd suggest looking into Radiologex. If anything, it's underhyped, the MIN is already a functional tool used by medical institutions worldwide. They also offer huge bonuses on their STO page. I'm talking 100% huge.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 10:25:42 PM

R-DEE Vault is a fast, secure, end-to-end encrypted storage solution designed to meet the data requirements of the healthcare industry. Built on a hybrid cloud-DLT stack, the module offers granular file control permissions & unlimited storage capacity.

GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:07:03 PM

Sup everyone, have you heard of Radiologex? The project deserves far more hype than it gets in my opinion. Look at all the useless crap trending - like, I get that you can make money investing there, but what about the projects where actual value is added?
Semehov

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:20:08 PM

Sup everyone, have you heard of Radiologex? The project deserves far more hype than it gets in my opinion. Look at all the useless crap trending - like, I get that you can make money investing there, but what about the projects where actual value is added?
Thanks for sharing such projects. I've looked into it briefly and it appears they have a rather solid product and fat bonus packages for investors. I've never seen a hundred percent bonus package be offered for investing in something that big and ready for real-world application. I'm in.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:44:42 PM

Anyone else thinks Radiologex RDG is a safe moonshot? Like, the product is ready, being used and there is little to no competition to the MIN in targeting a worldwide healthcare industry. Which is, may I  remind you, is $5 trillion and growing.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 09:46:57 PM

This is a big number and an opportunity for the US to continue leading innovation in healthtech worldwide.
https://t.co/agPPv3IIcx?amp=1

Bordijo

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 10:35:42 PM

I think Radiologex is a solid investment which not only will make you a lot of money, but also will have a positive impact on the world. Healthcare IT really is a disaster and should be reshaped. Ant this is what Radiologex is doing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: